[Resolved] Ixigo — cancelled my whole flight ticket of two without popping the checkbox

paras1988 on Jan 7, 2019
For pnr:
Mrf6wl

They cancel tickets for both passngers.

Cheapticket.in also involved in this.

I have gone to the cancel the ticket. They directly issued the cancellation request without proompting me to for partially cancellation.

I want my refund or dont want my ticket to get cancel.

Booking id: 10342903

Cheapticket.in

12:18 pm (2 hours ago)

To me
Cancellation request!

Dear richa agrawal,
Your cancellation request for booking id: 10342903 has been received!
You will receive a separate email with the confirmation.

Flight details:

Passenger names:
Paras agarwal, richa agrawal

They didnt prompt me for partial cancellation of ticket.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2019

[Jan 07, 2019] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019
Hi Paras,

Greetings from ixigo!

We wish to inform you that as of now we don't have the feature of partial cancellation via the app. For partial cancellation, the user must get in touch with the service provider concern which was Cheapticket in this case.

Also during cancellation via app, we do show cancellation amount and indicate that ticket is going to be cancelled entirely.

Hence we request for your kind understanding here.

For any further assistance please write back to us at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Team ixigo.

Comments

Refund not received for tickets non confirned on 09/12/2018
ID IXITR [protected]
"""""""""""""""[protected] for 219.98 each
i had received sms from ixigo on 09/12/2018 itself stating that tht refund amount will be credited to my bank account within 5 days
supervisor's reply, Jan 8, 2019
Gopalakrishnan Pa:
You are entitlied to remind the service provider of their unpaid debt.
In 15 adys, if the debt is not paid, if you own
- e-ticket
- notice of the cancellation
- decision on the refund
- your own complaint / notice
you are entitled to hire a lawer, whose qulificatiins allow him/her to submit the civil suit on your behalf to the local court.
Appala naidu, Anakapalli, Visakhapatnam
Richa Agrawal:

It is impossible objectively to verify your public complaint as you had not attcahed
- e-ticket which show all particulars
- notice of the cancellation, which you gad receved from unknown service provider
- your own complaint with facts, fault of the service provider and the defined request expressed in 1-2 sentances .
- decision/reply of the service provider.

After you are ready to produce the deficiencies, you can apply to the correct service provider or, alternatively,
to request the assitance of the legal professional foir fee in order to evaluate the sutability for further action - for exmple, to bring the civil suit to the local Indian court.

I am not associated with the above service provider / air carrier.

Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
Aryan enginners ltd
email for request with documents:
aryan {at} vivaldi.net, where {at}[email protected]
As per my complaint is booked 2 tickets for jaipur to nagaur rs 2204 on date 21.12.2018 but tickets conformatin is faild and payments staus is successfull so didnt recieved my refund payments last one week
My a/c is sbi
Hope as soon as you give my money.

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - cancelled my whole flight ticket of two without popping the checkbox