Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Sep 13, 2022

File a complaint to Jet Airways

Having problems with Jet Airways?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Jet Airways customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Jet Airways

Jet Airways Phone Numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Jet Airways reviews & complaints page 90

Sub: Cancelled flight and unprofessional handling of situation

For 2 April 2015, I had booked a Doha-Kochi return ticket, details of which are as given below:
Name of Passenger: JACOB PAUL
PNR: QJRMHG
Flight No: 9W 555
Seat No: 12F
Jet Privelage Membership No:[protected]

Despite doing an on-line check-in, the above referred flight was cancelled without any information to the passenger. We could very well have made alternate arrangements if you informed the passengers well in advance.

It was informed by your airport representative that the cancellation was due to the dust storm. Please note that dust storm had affected the whole of Doha and there was commotion only at the Jet Airways counter. Very clear that the situation was handled in a very bad manner by the concerned people at Doha airport.
There was one person alone handling more than a hundred agitated passengers.
No alternate arrangements were offered other than travelling on the next day.
When you have busy days, you offer a free ticket for postponing the travel by a day. In this situation no such offers were made. Forget about free ticket, not even a meal coupon was offered for the stranded passengers.

In my case after much difficulty I was offered a seat via Mumbai to Kochi, which was supposed to leave Doha at 3.20 a.m. This flight was delayed by more than an hour and I was not able to catch the Mumbai – Kochi flight. I was not offered a seat for the next flight at 1.20 p.m. from Mumbai sighting the reason that it was overbooked. My next option was to fly to Bangalore at 1.50 p.m. and take the onward connection to Kochi at 5.10 p.m. Thus I reached Kochi at 6 p.m.

My whole trip was for 3 days as I had booked my return on 5 April 2015. If you check your records you will understand that I flew back on 5 April 2015. I had gone down for Easter and as a Christian I could not attend the church on Good Friday a very important day for the Christians. Please note that I had spent the whole night at Doha airport and despite my request and having empty seats in the business class, Jet Airways didn’t show the courtesy to even upgrade my ticket or even offer me some meal coupons.
Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is an unpleasant experience I had while flying from Doha to Kochi on 05 Nov 2015. Details of my ticket are as given below:
    Flight: 9W 555
    Departure: Doha
    Port of destination: Kochi
    Departure date: 05/11/2015
    Arrival: 06/11/2015
    Seat No: 12F
    Jet Privilege No:[protected]

With regard to the above flight, I had checked-in baggage of 13.5 kgs against my entitlement of 40 kgs. I carried less baggage as this was a short trip for three days. On reaching Kochi and after waiting for about an hour for the baggage, there was an announcement made by a person claimed to be the Jet Airways Airport Manager that the baggage could not be shipped due to bad weather. Many of these passengers were from Doha and were quite sure that there was no weather issue there. As about 50 people didn’t receive the baggage, there was a bit of commotion out there and later the so called Airport Manager said the baggage were held by customs authorities. We were asked to fill up the missing baggage form and he promised that the baggage would be delivered to our residences. We had to spend another one hour as there was not enough staff to handle so many people.

Next day, I have made at least four telephone calls to know the fate of the baggage. However, the call center staff were not able to update me on this and later I myself had to go to the airport to know the fate of the baggage. After much enquiring and searching I myself found the bag lying there. For the many bad experiences I had with this airline, it was not surprising at all that neither did they inform me nor did they deliver it to my house.

Many of these passengers had come for two or three days and one can imagine the inconvenience they are put into if they are not having their bags. Besides, on the next day we have to spend our good time for coming all the way to airport to collect this baggage. To add to the worries, we are not updated on the fate of the baggage.

It was so silly of the Airport Manager to convince us with such baseless reasons. We all knew the weather was absolutely fine in Doha and all other airlines flying in from Doha didn’t have any similar issue. Later, I was informed by a Jet Airways staff itself that air cargo gives more revenues for the airlines and that was the reason for off-loading the baggage.

Reputed airlines, in case of any disruptions inform the passenger beforehand that the baggage is not loaded and will be delivered to our residence or place of stay. Hence, we don’t have to wait until the belts are stopped and be worried about the missing baggage. Even a budget airline like Air Arabia do this.

This is not the first time that I have had such bad experiences with Jet Airways. You have proved again that your’s is not a customer friendly airline. This is an airline driven by greed and it seems cheating is your main business. I may be compelled again to fly your airline, but I wish I have made the last flight with Jet Airways. I wrote to the grievance cell on 13 Nov and I got a reply that they are looking into this matter, but till date I have not received any response from them.
    Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding a recent JetAirways booking that I did using "MakeMyTrip".
      My ticket details are :

PNR - QZGDYF
      E-Ticket Number[protected]
      MakeMyTrip Booking ID -NF[protected]
      Booking Date -Wed, 03 Feb 2016

The passenger name in the ticket is "Fg Vb" . It purely shows that it's a typing mistake while booking. I want to travel on the same day as mentioned above but my name will not match( as in the E-ticket) due to this error which I do accept.

Its an erroneous booking I was told that name change are not allowed due to security concern. And as its a "non-refundable" ticket I will also get Zero refunds. But the thing is in case of cancellations only this non refundable policy is applicable. I want to fly on the same date with the same airlines with a valid "ticket" or I want a refund(might cut the penality if any).

One probable solution I can offer is you cancel my above booking on my behalf & refund it fully (again after deducting the penality/third party like makemytrip commission) and I will be simultaneously book the same set of flights. So in that case there is no loss to the airlines also which spawns from end moment ticket cancellation in which case you people deduct the penality.

As its an erroneous booking no one else can surely travel on my seat & I want to travel anyhow on the same dates. Please suggests what best can be done about it.

I am a frequent flyer of Jet Airways(JetPrivilege No :[protected] & its the first time I am looking for a help from you people.

Few Important Points :

Apart from the wrong Passenger Name all details are mine & I myself did the booking using my own registered Mobile Number, Email Address & Debit card for Payment.

So for security/verification you can check (or I can also provide you) that :

1) My registered Mobile Number was used to do the booking & to the same the ticket reservation message was forwarded.

2) My registered Email ID was used to do the booking & to the same the ticket reservation message was forwarded.

3) My own Debit Card was used to do the booking so the Card Holder Name too can be cross checked.

(Also the same email id & Mobile number is used to register in Jet Privilege as well. )

8000 is not a small amount & also we have ample time before my actual travel. I am not requesting a last minute change.

I am really hopeful that Jet Airways will help me & allow me to fly.

Also please note I also had a word with "MakeMyTrip" they said if JetAirways is ready to refund they too will process back my refunded money. So it all lies with JetAirways now.

Thanks & Regards,
      Divya Attri
      Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to bring your kind attention that we are facing big issues with running unauthorized Car washing Centers in Keshav Puram. Their are about 5 unauthorized car washing center running (c-8, c-3) with the support of MCD, and Police and in revert they were getting high percentage of bribe. These centers were using groundwater without any authorized water authority permission and more over we tried to update information to Delhi Jal Board, Delhi Police and MCD in this regard which they all tactfully ignored, which means they all are involved in this corruption. These service centers also creating water pollution in our area which plays major role in mosquito growth and after requesting them several times to limit or close this unauthorized commercial activity in residential area which is creating traffic Que of cars on road, water clogging and mosquito generation and health problems for all, they were trying to threaten people by their abuse language and provoking them to fight which may can lead to any unwanted fight situation and can hurt the society image.

You are requested to kindly look into the matter on a serious note and take the appropriate action on urgent basis.

Hope you will help in this regard.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully,

Residents of Keshav Puram.
        Feb 03, 2016
        Updated by Hemant Sonal
        the above said complaint is not against Jet airways as, it is against illegal usage of ground water and commercial activity running in residential area with the support of local officers. kindly amend the name and sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks,

Wanted to get help on cancellation of my ticket due to their change in flight timing, but these guys are not responding the call. I am trying to call them since 2 days. Really bad experience I had.
          Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am abhishek I have booked tickets in jet airways and my pnr number FVYBGJ . jet airways has cancelled my tickets and not providing tickets according to my convenient and I need to complain the same. . This is not fair what these ppl doing we book tickets 4 months before and spend money on it and after this we need to face all this problems please do the needful .
            Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I completed online test and telephonic interview of cabin crew...for certificate verification they ask 5600Rs...i gave dat amount and now they asking 12000Rs for security...is it cheating or real...???
              Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to bring you notice that I had book ticket with jet airways with full of trust for Abu dhabi to ahmedabad on 1st December '2015. But due to some reason without any back up plan my flight got cancelled without prior notice to us on time. And because of this I had suffered huge loss as i didnt reach on time to destination. I had book several connection ticket from ahmedabad keeping full faith on jet airways service. I want jet airways to compensate for the same as all other airlines are doing. and please note that your air port staff was not at all supportive at that time.

Hope you will keep customer satisfaction on priority and revert me with positive.

My ticket number was[protected]

Best Regards,
                Deep Datta
                Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Missing baggage is a regular feature with Jet Airways in the Middle East sector. The reason is that airlines give preference for cargo as it gives more revenues to the airlines. This happens mostly on Thursdays, peak season and other days when the flight is full. Jet is very much aware of it before we are boarding the flight, but will not inform us. Passengers will spend their valuable time until the belt stops and find that their baggage has not arrived. As soon as you contact the concerned Jet staff, they will ask you to fill up the form and will inform that the baggage will be reaching tomorrow and will be delivered to your home. Many of the people will be panicky and will come and collect it on the next day.
                  Reputed airlines, if at all some baggage cannot be loaded will inform you beforehand and will be delivered to your home on next day. But, this missing baggage is not intentionally done by the airlines, whereas Jet is doing this intentionally to accommodate the cargo.
                  Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 23.01.2016 the Dhaka to Kolkata flight is delayed by more than one hour. When I checked online 5 hours before online there was no information . At airport checkin counter I collected Boarding pass they too do not share delay info. Later on during immigration I have found it on BP. Now I have looked for a Jet staff in departure area there was no person. I called airport office no one answered the phone. Knowing Jet and opting for it as a professional airlines I am disappointed and non availability of information has caused inconvenience as I am on a business trip. I hope this gap would be looked into and addressed so that customers have a better experience with Jet, when they opt for it in a competitive space where other alternatives are available.
                    Any Information regarding measures taken would be appreciated
                    Ujjaini Halim

Dr. Ujjaini Halim
                    [protected]@gmail.com

THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED WITH JET AIRWAYS

Jet Airways is most unprofessional airline, they offer free base fare ticket on renewal of credit card, I have been following for 4 month with dozen of call, they don’t even have the curtsey to write a email back and the standards stock answer is that they are looking into the matter and will get back to you.
                      Also this was through Indus Ind Credit card, that bank taken efficiency to a new low, I am following that bank as well for a measly base fare ticket of jet for 4 month and dozen of calls as well the standard stock answer is that they are looking into the matter and will get back to you but it never comes
                      No response from jet

Resent

Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 5:37 PM
                      To: '[protected]@jetprivilege.com'
                      Cc: 'Jet Privilege Service Centre'
                      Subject: my one way base ticket membership no[protected]

Kind attn. Anjali

I spoke to one Anjali today

My Jet no is[protected]

Rajesh Motwani

I hold a Indus Ind Jet card[protected] and visa [protected]

I Have been billed on30/9/15 for renewal fees at Rs 4000 + service tax and I have also paid for the same on 9th october 2015… I am applicable for a base fare waiver code which please send me asap

I had earlier also called 5 times earlier as well and written several emails

Best Regards
                      Rajesh Motwani
                      Director

Narain Audio and Lighting LLP

tel:- +[protected]
                      Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jet Airways mishandled my baggages' when I was travelling from Kochi to Jaipur on 20th Jan 2016. Baggages were received in torn condition, when I asked for compensation till now no reply, no explanation.

The ground staff at Jaipur Airport said, the baggage was given in this condition. When handing over the baggage at kochi would the ground staff accept a bag in such a bad condition.

NEVER!!!

And now they are not ready to accept there mistake.
                        Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a ticket from delhi to portblair and back with ticket NO[protected] and PNR No KRQPED. The returning ticket is on 05 Dec 15 that was cancelled due to chennai flood. This ticket was modified and new date of travel was 10 Dec but later on that was also cancelled. I was confirmed that i will get the refund within 10 to 15 days but i have not received it till date. After that i have contacted cutomer care then they have told...
                          I am Zannat-ul-Ferdousee Efa had used your service recently. Through this mail l want to bring into your notice an incidence which reflects the callous and un cooperative attitude of your staff towards their clients I and my Friend (Fatimah Az Zahra) booked a jet airways flight 9w 121 from London to Delhi with scheduled departure of 14 Jan 2016 at 20:50hrs and flight 9W 272 from Delhi to Dhaka with scheduled departure of 15 Jan 2016 13:40hrs....

I am Vijay Kumar and booked my journey from Kolkata to Billund (Arhus, Denmark) on[protected] with Booking Number 7UKJAV, Order Number - KBNIHL. The following were my flight details: 1. Calcutta to Bombay - Check Out 06:25 A.M Arrival 09:15 A.M by Jet Airways (9W618) - Terminal 1B 2. Bombay to Paris - Check Out 11:20 A.M Arrival 16:50 P.M by Jet Airways (9W124) - Terminal 2 3. Paris to Billund (Denmark) - Check out 20:45 P.M Arrival 22:25 P.M Air France( AF1764) - Terminal 2G Jet Airways flight No 9W618 reached at 09:15 A.M at Mumbai Airport Terminal 1B. I reported to Jet Airways staff at International Transfer and he asked me to wait for 5 Minutes as another person joined me. The Jet Airways Staff took us to Mumbai Airport Bus Shuttle and he asked us to wait for 10-15 minutes as many other passengers from other airlines also boarded the Bus. Due to pick time, Bus was caught in heavy traffic for several minutes in Mumbai. I reached at Terminal 2 at 10:15 A.M and reported to Jet Staff. They put sticker with date on my passport and asked me to follow the security and Emigration Check. After the security Check, i filled up the Emigration Form and waited in the Queue at 10:40 A.M. I saw a Jet Airways Staff at 11:00 A.M and raised my hand for the help. He did not help. Then i requested to other passengers for allowing me to go for Emigration check as my flight was 11:20. As i was about to submit my document to Emigration officer, the Jet Airways Staff announced for boarding closure. I came to Jet Airways counter and explained everything to Glyendra who was in charge at that time. She asked me wait for 2 hours and then she informed me that there is no flight on 11th January and all the flights to next day is over booked. Only availability is on 13th January and she asked me to pay the difference amount of Rs. 48, 000 as my booking was done through third party. As i did not have enough money with me, i requested the duty Manager to look into my matter and do some arrangement. He did not helped and asked me book a fresh ticket. Without getting any help from Jet Airways, i contacted my family and they booked my ticket for Rs. 38, 000 from next day from Mumbai to Copenhagen by Jet Airways. Whereas Jet Airways Staff had informed me that all flight were overbooked on 12th January 2016. I spent the entire day and night at Mumbai Airport on 11th January 2016 and traveled next day 12th January 2016 at 11:20 A.M by Jet Airways. I could not join my office for next 3-4 days due to my bad health caused by Jet Airways Staff. I have been cheated by Jet Airways and will not recommend to anyone to travel from Jet Airways in future.

A business class passenger buying ticket for 31K on CCU-BLR route faces the following: 1. Given a food menu where none of the food exists and not loaded in spite of putting preferences very clearly at the time of booking. 2. Gets a magazine tray where none of the magazines were present 3. Handled by incapable pursers who does not even understand the fundamental security aspects of passenger safety (for example, the passenger seat is put to the straight position on take-off and landing because else, the passenger back might get hurt – remember this was the question I told I asked this purser Alexander on this flight?? ) While I said if the same analysis works for the last seat on the business class, he was clueless.
                            Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We travelled from hong kong to mumbai on 14 th january 2016 flight number 9w075.1 out of the 4 baggages is left at hong kong and not yet delivered.We have already filled the property irregularity report for it.The airlines had commited to deliver it at our residence in ahmedabad within 24 hours.We have also tried spkeaking to the airline tollfree number but in vain.They are just saying it will be delivered shortly.The 2 persons who had commited to deliver the bag were mr khushwant singh and mr amandeep singh. According to them the baggage has arrived from hong kong to mumbai through flight number 9w075 on 16 th january 2016 and also departed from mumbai to ahmedabad through flight number 9w4327 at 5;30 am today 17 th january 2016 buit yet it is not delivered to our residence.Please do the needfull . This kind of service is not expected from jet airways. Such type of service is disgusting and very dissapointing . We seek compensation from the airlines for the delayed service and your negligence.As per terms and conditions of the airlines.
                              Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Never in your life you can think of loosing rs.27000/- within 10 minutes because of such a scheming combination between airline known as "jet airways" and make my trip.com.
                                Such non cooperative staff..Useless people sitting at "helpline"which they call, where they can't give any solutions to the passengers.I want to name some of them.Mr.Shiv kumar. .Who doesn't know how to talk to the customers. .And a lady named ms richa sharma who assumed that she is the md & ceo of jet airways and she was the last one to whom someone should approach in a company like jet airways.
                                It will be of great help..If some human with logical mind can come back to a genuine customer.My mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.
                                See its a hard earned money. ..I can't loose my 27000..For no mistake of mine.

Hello, While travel from Singapore to Delhi via Flight No. 9W 017, Jet Airways lost my Check in luggage on 26th Sep'2015. It took Jet Airways approx. 45 days, after so many calls to accept that baggage has been lost. File No. DEL9W50854 has been reported for this the same. It's almost 5 months after this incident and I am still waiting for compensation amount from Jet Airways. Despite my repeated mails and calls, there is no reply from Company. They just insist they have already send me mail and waiting for my confirmation. When I am asking them to resend stated Amount, they are unable to send any mail. It seems that Jet Airways uses this as their strategy to avoid Compensation. Need Help to Sort out This issue!! The copy of ticket with baggage tag and file of complaint are enclosed. My name is Sanchit Chhabra email is [protected]@gmail.com . mob no: +91-[protected].
                                  Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had made an online booking (Booking Ref - HPSMLN) on Dec 2nd 2015 for my wife and daughter from Mumbai to Bangalore and return. They were planning to travel from Tanzania and connecting in Mumbai to Bangalore/. The journey dates were 8th Dec and 30th Dec 2015. But since my wife's mother passed away I had to alter the booking and when I visited the site to change the dates, it said since the booking was made through net banking you can't alter the booking. I had to change the dates to 4th of Dec but it was not possible. I sent a mail immediately to Reservations and also tried to call their helpline numbers, and also a message in Facebook, but no one cared to respond at all. So I had to book through GOAir for the 4th Dec And the tickets were termed as No Show, because there was no response from anyone from Jet Airways. And later when I was able to reach help line, they advised me that since the first flight was a 'no show' the return trip also will be considered as a "no show" and the best option is to go for a cancellation and I was left with no other option. My complaint is if at least one of my queries was addressed ( i had sent a mail, commented on FB and also tried their helpline numbers) I would have not wasted so much of money in booking the entire trip again. And they sent me a mail after reminding again and again, stating that my bookings were cancelled based on my request and they cant do anything now. If only they had responded promptly to my mail/FB message, it would have saved me a lot of mental strain, as all my family was travelling alone from Tanzania.