Jet Airways Customer Care

Mumbai Suburban District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Bad

Jet Airways related photos (1267)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews

Neethi Vignesh
My parents travelled on jet airwayr BLR-DEL flight 9W 0810 on 23/03/2015 The meals on this flight were pre-booked for 1 veg and 1 non-veg. The veg meal was dal paratha and some accompaniments. My mother unfortunately had this meal and to her horror, she bit into a piece of HUMAN NAIL that was inside the paratha. It's appalling to see the standards maintained for their catering service. And the worst part is us having to pay a premium fare for flying your airlines and having to eat such sub-standard food. My father MR.S K IYER, has handed over a written complaint to the crew as well. PFA the pics taken for reference of the human nail in the food as well as the written complaint. The crew who we showed the food to was apparently smart enough to drop the nail somewhere in the flight and couldn;t find it thereafter. Consumption o[censored]nhygienic food on board your flights is absolutely unacceptable by any standard.

Unhyegenic food served onboard flight - human nail found
Unhyegenic food served onboard flight - human nail found

[Apr 02, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Jet Airways — JetPrivilege Membership# 195430303 and case of someone else someone else claiming my JP miles

ritesh227
    Dear Customer Support Team, I am writing to you with reference to an issue with claiming the JP Miles for my recent travel...

subhambawari
    YESTERDAY MY MOTHER 72yrs, WAS SCHEDULED TO TRAVEL TO DELHI, FOR THE SAME WHEEL CHAIR WAS REQD., PRIOR INFORMATION WAS GIVEN FOR THE SAME. AS SUCH WE REACHED AIRPORT BY 1.25PM, BUT AT THE JET COUNTER THEY TOLD THAT BOARDING WAS CLOSED AND FLIGHT IS ON THE WAY FOR DEPARTURE SAYING I WAS LATE FOR FLIGHT, BUT I TOLD THAT AS PER THE TKT.THE DEP. TIME MENTIONED IS 2.15PM, SO I WAS ON TIME, BUT AFTER REQUESTING A MANY TIME, WITHOUT ANY WHEEL CHAIR, WITH A LOAD OF TENSION MY MOTHER WAS MADE BOUND TO PHYSICALLY RUN UPTO THE BOARDING COUNTER, LUCKILY SHE WAS ALLOWED TO INBOARD THE FLIGHT, AVOIDING ANY ACCIDENT WHICH COULD HAVE CREATED A PROBLEM FOR MY FAMILY AND YOUR CO. AS WELL IN A LARGER MANNER. MOREVER, THERE WAS NO MESSAGE FOR THE PREPONEMENT OF THE FLIGHT IN THE M.NO.[protected] WHICH IS WIAS WITH ME. I AM A REGULAR JET FLIER, OFTEN MY MOTHER IS SCHEDULE TO RETURN BY JET ON 30.4.2015 HOPE U WILL LOOK INTO THE MATTER AT THE BEST DATE AND TIME c.c.greavience cell

[Mar 31, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

chintan13
      Hello, This is Chintankumar Patel( I travelled from London to Mumbai airport on 15 Feb with 5 baggage. Jet airways has delivered 3 baggage after two days. for my last two baggage i kept calling everyday for 4-5 times and 2-3 hrs per day. I had lot of baby food in those baggage. I kept telling that we are without baby food in india but no body listen to me. I email never responded by Jet airways. Finally after more that 25 hrs calling after 10 days they confirmed that they found last two baggage at delhi airport and going to deliver soon. they kept telling me for 5 days that will deliver this evening. fiinally i got one baggage after 20 days but for baggage which has hugher value items and baby food and baby toys as well one high priced smartphone. they didnt deliver that baggage. At the end they transfer my ref no BOM9W69897 to claims department. It's been 5-6 days i have sent out my receipt but no reply from Claims department. Finally Jet airways proved that they stolen my baggage and now they dont want to pay me anything for my missing baggage. I have audio recording proof which says my all baggage received and going to deliver soon..

Rupkatha Nag
        Hi, Details of my booking: Passenger name - Rupkatha Nag PNR - UVTUEU Destination - Kolkata Origin - Ahmedabad( via Mumbai) Flight numbers - 7104 and 484 Date of travel - March 25, 2015 Complaint: I had a booking on the above mentioned flight on the said date for travel from Ahmedabad to Kolkata. Owing to immense traffic conditions, i could reach the airport only 20 mins in advance for the flight. When i reported at the counter of Jet Airways and mentioned them my problem, the lady there refused to let me board the flight. I have had a previous instance with Jet Airways at the Kolkata airport, when the officials had cooperated immensely to get me onboard the flight and since the delay was due to some health issue of mine, they even took care to see that i am well and comfortable, in spite of the delay. However, to my dismay, i received just the opposite treatment this time from the very same airlines. There was a single lady manning the counter at the Ahmedabad airport at 9pm on 25th March and she behaved extremely rudely. She was adamant to not let me book the flight and coolly wasted the remaining time. Next, when i moved to the Jet Airways service desk to ask for the refund of my ticket amount, i was informed that since i had done a web check in, i wouldn't get any refund. When i asked them to help me find the next flight for Kolkata, they refused saying that their shift time was over and asked me to find out on my own. To sum it all up, I was refused to board the flight even when i was at the airport barely within the prescribed time and then refused a refund of the money. To top it all was the horrific, non-cooperative Jet Airways staff who made the incident even more painful for me. I have always been a big fan of the Jet Airways flights specially because of the client-oriented services they provide. I always believed that the behaviour of their staff was something that gave them an edge over other airlines in this cut-throat private airlines market. However, after this incident, i have lost all my inclination for Jet Airways and i am seriously going to reconsider flying with them again. I also feel that if Jet continues to proliferate their front line staff with people who don't even follow their core business values of customer centricity, then it won't take them long to lose whatever edge they have built over the other airlines.

[Mar 30, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Jet Airways — Flouting all norms of DGCA in flight no. 9W- 7206 / S2- 4080 baggage tag no. 3705S2743580

Nita Thakkar
          We had booked tickets and were occupying seat nos. 19A and 19B in the above flight from Rajkot to Mumbai on[protected]. Now...

girishbdoshi
          Jetair had advertised & published in verious ads that they will refund FULL amount, if cancelled within 24 Hrs...Accordingaly I booked a Flight on their OFFICIAL WEBSITE on 12.03.2015 by paying 16660/- and cancelled it on same day ...To my surprise they agreed to refund only 16160/- ..Its clear breach of trust..Kindly refund my full amount...I am submitting relevant details as follows.. PNR NO...KOHFIH...Pune to Indore & Return Date of travel 01/05/2015

[Mar 28, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Stieve Maddin
            I lost my watch on my flight to Kolkata. Which was found by jet airways Kolkata. After my request it was sent to mumbai.I lot it on 2nd Feb it was found on 10th Feb and sent to mumbai on 18th as the email tells me (from Kolkata). Now since 18th of Feb until today I'm getting no single answer from Kolkata or mumbai. Kolkata says it sent it, mumbai says it didn't receive it none of them are doing anything about it. Its best n more than a month now. Hopeless behaviour! > > I'm sending emails and calling jet airways every single day but with no success > Its one and a half month now! > Hopelessly disappointing!

Shrinivas Lohkare
              I was travelling with Jet airways flight 9W 275 from Dhaka to Mumbai on[protected]. At that time due to mistake of crew member my bag has gone somewhere else which I received afterwards but in damaged condition. I have sent several emails to them but no action till date. Jet airways is the worst airline in India. useless peoples & useless chairman. Shrinivas Lohkare [protected]

Mishandling luggage
              Mishandling luggage

[Mar 27, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jet Airways — No refund for 3 weeks

kaustubha prabhune
                I had booked air tickets for 4 passengers on 15 th February on Jet airways website for travel from Pune to Paris via Abu Dhabi...

Rads81
                To whomsoever it may concern, This is to bring to your notice the plight of Jet Airways luggage handling on International and domestic flights. I travelled with family on December 18th, 2014 to Singapore from Dubai by Emirates Airbus Industries A380-800. To our misfortune, there was no connecting flight to Chennai and Bangalore from Emirates, so we were forced to take a Jet Airways flight. We usually fly only Emirates from the UAE to India and this time we had no choice. We travelled to Chennai on 22nd December 2014 by Jet Airway boeing 737-800 jet (9W 0015, Seat 02C Business class, Airline reference WGGRBQ), arriving at 11am. While transiting to Bangalore, we checked our bags at the belt, we were shocked to see that two bags were totally drenched with an awful foul odor. On complaining, we were told that the reason was some leakage from the a/c vents. We took their word for it and travelled onward to Bangalore the same evening by Jet 9W 2781. To our horror, on unpacking the bags, we found that they were thoroughly damaged with dirty fecal matter spread on the food and clothes inside the bag. The clothes were wet and stinking and they had to be disposed along with the food and the expensive bag which including shopping from Singapore which amounted to a total of Rs.20, 000. If the Jet Airways personnel had told us the truth at the Chenai airport itself where the incident had occured and managed the situation we would not have been so shocked at the callousness of the airline in customer management. We are really upset with the attitude of the Jet staff at the transit lounge and demand that you take action against them and also compensate us for the same, for absolutely no fault of ours. Please do take this matter up seriously and awaiting your reply. You can contact me on the following number in Abudhabi Mrs. Jeejabai Chinappa Mewada [protected]/[protected] Al Raha gardens, Villa #1148, gate no.16, Khalifa city, Abudhabi Please ensure that in future that passengers on your flight are not subject to the pathetic kind of treatment we received on bringing to their notice the sad condition of the hygiene and sanitation on the airplane. Best Reagrds,
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2015-10-20 01:20:29
                Jet airways took a month but through a series of calls and emails, they refunded the entire amount of Rs.20000. They claimed that the fouls smellingb liquid which ruined our luggage was a crab consignment which had leaked.even till the lst minute they mde me resend the mail with all the bank detils and name etc.. A number of times, stting tht the formt was wrong, etc... In the end, after a lot of persoatance, the issue was resolved.

[Mar 24, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nagesh Manu Soni
                  Flight changes- Customer service not supportive Unexpected Changes - MCYTJU (airline record Locator) I did send email as I was told by Jet airways supervisor- email was sent to [protected]@jetairways.com & [protected]@jetairways.com I am afraid I would not be able to catch the flight at 0500 on 09th April. I have called the customer service & they shared no reason for schedule change on my flights. I am attending an event in Agonda. I will be leaving from there at 03am, It taken 1 hr 20 minutes to reach the airport from there. I will not be able to reach airport before 04:20 am, Please help else I will miss my flight fro delhi, I have 5 pax traveling. I am not happy with the schedule change. Please fix it asap, I spoke with Deepak the Supervisor from Chandigarh Location, He said only you guys can make exception. Please reply asap

Updated by Nagesh Manu Soni Mar 25, 2015
                  I am afraid I would not be able to catch the flight at 0500 on 09th April.I
                  have called the customer service & they shared no reason for
                  schedule change on my flights. I am attending an event in Agonda. I will
                  be leaving from there at 03am, It taken 1 hr 20 minutes to reach the
                  airport from there.I will not be able to reach airport before 04:20 am, Please help else I will miss my flight fro delhi, I have 5 pax traveling.I
                  am not happy with the schedule change. Please fix it asap, I spoke with
                  Deepak the Supervisor from Chandigarh Location, He said only you guys
                  can make exception.Please reply asap.
                  Updated by Nagesh Manu Soni Mar 25, 2015
                  No Resolution till now
                  Unexpected Changes & Unacceptable behaviour by customer service deptt

veena kukreja
                    I usually go by Indigo. For the first time I had booked 16 tickets under your “Sasti Ticket Scheme. Four Tickets for Delhi Banglore and Banglore Delhi and 12 Tickets for Delhi Dibrugarh and Dibrugarh Delhi. Me & my sister’s flight for Delhi to Banglore was scheduled on 14th March, 15 at 08.05 AM vide eticket PNR No.[protected] & 8815. We entered Terminal 3 at 7.15 AM and showed our tickets to your ground staff who advised me to queue for check in. After 3-4 persons we reached the check in counter at 7.20 AM well in time(45 minutes before the flight time). Ms.Simran who was at the counter told after seeing the ticket that she has just closed for this flight. We told her that your staff only advised us to stand in this queue. Then, she replied let me talk to my supervisor Ms.Aditi but she was unable to contact her as she was not on her seat. After 5 minutes she came and we are advised by Ms.Simran to go to her. Ms.Aditi also told that now it is closed. We told her that what is our fault when we are in time and in queue. Then she replied let me talk to my Manager. Her Manager came at 7.25 and told that nothing can be done now. Go to the counter get this ticket cancelled and make new ticket. We had to deposit Rs.13624/- not because of our fault but due to non availability of your staff. You are requested to please get the case investigated. It can be checked through the Cameras installed in the terminal that we are at the counter 45 minutes before check in well in time and take necessary action against the concerned person and refund me the above amount of Rs.13624/-. Thanking you, Yours faithfully, (Veena Kukreja)

[Mar 19, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    suffered financial as well as mental torture due to non cooperation of staff at the counters.

[email protected]#
                      Dear Sir, I was travelling from Raipur to Delhi by flight No.9W 2532 on 07th March, 2015, reference number 9W/ FMBPSL seat number 23A with my family. Fight was schedule to leave raipur at 19:55 hrs bt was delayed by 45 minutes. Instead of landing at 21:50 hrs flight landed at Delhi at 22:20 hrs. But after delay landing also the baggage was delivered exactly after 1 hour. After repeated reminders at the enquiry desk also nobody entertained the passengers. And after few minutes there was no person at enquiry desk. Delay in flight may be understood because of traffic and weather, but delay in delivering baggage and that too for 1 hour is really harassing and after that passengers are not entertained by the enquiry counter.It was really a horrible experience travelling with Jet airways.

[Mar 18, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Raghsow
                        Sir, I and my wife flew from Abu Dhabi to Chennai on Friday, 13th March.I had a series of experiences which I thought I will share with Jet Airways so that it does not happen to me or any of your customers.I flew by flight 9W 525. The flight was delayed by more than 45 minutes at Abu Dhabi before take off. At the boarding gate my hand luggage was taken after a unpolite behaviour of the staff involved?Initially he started the discussion by saying that he HAS to take my baggage.When I said it was hardly 5 kgs and fully conforming to the size restrictions, he said the aircraft was small and hence has to take it.As I had my BP medicines and important documents, I asked the bag to be let in.He then said "either you go or your bag goes".I was shocked by this ultimatum and was fully geared to stand my ground but considering the long queue behind me, I left my baggage at the gate while by now the staff was willing to let me take it in. We had confirmed veg food at the time of booking.Our tray was served with sweet, salad, yoghurt and water and the hostess said she would get back.After about 10 minutes, she came with the main course container. We did not get the bread to go with the side dish, I again reminded the hostess that bread is not served.She promised to get back again but she did not come back nor say that there is no bread or chappathi available. At the end of this so called meal, coffee, tea was not served and when I asked for it, was served tea that was at room temperature. Finally during landing announcement the chief steward said"we will be landing at the Kamaraj Domestic terminal.WewerE confused and asked our relatives to come to the domestic side of the airport.However we landed at the international terminal and exited as normal and we spent quite some time and confusion before we got our car to exit the airport. You will agree that the above experience, that too all of them during the same flight is bit too much to be pleasant. Kindly review the issues raised and do your best to correct to prevent reoccurance so that I can enjoy my next flight with Jet Airways. Considering the highly competitive environment in which you are operating, I am sure you will take my experience seriously. May I expect your response as soon as you have checked out. Wishing the best for your airlines. Sundararajan Raghavan (also a Jet frequent flyer)

[Mar 16, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shuvendu1982
                          My name is Shuvendu Pusti. Me and my family (total 4 adults) are traveling from Delhi to Kolkata on Jet Airways flight number 9W2282. Our PNR numbers are MNWMQL and ZIXMTY. I have received notification from Jet airways that our flight has gone through a schedule change. Now the fight will depart from Delhi at 2000Hrs instead of 2045Hrs. We have a connecting flight from Srinagar to Delhi prior to boarding Jet airways in Delhi. Srinagar to Delhi flight is operated by Go Air. Now due to the reschedule of 9W2282 our layover time has become very short in Delhi. Go Air is arriving Delhi at 1840 and 9W2282 is departing at 2000Hrs. I have already talked to Jet Airways customer care and they have informed that as per their rule they can offer a free cancellation if the flight time is changed by at least 1hour. By doing this schedule change Jet Airways have spoiled my plan and I have to spend more money to fix this plan and have to go through trouble.

Pankaj Shekhawat
                            I, Pankaj Shekhawat filed my first complaint on March 13 on this site regarding some service related issues from Flipkart. Some fraud person read it, called me and asked me being a representative of Flipkart to revert the balance in my bank account. He asked for my bank details, when i provided the same he asked that my Bank Axis Bank is not a nationalised bank, later on he asked for my debit card no. ATM PIN no & the code that was sent through sms to me from bank. I accept that I should not come into any influence and apply my own mind in such cases but when you hear the call from the pending task related person, first thing that come in your mind is that it would be the representative from the company and wants to solve my problem, might be that is the only reason why educated persons become part of their bluff. I survived this bluff as i act smartly in this case and before providing the details to that fraud i withdraw all the amount from my bank account. It is my strong recommendation to you that the complaints filed by various may be visible to only the related companies not to everyone. Its not only the financial threat, but can be misused for anti social activities also. Hope you understand the security concern and would take step to make the communications secure.

[Mar 14, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Security Services

gaurav.binit
                              I travelled from PAT to CCU on 10 march by 9W-2683. I have connecting flight.I will reached in airport on 7:20pm n flight depart time is 7:50 pm. Then the manager says you are late he cannot allow me..l have paper in my university.he told me sorry you are late.me and my friend request him but he go inside runway and not come..he have 30 minute.

[Mar 11, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sibypaul
                                I traveled from BLR to BOM on 5th March by 9W478. The purpose of my travel was to submit an additional paper for my visa to South Africa. The flight was delayed by 1hr 30 mts and as a result, I could reach the Consulate General past 12 noon only. As such the Consulate office refused to accept my paper and I could not get the visa. I had to stay back in Mumbai for two days and take a flight back to Mangalore. This necessitated a lot of additional expenses and much discouragement. Please refund my ticket charges.

[Mar 09, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jajatitripathy
                                  I wish to inform you that I had booked a ticket through Vadodara City office and name was given erroneously . On the scheduled travel date realised the mistake and approached Kolkata booking person at Kolkata airport on 01/03 /2015 but was denied name change . Person did not cancel the ticket and issued a fresh ticket from Kolkata-Delhi_JAmmu with a price of Rs26000.00 and return ticket at a price of 12000 which would have been possible to do at Rs 2000 just by changing name . Request please consider and try to refund the amount considering long term relat ionship. Regardsc

Recently Discussed

(11 minutes ago)
                                    Tskhadi
                                    no one is responding call for return the product
                                    (12 minutes ago)
                                    Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services
                                    electricity bill not yet paid and money debited from my account.
                                    (33 minutes ago)
                                    Livpure
                                    no refund after subscription order cancellation
                                    (45 minutes ago)
                                    Suv Solutions
                                    Work from home fraud
                                    (1 hours 11 minutes ago)
                                    Air India
                                    Job scam/ fraud in name of job