ItzCash Card

Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Next to HDFC Bank
Above Aroma Garden

Registered & Corporate Office
Top 14th Floor, Times Tower, Kamala City, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013
Tel: +91 22 6112 5656

Awesome

ItzCash Card related photos (48)

ItzCash Card Complaints & Reviews

Dear team, i rahul gupta my registered contact no is [protected], i have my distributor named gulshan (Contact no [protected]), i have been facing lot of difficulties since i have purchased the card of yours from this distributor1) when i purchased the the card for the first 4 months he never activated my card and i kept paying the fee for the usage of the card but i could not use the card, that can be viewed if the transaction history is checked by you.2) he is not a loyal person, one day by mistake i gave him 60, 000 rupees insted of 50, 000 he took the money and never said that you have given me the access amount by mistake, but that is my fault i should have told me that i need 10000 rupees of more value, but as per the business rules he should have helped us if we are making and mistake.3) he will never answer your call on time, and when you need the value on the card he will no provide the value and even he will say that if he has the i will be the last person to whom the value will be given, due to which i have faced a losshe promised me the value of 15000 thousand on dated 27/07/2014, then he didn't provide the value and again on 28/07/2014 he promised the value of same amount which again he didn't provide and not answered all his call's by me to him, on 29/07/2014 when i called him up he said he is coming to my store which he never turned up kept saying that he is coming in 15 min, when i had a argument with him he said give me the money first then i will provide the value to you and i will se that i have it then only but you need to give me the money and when i have the value i give you it can be today or tomorrow, he started abusing me. Know there are two options with me either you change my distributor or i will stop the services that i am using of itz and start using the other companies services. I have already made the complaint regarding this but only number has been provided to me nothing has been done of any sort. I have numbers of abhishek sharma [protected]varnendu ghosh [protected]ashish verma[protected]i hoping for the positive reply from you end regards, rahul gupta
Complaint marked as Resolved May 8, 2017
ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Apr 07, 2017 Dear Sir,

Kindly confirm whether your issue has been resolved as the needful has been done from our end.

For any other assistance, please feel free to call us on [protected]/61125757. We shall be happy to be of assistance to you.

Contact us:[protected]

Dear Sir MY card Sl no. is S[protected]. I have transfer Rs. 1300 from my SBH account on 5th july. On Monday when I talk to costumer care then they told me Your card is blocked & say me to submit document. I have submitted my scan copy to [protected]@itzcash.com on same day then they reply on next your account will open. Regularly Monday to Thursday they repeated same. today when I call to costumer care then they told me due to multiple account your account is blocked. first you close your all account then your money will come in your account. I am first time open in account in itzcash card & i dont know how many account is open on my name before this. So Pl help me to close the other unknown account opened before this as per costumer care & return my money to my cash card account or sbh account. Thanks Punit Kumar [protected]
    Complaint marked as Resolved May 23, 2017

Contact us:[protected]"

I have deposited 5000rs with relevant document on 10 june. But they are not give me franchisee or status. Their customer care team also not responding. Now they cant give me franchisee. I will go to file complaint at consumer court. Ankit verma Mob-[protected], [protected] Lucknow Dated: 9/7/2014
      Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2017

Contact us:[protected]"

I have sent a mail as on 7th of may about my railway id.in this company no body reply pankaj ([protected]), bharat ([protected]), sushil yadav ([protected]), mr. Boss ([protected]). Your company is service providing company if you will provide this type of service i suggest every body dont take any product given by itz cash your inefficent team member given above not listen me. Icall them again & again but they tell me iwill call you in 1 hour or 1.5 hour but no boby call me back no reply to me about my issue noe new problem is i take a load of rs 3000 on15th of may but i only rec. Rs 2494.38, trn id (D[protected] on same day i call to pankaj for i want to know why rs 506 deduct from my account but he tell me that i will call you after 1.5 hour. But he did not call me. If i call him from my regd. No he not pick my phone or if rec. Tell me that i dont know it is not the reply. It is very very very bad baddesst service & i have no word to tell you about your service given by your inefficent team. Iwant to tell you that if icall to boss he also tell me that i am in function, i am in metro, iam in meeting, iam in traffic. No body, no body, no body give reply. I also apply for money t/f facility on 16th of april but that sevice also not started till now if i call to ajay ([protected]) he also tell me that i will call you later but no reply to me from him at once till now I request you to please give back my money return to me rs 5000 for rail agent.& rs 1686 for money t/f & also take back your master card & hdfc freedom card & return my amount deposited in both cards. I am not ready to take very very very very baddest service given by itz cash & your inefficent team in avantika rohini. Pankaj ([protected]), bharat ([protected]), sushil yadav ([protected]), boss ([protected]), ajay ([protected]), prem ([protected] My name - rahul goyal Mobile no - [protected], [protected] Email id - [protected]@gamil.com Rail id payment detail Your order id is intr[protected] The transaction id is pmgw[protected] Transaction date: mon dec 16 15:43:54 ist 2013 Money t/f id detail Your order id is intr[protected] Your transaction amount is rs. : 1686 Transaction date: tue apr 22 13:29:46 ist 2014
        Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2017

[May 19, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        ItzCash Card Customer Care's response May 20, 2014 Dear Sir,

We tried calling you on your number [protected] but you were not available. Hence request you to kindly call us back on[protected].

Contact us:[protected]
        SAHI ME ITZ ME KOI SUNBAI NAHI HOTA HAI
        NAVEEN [protected]

I am the user of Itzcash.com and one of my friend ttrantransferred me 9750 rs to my itzcash wallet account with his permission but after transferring the fund its stuck in my wallet account and itzcash is blocked my wallet account then I contact itzcash customer service they said my account will be unblock within 2 days and then I waited for two days but again same problem "my account is blocked" I called many time their customer service but they spoking wid me very strictly and dont want to refund my amount. kindly help me out sir they are liers and cheaters.
          here my itzcash account details :
          mobile no- [protected]
          Name - Vishnu Kumar

please please help me I am feeling helpless.

regards,
          vishnu
          Tay away from this company
          Tay away from this company
          Complaint marked as Resolved May 22, 2017

Contact us:[protected]"

On 4th april 2013, an agent/officer mr. Saroj of itz cash (From berhampur, odisha) came to my office and offered me for taking the business of itz cash as a franchisee in my locality. I've duly filled the form and given a sbi cheque (No. 462317) of rs.2, 500/- in favor of m/s - sisinti sisinti (Business partner of itz cash at berhampur, odisha; bearing sbi a/c no. [protected]) with my all relevant documents to the agent. On the same date the cheque got cleared and he told to me that the process will take approx. 20-25 days. After a month, several time i called up the person mr. Saroj maharana on his mobile no. [protected] to know the status. At first he ignored 2-3 times; then when i threatened about posting in consumer complaint, he said i need to submit a fresh bank statement and he mailed me from his id: sarojkm. [protected]@intrexindia.net. Then i sent my bank statement on 30th april 2013. Till date i've not received any mail from the person or the company. Then i send a mail to [protected]@itzcash.com on june 11 and again on june 14th 2013, mentioning all the above practices by the agent and/or the company. However, there is no reply from there also. Kindly process. Thanks!
            Thanks Consumer Complaints! My issue as solved within a week after posting in this forum. Hope the concern must understand their consumer's/customer's problem very soon and at least take step to rectify their problem without misguiding or diverting from their issues. Thanks a lot again.
            Updated by nareshbehera Aug 27, 2014 Thanks consumercomplaints.in. My problem get solved within a week.

Hi dear:

The itz cash card ltd is fail to settle the f&f for their employee on time. And i think they will not bother about their x employees. They will take more times to settle the f&f of employee. If this is happen then the employee will facing the problems, bec they all are depends upon the f&f settlements once they resign the job.
              Complaint marked as Resolved May 18, 2017

ITZ CASH CARD LTD — PF settlement

Kindly refer my complaint number CEPFO/E/2009/08970, The claim froms have sent to the employer
              on 20.3.2009, till date they are not processed by them, on enquiry they do not respond, kindly do the
              needful.

I have itz cash card whose account no is[protected] and password??? And also recharge card account no[protected] with password. The combined balance in both card is more than rs 5000. The co. Has cancelled the card because the date is expired. Our say is that our ignorance about our date of expiry is not the reason to confiscate the credit balance. The co has never bothered to contact us before or near the date of expiry in any way.
                We feel this may be legally right stand of the co. Bur ethinically very bad. There must be thousands or lacs of their client, who putting trust in the co. Paid cash in advance and latter put in such situation.
                I wish co should renew such cards or as the last resort i should have got the balance transfered to my bank account vide which i made payment at the purchase of card on the day of expiry.
                Please treat this matter alongwith many many other complaints about expired card
                Rajesh shah
                Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2017

Personal — OUTDATED CASH CARD

ITZ CASH CARD NO.DW5u S[protected] DATE OF MFG. IS[protected], PURCHASE FROM SUPREME TRADERS ON[protected]. THE ABOVE CARD IS NOT VALID FOR RECHARGE MY DISH TV ACCOUNT. PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW DO I GET MONEY BACK. VALUE OF THIS CARD IS RS.300/-

REGARDS

I have a itz cash freedom card (Idbi). When i withdrew money from idbi atm i was charged service charge rs.20 and rs.10 for balance enquiry which is not according to what is written their documents other than that my current balance is rs.1737 which should be rs.1800 and the customer care executive is telling me not to use it at mastercard gateway than what is the use of this mastercard. Plz take neccessary actions.
                  Vivek aggarwal

Remaining amount (Rs.) 250.00

Suspense amount (Rs.) 0.00

Status active

Expiry date 18/07/2013

Does not work my itzcash card any body hilp me? I have 12 itzcash cards for 250 rs
                    ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2012 Dear Patron,

Request you to call on[protected]from 7am to 11pm) or mail us your contact details on [protected]@itzcash.com inorder to answer your query.

ItzCash Customer Care Team

Sir
                      My name is binay pradhan from darjeeling west bengal having mobile no. [protected]. Yesterday i want to recharge my dishtv account (V. C. No.[protected] consumer name sapanla rai) i call dishtv customer care and they said it is recharged. But after 2 hours my channel is not activated i call again dishtv c. Care but they said to me your account is not recarged and your itz account no, and password is invalid. Costumer care is not helpful to me kindly solve my problem. As soon as possible.
                      Binay pradhan
                      Mb. No. [protected]
                      Invalid account no. and password

Hi Sir,

I have worked with ItzCash Card Ltd (Essel Group) from Feb'07 to May'11, I have applied my for PF withdrawal and forms already submitted in PF Office on dt. 8th Aug'11, My PF No is- MH/94454/30, Name- Gourav Goel, Mob No- [protected], Email ID- gourav.[protected]@steria.co.in
                        I want to know how much time PF Department take to release the PF amount. Please provide me details when can i got the PF amount I really needed the such amount, Please help me regarding the same,

Kindly acknowledge once you received the same. Your Promt reply is heartly appriciated.

Gourav Goel
                        Complaint marked as Resolved May 13, 2017
                        ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Apr 12, 2017 "Dear Sir,

Contact us:[protected]"

I started Sai railway authorized e ticket counter for that i purchased itz cash IBP security card Rs.10000/00.now i closed e ticket counter & wanted to utalise itz cash IBP security card .but it is not working.kindly make arrangement so that ican utalise 10000/00Rs.
                          my email id is [protected]@gmail.com
                          Complaint marked as Resolved May 27, 2017
                          ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Apr 12, 2017 "Dear Sir,

Contact us:[protected]"

I have taken agency from itz cash card, for providing services, for that i have paid rs.5, 000/-, in which i was supposed...

Good morning
                            Respectully that i am the agent of itz cash, while depositing the bses bill i always find the option of itz cash for payment because u have given the authority for payment so that i have taken the agent of itz cash after compiled all the formalities but i am regret to inform u that i have paid so many bills through itz cash and when i checked after 10 days the bills are remain unpaid.

It is a serious matter because i use prepaid card of itz cash and i have paid to the company in advance and deposited the bill but customer has checked the bill after 15 days the bill is remain unpaid and they are quarlling with us because they have paid to me and i have paid to the itz cash but when i checked the bill is paid but it shows remain due.

I request u to kindly help me in this matter because customer has paid for bses bill but the bill is showig still outstanding and customers are going to the court for non-submitting of bses bill but we have paid through itz cash as per ur authority.

I have also intimating that please consider this case if some loss of non-submitted of bill u will be responsbile against the customers account because i have paid for it.

You can check the record from the last 45 days the bills are showing unpaid after paying it through itz cash (Mode of payment)

Copy sent to

Ceo of bses
                            Ministry of power and supply
                            Mrs shiela dikshit (Honarable chief minister)
                            President (Honarable smt. Pratibha patil)
                            Prime minister (Honorable manmohan singh)
                            Cnbc pehradar

Tilak nagar
                            New delhi -110018
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2017
                            ItzCash Card Customer Care's response May 19, 2011 Dear Sir,

With respect to the above complaint, please note that the BSES bill payment has been updated in coordination with BSES and the snapshot of the same has been mailed to you separately.

Please note that incase if the bill is paid on or after the due date, then the updates would take place only after 3/4 working days. You may alternatively call us on[protected] or mail us on [protected]@itzcash.com for manual updation or for any other assistance.

ItzCash Customer Care Team
                            Mumbai.

I tried to book ticket directly on irctc portal with itz cash card and even there the payment gateway charges written on irctc website is 1.5% on the website but instead the company charges 3% which is again contradictory in their statement and excess charges are taken by the company falsely.. Pls help customes to stop this excess charging
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 20, 2017
                              ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Apr 11, 2011 Mr. Vicky,

With respect to your complaint filed on the consumer forum site, please note that every financial insitute (whether banking or non banking) charges some amount for using its payment gateway. This is mandatory across the system.

If ICW has charged any amount extra or incase of any clarification required on the PG charges, request you to call us on our customer care desk[protected]. Alternatively you may leave your contact details inorder to get back to you. We assure to take strict actions against any illegal activities conducted in our name,

ItzCash CC Team.
                              as last time complained by me that the agents take charges of 2 % to 3 % above the ticket amount. i tried to book ticket directly on irctc portal with ITZ Cash card and even there the payment gateway charges written on IRCTC website is 1.5% on the website but instead the company charges 3% which is again contradictory in their statement and excess charges are taken by the company falsely.. pls help customes to stop this excess charging
                              why don't you mention the truth on irctc portal about the % you are charging, why is irctc blind about this things the railways should issue a non baleable wornt against such centralize fraud
                              if i book a 2A/C ticket for my family you charge me Rs 200 and above per PNR as payment gateway charges though i am using a prepaid card, your people don't pick up the phone (Mr. Avikal Mishra)
                              I don't know why have u hired uneducated people like him

Ir,
                                These was my itz cash card number and detail of making vouchar
                                Transaction id merchant transaction date order amount order id
                                Pmgw[protected] itz dth[protected]:18:40 500.[protected]

Pmgw[protected]itz dth[protected]:41:12 300.[protected]
                                But i can't got any vouchar
                                Complaint marked as Resolved May 15, 2017
                                ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Apr 13, 2017 "Dear Sir,

Contact us:[protected]"
                                dear sir iam recharge last week mts mbrows [protected], not recharge thatiam need Rs 111, your faithfully suresh ak

dear sir, i have went to book a railway ticket with an e ticket authorised agent of ITZ CASH company and after i enquire about the charges for the ticket he said that he will take 2% extra as transaction charges and over that his regular booking charges. On arguing with him he said that his company takes this high charge on the ticket amount and the company even takes upto 3 % on ticket amount plus his service charges extra over these charges.
                                  if we book this ticket direct from railway counters we will only have to pay the actual rates of tickets but these online companies are taking excessively more from the customers in the name of transaction charges and even these charges are printed on the ticket copy. Pls stop this illegal charges charged by the ITZ Company
                                  ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Apr 11, 2011 Mr. Vicky,

ItzCash CC Team.

i have taken agency of ITZ cash world for railway & air ticketing in Nov 2010, but from starting till today their portal is not running and I have lost all my bussiness due to this and I have to shut down my office as customer came and fought with me over this, I am not able to create or cancel tickets than why I should carry their agency? I asked them to refund my amount of the agency but they dont hear or solve my problems please do the needful and get me compensation of Rs 50000/-

Jaspreet Singh Bhatia
                                    [protected]@hotmail.com
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2017
                                    ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Mar 28, 2011 Dear Mr.Bhatia,

With reference to your above complaint and the telecon had with our call center executive, please note that we have forwarded your complaint to our Sales and Distribution team who will analyse your agency details and appraise you with the status.
                                    Request you to bear with us till then. Solicit your co-operation.

Thanks & Regards,
                                    ItzCash Call Center Team.

I am an agent with itz cash on 23rd of january i booked a ticket from itzcashworld for first class ac the ticket i recieved was for chair car with fare 530.00 on the ticket. But the amount debited from my account was 1060.80 with reference id icw[protected]. Which is that of first ac.. Because of this i had to make another booking for the first class.
                                      Now when i talked about the matter with customer care of itzcash at number[protected]. They said i will get the revert very soon. But till yet i am not able to get any feedback for the same. I had also informed them that the ticket was booked for 6th feb and they must decide out fast that what should i do with the ticket with pnr [protected] for the chair car.
                                      Please help me out for the same.

Dhanesh jain
                                      Refund for the wrong ticket generated by the system
                                      Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2017
                                      ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2011 Dear Sir,

As per our telecon with you, please note that the amount has been reversed in your account and the same has been confirmed from your end. With this, we hope that we have resolved all your doubts and satisfied you with our services.

Looking forward for a continued patronage with us.