ItzCash Card

Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Next to HDFC Bank
Above Aroma Garden

Registered & Corporate Office
Top 14th Floor, Times Tower, Kamala City, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013
Tel: +91 22 6112 5656

Awesome

ItzCash Card related photos (49)

ItzCash Card Complaints & Reviews

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Hi itz cash team,
I had booked one ticket on irctc through itz gateway but i have not received any refund amount after the cancellation of the ticket. The payment was made through sbi debit card. The details of the transaction is as follows:
Transaction id [protected]
Passenger name rakesh kumar
Amount 1610
Ticket cancellation id - [protected]
Date-11.11.2017
Refund amount - 1545
My mobile no. [protected]
Pls resolve this issue as soon as possible and transfer the refund amount.

Aman kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 30, 2017

[Nov 15, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Nov 16, 2017 Dear Sir,

As per our telephonic confirmation done today your query has been attended and resolved.

For any other assistance, please feel free to call us on [protected]/61125757. We shall be happy to be of assistance to you.

ItzCash Customer Care Team.
I tried to book a railway ticket o 15th November through ITZ payment gateway IRCTC VISA DEBIT CARD . Payment done but ticket not booked and I immediately got the message that money refunded into ITZ bank but I didn't get money into my andhra bank account
IRCTC TXN ID [protected]

B
    Pune, Maharashtra
    Hi team,

I have cancel the ticket on 13th and 16 oct 2017 but i have not received my money. All transaction is made by hdfc bank

Please find below transaction details

[protected] 16-oct-2017 amount is 1820
    [protected] 16-oct-2017 amount is 1840
    [protected] 13-oct-2017 amount is 400

Its has been month now i have not received my money
    irctc refund not received
    Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 10, 2017

[Nov 09, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Nov 09, 2017 Dear Sir,

We are unable to contact you and inform the below refund status as there is no contact no mentioned in the above complaint.

All the mentioned transactions have already been refunded to your bank hence kindly check at your end and revert if any query.

EbixCash Customer Care Team.
    Updated by bohatsumit Nov 10, 2017 Hi Team,

Still i have not received any money please check and revert.

Contact Number : [protected]
    Updated by bohatsumit Nov 13, 2017 Hi Team,

Still waiting for revert from your side and still not received my money.

Please revert ASAP.
    Updated by bohatsumit Nov 13, 2017 Hi Team,

I have received the my money thank you.

Dear Customer,

I request you to share your account/customer Id, transaction details and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj
    HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
    bohatsumit's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 13, 2017
    Hi Manoj,

Please find below account details
    A/C number : 50100179441119
    100000950552551 16-oct-2017 amount is 1840
    100000950636207 13-oct-2017 amount is 400

bohatsumit's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 13, 2017
    Hi Manoj,

I received my money thank you.

V
      Pune, Maharashtra

This is vinay ashok gavval i've booked two tickets on irctc.co.in using itzcash payment gateway. Those two tickets were cancelled by the irctc itself as the tickets were not confirmed. The transaction date was 25th may 2017 and journey date was 15-oct-2017. And my money gets debited from bank account but not refunded yet, on irctc it is showing that 710 rs. Are refunded but the money not credited in my account. If i call to irctc customer care, they are not answering the call, so sent an email to [protected]@irctc.co.in but didn't get any response from them yet.

In the irctc refund status it says "sent to bank", but when i spoke with bank, they told me that we have received only one transaction amount but not the another.

It's been more than 1 month but still money has not been refunded and moreover i don't know whether i'm gonna get the money back.

I am hoping your reply soon...

Vinay a. Gavval
      E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
      Cell:- [protected]

[Nov 08, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
        Luckeesarai, Bihar
        My irctc book ticket canceled and they refund the cash in itz account! But cash has no added in my personal bank account! 1st refund on 31october, 2017 and 2nd refund on 4th nov, 2017, todey is too late! But i don't receive my refund cash! How many times are added the ticket refund cash in my personal bank account?? Plz rply me as quickly? And send my money!
        1st refund transaction id - [protected]
        2nd refund transaction id-[protected]

[Nov 07, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rudraprayag, Uttarakhand
          Sir
          Myself awadhnarayan bind. Sir i am a weaver and it is not possible to carry my family with wage of weave. Last 15 year i get profit of all plan antyoday ration card, card no is 6575, but now my card is closed that result can't find ration. So i complain to know why this card is cut. It will be inquary with strenth. And punished person who is invalve this matter.

G
            Wollongong, Australia
            I had booked an e-ticket from irctc in using itz gateway for paying thrrough my indusind bank visa credit card on 26th oct....

I have booked ticket from irctc ason 14 oct 2017 and the money gets deducted from my sbi account but ticket not confirmed but my money got deducted and now it's over 15 days that i didn't get refunded my money amount of 511 rs.
            Ircyc website shows that my money got refunded but actually money didn't get refunded since 15 days last.

Transactin id is : [protected]

Kindly request you to resolve my complaint and refund my money back as soon as possible.

Mob no. [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2017

[Nov 01, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2017 Dear Sir,

ItzCash Customer Care Team.
            Pos machine not instaled in my counter and deduct 4600.0rs. in my a/c at 29.dec 2016 i will many time complent cos care calling and mail my problem but not solved it

Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
              Following two tickets were canceled on 14th october, 2017.
              1. Cancellation id [protected] refund amount rs. 1845/-
              2. Cancellation id [protected] refund amount rs. 445/-

As per the irctc details, the amounts were refunded to itz on 15th october, 2017. However, i have not received the amount in my account.

I would be grateful if you kindly sort this issue.
              irctc ticket refund not received even after 17 days
              Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2017

ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2017 Dear Sir,

Both the said transactions have already been refunded to your bank bearing Reference Nos as 676060 & 319542 hence kindly check at your end.

Thanks & Regards
              www.itzcash.com
              Contact us:[protected]
              Updated by amar_singh Nov 02, 2017 Thank you for your response.

Please send me the details of the refund transactions along with date and amount so that I may take up the issue with my Bank because my account statements show no such transactions. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com

H
                Duliagaon, Assam
                Sir/medam,
                Today at aboout 11:55 am, i have reload a sum of rs 550 from my visa debit card to my itz e wallet, the amount has bebited from my account of "canara bank", but after processing it says "log in again", and the money do not enter in my itz e wallet, it is very unfortunate, please look after my problem. My account details are as follows;
                Itz e wallet card serial id : s[protected]
                Card type: all service card
                And i am sorry that i did not save the transaction id.

Yours
                : helemba mangang
                Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 6, 2017

[Oct 31, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Oct 31, 2017 Dear Sir,

We tried calling you on the given no but the same is ringing continuously and no response hence if your complaint is still persisting request you to please feel free to call us on [protected]/61125757.

We shall be happy to be of assistance to you.

ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Nov 01, 2017 Dear Sir,

Spoken with customer today and confirmed that his query has been attended and resolved.

Delhi, Delhi
                  I had booked an e-ticket from irctc in general quota using itz gateway for paying through my kotak mahindra bank master debit card on 3rd sep 2017. Ticket didn't get confirm and the amount was refunded by irctc on 25th october as per the message sent by irctc. But till now i have not received the refunded amount.
                  Transaction id: [protected]
                  Cancellation/refund id: [protected]
                  Get this problem solved as soon as possible.
                  money not refunded by itz cash card in my kotak bank
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 30, 2017
                  resolved

[Oct 29, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Oct 30, 2017 Dear Sir,

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    I have booked irctc ticket and cancelled on october 14, 2017. The refund is not credited to my bank account.in irctc website i shows that itz as the refund bank. However i have booked the ticket through my sbi debit card but through itz payment gateway.

Transaction id: [protected]
                    Cancellation id: [protected]
                    Refund date as in irctc website: 15-oct-2017
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 17, 2017
                    I have received my refund yesterday Nov16.

[Oct 25, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Oct 26, 2017 Dear Sir,

K
                      Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                      I have to bring to your kind notice that the itz dealer mr. Visashwar shukla associate of m/s gyan communication shop no.15, kashmiri market, malviya nagar, delhi 110017 sitting in the amway office at jasola has taken rs 4, 00, 000.00 to be uploaded on my itz card nors s[protected] and card no s[protected] issued in the name of mr. Kamal grover (Abo no 1344892) and nikunj kamal (Abo no3672137) my daughtor on 16th august 2017. But till date the amount is not loaded.
                      Mr visashwar shukla has been telling me that he has used the funds for his personal/business purposes
                      And he will refund or load on my card within next 7-10 days.
                      As i had been dealing with him for the last few months, it has not happened in the past.
                      Believing always on his false commitments for the last more than two months now it is high time he has told me today that he will pay the amount when he will have and do whatever you want to do.

In view of the above you are requested to take appropriate action against this dealer and help me getting the amount of rs 400000.00 refunded.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Kamal grover
                      C-12, iind floor malviya nagar
                      Dehli 110017
                      [protected] (M)
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 27, 2017

[Oct 23, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Oct 24, 2017 Dear Sir,

As per our telephonic confirmation done today your query has been attended and sent to our Sales Team for further process. They shall resolve and revert to you at earliest request you to pls wait till then.

Al Ahmadi, Kuwait

I had booked train tickets using irctc online but due to some circumstances i had to cancel the tickets. The the refund amount shows as itz account and i have still not received the amount. So i have provided the full details about the transaction.

Booking date - 31/may/2017
                        Journey date - 01/aug/2017
                        Pnr no - [protected]
                        Cancellation id - [protected]
                        Cancellation date - 28/jul/2017
                        Refund date - 29/jul/2017
                        Refund account - itz
                        Refund amount - 2, 550.00

This is the second time i am communicating with itz but i have not got any reply for my complaint.

So please do the needful, i will wait for your reply.

Richard stanli baptista

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                          I happened to unfortunately order an itzcash card on 27-july. Till date, the card is yet to reach me. Everytime i call the customer care, i get to hear new stories. When i submit a query to their customer care, i keep getting back a standard response saying, the query has been forwarded to concerned department. Nothing happens after that.

I also emailed their customer grievance officer a couple of times. There is no response from him.

I want to know when i am going to get my card.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 25, 2017
                          The customer care from the company started calling me after I lodging this complaint and ensured that, the card finally reached me.. Thanks to this web site service for helping solve the issue..

[Oct 16, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T
                            Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                            I booked a tatkal quota ticket but the ticket not confirmed and auto matically get cancelled. I used itzcash gateway while booking my ticket and used visa atm card of bank of india. On irctc website it is showing refunded but i did not get refund in my account and bank name is showing itz... Kindly solve my problem,,
                            Transaction id:-[protected]
                            Cancellation/refund id:-[protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 17, 2017

ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Oct 17, 2017 Dear Sir,

To,
                              The manager
                              Itz cash card ltd

Sub - request you transfer back the wallet balance to respective bank account

This is to inform you that my e wallet no [protected], by mistake i had made a error in writing my name.in lieu of that you had suspended my account. I had recd the mail on 11 may 2017, that you will roll back the balance in the respective bank account. I am therefore sending you my bank statement from where the wallet was reloaded, i request you to please do the needfull asap.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 3, 2017

[Sep 30, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Oct 03, 2017 Dear Sir,

As per our discussion done today kindly resend the bank details as not received by team earlier in their correspondence docket no[protected].

ItzCash Customer Care Team.
                              Sir its almost 3 months but till now neither you provide me dongle nor you come to provide the training to operate it.
                              I think its the most bad services you promise me .

Delhi, Delhi
                                Sir ji agar bas may nahi itz ko sabhlna, tao band kar do esay, ku preshan kar rakha hai logo ko, aap nay, na tao customer...

L
                                Bengaluru, Karnataka
                                I had purchased 5 pos machines before and the company guy had said no efforts are needed by you. I will personally sell those and get you the amount whatsoever. It has been 6months not even a single machine has been sold by him. Got a news that he has left the job. When enquired with the senior he says the company will not take back the machines. What should i do now. Keep the machines as a showpiece or what. Pls either refund the invested amount and take back the machines or arrange for a salesman who can help me in selling this. I cant belive such a reputed company like this not giving value to their investors. Hoping for a positive feedback.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 29, 2017

[Sep 27, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Sep 28, 2017 Dear Sir,

Dumka, Jharkhand
                                  I cancelled 3 ticket on 21 sep 2017. Irctc shows amount refunded to itz on 22 sep 2017. But still money is not credited in my bank account.

I share my detail with image of irctc webpage screenshot.

Plz do needful.

Rohit kumar
                                  Phone no-[protected]
                                  payment not received
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 1, 2017
                                  ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Sep 29, 2017 Dear Sir,

D
                                    Jodhpur, Rajasthan
                                    I booked a ticket on irctc by using itz payment gateway the transaction id is [protected] dated 18.09.17. But ticket was not booked and my amount got debited. The irctc issued refund on 19.9.17 with reference [protected]. But the same has still not credited into my bank account??.
                                    Please the needful on urgent basis.
                                    Regds
                                    Devkant ojha
                                    [protected]@gmail.com
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 25, 2017
                                    the same has been credited thanks a lot for your support

[Sep 23, 2017] ItzCash Card customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    ItzCash Card Customer Care's response Sep 25, 2017 Dear Sir,

As per our telephonic confirmation done today your query has been attended and resolved, hence request you to pls check at your end and revert if still any query.