Jet Airways Customer Care

Mumbai Suburban District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Bad

Jet Airways related photos (1267)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews

Rajal Trivedi
I have booked above mentioned flight from jet airways form delhi to jakarta pnr no: szdgpw dated 09.11.2014. There was a small clearical mistake in the ticket i.E name typed was balvinder instand of baljinder. When i contacted make my trip executives and jet airways customer care they told me that correction is not possible and i have to cancel whole ticket. When i send request for cancellation they told me that i will get zero refund from my ticket. Which is highly disappointed from our side. I have lost all the amount i.E rs. 43350
Please replay as soon as possible.

[Nov 08, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

anand rao 64
    From dr Anand Rao B H professor KMC hospital [protected] Sir I have been a frequent traveller in esteemed jet airways almost from its inception. I have to tell you without any hesitation I have had no problems with your airlines as concerned with your service till today. Today I travelled in your airways from mangalore to ahmedabad and when I reached my hotel I found to my utter shock and dismay that the cash inside my bag (rs8000) was missing. Let me tell you that I am absolutely sure that I was carrying that cash in my bag. I suspect this mischief must have occurred during transit in mumbai. This complaint I am making just to see how you handle this complaint and convince and satisfy unfortunate customer like me. Please acknowledge and keep me updated about the investigation of this complaint. I am sure this will go a long way in maintaining the reputation of your airline. Eagerly waiting for your response.9 W 434 seat number 14F, 9W 323 seat number 10D. Baggage ID 3583589 9W 499303

[Nov 05, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shrivastava dk
      Dear Sir, My daughter Divita Shrivastava, an MBBS student reached at 5.40am today on 29/10/2014 at Mumbai airport terminal 1B to board in jetflight no. 9W0377 for Raipur scheduled departure 6.50am on 29/10/2014 with a valid ticket having PNR no. BDXFXT and web checked in status seat 25D. She was put in a queue and without any advice by the counter officials and she has been denied the acceptance of baggage and boarding on the ground that she is late. Despite my repeated requests with the folded hands and intend to deposit my Aadhar card security personnel did allow me access to the counter in time to help her out and she has been shown the door by your staff. I did not had any other alternative but to get next day flight immediately and have been charged of difference Rs 7012.00. I am taxed not only monetarily by Rs 7012.00 but also with acute agony, restlessness and time loss due to sheer lack of services on the part of jet airways. I request you to arrange refund of above mentioned amount of Rs7012.00 immediately that jet airways has charged extra. Yours sincerely, Deepak Kumar Shrivastava (M)[protected]

[Nov 02, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by shrivastava dk Nov 01, 2014
      Despite my repeated requests with the folded hands and intend to deposit my Aadhar card security personnel did not allow me access to the counter in time to help her out and finally she has been shown the door by your staff.
      I did not had any other alternative but to get next day flight immediately and have been charged difference of Rs 7012.00.
      Yours sincerely,
      Deepak Kumar Shrivastava
      (M)[protected]

nitinbijalwan1404
        Date : 26 October 2014 Place : Jolly grant airport Dehradun It was Sunday, I had the flight for Mumbai. After the festival of Dipawali all people were rushing towards there home that caused traffic jam on roads. I managed to reach 35 minutes before flight time, and there i found around 7 to 8 people standing and bagging to enter, and the staff member Mr. Vicky Singh, said we are close 40 minutes before, do what ever you can but i will not let you people enter. I had to take spice jet tickets for rs. 25000 for the next hour flight to Delhi and then to Mumbai. I know a late is a late, if it is of 5 minutes than too. But there was no co operation shown by the staff, It was 35 minutes and he could easily assisted people for entry, considering the traffic because of the festive season. But the staff member Mr. Vicky Singh showed no interest that caused the inconvenience to the people, then I returned to Dehradun from mumbai and the flight delayed by an hour or more. then where was the timing policy My flight details are as follows NAME: BIJALWAN/NITIN KUMAR MR ISSUING AIRLINE : JET AIRWAYS TICKET NUMBER : ETKT 589 [protected] BOOKING REF : AMADEUS: 49X2U6, AIRLINE: 9W/WIUCXY 9W 334 Y 26OCT Return Airlines ISSUING AIRLINE : JET AIRWAYS TICKET NUMBER : ETKT 589 [protected] BOOKING REF : AMADEUS: 49X2U6, AIRLINE: 9W/WIUCXY 9W 307 S 31OCT My Question Is Jet airways for the convenience or for showing their rules which they find hard for themselves to maintain.

I travelled from mangalore to chennai with my family (wife, child &infant) my ticket ref no - FXCICJ
        I got delayed due road accident and we informed the airport that we can't reach in time and they told us to rebook the ticket to tomorrow We went to the airport counter to rebook the ticket, they told they can't rebook or cancel the ticket and I have to buy new ticket it will cost 25000 rs, really I couldn't understand normally they wil put penalty or date change or they take cancellation charges but they refuse to do anything and they are telling us to buy new ticket. Really I suffered in the late night with my family. I want a clear explanation in these matter.
        I Have attached ticket copy
        Rgds
        Pradeep

sajneeusa
          Dear Sir, We were travelled from A'bad to Delhi and Delhi to Dubai on 23rd Oct, 2014. Flight # 9w7079 and 9w 548. Passanger name Shailesh k shah, Mamta S shah and Alouki S shah. From our big size blue bag, we lost 4000/- Rs and about 100$ from the baggage. If you can check security cameras from both airport Abad and Delhi, You can definately find somebody since he/she had opend one small lock and tried to find some purse and thrown some other items after taking whichever money found. Thank God that my other bags was not opened. Please try to check thoroughly and reply me at my email ID, [protected]@gmail.com

[Nov 01, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ashu13tyagi
            Hi I am very disappointed with the jet airways services. I met one pathatic situation yesterday. I was supposed to travel to bangalore from delhi via jet airways flight 9W 811 at 6:20 PM, my pnr is OLAIJT. I was in airport at 5:30 PM but i was not allowed to board the flight as the gate was closed. I would like to highlight the mis management of jet airways and their staff- 1) there was only 3 counters operated even though there was 100+ passengers waiting for their turn to get boarding pass- i guess jet airways has less staff to full fill passengers need. 2) The most frustating part was that no one was there to help the passenger whose flight was departing earlier than other passenger. In the queue there were passengers who had to board other jet airways flight at 7:25 or later.I being last in the queue and no one was allowing me to go front to get my boarding pass. 3) the height was there were two ladies who were sitting at supervisor window (at 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm) and they were not assisting anyone. The were telling everyone that we are the boss here and you have to listen to us. When i requested them to let me get the boarding pass they said baording is closed even though there was 45 minutes left still. they shouted at me instead helping me out. 4) most surprising factor was they were talking to other airlines members to give them some seats in my flight and they were asking them to provide some seats to jetairways passengers in their flight. all passengers were shocked instead of helping us they were doing unwanted things. 5) when i requested them to adjust the ticket in other flights they straight forward said no to me. when i enquired the same at ticket booking counter they said seats are available. I guess intentionally they did not want me to travel. 6) One more fellow passenger was travelling to Mumbai, whose flight was scheduled at 6:55 pm but he did not allowed to board the flight even though there was 1 hour left for him. it means there was no standard time to baord jet airways flight. 7) I missed one of my great career opportunity because of small negligence from jetairways staff. 8) I am going put a case against jet airways in consumer court as i missed my career opportunity beacuse of mis management of jet airways staff. 9) i need full refund of my ticket as jet airways cancelled my ticket on the spot and didnot allow me to get adjusted ticket in other flights. 10) I am raising this issue as i do not want anyone to suffer like me. and miss their opportunity. Thanks Ashu email id : [protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 29, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

AARSH
              Dear Sir;

My self Rakesh Patel, my mobile no is [protected] / [protected].

I have booked Jet airways ticket on 17.10.2014 from Abu-dhabi (UAE)

From Ahmedabad to Abu-dhabi (direct flight) on 15.11.2014 9W508 my PNR is MILHTP.

Surprisingly, Jet air ways has cancelled my direct flight from Ahmedbad to Abu dhabi on 15.11.2014 and they given me jet airways Abu-dhabi flight via mumbai (9W324 AND 9W586) which is not at all accepted to me due to some timing inconvenience.

When i talked Jet air ways customer care; they told me due to operation reason they cancelled that direct flight and i have only two choices; either you can get your full refund or travel to abu dhabi through mumbai.

I told him this is not acceptable to me, either you provide me direct flight from Ahmedabad to Abudhabi
              (Morning ETIHAD) or give me extra compensation as per rules for direct flight cancellation from Ahmedabad to Abudhabi.

Kindly do needful and reply me at the earliest.

My email ID : [protected]@yahoo.com

[Oct 26, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

arijit004u
                WMXAXE PNR flight for 25th Oct 2014. I visited website 24 hours before for web checkin. Tried for 5 hours with no success. If the tele check in only available for the jet privileged customer ( Customers who have co branded HDFC, ICICI, etc Credit Card), then it appears that the business is inclined more towards credit card industry than airlines business. No representative was helpful, they had nly one response " If you were privileged customer we can help", indirectly they mean that you should get cobranded credit cards only then you are eligible for help or support . Very disappointing service. i was kept waiting for 25 mins but no one replied when I asked for the floor manager. In future I will not consider travelling with this airline and would also suggest others to look out for problems with jet airways.

[Oct 24, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Its still 5 hours to flight but no representative is able to resolve the issue of web check in. I get the same error message.

The alternate PNR DSPTAJ is also not working. Jet is misleading customers by promising online check in. The exhausting exercise of calling support center several times and no solution from their end is very disappointing and show the ignorance of airlines like Jet towards their customer.

Jet Airways — Earings are missing

daffoddils
                  Dear Sir, I am vidya sasikumar..I travelled on 20th Oct 2014 from Ahmedabad to Kochi via mumbai..The flight details are...
                  Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

anony2014
                  i am working with jet for 8 years as a cabin attendant.however there were no promotions happening so far.only early this year they came out with vacancies twice this year.however this time they modified thier selection criteria little bit which was they would be considering everyones personal performance records plus they would consider the interview performance both.however as per selection process they should have filtered the crew first after checkin thier records and then filtered the crew for the actual interview which is supposed to be the final critria of selection process..however they did completelt the opposite by taking the interview first and then they went about rejecting people based on thier personal records.my complain is why did they call people for interview and waste thier efforts in performing well and then finalising people based sheerly on thier personal records.why to simply give hopes to people and then say no despite the crew performing well in the interview.after 8 years in company i feel totally demotivated and helpless as theres no fixed period for promotions and after scoring well in the interview round they fail you due to your records.that too for record that has a demerit which is ages old.u call a candidate internally within your company for an interview means that a person is already been filtered based on records.so why do all that as a part of rejection.can someone help me in this matter. i feel they cant just play with employees who deserve promotion and simply make a mockery out of them by askin them to appear for interview and make them go through it and finally make decisions based partially on it.and majorly on other aspects

[Oct 19, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Surendra12
                    To Jet Airways I had an unfortunate experience via travelling from Jet Airways on 11th October from Kolkata - Bengalure via Mumbai. From my checked in baggage Rs 8100 went missing. It seems that jet airways takes some special interview to hire such people because they seemed to be very professional in stealing the money. The number of complaints regarding the same issue against Jet Airways is quite alarming. . The money was carefully removed from gift envelopes and gift envelope was placed back safely to the original position. At first airlines ask us not to put the locks because of safety regulation but ultimately we see it is being used to vialote the passengers Details of Journey are as follows Passenger Name : Surendra Parakh Date:11th Oct FFP NO: DWUMOD Flight: Kolkata to Bengaluru via Mumbai (9W0626 & 9W0394) I am not ware at which leg of my journey your professional thief was deployed and stole the money as I only came to know when I reached my destined location in Bengaluru. Rs 8100 is not a big amount but it is the lost sense of security and trust one would have while travelling in Jet Airways which hurts more. To add further your service was pathetic to the core while returning back on 13th October your flight was delayed by 3 hrs my FFP no for the same is YGJGCZ. I had a most awful flight travel till date and I am pretty often flyer domestic and International. Just to let you know I have carried cash in Indigo amounting to 50 K several times but not a penny has gone missing ever. I am sure Jet Airways would take my complaint not so seriously as it would not matter to them . But I plan to take this issue pretty seriously because I feel cheated and stupid and I feel as a traveller I need a safe and trusted journey.We do not know what your ground staff is doing with our baggage and next time it could be more dangerous and affecting more people. Just to let Jet Airways know it s not about Rs 8100 but more about feeling violated and cheated. Just to let you know I would be posting this experience in every social media forum possible make an official complaint . But to do so I would give you at least 48 hours to respond back as I think that much decency I should provide even though you people do not deserve it. My expectation is not be refunded back Rs 8100 stolen by your employee as organization is responsible for employee but also to receive an apology letter Contact Email: surendra.[protected]@gmail.com

Money Stolen from Checked baggage

manisharajoriya007
                      Hi, I am Manisha verma i have a booking in Jet Airways from Singapore to Mumbai and connecting flight from Mumbai to Indore on 3rd October 2014 My flight details are given below and ticket for the same is also attached Date Dep Time From To Flight No. Terminal Airline 03 Oct 2014 10:15 hrs Singapore (SIN) Mumbai (BOM) 9W 9 3 Jet Airways 03 Oct 2014 18:35 hrs Mumbai (BOM) Indore (IDR) 9W 7190 1B JetKonnect I checked in one Bag in Singapore and had checked all my contents in it When i recieved my bag in indore i havent found a Grey color Ornament bag with Mustafa written on it It had 1. 15.55 Gms Gold bar with receipt 2. 5 Gms Gold Bar with receipt 3. one gold and diamond Engagment Ring (Male) Rest all of the items were found safe in the bag

[Oct 13, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jet Airways — Budggeg Beaten - PNR no. KNANGK

anoop0404
                        Dear Sir I am your frequent traveler yesterday i.e. on 09/10/2014 i was travelling from Goa to Indore through your flight...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Airlines

swatisyag
                        I was onboard the flight S2-4324 from Ahmedabad to Mumbai on 5-Oct-14, seat 35E, and it was one of the most horrible flying experience - something I had least expected from Jet. The flight had a technical issue right from the beginning. Even before the flight took-off the AC in the flight was not working, which I brought to the notice of the flight crew - who assured that it will be fine once the flight takes off. Even after take off, the AC continued to not work - and the flight cabin was oven hot. It was unbearable to sit through the entire flight - with breathing very difficult due to suffocation. The flight had to make a priority / emergency landing at Mumbai airport. Jet airways showed complete apathy towards its passengers, and put the life of its passengers at risk by not taking care of technical issues before take-off. Even after landing, the stair-case was not attached to the flight for over 15 minutes, and we were made to sit through inside the suffocating cabin - prolonging our agony. It was a very negligent and inhuman attitude on part of Jet airways - to make the passengers go through this ordeal. I demand a proper response from Jet airways on their negligent behavior and making me go thought this ordeal. This experience has left my belief in Jet airways totally shaken. [protected]

[Oct 10, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rohit Shinde 0210
                          I was on a flight 9W 275 DAC - BOM on 1st Oct 2014, I work from Jakarta but travel to DAC often using Jet Airways, as a matter of fact all my employees in Mumbai use only jet and our privilege members. I had a request to purchase the Braun trimmer for a colleague since i was aware it is available on your flight and also I would be buying alcohol on the flight I questioned the stewardess as i boarded the flight the availability of the alcohol as well as the trimmer. She said she would check and revert back to me ; within a few minutes after she confirmed with her IFE she responded that it is available and they shall Sell the same to me when they exhibit the duty free cart. after they got done with their service to my surprise the IFE did not make announcement of the Duty Free sales nor did she approach me regarding the same. To which when i asked the stewardess again she replied saying sir i will just get it for you. Since the flight was going to land shortly i saw the IFE ''MINTY" clearly shrugging her hands and ordering her subordinate to inform me that its unavailable what shocks me is how can she be so blunt is it that you'll provide to much of liberty or authority to an IFE to disrespect a passenger? If you'll dont want to sell why do you have a duty free manual. Believe it or not the extremism on my return Flight on 5th Oct 9W- 276 the IFE "Kamini" was not only efficient but courteous too she saw to the comfort of the passenger to the last row and also she religiously followed the rules and brought out the duty free cart unlike the other IFE who just sat in her seat reluctant to move.

[Oct 08, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bornaugust12
                            1. My mother Mrs. Rajeshwari was scheduled to travel from Hyderabad to Dibrugarh on 27th Sep 2014 and had purchased Jet airways tickets from Yatra.com by paying a total amount of Rs.9777/- (Nine thousand seven hundred and seventy seven only). Details provided below: Jet airways PNR number: CXDSUI Jet airways ticket number: [protected] Yatra.com Booking Reference number: [protected] Flight no. 9W-646: Hyderabad – Delhi. Flight no. 9W-7079: Delhi to Dibrugarh 2. Jet airways had cancelled Flight no. 9W-646 from Hyderabad – Delhi on 26th Sep 2014 citing technical reasons. I had called jet airways call center and they had confirmed that the flight had been cancelled. 3. I then called Yatra.com on 26th Sep 2014, the Yatra.com representative call center agent conferenced the Jet airways agent (Mr.Vijayender). It was not possible for the passenger to board the Delhi to Dibrugarh flight as the Hyderabad to Delhi flight was cancelled, so enquired the Jet airways agent regarding the alternatives. As per the jet airways agent, other flights were full, so he assured that if I cancelled both the flights, a full refund of Rs.9777/- (Nine thousand seven hundred and seventy seven only) would be processed. Yatra.com representative was on the call and had recorded the same in their system. 4. I had agreed to cancel both the flights (9W-646 and 9W-7079), as jet airways agent confirmed that I was eligible for a full refund because jet airways had cancelled the first flight and hence passenger cannot board the second connecting flight. I had agreed for a full refund and Yatra.com agent too confirmed that I will get full refund of Rs.9777/-. Yatra.com made a note in their system that Jet airways confirmed a full refund. Finished the call. 5. Followed up my request for refund through email, sent to [protected]@jetairways.com and copied [protected]@yatra.com. 6. Called Yatra.com on 27th Sep to check the status of the refund. Yatra.com conferenced jet airways agent. Jet airways agent updated the following a. Flight no. 9W-646: had been cancelled and refund will be processed. b. Flight no. 9W-7079: Even after request from the passenger to cancel the ticket, it had NOT been cancelled. The ticket was rescheduled by Jet airways staff named Mr. Abhijit at Hyderabad airport without passenger’s permission or without informing the passenger. No information was received by the passenger regarding the Reschedule at that point or till now. 7. I asked the jet airways agent, how a ticket can be rescheduled without informing or requesting the passenger. He had no answer, and promised to revert within 48 hours. No call received after 48 hours. 8. Multiple calls to Yatra.com resulted in no solution as they had updated me that they had written to the jet airways and were awaiting a response from them. 9. On 8th September received a refund of Rs 3, 326 from Yatra.com instead of Rs. 9777. List of Complaints 1. Jet airways had cancelled the flight and hence should refund the full ticket value of Rs. 9777 as agreed by their agent. 2. Later, Jet airways employee rescheduled the connecting flight without approval from the passenger. If the ticket was rescheduled, when was it rescheduled to and where is the intimation? 3. Need a full refund from Jet airways for Rs. 9777. 4. If the ticket was exchanged, who exchanged the ticket and when ? Where are the details

Krishna Prasad here, after two months of struggling, looks like the end to my woes created by Jet airways is no where in sight.

After 10+ days they got the time to reply to my email and confirmed that we had used the ticket no.[protected]. According to jet airways we were issued this ticket from Guwahati to Dibrugarh, even I didn't know that this ticket existed ( It was an involuntary change, done by the airline, and its quite clear the journey was never made). Strangely none of our family members are aware of the fact that we travelled to Dibrugarh from Guwahati, yet jet airways claims other wise.

In short, they claim that we have used the ticket, I have challenged them to provide the identity of the person who made that flight along with his/her details and contact information. I am ready to prove that none of my family members have made that journey.

Seems to be some serious fraud going on :) let's see what happens.. will keep you posted guys !!

ngoswami89
                              Dear Jet Airways, I had the most unfortunate and horrifying experience with your airlines recently. I had booked a ticket from Hyderabad to Bangalore at 1825 hours on 5th October 2014. I reached the airport ON TIME and was caught up with the security at the Hyderabad Airport. By the time I made it to the counter of Jet Airways, I was told that it was way too late to issue me a boarding pass. It was 1750 hours. Come on, you can do way better than that. I just had cabin baggage and was ready to take the flight immediately after security. Despite my pleading with the ground staff repeatedly, I was denied a boarding pass and was told that there was nothing to be done. The lame excuse given to me was that the details of the total number of passengers was already communicated to the flight deck and there was nothing to be done to add one more person to the list. All this happened before the clock struck 6 PM. I was recovering from illness and travelling alone and I pleaded and pleaded, falling way below my dignity in trying to persuade the ground staff to let me go. The kind of stuck up attitude your staff displayed was sickening. Most specifically the ground staff supervisor - what atrocious attitude, using very intemperate language and behavior. I really should not have held myself back from slapping him. Maybe that would have knocked some sense into him. Or maybe not. Your staff seemed beyond reproach. Take it as a gesture of goodwill from my side - some free advice. Get your staff the basic beginner's course on "How to talk to people" . For additional points, you may also read "Talking politely -For Dummies". I went on to spend Rs 9000/- to buy an Indigo flight ticket immediately departing at 1905 hours. I bought the ticket at 1820 hrs, got a boarding pass at 1825 hrs and proceeded for security check at 1830 hrs. Half an hour before the flight departs and I was undergoing security check. Me and a whole lot of other co-passengers who collected their boarding passes half an hour before their flight departs. All this from an airline which almost ALWAYS departs on time. Do they not have their processes in place? Do they not send a list of passengers to the flight deck who fly the plane ? Do they just dump passengers on flights and simply take off at the last minute? No, they don't. They also follow protocols as you do. And they do it within limits. Not like your airlines - stuck up with attitude who won't let a sick passenger through even though I was willing to co-operate and was without any check in baggage. What extra great protocol did you follow in the last half an hour to flight time that Indigo missed, may I ask ? Probably you have NO answer for the inefficiency of your staff. The only difference is that your staff have a rotten attitude, a thick skull and they derive a whole lot of sadistic joy from watching people miss their flight. Please do not dare to tell me that I was late. Don't even think about it. I know the rules and I know I am advised a 2 hour check -in before the flight departs and the counter closes half an hour before take off. I know all of that, so don't waste your breath. I knew I was cutting it close. The point is your staff decided to be a sneering deriving vicarious pleasure from watching people in discomfort due to their authority in denying people from boarding. Your staff chose to be a complete psychopath and did not behave humanly at all. I have taken flights before and though I am usually a very punctual person, I have had my share of emergencies causing me to rush out and board the flight at the last minute. Yes, I have done it, without having the half an hour to spare as I did with your airlines. And guess what? Every single time I have been accommodated (I know it doesn't speak greatly of me valuing airlines time, but if you could get your staff to be more humane, use their thick skull to move past me, you would notice it is your competitors I am talking about ) Yes, I have boarded Indian Airlines, Spicejet and recently, this Sunday, even Indigo, much after boarding has been announced. Yes, other airlines. Airlines that are not Jet Airways, but manage to be humane at the same time. Airlines that follow protocols too, and are not stuck up as you are. Airlines with nicer attitude. Please know that being a frequent flyer, I have decided never to board your airlines - EVER AGAIN even at the cost of paying a higher price. And never to recommend your airlines to anyone. In fact, I am going to talk ill about your staff in every forum, and network of my friends in the social circles in every opportunity I get. Even if I manage to bring down your sales by a fraction, I shall be happy about it. Your staff really should have been more considerate. -Some one who will never fly your airlines ever again unless there is drastic change in your ground staff and I get a letter of apology from suitable authority with reversal of damages. And I am not talking about the cost of mental harassment!

harishgravita
                                Dear Sir/M'am Reference to the subject, please be informed I Harish Gupta (Passport no. H5666026) was traveled from Dhaka to Delhi by Jet airways flight no. 9W 271 on dated 04.10.2014. I checked in at Dhaka Airport at around 7.30 AM and handed over my checked baggage to the Airline persons with locked position. Once I reached at Delhi Airport Terminal 3 at around 12.00 Noon, received my baggage from Belt no. 7 around 12.45 PM with the broken lock condition, I immediately informed to Jet Airways vigilance officer Mr. Arun Yadav, he took the all photographs for this baggage and asked me to check the things, on checking I found my 8000 Indian Rupees were stolen and all material of baggage was in meshed up condition seems one searched my baggage thoroughly, all envelopes of Hotel bills were also torn nothing was stolen rather than the money, couldn't get the photographs as my mobile was unfortunately switched off but Mr. Arun Yadav took all. I have also asked for written acknowledgement from Jet Airways baggage personnel Mr. Harit Bhatia & Ms. Neha Sharma, Neither they have given me any receipt of this complaint nor forward the photographs that were taken by their staff to me so that I can claim the insurance. It was told me to mail all complain to [protected]@jetairways.com, doing the same. Also request to please share all the photographs also so that I can forward the same to my insurance agent. You are requested to please arrange to find out the reasons and need the reimbursement of the stolen. Your Immediate response shall be highly obliged. Harish Gupta [protected]

[Oct 06, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mithila8879502229
                                  The staff for JetAirways is rude arrogant and feels the customer is unimportant. They have no one to inform about the flight or anything else related to it. If anything goes wrong you wont be escorted to the helpdesk but to the gate to please leave the premises. You will be laughed at and the rulebook will be thrown on you. Specially want to mention Mr. Nelson who will laugh at your face if anything goes wrong, specifically mentioning the conversation "Ma'am I had to look for your luggage and throw it away." So they can look for your bag but cant inform you about your flight. And the senior most at the time, because everyine else had a party to attend to no one out of the entire JetAirways Staff was available but only three. The senior most Ms. Reena Joseph will walk away because if anything happens to the customer its customer's fault. The airlines are at fault for nothing. Holding on to a boarding pass which was NOT cancelled, the flight left because we had already paid for the flight WITHOUT THE CUSTOMERS they have no other duty after getting their money. Calling Indigo a lowfare flight, who after enquiring do call their customers if they have checked in but are not at the boarding. If as mentioned by JetAirways them being a "PREMIER" airline can not take care of their customers I dont think anyone shoshould travel through this airline

Staff.

konaje123
                                    The ticket cancelled on 29th July amount is still not processed and amount not refunded I call their customer care, i don get proper response, i am asked to send mail to [protected]@jetairways and i dont get response from them. Every time i talk to any executive, they will tell that they will send a refund recipt and no one know whats the status of money.
                                    i had called up customer care and spoke to a supervisor there and he verifuied and confirmed that its pending and finally the amount got credited to my account

[Sep 26, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Updated by konaje123 Sep 25, 2014

(4 minutes ago)
                                      Awb 8637972166
                                      (5 minutes ago)
                                      Ecom Express
                                      On Flipkart item delivery delay and not delivered
                                      (6 minutes ago)