IndusInd Bank Ltd.

IndusInd Bank Customer Care

Facebook
PO Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Good

IndusInd Bank Complaints & Reviews

Please provide my tw vechile noc certificate as per detail. PROVIED MY NOC CERTIFICAE FOR MY MAIL ID
LOAN A/C: ULJ01717H
LAST RECEPIT NO: 619879
V/NO: UP93S4449
OWNER NAME: PRABHAKAR SAMADHIYA
MAILID: [protected]@gmail.com
Regarding noc mi te ; up93s4449
Dec 29, 2020

Dear Customer,

We request primary account holder to share us a contact details to us at [protected]@indusind.com and allow us some time to get back to you with an appropriate resolution. You may call [protected] for immediate assistance.

Thanks & Regards,
INDUSIND BANK

Hello, I finance a Hero Spelder Plus+ from indsind bank. I have clear all my dues for the same date. bank provide my no objection certificate to clear the further documentation. but i lost the NOC & other Documents. i wants another copy of the all Documents & noc I am in regular follow with bank representative in indsind bank, Ram mandir, Chouk, Sangli, (Maharashtra), branch in Maharashtra of two wheelar. but he is providing me time next and next & they told me its not possible to give another copy of NOC & Other Documents. Kindly help me in this regard. Thank you Tushar.
    Dec 27, 2020

Dear Customer,

We request you to please share us your contact details to us at [protected]@indusind.com and allow us some time to get back to you with an appropriate resolution. You may call [protected] for immediate assistance.

thanks & Regards,
    IndusInd Bank

Please provide the loan clearance certificate it need urgent all the loan amount has completed one month ago....

Its been more then one month indulnd bank is harrasing me to take their credit card which i have said i dont want 100 times then also their calling me 8-9 times daily.i have got harrased by this very much
      recived calls from:[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] this are only one day recived call list.
      im going to sue them
      stop it immediately
      i have send mail too @ premium.[protected]@indusind.com
      Dec 26, 2020

IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I approached IndusInd for Homeloan, during starting period they told homeloan interest rate is below 8 %. After taking 1 month...

I have not received my two wheeler NOC from your bank, which is i bought in 20/05/2010.
        my name is P.Vardhani kumar as per RC, my RC no is AP28BM4087.
        but now i am in visakhapatnam, please help me and provide my NOC through my email id, which is given below
        Jan 3, 2021
        i, P.Vardhani kumar S/O P.Ramaiah my Regn Number:AP28BM4087 Chassis Number is MBLHAAHAGD08225 Engine Number is HA10EDAGD24916 Cubic Capacity is 97 Wheel Base is 1235 Seating Capacity is 2 Unladen weight is 119 Colour is FBK Date of Registration is 19/06/2010 Registration Valid upto 18/06/2025 Tax Rs.4160(Life Tax) Month of manufacturing is 4/2010 Maker's Class is PASSION PRO (DRUM SELF CAS) can i get it from any indusind bank in India?
        Dec 21, 2020

Dear Customer,

Thank you for highlighting your concern. We regret the inconvenience caused to your banking experience. Please allow us some time to get back to you with an appropriate resolution. Call [protected] for immediate assistance or email [protected]@indusind.com

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your concerns to our relevant team through case id - 5052667 and shall revert to you shortly from [protected]@indusind.com.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from IndusInd Bank.

This is in reference to your grievance received through Social Media, dated 21 December 2020, regarding vehicle loan noc.

Please accept our sincere gratitude on the time and effort taken by you in sharing your concerns.

We wish to inform you that for loan account number AH****H NOC has been send dated May 04,

2012. Further, for Duplicate NOC request you to give application in the branch.

Following are the procedures:
        A fee of Rs500/- only. An indemnity to be executed on a Rs100/- non judicial stamp paper. A formal police complaint lodgged (not FIR) for having misplaced the noc.

We trust the above clarifies.

Assuring you of best of our services.

We would be happy to receive your feedback on your experience against the said issue, please click the below link and share your feedback:

vkpullabhotla's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 3, 2021
        can i get it from any branch of indusind bank

Indusind bank karur branch I have taken 2 wheeler loan last year in the name of Mahendiran. A. November 2020 loan collection...

AP30S 3285 bike hero glamour, no objection certificate needed from indus ind bank
          Dec 09, 2020

IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for no objection certificate for my vehicle . All the amounts due are cleared . Whenever I ask the back representative...

I Nasheema bano have paid all my due payments of loan against my 4 wheeler car maruti suzuki dezire vxi on 29 sept 2020. But i have not recieved my Car NOC till now. I urgently required NOC for my car.

Loan no- ULJ01847C
            Vehicle no- UP 93. BG 4364
            Contract date- 23/06/2016
            No objection certificate for 4 wheeler
            Dec 05, 2020

IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Sivakumar. In my cibil report we got another Indus indus Ind bank Madhurai branch two wheeler loan (TNB06385H).so, I put an dispute that I'd no. CDS[protected]. Please grant me permission to delete this loan in my cibil report. Please this is urgent to me .

Indus bank manager
              Dispute resolution of cibil I
              Dec 03, 2020

Dear indusind team,
                i finance a Honda activa from indsind bank. I have clear all my dues one year back, but till date...

I was holding credit card from Induslnd bank. When I was in Delhi, that was mis used and payments for the same delayed. Later when collection agency team approached realised that late payment charges and other charges were kept on adding evey month. Finally we were mutually agreed to settled the account by paying the settled amount. It was in year 2012 approxmately. The left over amount was very minimal. Now I have approached IndusInd bank to close the account complteley by paying the left over ammount. But i was shocked by knowing the amount which I need to pay for closing the account. They asked me to pay 1.8 lac for closing. What I didn't understand how come the amount is 1.8 lac when the leftover amount was around 20K i think. Seems like they kept on adding late payment and othe charges even on the settled account. Is it fair doing this? I need support to solve this issue.
                Jan 13, 2021
                I have got response from Indusind bank customer care inresponse to my mail, and had discussion with Collection manager Mr. Milind Tawde. My issue got resolved now. Thanks to Mr Milind Tawde.
                Nov 30, 2020

IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                No response received from the Indusind bank customer care so far. Attached the Card settled date and highest credit details.

No response received from bank so far. This is the evidence how this Indusind bank customer care services.

I have raised several complaint corresponding to my Indusind Account issue but not resolved since 4 months.
                  I need...
                  Subhankar Jana on Nov27, 2020

My name is Subhankar Jana.I am from West bengal .I am financed my scooty from...

This indusind bank is not giving my bike NOC
                  Nov 25, 2020

IndusInd Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Request you to write to us at [protected]@indusind.com with your elaborated concern in order to assist you further.

Team IndusInd Bank

My name is jayakumar,
                    Last wednesday i visit indslnd bank alppuzha, regarding my SIBIL Score issue, (Rejected my home...
                    I have applied for NOC for my two-wheeler( R No AP28CD 3891 and loan # AHH42181H) loan till now I haven't heard anything back....

I have been constantly harrassed by indusind bank representatives for not paying annual charges on a card which I have not received. I hsve lodged complaint that neither did i ask for any new card or any updation still they deem to issued some card and billed annual charges in.month of october 2020. These are such difficult times i have my ailing parents to take csre and my family and with these calls made to me daily. Even.on Bank holidays and odd hours. I really dont know what to do. This is complete breach of trust and my privacy is gone. I have clearly told them.and have called them.several times and my request or complaint is going to deaf hears. I have lost my.patience and i am going rude. But please understand our mind when.there is no.work and these calls making more depressing. please somebody needs to take care of this.
                    Nov 23, 2020