Jet Airways Customer Care

Mumbai Suburban District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Bad

Jet Airways related photos (1267)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews

pyushgoel
Dear Jet airways representative, I got to know about your flight delay (PNR number CEHSCP, flight from Chandigarh-Delhi scheduled for 16.Aug 2014 at 12:50hrs) when I arrived at Chandigarh airport for check-in. I booked this flight from your website (www.jetairways.com) and also provided my phone number and email address for any communication, however I received no information of delay or cancellation in advance. Due to above delay, it caused me huge inconvenience and I missed my international flight from Delhi to Munich, due to which I had to book a new flight to Munich for which I had to pay 45, 625 INR + taxi charges of 4, 000 INR to the Airport. Moreover, I had to organize everything of my own leaving all my work apart. I kindly ask you to reimburse until 25th of August 2014 to my credit card (details provided during booking), above mentioned expenses (45, 625 INR + 4, 000 INR) which I had to pay from my pocket for inconvenience caused due to your flight delay. I look forward for your urgent feedback and confirmation on above reimbursement. Best regards, Piyush Goel

[Aug 18, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Prajina V P
    My family ( Me, My husband, 7 yr old daughter and 4 yr old son) were on a trip to India from Las Vegas.The itinerary was booked by travel agents Travelopod (http://www.travelopod.com/). We were allowed 2 bags per United's ticket on our onward journey. I have my itinerary for your reference (not sure how to attach it with this complaint). United told us that they won't be able to update the bags allowed on our return ticket as it was not the starting carrier. Jet Airways was the first carrier on our return journey from Bangalore to Mumbai (1 hr 40 mins flight). My whole trip was approx 40 hrs long. Below is Jet Airway's baggage policy from their website (http://www.jetairways.com/EN/US/Baggage/PartnerAirlines.aspx) : Baggage information for journey(s) to / from United States of America (USA): For journeys(s) to / from USA, Jet Airways will honour the baggage policy of the first marketing airline irrespective of the ticket issue date / validating airline. We also called up Jet Airways' customer care in India (at least 3 times) to confirm that United Airlines is the first market carrier for this itinerary and that we would be allowed 2 free checked-in bags on our return flight from Bangalore to Mumbai since United would be allowing us the same. Since we got the same response that we got from 3 different Jet Airways customer care staff, we proceeded to Bangalore International Airport on Jul 1st 2014, after 10hrs drive from my home town, with 6 bags for check-in, 2 carry-on(s) and 2 personal items. However, Jet Airways refused to check in the 2nd bag free of charges. The lady at the station was not aware of their own baggage policy that is also published on their website. The station manager, Raghu was extremely rude and refused to acknowledge our onward ticket ( that clearly mention 2 free bags were allowed ) and the baggage policy on their website. 2 hrs later, he suggested that we pay for the 2nd bag and write to them to get it reimbursed later based on the review of our conversation with their customer service staff. He also added with a grin that the call recordings may be deleted. We then repacked our bags and paid $100 for 1 bag and returned our 6th bag containing many emotionally valuable things that can't be replaced by anything locally available here. It was so humiliating and saddening. My children were scared by the manager's rude behavior. They don't want to fly anymore after this harrowing experience. Since they didn't honor their company policy (not to forget that they initially weren't aware of it) or their customer service's agreement, I have no hope of getting a fair redress from them. I am not able to put this humiliating experience ( that also resulted in negative impact on my children beside waste of time) behind. Please help. Thanks, Prajina

Jet Airways

[Aug 16, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jet Airways — Refund in Medical emergencies

hmaru24
      I had booked tickets for my parents for Goa for 10th july on Jet airways. However due to my mother's emergency Bypass surgery,...
      Complaint category Airlines

D. Patel
      I was informed on more than one occasion from different customer service agents the requirement to upgrade using miles is subject to" business class seats being available." Subsequent to this confirmation, I booked my itinerary for economy class so that I can use miles to upgrade. When I called the agents back to request an upgrade, I was then told by the agent "sorry no business class seats are available." I checked online for a business class seat which showed it was available. When I confronted the customer service rep with this information, i was then told that "those are revenue seats, no miles upgrade seats are available." No point was that information told to me. With regards to this complaint, I have wrote emails, and have called jet customer service and jet privilege number several times over the last week. After being on the hold for significant portion of that time, they do not assist with the matter at all and just bounce my call around. On call instances I was told that no supervisor is available and they are only available between the time of 9 am and 11 am. When I called during this time, I was told that no supervisor is available. During these calls, I was told someone would call me back, to-date I have never received a call from them and have always had to call back and follow-up with the status and to why I received no call even when promised I would receive a call back. My issue that started this whole fiasco still remains pending with no resolution. They are not telling me there is nothing they can do, even though it was their mistake for which I am paying the price. The other option is for me to PAY for a date change upon which they MIGHT be able to give me an upgrade but that is not guaranteed. Basically they are in the business of misleading so that they can get you to pay and subsequently they will provide no service (explains why their reservation desk had competent and friendly employees while their customer service and jet privilege staff is exactly the opposite). They agents demeanor is also very unprofessional.

[Aug 04, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ASHOKKC
        Dear Gentlemen,

I am frequent flier of Jet Airways having FFP No.9W[protected]Silver).

This is to draw your kind attention to miss behaved by your cabin crew staff –Honey (may be Hani, as told by your other cabin crew members) when I was in flight No. 9W 791 on 12th June 14, from Delhi to Indore.
        Please note that while web checking, I opted veg food and also requested to your said personnel to serve me veg food, when came to me. Despite he served on veg food to me.

On my request to change the same he started arguing and miss behaved even to accept his mistake. His manner was so rough and abusing. I do not expect this attitude from the company like Jet Airways.
        He also passed the comment against vegetarian and challenge to do anything against him.

In my opinion this person is very rigid, arrogant, manner less and not right to deal with customers as this de-fame image of Jet Airways.

I want to registered as case against your this personnel under section 153, 295 & 295A of IPC.

ASHOK CHATURVEDI
        Phone : +[protected]
        Fax : +[protected]
        Cell : +91 [protected]
        Email : [protected]@hersheys.com

[Jul 29, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mehta40
          I booked a Direct Flight from Bangalore to Indore with JETAIRWAYS in month of April2014 (Travel Date was 27SEP2014)
          and on 13JULY2014 i receive a SMS from their end that my flight stands cancelled and i have no option to take direct flight, all flights are via Bombay to indore .

I look at it as a Strategic fraud, first they ask u to book a direct flight much ahead of your travel DATE and
          looking at the Comfort and less time the customer books the flight and later JETAIRWAYS change their commitments and put customer in a trap, where he/she has to bend to them.

I am not ready to Take it and want the company to answer and compensate me properly,
          I have contacted their Toll free number: [protected], and the Customer care executive Name was SHAKTI, her Manager's Name was Ajay and the Floor Manager Name was "Aruysh Vadhva" - they all never tried to understand my issue and even argued -

I have put my Money in this airline - because they offered me a DIRECT flight, i paid the extra cost as well because i was saving time, else I could have gone for a Cheaper flight if intended for a VIA flight -- Worst effect is on my Baby who wil be accompaning me on my travel.

Kindly help me on same.
          Parul Mehta
          Mb:[protected]

JAYESHKUMRANIA
            From jaipur to mumbai - flight no. S2 4056 - codeshare 9w 7178 - departure 08july14 at 0725 hrs. My name is jayesh umrania - age 52 years - physically challenged by eyes - i am jet previlege silver member - membership no.[protected]. 931497
            Jet airways staff mr. Vipin kumar - supervisor at jaipur counter = employee code no. 608599 had misbehaved with me. I was carrying a cabin luggage with me which was about 12 kg. The lady staff at counter suggested to put it into luggage. I have requested her to let me carry it with me. In between mr. Vipin kumar came to me and misbehaved with me on the argument. I have already respected rules of jet airways and given my bag for luggage. Mr. Vipin kumar was absolutely non cooperative, using abuse language for me.
            When i told mr. Vipin kumar to give details of his identity card, so i can lodge a complaint against him. He was not ready to give details of his employee code, name etc. After that i have called security guard/police man on duty, i have two eye witness mr. K.D. Menon - mobile no. [protected] and justic hgf tarun sharma - mobile no.[protected]. You can also see cctv footage of this issue. I strongly recommend jet airways to terminate job of mr. Vipin kumar with immediate effect, as he does not have sense how to behave with the passenger and especially passenger like me who is physically challenged by eyes. I request jet airways to keep me in the loop on action action taken on mr. Vipin kumar within 72 hours, otherwise i will complelled to approach media and take necessary action. Thank you jayesh umrania [protected] = jayesh.[protected]@ymail.Com

[Jul 09, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

qasacha
              Talking to Jet Airways call center is like talking to a wall, do not expect any reply but hit your head in nearby wall. I am repenting second time by purchasing Jet Airways ticket second time in my life, in mirror when i see myself, it looks I am looking to a FOOL. Since past two days trying to change a travel date for sector Bangkok to Delhi on 19-JULY-14, I want any date 21 or 22 or 23 JULY instead for this particular Travel. I am making in international call from Qatar to India and your guys keep me on hold to listen that not so good music and not at all coming back, do they need 10-15 minutes ? 10-15 MUNITES ? so dumb so slow, not responding. Your DOHA office, trying to call in their working time no response... same DNA. What a wastage of money and time... ===== JET AIRWAYS with deep repent and deep regret for buying from Jet Airways I am not expecting a reply from you guys ...if i receive one that would surprise me..just written this mail to you far sake of lowering my BP only... Sanjeev Chawla +[protected] DOHA, Qatar sanjeev.[protected]@gmail.com

[Jul 07, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I will rate it later, based on the reponse i get from the seller.

Lokesh Khatwani
                Hi All, On 12th Dec, 2011 i had written a mail of appreciation for one of the manager at Jet airways, Mumbai but Today, 06th-July-2014 with my extreme anguish and unbearable tolerance will i am writing you all that my mother, who is a heart patient and not well faced hard difficulties at the Mumbai airport today when she was about to board Dubai flight. My Mother, Mrs.Kamla Khatwani, PNR - CQJOVT, had traveled thru morning flight from Indore to Mumbai today and she was having connecting flight to Dubai today itself. She has a resident Visa o[censored]AE and she can enter UAE within 1 year - according to UAE laws. But due to non-updated knowledge of Jet Airways employees sitting at Mumbai International Airport, she was not allowed to board the flight. The employees rejected her boarding saying she has to enter within 180 days, and they need a letter from UAE immigration granting permission her to enter if she crosses 180 days. We enquired in UAE immigration that if a person is having a resident visa and if she is having Business Partner Visa as well, she can enter within 1 year. But Jet airways at Mumbai didnt listen to this and finally they asked for the letter which costed my mother financial losses and more than that the mental loss and mind instability. With disheartening state, i am demanding an apology and a compensation for whatever it costed us, the financial losses and the mental torture my mother had been undergone being a heart patient. We were charged hefty fees of AED.430 (Rs.7100) at UAE immigration for the letter asked by Indian Officials at the Jet airways. Also, when my mother is having a confirmed ticket, then too she was charged Rs.5000 extra to get into evening flight today itself.

[Jul 06, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected]
                  My flight boarding time was 6.45A.M I reached the Chennai airport at 6.00A.M I was standing in line from 6.05A.M for each fellows they are taking more than 10minutes to give a boarding tickets this first shows their incapability when I reached the respective person for getting the boarding pass at 6.15A.M he is saying boarding time has been closed for your flight I said there is more than half an hour for boarding and still the is flight has not taken off you can allow me to go they are saying as per rules you should be here by 1.00 hour before your boarding time yes ok I accept that but due to unavoidable circumstances I have reached late they are in the airport to help the passengers not to say we cannot do anything just reschedule your flight by paying extra RS12, 000 .They are talking to me for more than 20minutes in the mean time is it not possible to help me to board the flight. I have cancelled my flight on that day in the next day I paid RS13000 to book a ticket to reach Delhi.

missed the flight due to irresponsible staffs

[Jul 05, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Jet airways.,
                  I booked my air ticket from Chennai to Bangalore on 18-08-14, departure at 5:40am and my PNR number is XFIFFU.
                  I took my boarding pass and take the ground bus which connects to flight., Due to my tiredness I slept in bus, no one has noticed me in bus and jet airway they not even searched for missing person and they not called to my mobile too.,

Then I get down the bus and jet airway staff were very rude and they told me to check in counter for next flight., When I checked with incharger Ms.Uma and Mr.Bharat, they replied we are not responsible for your missing flight even after of the boarding pass., They shamed me badly.,
                  Finally they asked my additional of Rs.6000 for next flight or cancel the ticket for refund., They made me to cancel the ticket. The whole day work has been gone.

India's largest airlines which is failed to be good with customer.
                  Dear Jet airways.,

India's largest airlines which is failed to be good with customer.

Anil Lala
                    I was flying along with my wife from Bangalore to Amritsar via Delhi, My onward flight was cancelled and we were stranded at Delhi airport. The Jet staff at the airport refused to provide any assistance whatsoever but assured us that our entire ticket cost will be refunded. We had to stay the night at Delhi and buy a fresh ticket to Amritsar for the next morning. My refund request reference number is BOM/JKQ/ND/170214/8389929 has been resent umpteen times but there is no response from Jet refunds department.

What is one supposed to do ????

[Jul 04, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    The flight was cancelled on 31st Jan 2014, 6 months ago

akshatlad16
                      Hollow, The Stray dogs have been causing a lot of problems to citizens in T.H kataria Marg area in Mahim. One Dog Came inside our building premises. We are facing a lot of problems due to them around my building (Manokamana). Can BMC please take care of this?

Street Dog Problems
                      This Complaint Was Mistakenly Drafted. I am having problems with A dog in our premises not related to any of the company. sorry for the inconvenience

[Jul 01, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pets & Animals

Sai Prasad
                        Sir, Our staff member travelled from Chennai to Brussels on 11th June 2014. Chennai to AbuDhabi by Jet Airways and AbuDhabi by Etihad Airways. The baggage did not reach the destination and he launched a complaint. The reference given at the Brussels airport L&F ref no: BRUEY11403. Etihad Airways confirmed that Jet Airways did not hand over the baggage to them at AbuDhabi. JetAirways is not reachable on the phone. They have sent a formal acknowledgement for my email but no further emails or calls from them. I need help in taking action on Jet Airways who issued the ticket for the entire journey and are responsible for the lost baggage.

[Jun 27, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Air Traveller
                          Dear Sir/Madam, I am a frequent flyer who travels quite frequently domestically and internationally. I was witness to a shocking conversation involving pilots. When I had recently travelled overseas and was at a very popular mall……..while I was waiting in a coffee shop (Waiting for my wife to finish her shopping). Several gentlemen of Indian origin came to the same coffee shop. It was evident with their conversation that they are Pilots of Jet Airways a leading airline in India. Except for two pilots the others left to do some shopping in the mall, the two pilots who stayed back, from their conversation, I could make out that apparently one is a senior (commander) & the other a first officer, started conversing in Kannada, a language that I understand and speak very fluently (I could not help but overhear as they were sitting very very close to me were quite loud). Either they were oblivious to the fact that another Indian is sitting in the next table or they assumed by my very distinctive Non Indian looks & appearance that I cannot speak Kannada, or maybe they simply did not care as they are in a foreign country and have assumed that maybe people cannot understand Kannada. The first officer supposedly had his medical/fitness test in a few weeks & was confiding with the commander that he was apprehensive & skeptical about clearing the same as his cholesterol levels were high and he had certain other issues. What shocked me was…..the senior pilot rather than put sense into the junior's head suggested he take some pills that will thin the blood or show reduced cholesterol levels during the medical test and also assured him that he will pass his medical/fitness test with flying colors if he listens and does exactly what the commander says, The commander was boasting that this is what he & most of the pilots in India have been doing for ages and that there are many techniques to cheat the many tests that are conducted on the pilots, only if they ever do a random check he will definitely fail or get caught and that he has resorted to cheating the system for ages rather than comply with the guidelines. The senior pilot seemed to have a solution for every test including alchohol, he was mentioning that there is a drug which will mask alchohol in their blood and he frequently takes the same...Now isn't that scary... The senior pilot also mentioned that the doctors who perform the test CANNOT BE BRIBED to get clearance, and the only way is to cheat the system rather than take corrective measures/steps. While I was very very glad to hear that the doctors cannot be bribed, but was shocked that pilots have found a way to cheat the system. After the discussion about the various parameters of the medical tests and various ways to cheat the same, the topic moved to sex. Both the pilots (from what I overheard were apparently married & with kids too) had employed the services of commercial sex workers the previous night and were sharing their experiences with each other as to how good the experience was and then exchanged the numbers of women & pimps to try out on their next visit. while it’s none of my business to interfere in anyone’s sex life. Aren’t they compromising our national security by sleeping with unknown women? What if they are walking into a honey trap? What if they are blackmailed to smuggle drugs/weapons/bombs on board? What bout diseases like aids? What if they are forced to carry contraband into a foreign country or our own country? Also aren’t these guys compromising our safety and security, whilst cheating the medical test and flying may seem ok to the pilots, What about us flyer who are at the mercy of these pilots, what if something happens like if one of them has a fatal heart attack while flying. Am aware that the job of a Pilot is very very demanding and that they shoulder a lot of responsibilities, What about the lives of hundreds of passengers, what about the multimillion dollar machines that they operate, what about the reputation of our country and the company that they represent, aren’t these important responsibilities as well. Do they they think that rules should not be applied to them or their families. Do the pilots think they are above the law and invincible. Hope you will highlight the issues that I have mentioned and expose the pilots to the public. Aren't our lives valuable. Regards. An Air Traveller

[Jun 24, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

navin396
                            Dear Sir I was travelled through jetlite on 04.06.2014 from Hyderabad to Indore. My ticket no was[protected], flight no S2-3822.. My ticket was misplaced. I was contacted to your Khel Prashal office, Indore for travel certificate and deposit required amount of Rs 200/-on 12.06.2014.When we have contacted to your officials more than 6 times regarding the matter but he always deny we have not received your certificate and last time they have insulting me. This is your customer service.Please provide me my travel certificate. with regards navin
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

sanor53
                              My Dad's PNR number was TZMRWD.On 15-July our sister marriage was scheduled.
                              My dad was supposed to traveled on 13-July & return on 20-July(Booked in March). But unfortunately JetKonnect cancelled its flight(they said they sent mail in April end) but we came to know only just 2days before the scheduled date as i called them to gather some information & during that time they said the flight has been cancelled. My Father/Family's whole plan was washed away because of their unprofessional behaviour. Please let us now how we can file a case against them.

ADVICE: I have found so many complains googling abt this company that i will never ever book my ticket with them even if their ticket is 500Rs cheaper then other airlines .. My sincere advice to all of you please don't opt this airline. Worst airline, i have ever dealt with.

[Jun 23, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              please help its almost 10days & we don't have any update on it.

inderbirchugh
                                I and my family is having relationship with jet airway since 2010. We are travelling to canada from india very regularly.
                                On may 22nd i boarded jet airways flight no 9w 229 from toronto to amritsar. We reached on time at brussels at 7.30 am in morning. Sudden announcement came that the flight to new delhi from brussels will be late for one hour, then they said 3 hrs then 5 hours and so on.
                                I don't mind there may be a technical reason and i respected that.

Then they said flight is cancelled and will go next day.

I told the jet airways chief lady at brussels that i have heat sesitive herbs and oils for my mother who has been detected with cancer recently. They could stay as is for 30 hours in such packing.
                                She said don't worry your luggage has been already sent to new delhi in other flight. So when you reach you will get the same.

I believed her. We started next day from paris airport via air india to new delhi.

When i reached there they said your luggage is still at brussels. I got my luggage after 4 days and had to ask many times and repeated requests were in vain.

The oils were cold pressed and were spoilt in delay which she lied to me ( sorry to be very blunt). Those medicines were so important for my mother's condition.

It was an expense of more than 1700 us $ . If she told me truth i could made some arrangement in luggage. I had to arrange the things again for her treatment with extreme hassles. Which even the ailie couldn't even think of.

I should be compensated for the loss and damage done mentally and physically.

Inderbir chugh
                                [protected]@gmail.com
                                +[protected] in india.

[Jun 22, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

amit2602singh
                                  My PNR no SIWNVO, the Jet Airways cancelled my ticket without any intimation. We only got to know when we went for collecting boarding pass. When we checked with Jet Airways they are blaming it on to the Travel Agency Akbar Travels(Ref no AT[protected]. In turn Akbar Travels is blaming it on Jet Airways. When we asked Jet Airways to send us an email stating that Akbar Travel has cancelled our ticket, Jet Airways declined this request which it self proves that they are at fault. This is highly unacceptable that a passenger is suffering due to Jet Airways mistakes..We are standing at Dehradun Airport, where no supervisor is ready to help or support. Highly unethical & ruthless behaviour by Jet Airways. They don't even know how to behave with Passenger who is suffering because of their mistakes.. Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com

Jet Airways — unethical practice by jet airways

KSREDDY
                                    I have booked a ticket from riyadh to hyderabad via mumbai (PNR APMLLR). Now I got urgent work in Mumbai for which I wanted...
                                    Complaint category Airlines

Siddharth Goenka
                                    I want to make a serious complaint against Jet Airways privilege membership points. I am a blue plus member and wanted to book tickets from Kathmandu to Bombay wherein the regular fare is around Rs9000 for one person one way. If i book the tickets through miles (12000 miles) ideally there shud be a benefit in cost to be paid. But the money they are asking to pay is around Rs8500 to Rs8800 which is similar the base fare rate. Jet airways people are fooling people to run privilage program. I urge amd request the relevant authorities to seriously look into this and ask Jet airways to pay hefty fine for fooling customers. My name Siddharth [protected]

[Jun 18, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                                      Garena
                                      Ending the pink diamonds collection
                                      (6 minutes ago)
                                      Lodha Group
                                      smart buy - refund of eoi amount pending
                                      (6 minutes ago)
                                      Ecom Express
                                      shipment not received-status back to rto
                                      (9 minutes ago)
                                      Flipkart
                                      my flipkart login account was blocked for unnecessary reason and 2 nd hand product was delievered
                                      (10 minutes ago)