[Resolved]  IndustryBuying.com — failure to process refund

I had initiated refund on order ID[protected], refund request ID: RE3071144B24, as the product delivered to me was defective on arrival (as discussed with the manuafacturer- logs available).

Product was purchased from industrybuying.com

It's been almost a week now and there's no sign of progress in the refund process. I contacted their customer support twice- once on their online chat, and again via email, both of which were unhelpful- I kept getting referred to another department, without anyone taking responsibility for the refund.

I then tried emailing the Founders, who haven't replied yet.

Online reviews of this site tilt strongly towards it being a Scam, hence I'm concerned about my money.

As a last resort, I am posting this on https://www.consumercomplaints.in following which I plan on proceeding via Consumer Forum.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Feb 05, 2019] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2019 Dear Customer,

Greetings for the day !!!

This is with regard to your order 5241638. Kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you. We're writing to let you know that our concern team already working on your case. Kindly allow us bit more time.

Rest assured, we are working on your concern and surely try to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Thank you for your cooperative support with us.

Have a good day !!!

Warm Regards,
Customer support
Team IB
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience,
We had already done the refund from our side if you didn't get the refunded amount please let us know.

Team IB
my order is not dispatched yet so, please cancelled my order & refund.Order No :[protected] Items) Order Date : 25 Jan 2019, 06:00 PM Amount : Rs 12814 Payment Mode : debit_card

Thanks & Regard
kunal sinha-[protected]/[protected]
I had order for 2 book racks on industry buying by paying Rs.5010 through net banking on Feb 3rd 2016. I did not receive products even after 15days and planned to cancel it. The amt is still not refunded.

IndustryBuying.com