Jet Airways Customer Care

Mumbai Suburban District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Bad

Jet Airways related photos (1267)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews

jasvir singh grewal
Sir, i have visited port blair from delhi on 8.6.2014 having pnr no sdyoci by flight no 9w-7105. I submitted my one bag at airport and received it from port blair and found that the lock of my bag was brokened and the chain out side and in side was open seems there was search of some thing was done. I feel very bed at air port and give a written compliant at your official on airport.My bag is not in possition to reuse but some how i mannage it. I would like to know how is it happened and who is responsible for it because there were two other person also complaining but your staff dismissed and they ignore them also. They were old age so i think they should not go further but i request you to verify it and give responce as early as possible.

Jasvir

C/o lic of india amb h.P.

Mob. No. [protected]

[Jun 17, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sgrdml
    I have traveled back from Riyadh today . I have not received my luggage yet in Bangalore. (I had handed over to your airlines staff in Mumbai, post custom clearance. No one is responding from phone [protected]. Complaint number: 16211. My flight (Mum-Blr) no. is 9W342. Pls check and revert asap. With Regards Saurabh Garg +[protected]

[Jun 13, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by sgrdml Jun 13, 2014
    I have called some 20 times on various phone numbers provided by their ground staff at the time of registering the complaint at the airport but awfully no response.

Annie Besant Jon
      I booked a Goi-Maa Jet Airways flight via Cleartrip.com. It was a direct flight scheduled for August 16th from Goa to Chennai. The flight was cancelled without notice - only an sms was sent to me confirming that the flight was cancelled. The airlines re-booked me on to a connecting flight via Mumbai without permission. Our party is made up of 4 adults and 3 very young children. When I called Jet Airways customer service and told them I wanted a direct flight because it would be inconvenient to do non-stop with three children, they said all their flights were full for the next day i.e. Aug 17th. I checked online but Jet Airways was still selling tickets for Aug 17th flight. I was forced to cancel my tickets. I lost a processing fee of 1080 re because it was booked through Cleartrip. I was also forced to rebook my tickets on a different airline for a higher price. Jet Airways has not offered to help me in any way...they are not even taking responsibility for cancelling the flights so much ahead of schedule.

[Jun 11, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

gauravpahwa123
        Hello Jetairways,

It is very hard mail because of that inconvenience which my sister get only because of Jetairways delhi airport authority staff.

I am Gaurav Pahwa a privilege member(Blue+ card holder) of jet airways and my Privilege ID is :[protected].

Brief About Problem Faced by My Sister at Delhi Airport (Dr. Preeti Pahwa)

Yesterday(3rd June) My Sister was about to fly Delhi to Pune for her Annual exam(MS) as per ticket PNR No. LCLNTP(under redemption of JP miles), when she reached at airport check in counter almost 47 Min prior to scheduled departure, which was at 6:25 AM and she reached there at 5:38AM, your check In counter guys were responding, you are late and you need to rush because check in has been closed, Although after requesting them(1 guy name was Prabhat) they convinced and accept my sister luggage with these baggage ref TAG no’s(9W2513PNQ, 9W791IDR, 75899W790896) for check-In, but immediately after 1 min they replied, sorry we can’t allow you to check in because you are late although they people were wasting time in useless discussions(like where you are coming from, when you bought this bag, did you buy this bag for this journey etc..etc).

After that around 6:10AM they said sorry, we can’t help you, please book another flight, when my sister requested for rescheduling they said it is a redemption deptt. who is responsible for this type of matter and they will open their customer lines at 9:00AM.In this whole discussion that flight has been missed, and that exam as well for which my sister was flying to Pune.

Now my point is that what kind of rules you have??If your Staff is not able to fulfill them, once they said, you need to rush and immediately after a min they replied sorry we can’t allow you to check-In although they guys were having enough time for useless gossips..

Answer me, who will be responsible for that loss, which my sister has already missed her EXAM for which she were preparing since 1 year(Annual Exam-MS-ENT)??

Why Your redemption team is not available at Airport premises, if Airport regular staff is not having any authority to take decisions for this type of tickets??

Once your airport staff Tagged ref to (9W2513PNQ, 9W791IDR, 75899W790896) my sister’s luggage and immediately after how come they denied to check-In. Are they mad or out of their mind who doesn’t know how to deal with passengers..?

Answer to all of my questions and let me know how you can compensate this huge loss which I got because of your illiterate jet airways Airport staff??

If I will not receive any satisfactory answer from your side, I will be bound to take help from consumer foum under Human Harassments Law through Jet Airways

BR//Gaurav

[Jun 04, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rbsjp
          I purchased Jet Airways ticket from London to Chandigarh via Delhi. PNR: NSASAU. I traveled from London to Delhi on January 31, 2014. I checked in my bag for the flight to Chandiagrh but after some time was told that the flight has been cancelled. No body from Jet Airways took care to inform me or just make any arrangements for my stay in Delhi or onward travel. I was told to go myself to Chandigarh. On my was back on Feb 10, 2014 it was a same story, I had to travel on my own to Delhi and take the flight to London. Jet airways customer service said I will get a refund for the Delhi Chandigarh sector and my travel costs. After a long wait of about 2 moths Jet Airways sent me a cheque of £5.40 as refund!!! I paid £520 for this ticket. Is this kind of a joke??? I need to know how this refund was calculated and I should receive a suitable refund and compensation for such a lot of confusion, humiliation and harassment

[May 31, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Jet Airways — commission basis ticket selling.

rajesh HL
            Commission basis ticket selling happening at Indore airport, with the help of third party. cancelling ticket I 5min delay...
            Complaint category Airlines

Mazhar Mirza
            Date: May 11 2014 My wife name Jamila banu mirza was travelling with my two son Uwaisbeg Mirza and Asadbeg Mirza age 11 and 8 and her sister was (her name Ruqsanabanu pathan travelling with her and also her brother in law was (his name zahoorkhan pathan). They are came at the e mumbai airport around 4 hour early and their flight from date (may 11 2014) Mumbai to London Jet Airways flight # 120 takeoff time 1:40 Am but delay about one hour.my son name Uwaisbeg is a wheelchair passenger, and they did not provide the wheelchair until my wife asked to jetAirways staff and also Flight was delayed from Mumbai Airport and Landed at Heathrow Airport Around 9:00 Am London Time but expected time 6:45 AM and she missed her flight from London To toronto Flight # 5069 Aircanda and jetairways did not help to find another flight to toronto only Aircanda staff provide another flight from london to St John and Stjohn to Toronto. this was very hourabble experience from jetAirways staff and jet Air did not provide wheelchair for my son name Uwaisbeg Mirza my wife has very difficult time to get him wheelchair on London Airport JetAirways had very very bed service i will never travel again near future specially from Mumbai to London. Aircanada has very good service compaire to JetAirways ...good buy JetAirways 11MAY JET AIRWAYS 120 ECONOMY K4SWICB8 CONFIRMED LV: MUMBAI AT: 0140 AR: LONDON HEATHROW AT: 0645 BAGS: 2PC VALID: 11MAY-11MAY 11MAY JET AIRWAYS 5069 ECONOMY K4SWICB8 CONFIRMED LV: LONDON HEATHROW AT: 0830 AR: TORONTO ON AT: 1110 OPERATED BY AIR CANADA BAGS: 2PC VALID: 11MAY-11MAY

[May 20, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I had a similar experience with my 80 year old mum recently. They are completely inefficient and have no regard for the passengers booked on their flight. I had a very high regard for jet Airways but will never travel with them again, and tell everyone of my horrifying experience. My mother and sister could not fly due to delay in wheelchair service. There is utter callousness in their attitude, They say "NOT OUR FAULT" and are now demanding no show charges and date change charges to reschedule the flight.

Toughtoget
              Hello Sir, I have flown to Doha from Delhi on Jet Airways flight no 9W554 on 18th May 2014. I have a very serious concern about the quality of food served in the plane. First time in 15 years I had food poisoning because of spoiled food served in the plane. Food served consisted of rice and chicken curry with Indian style rotis and the whole food tough served hot, seemed to be stale specially the desert. I was starving because of the high time for dinner and I ate what ever came in front of me. Since I never faced such crisis on board a plane, it never occurred to me that the food may be spoiled. I also noted that the majority of the passengers onboard were from worker class and I sensed that they were differentiated and because of this the food served was of low grade. I just hope that this was not the case otherwise my concerns will be amplified to the level of witnessing classicism where all passengers were not treated with equality regardless of their socio-economic status. Please revert back to me ASAP with the explanation that why legal action should not taken against such carelessness and serving below standard spoiled food I can be contacted at [protected]@gmail.com. Kind regards Imran Mohammad

[May 19, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jayadas
                Dear Sir, I have already given our cargo in todays morning flight 9W 355/17 Mumbai to Delhi. I have enquired with the jet airways. They have said that it has been sent in the same flight.But the delhi officials denied the arrival of any such cargo. My clients have not received it. It is a frozen sea food item, perishable as well which costs me about Rs.20, 000. So please look in to the matter as soon as possible and do the convenient. Thanks, JAYADAS COSMO TRADING CO MOB-[protected]. email id- [protected]@hotmail.com

[May 17, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

potato
                  Conversation started March 33/3, 3:52pmRochak MangalHi, This is regarding Itenerary PNR: JNIVSV, ticket No.: 705-[protected] Passenger Details: Sunil Gupta Indore-New Delhi round trip 22ndfeb2014 and 23rd feb 2014 we booked ticket in Sunil Guptas Name but the ticket was supposed to be booked under Dr. Divya Gupta's name wife of my uncle Mr. Sunil Gupta. We booked a ticket in hurry as it was a MEDICAL EMERGENCY and Dr. Divya Gupta had to travel urgently but it was a mis communication and ticket was wrongly booked in Mr. Sunil Gupta's name. We called your call center and requested for a solution, so after multiple consultation your staffer NISHA(last call) agreed to allow Dr. Divya Gupta to travel on this ticket and put up special remarks in the PNR number.We didnt have a confidence in earlier communication and re-checked multiple times with your call center after remarks were being put and with due assurance went to airport early morning to travel, but airport JET STAFF refused us to travel and we had to cancel the booking and book a fresh ticket at higher FARE. Also it was cancelled within 2 hours of journey so the cleartrip.com website through which booking was done is asked for their own special cancellation charges, JET took its own charges and we are left with NO MONEY and LOOTED.We were accepting our mistake and took multiple assurances and confirmation from your call center on travel, then why did your airport staff refused? Yogesh your senior official have cross verified the call center recordings and have confirmed that mistake was on JET PART .This much action was only taken after multiple follow ups and 100's of calls to your call center and then too every time a diff. person picked up the call and whole story had to be narrated to him/her until your senior official Mr.Yogesh could take out some time to talk which is really frustrating and disappointing.I am only expecting a full refund for this itinerary and nothing else. JET already got its business as we booked a fresh ticket in same flight hence as an ethical treatment i can expect this much right? Rochak Mangal [protected]
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-07-20 16:24:02
                  No Action taken, we had to bear the charges.

[May 14, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nikita15p
                    Hello, Flight 9W2779 from Raipur to Hyderabad on 4th May'14 scheduled at 14:05 had been cancelled with no intimation. Moreover, I recieved a message telling " Dear Customer, there is schedule change in your flight 9W2779 and it has been rescheduled on 4th May'14 at 14:05". I started at Korba early in the morning to catch the flight and as I reached the Raipur airport, it was told by the Security that the flight has been cancelled. It was painful situation for me as I had an important meeting on 5th May'14 at Hyderabad. On request they offered me flight on 5th May. It was very inconvinient as they didn't provide any accomodation to stay on 4th night at Raipur and I don't have anybody over there. It was the worst experience ever. Thanks, Nikita Pande

sagarika789
                      This is regarding LHDZAW and passengers BHARATI ROY (73 YEARS) and PRIYANKA SARKAR, (22 YEARS) travelling via Jet Konnect from Ahmedabad to Kolkata on 15th April 2014. The tickets were booked on 23rd January through IBIBO and check in was done as per schedule through the airlines website. When they checked in today, they were issued boarding passes. Priyanka enquired about the short stopover at Delhi to which your staff responded that it was ok. Later on near the boarding gate they were asked to step back and take a different flight as the Delhi connecting flight gap was too short. They were been allotted a very inconvenient flight via Mumbai and reached at night instead of morning. The reason for booking a morning flight well in advance was that their house is locked and they need to get it cleaned. Also many others are involved which includes dropping, pick up, cleaners, internet service, etc who were given specific timings based on their Kolkata arrival time. In fact there was a Go Air flight just an hour later which was direct but your representative asked them to pay a fantastic fare to board that flight.

[May 06, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nkhan79
                        “Jet”, a premium airline of India which boasts of premium quality service to their customers need to take a close look at what they say and what they do. I had been harassed by the ground staff of Jet while flying from Guwahati to Kolkata with my Husband and my 2 month old Infant son. At the airport when we went to check in we were told that there are no seats available together, only middle seats were available and I would have to sit with my infant son (who is exclusively on breast feeding) and feed him sitting in a middle seat with two strangers beside me. When we requested the staff they told us that we should have booked our seats online in order to get seats together. But, there was no solution being provided to our immediate problem. We hence requested the staff t please provide us seats in the business class as they were available. We told them we donot require any first class services or meals. Just give us the seats so that I can breastfeed my son with privacy. This too was declined. We then decided to upgrade to business class. We were charged Rs.24k for the upgrade of all 3 tickets ( yes even for the infant ). Our luggage was 78 kgs in total. Individual allowance of 30 kgs is allowed per passenger travelling in Business Class. So for the 2 o[censored]s the allowance was 60 kgs. And then they charged us an additional Rs.5, 400 for the luggage. When asked about the baggage allowance for infant (for whom we did purchase a ticket) we were told that there is no baggage allowance and they cannot allow us the additional luggage without payment inspite of being told that the extra luggage was due to an infant travelling with us. Well, since this whole procedure took more than an hour to complete we had to rush for security check as the boarding had started. While security check my husband was again harassed. He was asked to remove his shoes for no reason and then asked to empty out our backpack. We were delayed at the security check for approximately 30 mins for no reason. From there we rushed to the boarding gate only to be informed by the officer there that the boarding has been closed. There was no announcements made or no one even came looking for us inspite o[censored]s having purchased first class tickets. It was only when my husband started trashing the ground personnel of jet that we were taken to the flight. There again we had to wait for 30 mins for take off since the count of passengers could not be tallied. In the heat with the doors open we were made t wait for no rhyme or reason. I am completely disgusted with my experience of flying by jet and demand answers to my questions. 1. When I purchase a ticket for my infant child for whom you are not asked to provide a seat or any other services then why am I not allowed baggage on that ticket? And if you provide me nothing then what do you charge me for? 2. What was the reason for all the harassment we had to undergo? 3. How can an airline close boarding when the boarding pass had been issued and the passengers had not boarded the flight? I request for proper action to be taken and answers to be provided. Mrs. Naheed Khan Flight no- 2364 Date- 29th April 2014 Time – 3.50 p.m.

[May 05, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Khushboo Parikh
                          well this is not a feedback but a complaint. we had to board a flight form Delhi airport at 18th april Delhi Leh flight, the flight was delayed by two hours we were not provided with breakfast, we had to ask for it the flight was cancelled when we questioned they told there was some technical problem we asked to swap us with some other airlines but they did not agree after the cancellation 3 flight from other airlines took off the same day. we were not provided with any accommodation . there were senior citizens with us who lived in leh they were not provided with any facilities they had to sleep on floor. I want to write everything in detail but your website isn’t accepting more than 2000 words I wrote but the whole thing got wiped. We r very thankful to the terminal manager of Delhi airport Mr.Gulati who helped us a lot. I need a response as soon as possible because I am really angry with the treatment provided by your airlines and I am not going to keep quiet . I just have one question when your airlines does not have proper airplanes to land on hill stations then on what bases r u still operating that sector? I need a quick response if I do not get a response I am going to file a case in CONSUMER COURT and what I have written is just starting of the suffering I have a lot to tell and please show some humanity because none of your officers in Delhi had any humanity they only knew how to fool and take advantage of the senior citizens and others. please I need a response.

[Apr 30, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

gautam gomsy.123gautam
                            Sir/Madam, This is to kindly inform you that I am passenger of your flight number 9W-17. I am writing to you to bring to your attention and report the stealing case from my luggage. I was travelling from Sydney to Delhi via Singapore. On reaching Delhi I realized my baggage was opened in transit by one of your attendants. There were 3 things missing from my bag. They were-: 1) Casio Watch 2) Apple Ipod First Generation 3) Ck one Perfume I am a Journalist and have covered many such incidents of bags being opened by airline crew but had not expected to face such an even myself. Kindly let me know what I am supposed to do post this. I have attached the pics of my bag and stuff that was opened for your reference. I have to leave for Dubai in a few days but I do not have any issues in filing an FIR and dealing with the whole matter as a journalist rather than a regular flyer. As a regular passenger of Jet Airways I expect some basic level of courtesy from the side of the airline and giving a sensible response and taking the needful action.

[Apr 27, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nkramesh1
                              I have booked a ticket for PUNE to Chennai for 15.05.2014 flight for my family of four through the portal Makemytrip.com on 25.02.2014 itself.Airline PNR WMJVGG.Booking ID NF[protected]The family trip is for shirdi temple to pune by road and then pune to Chennai by flight. As I am having a pre-scheduled meeting at 4.00 pm on 15.05.2014, i have opted for the flight Jet Airways 9W 492, starting at pune at 11.10am and arrival at 13.00 hours with the travel time of 1hr.50 minutes.
                              While being so, I have received an SMS as well as a mail on 02.04.2014 from makemytrip stating that there is an change/amendment in travel itinerary. Immediately I have contacted them and informed that the flight is confirmed one. Not convinced by their reply, again contacted them on 22.04.2014. It was informed that the said flight has been routed through Bangalore and I should stay at Bangalore for more than 3 hours and will reach Chennai only at 6.00pm. These are all the information I have collected from the travel agent, wherein the Jet
                              airways neither contacted nor bothered about the plight of the family of four is supposed to undergo. This attitude and deficiency in service is bothering me more and causing discomfort to the unaware passengers.

Therefore, the re-routing of the flight and spending 3 hours in Bangalore airport for nothing is unnecessary to me. They delay in reaching Chennai will spoil my interest. Hence I request your good office to provide me a alternate to reach Chennai on 15.05.2014 non-stop without charging additional fare.

[Apr 23, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shruti kalantri
                                I had a Flight at 8:05 AM from Indore to Mumbai on 21/5/2014 with PNR Number as RQUAJU. Due to extreme traffic conditions we reached 1-2 mins late at the check in point and the person there was attending some other guest. I told him its emergency and I am getting late but he asked me to wait for 5 mins and after that he said which flight and said I am late cannot take the flight. He then called up his supervisor and they also denied. My father again called them and told them its very much emergency they were very rude and said we cant do anything. When I asked about refund they said they cannot do anything with the Ticket. No amount will be refunded. The contact person was Mrs. Rachna ( [protected]) at Indore Airport.I had people next to me who also didnt went through security check, the only difference they did web check in. I am very unsatisfied with your services. There are times when you reschedule the flights and change the timings with Hours differences, you dont consider our opinions or problems before changing the timings from your end. Then why when we face some issues, the authorities are so rigid to help. I need an explanation over this and I demand the action over these flight authorities. You cannot play with Passengers time by changing the flight timings when you wish and get so rigid when it comes to help them. Please reply fast. Shruti Kalantri

mallikkumarch
                                  Today (19-April-2014) I travelled in 9W 457 flight from Mumbai to Hyderabad. My baggage tag number is : JA[protected]. I have not received my check in bag in Hyderabad. I travelled from USA to India. Your Jet Airways Hyderabad people(some woman called Harini) not at all responding to me. They are least bothered about my concerns. They are not willing to take my delayed baggage request. They said I need to produce a notary and not caring at all. This is VERY VERY bad experiance for me with Jet airways. I have travelled in many airways, but never had this kind of bad response from any airways. My contact information. Name: Mallik Kumar Chilaka Seat number :11F Flight number and date: 9W 457 (19-April-2014) Baggage tag number : JA[protected] Mobile:[protected]

[Apr 19, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Updated by mallikkumarch Apr 19, 2014
                                  Today (19-April-2014) I travelled in 9W 457 flight from Mumbai to Hyderabad. My baggage tag number is : JA[protected]. I have not received my check in bag in Hyderabad. I travelled from USA to India. Your Jet Airways Hyderabad people(some woman called Harini) not at all responding to me. They are least bothered about my concerns. They are not willing to take my delayed baggage request. They said I need to produce a notary and not caring at all. This is VERY VERY bad experiance for me with Jet airways. I have travelled in many airways, but never had this kind of bad response from any airways. My contact information. Name: Kumar

mansh88
                                    This is to bring to your kind notice the unacceptable and unruly behavior on 16th April 2014 of the ground staff at the Chennai airport. As per the rules the flight checkin time for a domestic flight is a minimum of 45mins and a maximum of 90 mins. I was booked to fly on 9W492 to from MAA to PNQ. I was there in Chennai for an official trip and due to the language barrier and since I was not familiar with the roads I reached the airport counter at 8:15am and flight was to depart at 8:50am which means there was 35mins left for the flight to depart. The checkin counter staff denied me boarding since I was 10 mins late. I requested them time and again to let me board or find an alternative for me since my grandmother was to be operated and she was a cancer patient and the doctors had clearly said that there was a possibility that she would not survive. Forget about showing sympathy the staff supervisor made statements like he doesn't care if someone is dead or alive he could not help me at any cost. And after I raised my volume and told him that he is inhuman he got up from the counter and was almost about to raise his hand on me. He abused and told me to get lost. This is in no way acceptable. I have seen Singapore airlines accommodating passengers on international flights just because the actually believe in customer service and customer satisfaction and your staff could not do something for me on a domestic flight and above that the staff had the cheek to lie and tell me that the flight had taken off at 8:35am whereas the actual take off time was 8:50am. I regret booking with Jet airways cause I didn't reach in time and my grandmother expired. This is such apathetic behavior. I am definitely going to report this to the consumer forum and will have this in the newspapers as well. I am writing this email to let you know that you have hired and trained staff that does not understand the meaning of customer service. I will make sure I spread the word to as many people as I can so that they don't face the same thing that I faced. Shame on jet airways. This same email has been sent to the heads of jet airways. but they didnt acknowledge my mail. Now I am sure all jet airways staff is the same will definitely have this printed in the newspapers soon. Mansha Sharma contact number : [protected]
                                    Complaint not resolved.

Zhelkov
                                      This is to lodge a complaint against Jet airways flight service we had booked a flight from Mumbai to Chennai and from Chennai to Tirucirappali (Trichy) as per the below flight details, Jet Lite - S2 ­ 3963 from Mumbai to Chennai - 16th April, 2013 departure time scheduled 9:25 AM Jet Lite - S2 ­ 3405 from Chennai to Tiruchirapally ( connecting flight) since the Mumbai flight delayed due to technical reasons and departed at 11:30AM and reached delayed at chennai. connecting flight schedule to departure from Chennai was 1:50 PM. and the passenger missed the flight and had to wait for 5 hours at the airport. passengers are elderly people of 70 plus age. Jet airways didnt take the responsibility of this callousness and asked the passengers to wait for 5 hours. i need an answer from Jet airways for this. rgds Nandha [protected]

[Apr 16, 2014] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      On the 22nd January we had a 12 hour delay from Heathrow to Mumbai. Your representative gave us a letter for compensation stating we had to copy the letter to guest relations for our refund. We copied the letter with an e-mail and they said they would get back to us by the 24th February but did not. I recent the e-mail plus one to your help desk and still nothing can you sort this.

Recently Discussed

(14 minutes ago)
                                        Livpure
                                        no refund after subscription order cancellation
                                        (26 minutes ago)
                                        Suv Solutions
                                        Work from home fraud
                                        (52 minutes ago)
                                        Air India
                                        Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                                        (52 minutes ago)
                                        Quikr Placement
                                        fraud on the name of job
                                        (57 minutes ago)
                                        Citrus Payment Solutions
                                        citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.