Infibeam Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jun 15, 2021

File a complaint to Infibeam

Having problems with Infibeam?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Infibeam customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Infibeam

Gujarat

Infibeam Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Infibeam reviews & complaints page 10

Infibeam.com — Wrong product of lesser cost delivered 1 Review So somnath960 on Jan 16, 2016 Add a Comment Mark as Resolved I have ordered one Philips home theatre model no HD1510/94. I received item on 06/01/2016 after complain to this forum. When I called Philips technician for setting up the item, he shown me that it is wrong product of less price. Now when I have called the customer care they are telling that it is too late.

I paid Rs 5712 on 12-jan-2016 for a speaker system @ Infibeam.
      Yesterday[protected] I have requested for cancellation, but they are not canceling my order.
      I did paid the money in advance and I needed a refund as fast as possible, but they are asking for 8 to 21 days for refund . that's after canceling the order .
      Why this much delay .
      Usually in amazon we are able to cancel an order in sesninds and will get refund in less than 3 days .
      Infibeam is trying to rob me ...

Ordr ID[protected]
      I just want to cancel the order and get a fast refund in the credit card that I used to pay.

Myself satyavir singh polast made payment through debit card of your bank on 02 dec2015 of rs10444/-and payment was deducted.On15 Dec I cancelled my order and they say that we have not captured your money yet. They asked me to contact customer care center with following details. Merchant ID:4494, amount:10044, Authorised Code:928969.my ac.no is [protected].pls help me reimburse my money.my email is [protected]@yahoo.com.my phone no-[protected] thanks.
        Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        did you get your money back ?

I have ordered for a Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker system by paying Rs.5, 712/- using credit card (COD is not available) from Infibeam .com
        I paid full money, didn't choose EMI.
        Order ID # 17685999
        Usually I buy from Amazon or Flipkart, but this product was not in stock with them.
        Ordered on 12 Jan, 2016
        On 13 Jan, 2016 they asked me for my ID proof, because of shipping issues to my state (Kerala), I just submitted it in minutes.
        On 14 Jan, 2016, they didn't ship it. So I told them to cancel my order.

Today is 17 Jan, 2016, 9 :30 PM, and the order is not canceled yet!!!

As they didn't ship the product, they are supposed to cancel and refund in a day or two. But they are not doing it!

Still it shows "IN PROCESSING"!!

I just want my money back !!!

did you get your money back ?

I paid full money, didn't choose EMI.
        Order ID # 17685999
        Ordered on 12 Jan, 2016
        On 14 Jan, 2016, they didn't ship it. So I told them to cancel my order.

Today is 17 Jan, 2016, 9 :30 PM, and the order is not canceled yet!!!

Still it shows "IN PROCESSING"!!

I just want my money back !!!

Order not shipped

An order of books has not been shipped 7 days after placing it. Order ID is 28167296. There is no response to numerous queries via their contact form or even direct emails.

I have tried contacting them via various channels, including email but all I received was a note saying it has been delayed.

Shipment

My order isn't recieved to me. My shipment date is[protected].

Date of incident: 23/12/2015 order ids: in the subject line these guys charged my card. threw an error on their website that the payment failed. then sent me an email that the transaction is declined. post which did not bother to cancel my order on my request. went ahead and sent another mail that the tablets wil be dispatched. and then cancelled my order without any refund. when we call up custoemr care, lady by the name of Avni has answerd the call twice and conveniently hung up everytime. this is a fraud business by infibeam. they should be thrown out of this country for deceiving customers
          Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My complaint is that if you didn't have silver colour in stock than you shouldn't have accepted the order and the payment.How can you sell something which you don't have in stock.This is not acceptable.Your shipment date in the order confirmation was written as 1st Jan 2016.I want you to ship my order immediately.Order No:17596187 Dt:Dec 29, 2015 Product:Apple iPhone 5S Silver 16 GB. Name:Rajnish Agrawal Mob No.:[protected]
            Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered LG G4 Stylus "BLACK" on 28th December 2015. On that day the mobile phone was in stock till now also(2 Jan 2016). I was eager to get this product. But, a vulgarizes would be there I haven't thought: On product page It says the products ships in 1-2 days and while ordering it says Expected Date till 2 Jan 2016 And while tracking my order from 28th exact or approx date is vacant. And recently on 1st Jan 2016 I called to infibeam service care Stupidity arose and stupidity is like that "Sir black color available nahi hai vendor ke pass". Is this some kind of joke. And today I again called then service care person is saying "Sir black color available nahi hai". In short, I want my Brand new LG G4 Stylus "(black)" immediately. I DO NOT DEMAND FOR REFUND I DEMAND FOR MY LG G4 Stylus Thanking you. D K Srivastava Order ID 17587514 (payment is done via Debit Card )
              Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered HP Load Runner book for 1500rs. When i received the book that didnt contain any relevant information about the automation tool which was mentioned in the description of the product. When i received the book immediately requested for return i mailed my problem even called to customer care they said they will try for return and will let me know then after a week they refused to do so because they only provide return facility only if the product received is in bad condition/defective or not as per the ordered product. Even my problem is the same as the description mentioned online was not in the book. This product costed me 1500rs which is totally a big waste. And no option to return back the product. If you all don't provide return facility for such kind of problem you should have mentioned this on your return policy. Infibeam E commerce portal failed to give customer satisfaction. This was my first time and very bad experience.
                Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order tablet display not working.I am tablet send .infibeam received.I am 50day dealy .I am complaint customer care .my mony refund infibeam customer care. my mony quickly my account .account details sent
                  Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hallo sir aab tak muje mera printer nahi mila kya chal kya raha rahi aab 20 din ho gaye yetna let kar rahe ho aur aap ne kaha tha 3 te 4 din lagenage aab 20 din ho gaye . Your shipment service is bad muje mera paracel chaye jalad...
                    Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Shipping service bad long time parcel not deliver and your bad service. .
                    Infibeam I tell you your shipping service really bad service kya ho kya raha aap ne to kaha tha ki 3 te 4 din lagange aaj 15 to 20 din ho rahe hai aaj tak dilivar nahi kya..

Sir please please fast sir ..
                    infibeam is the only company that has taken the 'hare and tortoise' fable very seriously. I guess their delivery boys have not been provided with vehicles. They probably walk all the way from the delivery point to the customers place.

I have purchased one Philips home theatre through my credit card on 22/12/2015. They have confirmed me the order. After one day they asked me the photocopy of my credit card and after receiving that one next day they asked for photo I'd proof. I provide them my voter card. Now there is no order in the infibeam site and they are telling it will take another two days for shipment. I don't know whether they will provide me the item in serviceable condition or not.
                      Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order : 16953164. Sub Order[protected]. Order Date: Oct 4, 2015. I received a call from Infibeam on 16th October informing me that the order was cancelled because the product ordered was not available. The points deducted from my citibank account has not been credited even after 60 days. I contacted my bank and they have confirmed that the refund has not been processed. I called infibeam but the call was disconnected by them. KUMAR CHETRY MOB: [protected]
                        Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding the product Order Id 26999483, i would like to discuss some issues happened with INFIBEAM customer care executives. I requested for Product Return as i received the order in manufacture defect, Its totally not working. Received faulty non working product. i received call from customer care executive on 18th december night 7pm. They advised me to take the product to PHILIPS service centre and to inspect the product. I took the product Philips DSP470U to Philips service centre salem, they inspected and told me its manufacture defect and to be returned to infibeam as soon as possible. Immediately i called customer care and informed the same but again infibeam people are forced me to handover the product to Philips service center and ask for replacement. But service centre people told me it will take minimum 15 days to 1 month for replacement. but i am still confused as infibeam people are sending faulty product to me, then why should i approach Philips service centre for replacement. As i am very much strong in my position that NOW I DON'T WANT ANY REPLACEMENT I NEED MY MONEY BACK. REFUND ONLY I NEED. I received the product on 16th December 2015 1 pm and as soon as i opened the product and found it is not working, i sent email regarding refund the same day. Me also a customer of FLIPKART and AMAZON too they normally pickup return packages from my door step within two days of complaining. But infibeam people are too lazy and no proper response from your side regarding product return. customer care people are delaying . Kindly do the needful at the earliest. I really very much dissapointed with infibeam service and 100% not satisfied with first dealing i had with them. I wont suggest infibeam to anyone to purchase anything. your return policy is too complicated for customers. almost 7 days gone. but still these infibeam people are saying that they are looking in the matter and will update me within 48 hours. everytime i call customer care the same reply they are giving. still they dont know what to do for product return.
                          Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order Id[protected]Suborder Id[protected] I have received faulty Electrolux convection Microwave and cookit on 2nd Dec. I have been following up for refund but company has delayed it and not sure what will be final outcome. I m really frustrated with the response and delay. Could you help me in this. Hari Hari.[protected]@gmail.com
                            Dec 16, 2015
                            Updated by Haris51
                            I need my money back asap. They can pickup the product after that. I don't want to return the product first and keep following up with them for money like now.

Ref Order ID: 17022089, Oct 12th, 2015 I've placed my order by online payment option in www.infibeam.com. Oct 22nd I've received the order, then only I knew that product is not in working condition. I sent mail regarding this on Oct 24th. They replied on Oct 29th with return form. They received the item at thier warehouse by Nov 10. But they didnt refund the money yet.

Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered Kiran s IBPS Specialist Officers I. T. Officer My Order ID is # 17445503, , i ordered this book on (7.12.15) and till it is in pending status worst courier service delhivery i don't know why do you people always prefer this worst courier service i am totally fed up because of you irresponsible guys I have exam on this month so deliver this book as soon as possible if you are not interest to deliver just frankly tell we are not interested and cancel my order ... Customer satsification is too worst I attached screen shot just check out
                                  Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered clutch from this site on 20th october 2015, which is not yet delivered. They have shipped my product on 13th nov 2015 when i have launched complaint against it.The DTDC courier id that they have provided is invalid.It shows no consignment detail available. Now, they tell the product is delivered but it has not reached to my home.For a long time I am asking about my order but no convincing answer is given.Also, I have asked them to return my money they are not doing that also.
                                    Infibeam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Guys please do not buy any electronic goods from or large appliances from these peoples. I had bought Samsung printer and AUX Cable from infibeam. When i got the product i found AUX cable inside the printer box and their is no printer toner and power cord of the printer inside the box. When i had filed complaint to customer care they asked me to wait and after 9 days they came with the conclusion that they will provide me Rs.200 as a compensation. When i asked them to provide me either missing part or a replacement i got the reply that we are are able to do that as we have sent a sealed product but they don't know how the CHINA AUX CABLE gone inside the box.

Order no[protected]
                                        I sent my first mail regarding this issue on 6th November and since then I have been calling and mailing their customer care on a regular basis.
                                        25 days have passed today and the issue is still not resolved.

Infibeam has one ofe the most useless and lazy customer service. They provide no update on complaint ever.
                                        ACCORDING TO THEM they have sent me cashback coupons twice- once on 8th and again on 19th Nov. but surprisingly I have not received any such email either in my inbox, spam or trash folder.
                                        I register a complaint they ask me to wait for 3 days, I call them again to get update on the issue and everytime they tell me that the coupons has already been sent.
                                        Bhai chale kahaan jaate hain coupons? I get all other mails from infibeam in my inbox then why only these coupon mails are not reaching to me??
                                        Is there any technical glitch in their system or are they fooling me?
                                        They have already took so much time and top of this their customer care executive told me "Sir customer bahut hote hain"
                                        amazon aur flipkart jitne customers to handle nahi kar rahe na tum log?

Lazy, pathetic, worst customer service ever!
                                        Dec 5, 2015
                                        After a month of wasted efforts I LUCKILY got to interact with a responsible Customer care representative Tejas. He noted down my issue and resolved it the next day only. Thanks to Tejas and a BIG thumb down for Infibeam customer service time.
                                        lot of promises to keep. it is the easiest thing to do. after that they fart on the customers face.