[Resolved] Ixigo — I haven't received my refund money

D. K. Road, Dhubri, D. K. Road, Dhubri, Kokrajhar, Assam, India
 Mur Vonga Hiya Assamese Channel on Feb 25, 2019
I have paid an wrong amount where i need to rs.821 but i have wrongly paid rs.766 for train ticket from delhi to new bongaigaon. My amount has deducted from my account and get a confirmation message. But train ticket hasn't book for wrong amount. Now i am trying to get back my refunded money with money deduction confirmation message. Ixigo agent also said me that they have not get any amount from my i'd.

I haven't received my refund money
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2019

[Feb 25, 2019] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2019

Greetings from ixigo!

Thanks for writing in. Please note we haven’t received any credit against the shared the transaction as it was failed one. Hence, request you to please check with the bank concern regarding the refund.

If you need any other assistance, feel free to write in at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Team ixigo.

Comments

My booking from ahemdabad to hazrat Nizamuddin and the ticket was done, my booking id:IXITR[protected] on 20th Feb 2019 but amount deducted from account and uptil today I didn't got my refund amount

Dear sir
My train ticket in ixigo mobile app booking ID NO [protected]
PNR [protected] please cancel my train ticket and refund amount

Today I have book ticket Kalyan to bengaluru for rs 495 trough they bhim sbi app the amount is deducted from my accounts but there is no any information available in ixigo app no PNR found reservations has not done but amount is deducted please returns my amount in my account. Thanks..
My flight ID PRL0865P2RD
You are requested to refund my fare amount
I had booked tkt from VZM - KYQ ( in 07149 Sc-KYQ Spl) on 11th mar'2019, which was unsuccessful & my a/c was debited. But till date I have not got the refund. details are Payment ID 24GTAEAY79JDOTREYG.

Please help me to get my refund.

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - I haven't received my refund money