James Branger — fraud from kharagpur cheating through olx

Nithi yoshuva on Dec 16, 2017
I posted my camera in olx one buyer send the message his name james brenger and his brother name vicky brenger both were cheater they chat with me through whatsapp and they told me to send the camera and they said that they will pay through paytm or net banking after the camera reached to they are address they were not replying properly afterwards they said that they don’t know to pay through paytm so they send their debit card number and otp but i try to add the money to wallet but bank is refusing i lost. My camera worth of 12000 they’re address no:36 paranagar bani nursing home kharagpur west bengal zip code 72130 i dont have enough money to go there they fooled me they r whatsapp number:[protected]
They r contact number [protected]
They blocked me after getting the camera my name is nithish my contact number [protected]

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Nithi,

Greetings from team OLX!

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern, however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs at safety@olx.in.

- Transaction receipt of the advance product delivered.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the buyer.
- Chat/message history with the buyer.
- Contact number/email address of the buyer.

This will help us in taking appropriate steps on such users from repeating these activities on our site.

Awaiting reply from you!