ItzCash Card

Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Next to HDFC Bank
Above Aroma Garden

Registered & Corporate Office
Top 14th Floor, Times Tower, Kamala City, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013
Tel: +91 22 6112 5656

Awesome

ItzCash Card related photos (48)

ItzCash Card Complaints & Reviews

Aug 29, 2018
Hello all, i have received itz cash card (Card no [protected]) who validity is till 08/18, i have been continuously...

Jun 21, 2018
The ticket was auto cancled 12th June, 2018 which i booked via ITZ'S payment gateway. The amount should have been refunded by 13th June, 2018 but has not been refunded even after 9 days. According to IRCTC the ticket has been cancelled and the amount has been sent to ITZ but the refund has not been credited to my account.
ACTUAL REFUND DATE 13-Jun-2018
BANK RFND TXN ID[protected]
irctc refund refund given by irctc but not credited to bank
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 12, 2018

[Jun 22, 2018] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Jun 26, 2018 Dear Sir,

We are unable to contact you and inform the below refund status as there is no contact no mentioned in the above complaint.

The said transaction has already been refunded to your bank hence kindly check at your end and revert if any query.

Issue Date Request Date Completion Date Bank Ref. # Remarks Refund Amount
[protected]:34:41 [protected]:47:48 [protected]:47:49 [protected] IRCTC Bulk Refund INR 1107.60

For any other assistance, please feel free to call us on [protected]/61125757. We shall be happy to be of assistance to you.

Apr 4, 2018
    I have a swipe machine of paytivo tid no 4703415M company is deducting 402 rupees of monthly charges where i was not aware of this.kindly refund the charges of nov.dec.jan feb.march. and kindly tell the montjly charges of this.lot of time i have been called up customer care but no reply from there.at the time of purchasing agent told me thats this is free of monthly charges and they took the payment of 10000 of this machine.
    Complaint marked as Resolved May 12, 2018

[Apr 05, 2018] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Apr 06, 2018 Dear Sir,

Kindly provide us your contact no enabling us to speak with you regarding the query and arrange resolution for it.

[protected] Avinash
    Avinashsood's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 7, 2018
    9857983852 And lot of time I have speak to your customer care but they are not aware about this Ridiculous company does not know their charges.
    Hi sir /madam recharge is not done but the dth company has deducted the my balance plz i requested refund my recharge amount rs 150.

Mar 31, 2018

br...
      D
      Mar 17, 2018
      Sir/mam
      a have submitted all the documents and money for the renewal of our agent id(IRCTC) 25 days before and my...

V
      Feb 10, 2018
      I had booked an e-ticket from irctc on 21-sep-2017 to travel on 10-jan-2018 and cancelled in the month of jan 2018. Amount refunded by irctc on 12th june as per the message sent by irctc. But till now i have not received the refunded amount. Mail request sent to irctc and itz cash for several times and problem was not rectified yet. Please resolve the problem as early as possible.

Konark express.
      Date of cancellation 11-jan-2018
      Cancellation id:
      Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 28, 2018

[Feb 10, 2018] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Feb 13, 2018 Dear Sir,

As per our telephonic confirmation done today your query has been attended and resolved.

Updated by vykunta rao Feb 15, 2018 Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your immediate response and i used my IRCTC account to book the ticket.But i used some other account(Friends) for transaction payment.I request you please let me know hint of account holder name/account number.

ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Feb 23, 2018 Dear Sir,

We are extremely sorry as we cannot provide any bank or card details cause the same is not recorded at our end due to RBI guidelines.

We can at the max tell you that its a Debit Card powered by VISA hence request you to kindly check at your end and resolve.

Feb 2, 2018
        I cancelled my ticket on 15th jun, 2018 which i booked via itz's payment gateway. The amount should have been refunded by 16th jun, 2018 but has not been refunded even after 10 days. According to irctc the ticket has been cancelled and the amount has been sent to itz but the refund has not been credited to my account.
        My account is obc bank
        Transaction id-[protected]
        Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2018

[Feb 02, 2018] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2018 Dear Sir,

EbixCash Customer Care Team.
        SIR itzcash ko 50000 payment kiya hun. amount debit ho gya mere acount se . lekin itzcash company ko nhi mila amount.plz solove and give TXID ID

PAY ID-[protected]NA
        MOB-[protected]

Feb 1, 2018
          I am a doctor in aurangabad. I have not taken itzcash card but i am regularly receiving sms on my mobile number [protected]. P lease provide me with details. As i want to who as taken prepaid card against my name.

I am respected doctor in aurangabad. I want the details urgent ly

Please let me know who has taken the card on my name.

Dr nusrat farooqui.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2018

[Feb 01, 2018] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2018 Dear Sir,

As per our telephonic discussion done today request you to do the needful as suggested and revert if still any query.

Thanks & Regards
          www.itzcash.com
          Contact us:[protected]
          Please tell me
          how can i take new i have registered itz.
          i have money transfer recharge etc but my irctc id is not make

sales magager told that Adhar KYC problem at present
          you should manual adhar and pan to bangalore

Sonu

P
            Jan 30, 2018
            I had cancelled an e-ticket from irctc on 23rd jan 2018. Ticket get cancelled and the amount was refunded by irctc on 24th jan 2018, using itz gateway as per the message sent by irctc. But till now i have not received the refunded amount.
            Cancellation/refund id: [protected]

I would like to get this problem solved as soon as possible.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2018

[Jan 30, 2018] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2018 Dear Sir,

EbixCash Customer Care Team.
            I am interested to join the ITZ cash railway e-ticket agentship.
            plz. contact me...

I have been trying to get my cash card activated as it was given to me in exchange of dollars. I have made numerous calls to the customer service and i was referred to different numbers as well as asked to call back.
              After i got frustrated i asked the call to be handed over to the team lead and he was not of any help as well. He suggested he cannot do anything as operations team will look into my query in 48 hours. When i said i am leaving the country on 4th and i need my money, he further suggested that i use it next time!!. I couldn’t understand how the company can employ such incompetent people. It’s my money that i need access to!!
              My card number is
              S[protected]
              It’s cash prepaid card

Alpana sharma
              Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2018

[Dec 31, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Jan 02, 2018 Dear Sir / Madam,

We tried calling you on the given no but the same is out of coverage area continuously due to congestion in network and no response hence we have sent your query to our concern team for further process. They shall resolve and revert to you at earliest request you to pls wait till then.

EbixCash Customer Care Team.
              Updated by Alpi13oct Jan 05, 2018 I have left India as mentioned the email.
              Please contact me on +[protected]

Alpana
              Updated by Alpi13oct Jan 05, 2018 Just to Point out that the team has done nothing to resolve the query as on 5th Jan 2018.
              ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Jan 05, 2018 Dear Sir / Madam,

We are unable to view the contact no given by you in your post dated 05th Jan '18 as its showing as +[protected] hence kindly provide current no enabling us to reach you and resolve your query.

Updated by Alpi13oct Jan 06, 2018 [protected]
              Please refer to the image i[censored] still cannot see the number.

I cancelled 5 irctc train tickets which i booked through itz's payment gateway. According to irctc, the ticket has been cancelled and the refund amount has been sent to itz. But the refund has not been credited to my axis bank account. Transaction id: [protected] (4 tickets with refund amount ₹985). Transaction id: [protected] (1 ticket with refund amount ₹265). Transaction id : [protected] (1 ticket with refund amount ₹265).
                Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2018

[Dec 30, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Jan 02, 2018 Dear Sir / Madam,

We tried calling you on the given no but the same is out of coverage area and no response would like to inform you that your transactions have already been refunded from our end so kindly check with your bank within 1 weeks for refund status.

[protected] - Bank Ref No 004843
                [protected] - Bank Ref No 023374
                [protected] - Bank Ref No 002273

If still any query then request you to please feel free to call us on [protected]/61125757.

We shall be happy to be of assistance to you."

EbixCash Customer Care Team.

Cancellation id - [protected] (First ticket)
                  Cancellation id - [protected] (Second ticket)
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 22, 2017

[Dec 21, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Dec 21, 2017 Dear Sir,

We are unable to check any details with the given Cancellation Ids above hence kindly provide us the transaction id instead of cancellation id enabling us to check and revert.

Also we tried calling you on the given no but the same is ringing continuously and no response hence if your complaint is still persisting request you to please feel free to call us on [protected]/61125757.

EbixCash Customer Care Team.
                  Updated by saurabhtiwari_7 Dec 21, 2017 The transaction and cancellation ID for the two tickets are as follows:

(First Ticket)
                  Transaction id- [protected]
                  Refund amount - 920 INR

(Second Ticket)
                  Transaction id- [protected]
                  Refund amount - 540 INR

Please do the needful, and acknowledge.
                  My number is now available, you can call to get some clarifications, if any
                  Updated by saurabhtiwari_7 Dec 21, 2017 I cancelled my two tickets on 17th december, 2017 which i booked via itz's payment gateway. The amount should have been refunded by irctc on 18th december, 2017 but has not been refunded even after 3 days. According to irctc the ticket has been cancelled and the amount has been sent to itz but the refund has not been credited to my account.

The transaction and cancellation id for the two tickets are as follows:

(First ticket)
                  Transaction id - [protected]
                  Date of transaction - 11 dec 2017
                  Refund amount - 920 inr

(Second ticket)
                  Transaction id - [protected]
                  Date of transaction - 11 dec 2017
                  Refund amount - 540 inr

Please do the needful, and acknowledge.

I booked 2 e tickets through irctc using itz gateway, after 1 day i cancelled it
                    But i didnt get the amount

Details are below
                    Ticket 1 transaction id: [protected]
                    Transaction date: 14-dec-2017
                    Cancl/refund id: [protected]

Ticket 2 transaction id: [protected]
                    Transaction date: 14-dec-2017
                    Cancl/refund id: [protected]
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2018

[Dec 20, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

EbixCash Customer Care Team.

My irctc token booking has been suspended. Till[protected]

I pay money rs.1180. And send all documents my aadhar card, payment details on[protected]. But still my account not activated. When my account activate please tell me

Mail: [protected]@gmail.com

E-mail id:- [protected]@gmail.com

Ph no:- [protected]

Easy user id:- itzic71773
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2018

[Dec 15, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Dec 21, 2017 Dear Sir,

As per our telephonic confirmation done today your query has been attended and sent to our Sales Team for further process. They shall resolve and revert to you at earliest request you to pls wait till then.

EbixCash Customer Care Team.

I cancelled my train ticket on 7th november, 2017 which i booked via itz's payment gateway. The amount should have been refunded by 10th november 2017 but has not been refunded yet. According to irctc the ticket has been cancelled and the amount has been sent to itz but the refund has not been credited to my account.
                        Cancellation id - [protected].
                        Transaction id - [protected].

I would like to get this problem solved as soon as possible.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2018

[Dec 11, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Dec 12, 2017 Dear Sir,

EbixCash Customer Care Team.

I cancelled my ticket on 20th november, 2017 which i booked via itz's payment gateway. The amount should have been refunded by 21st november, 2017 but has not been refunded even after 6 days. According to irctc the ticket has been cancelled and the amount has been sent to itz but the refund has not been credited to my account.

Cancellation id:[protected]

My contact no. [protected]
                          amount not refund to my bank account from itz cash card
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 30, 2017

[Nov 27, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Nov 28, 2017 Dear Sir,

We tried calling you on the given no but the same is ringing continuously and no response.

Would like to inform you that amount has already been refunded to bank bearing Reference No [protected] hence kindly check with bank for further status.

EbixCash Customer Care Team.

I booked my railway ticket through irctc website using itz gateway with my bank of baroda visa debit card, which later i cancelled it on 10th nov, irctc website showing refunded to itz bank on 11th nov, but i still did not got my refund back in my bank account. Kindly do the needful.

Cancellationid /refundid: [protected]
                            Refund amt : 1440
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 30, 2017

[Nov 25, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Nov 27, 2017 Dear Sir,

As checked there is no contact no given above hence unable to call and inform you.

Your query has been attended and resolved as the refund is already credited to your respective bank account bearing reference no as [protected] so kindly check with them.

ItzCash Customer Care Team.

Sir i paid for ticket booking on irctc through itz medium, now i have cancelled it but amount refunded is not credited to my account. I am providing the details, please resolve the issue and refund money.
                              Pnr-[protected]
                              D. O. J-30/11/2017
                              Transaction id-[protected]
                              Amount-880
                              Cln/refund id-[protected]
                              Refund money-690
                              M. N-[protected]
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 18, 2017

[Nov 17, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Nov 17, 2017 Dear Sir,

Would like to inform you that your query has been attended and resolved hence kindly check with bank for refund confirmation.

EbixCash Customer Care Team.

Upon closer look at your refunds realised that the refund send to my original bank “iob” has been timely received and all those refunds which either are sent to the wrong banks viz itz and paytmsdk or are not shown to be sent at all.

Details of such refunds are as followed :

Sr pnr cancellation refund refund bank remarks

1 [protected] [protected] 4100 itz not recd/credited

2 [protected] [protected] 2050 itz not recd/credited

Total refund pending (Inr) 6150

Please look at this details for easy reference.

Mayur vasudeo usgaonkar
                                Mob no. [protected]
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 14, 2018

[Nov 16, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Nov 17, 2017 Dear Sir,

Kindly provide us the transaction ids for above as we are unable to check any details with the cancellation ids given above.

Updated by mayurusgaonkar Nov 20, 2017 Dear Sir,

We thank you for the prompt response but most o[censored]s are available at 11am not 11pm.

As per your instructions, here are the required details taken from the IRCTC website (Refund Status Section):

FIRST REFUND PENDING:

Cancellation ID/Refund ID: [protected]
                                Refund Amt.: Rs 2050.0
                                Bank: ITZ
                                Refund Date: 11-Nov-2017

Thank you in advance. We appreciate your help in this predicament.
                                Updated by mayurusgaonkar Nov 23, 2017 Dear Sir,

May I know the current status on my refunds pending from ITZ?

Mayur
                                Updated by mayurusgaonkar Dec 03, 2017 Dear ITZ Customer Care Team,

May I know the status of my refund as mentioned previously? I tried calling the phone numbers mentioned on your profile page but didn't get any response. Can someone from your team contact me so that we can get this problem sorted out.

Please let me know if this problem is beyond your capabilities so that I can take the necessary next steps in getting my money back.

Mayur
                                Updated by mayurusgaonkar Dec 06, 2017 Dear ITZ Customer Care Team,

Could you please let me know of my refund status. We would very much appreciate it if you could give us a contact number to call and talk to you directly.

Mayur Usgaonkar
                                ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Dec 06, 2017 Dear Sir,

Updated by mayurusgaonkar Dec 17, 2017 Dear Sir,

As per your instructions from tour last call on Dec 6, I have forwarded the Bank Refund IDs of the respective refunds from you to my bank (Indian Overseas Bank).

Am currently waiting for the bank to release the money, after which, I will mark this refund as Resolved.

Best Regards,
                                Mayur V Usgaonkar
                                Updated by mayurusgaonkar Dec 30, 2017 Dear Sir,

I have been talking to the bank (IOB) for the past two weeks and they have not been able to find the refund transactions from the Bank Refund Ids you have provided.

Could you send the following for both refunds asap to resolve this issue:
                                1. BANK TRANSACTION REFERENCE ID
                                2. DATE OF REFUND INITIATION

I want this resolved quickly or I will have to escalate the situation.

Mayur V Usgaonkar

Hi itz cash team,
                                  I had booked one ticket on irctc through itz gateway but i have not received any refund amount after the cancellation of the ticket. The payment was made through sbi debit card. The details of the transaction is as follows:
                                  Transaction id [protected]
                                  Passenger name rakesh kumar
                                  Amount 1610
                                  Ticket cancellation id - [protected]
                                  Date-11.11.2017
                                  Refund amount - 1545
                                  My mobile no. [protected]
                                  Pls resolve this issue as soon as possible and transfer the refund amount.

Aman kumar
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 30, 2017

[Nov 15, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Nov 16, 2017 Dear Sir,

ItzCash Customer Care Team.
                                  I tried to book a railway ticket o 15th November through ITZ payment gateway IRCTC VISA DEBIT CARD . Payment done but ticket not booked and I immediately got the message that money refunded into ITZ bank but I didn't get money into my andhra bank account
                                  IRCTC TXN ID [protected]