Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Inospire Surat — demanding penalty

Sir/mam,
This inospire team in surat, india has been hrassing me from past 1 week demanding penalty of rs 7800. They have not solved my problem too while working. Even helpline was also not replying when i found any problem. My job was given in feb 14, 2018 but while i was doing job the date was 3rd jan, 2018.
Pls help me sir/mam. What should i do they are harrasing me. I can't even study for my examination too. Pls help
This is the advocate
Savan desai
[protected].
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

ignore it
umesh93's reply, Mar 23, 2018
hi can send me ur mail id. they are harrassing again. have u gone through all dis . if u had also gone through this then tell me what should i do. my mail id: [email protected]
Mantu mandal's reply, Apr 21, 2018
INOSPIRE FROM filling COMPANY IS A 100% FAKE ... koi bhi ek payse nehi dena mobile no 9800829136 call koro more information
This INOSPIRE COMPANY IS 100% FAKE and they EARN by harassing STUDENT and WOMEN by FAKE legal action,
police complaint and other means, two of them have been arrested from Hyderabad today, if they call you or send any message or email straight away register an
FIR don't forget to ask them for the legal id of the company and the advocate.

DARNA NEHI ASE FAKE LOGO SE A SOB DRAMA HAIN USKA SOB O KUCH NEHI KAR SAKTA HAIN
OR AGREEMENT KA PAPER BAHI 100% FAKE HAIN

1 VI PAYSA MAT DENA DARKE A TOTALY FAKE COMPANY HAIN
AGER ULTA SIDHA SMS KORE TO CALL KORKE GALI ULTA PALTA DO SALE KO ...

A HAIN FAKE ADVOCATE KA NUMBER JO VHI COMPANY KA OWNR HAIN O HAIN EMPLOYER OR OHI HAIN ADVOCATEV
3 EK KI LOG HAIN OR EKTA GILR HAIN JUST 2 ADMI A DRAMA KAR RAHAHE

BANK NAME - AXIS BANK
A/C NO -[protected]
BRANCH -KHARWASA
US KA BANK ACCOUNT KA NUMBER HAIN POLICE STATION JAR KAR CASE KORO O KON HAIN O PATA CHAL JAYAGA SOB

Surat