Jet Airways Customer Care

Mumbai Suburban District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Bad

Jet Airways related photos (1267)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews

Dabir Ali
I had booked a return ticket from Kuwait to Mumbai (Reference No: DRJGOP) on August 4, 2015. At the time of the booking, it was mentioned that I could cancel the flight within 24 hours for free. And since I could not travel, I cancelled the ticket within the 24 hour period. The online flight cancellation process was smooth and I even received confirmation along with the amount that was being refunded. But I am shocked to see that you have still CHARGED my credit card and have NOT REVERSED the transaction!!! Jet Airways, please refund my money immediately

[Aug 26, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ashokkumarkn
    dear sir, my son anish ashok was a passenger of jet airways 9w404 from kochi to mumbai on 22 aug 2015 and further traveled on same day and same airline no.9w564 from mumbai to damam.on arrival at dammam he got to know that his baggage ( one travell bag and one suit case tag no of the baggage given by cial i was 9w696232 and 9w696233 ) is not in plane immediately he booked a complaint at damam air port vide complaint no dmm 9w 11960 after this, my son and me several times called to complaint cell and they told that every time" your baggage is not yet traced call after some time later " now 4 days elapsed till no any satisfied answer got from jet air ways auth or not get his baggage.the baggage contained his whole personal clothings and belongings and food items like achar chips and the "onam" shopping materials given by his friend!s home for handing over to his damam frieds. it is therefore requested that higher authorities to jump in and resolve the issue as soon as possible as my son is facing very difficulties for want of his personal belonging my son e id is [protected]@nastrust.com tele no.[protected].my e id is [protected]@gmail.com mob [protected]

Shady Mohamed Sherif
      I'm a normal passenger and I booked online ticket from tripsta.net from Dubai to Kuala lumpur. The flight was on Jet airways and has two stops in India. I made online check in and when I went to Jet airways counter in Dubai airport they told me that I couldn't travel if I haven't Indian visa because one of the flights is internal Indian flight. I haven't the visa and I didn't imagine that visa could be required for transit purpose. tripsta.net didn't show that to me, and even jet airways didn't request it in the check in. I brought a round trip from Dubai to Malaysia, Why they show to me a trip that requires other country visa and they even didn't tell me! I traveled to Malaysia on another airlines. But now I'm shocked that I could't use the return of my first ticket! BTW the return has one stop only and it doesn't require any other visa! I contacted tripsta, they told me that I couldn't use the return flight. I requested refund .. they told me the whole the ticket isn't refundable. but they didn't mention that also in any place! I want my money back. I have been scammed!

[Aug 25, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

avnish1
        Good day. plz note that i am unable to log in in my jp account[protected] since 27 june 2015. due to which i am facing much problem as i am not able to use my jp miles and also not able to earn miles for traveled flights. i call no of times to your call center but your executive are least interested in solving problem, they just put on hold for more than 15 -20 min and after that they come on line and say " we cant to anything just wait for some more time, our back up team need more time " this is same reply i got from all your executives. i wrote couples of mail also but i didn't get any satisfactorily response from there .REF ID: 783-632 seeking a positive reply at your end. avnish [protected]

Jet Airways — Issuing duplicate PNR

Awsibtahc
          I booked a ticket on 16th August for Ranchi-Kolkata flight (9W 2859) for 28th August. I received a email confirming my booking...
          Complaint category Airlines

Mariabakshi
          I am Maria Bakshi and I was travelling from Mumbai to Bhopal on 15th August. My e-ticket number is[protected]. My flight departure time was morning 5:40. A.m. and I had already done web check-in on 14th Aug at 10:06 a.m. I reached airport at 4:50 a.m. and went to baggage counter at 4:55 a.m. There was another passenger who took 5 min and my turn came at 5:00 a.m. The lady then told me that the gates got closed 5 min back and I can’t board the flight now. I told her that I had already done a web check-in to which she replied that I am not carrying a hard copy of the boarding pass and mobile one will not be accepted. There is no such rule mentioned and I called for the supervisor and she said the same thing. I literally begged them to let me board the flight as according to the rule, passenger is supposed to reach the airport 45 minutes prior to the schedule time and the gates are close 25 minutes prior to the schedule time. This is really ridiculous but still I requested a lot and the lady said that we no longer do announcements and we do not call passengers even if they have checked-in. This was really shocking to me, I have been frequently travelling from Jet Airways but never had such a horrible experience. One staff member said go to reservation counter and take another flight and he just pulled me to the reservation counter.I asked about my refund, but the person doing the reservation said that there will be no refund for this. Their staff never made announcement and never called at least once for missing passengers (our name) whose have already checked –in. I would like to bring to your notice an incident which reflects the poor social skills and extremely poor customer interpersonal relationship of Jet Staff at the Mumbai airport. I request you to please look in the matter and take strict actions against such irresponsible company. Also I seek compensation for all the hassles that I had to face at the airport and also want my full money back. Request immediate action under intimation to me.

[Aug 17, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bireshwarc
            I had booked a air ticket with Jet Airways. I got the following mail =================================================== Dear Guest, This refers to your online booking on www.jetairways.com with booking reference (PNR) – JPVKRO Please note regarding Schedule / Route change : Flight No Date Sector DEP ARR 0624 07NOV CCUBOM 1045 1350 Your reservation has been updated accordingly .The revised timings are as below: Flight Nbr Date From/To Status Dep Arr 9W630 07NOV CCUBOM HK 1135 1430 We regret the inconvenience on account of this change and appreciate your understanding. =================================================== I had called the help line and the reply said that no refund would be possible as the delay is only 50 min. They further said that it is a policy of the airline that if the delay is less than 1 hour no refund is due. I am travelling with my old parents and had booked the flight accordingly. The airline has deliberately kept a rescheduled time of just below 1 hour to take refuge under the police hidden under their terms and conditions which is not expressively given in the ticket. I have a connecting flight and the situation is that either I miss the flight or spend extra to book another ticket with another airline. I am aggreived by the above instance and have been left at the mercy of big airline gaint which is playing tricks. I demand justice from the forum.

Rohan Gupte
              My name is Rohan Gupte. I was travelling on jet ways flight (9W 228) from Mumbai to Newark via Brussels. I lost my bag and it took me an hour to search it and file a claim. I had a connecting flight to Dallas which i missed, I had to wait for another 3 hours for next flight. Its because i reached late the people those were coming to pick me up didn't come. I had to take a taxi. Now that bag contained a lot p[censored]seful stuffs which i needed everyday so i had to spend about $1000. Now for someone who earns in indian rupees, $1000 is a huge amount. Now i got to know that someone took my luggage and i am in a great problem because i belong to a middle class family and i have spent too much.

Lost my bag

[Aug 13, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

yogesh.nitjsr
                This is to inform you that on 19th July'2015 I had boarded the flight 9W 391 from Mumbai to Hyderabad. I had 30kg of baggage and I paid Rs2400 for the 8kg extra baggage. Unfortunately in one of my bag's side chain, technically I can't put lock on that. And when I reached my home and I am checking my stuffs I realized that I have lost my trimmer with charger, some body (Jet airways employee) stolen from my bag, and trimmer cost is more than my flight cost. This is pathetic service given by Jet airways which nobody can afford this kind o[censored]nprofessionalism. I am a corporate employee and I have already sent my feedback to my travel desk and requested for please do blacklist Jet airways. I will never recommend to my colleague/friends/family to travel with Jet airways.

[Aug 11, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                This has happened to my parents too on 2 occasions. Seems like the entire Jet Airways staff is in on this

thalaa
                  Hi, I traveled from Helsinki to Chennai via heath row-Delhi on 29th May 2015. My baggage was lost and I had raised a lost baggage tracer request (DEL9W48411).The airport representative said that I will receive the baggage the next day but it dint and I had to call Jet airways almost everyday to get the same response that we are searching for it, finally somehow they found it after 17 days (way past the 14 days deadline after which they consider the baggage lost). The baggage was delivered to me via a drunk guy who has tied the huge baggage in his splendor bike using some dirty rope and the baggage arrived in a pathetic condition with pampered lock, damaged build, clothes spoilt and chocolates crushed. I had asked them to provide a proper compensation for this long delay and they gave me 2000 rs as a compensation. This was an international travel and they were suppose to provide compensation as per Warsaw & Montreal Convention guidelines but they never did and I had mailed their customer care regarding this and following up for more than 2 months with no response at all. A pathetic display of cunningness by the so called professional carrier.

[Aug 10, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

hitendra mehta
                    I had flown by Jet Airways flight 384 from Del to Bom on 8th Aug, ETD 2140 hrs. The check-in bag was badly broken and cracked at multiple places during airport transfers / loading onto Conveyor belt. Complaint was lodged on 9th August and Jet representative Mr Rahul acknowledged and accepted the claim. However, he said he cannot transfer refund amount thru' AXIS Bank for which I had shared Debit card details. (The card is blocked now due to multiple attempts by Jet. I will have to get it unblocked now ) I do not have any other Bank account with Debit Card. I therefore request you to send DD at following address : Hitendra Mehta A/201 Seeta Mahal 5th Kasturab Road Borivali East Mumbai - 400 066 The pics of bag, boarding pass, bag purchase bill annexed herewith. Regards, Hitendra Mehta.[protected]

Refusal to refund claim thru
                    Jet Airways have given a New Bag in lieu of damaged bag. Jet Airways exchanged phone calls from tel no 67116535. It sent pics of various bag options and asked me to select one from the option. The bag was delivered free of cost to my residence.

hitendra mehta
                      In response to my complaint, Mr Rahi from Jet Airways called from tel. No [protected] at 3.29 PM and 3.57 PM and stated following : 1) He regretted inability to transfer refund claim to My AXIS Bank as Jet is not having tie-up with AXIS Bank. I had shared my Debit card details including CVV no. 2) He stated that refund can be made only if have account in other bank except AXIS ( which I have but do not have Debit card) . In above scenario, I will not be able to get refund though technically the claim is accepted. My questions : 1) Does Jet Airways specify in Reund policy that refund will not made through AXIS Bank.? Does it state that if customer is not having bank a/c, refund shall not be made ? It does not, therefore it is fraudulent way of luring customers claiming that they have refund policy in place as per aviation guidelines. Policy is defective with restrictive condition not disclosed explicitly. Buying of ticket is a contract and this defective policy is breach of contract. 2) Why refund only cost price ? It should be based on Replacement cost. Bag which I purchased is not available below Rs 4000. Either Jet should give another bag or replacement value of equivalent bag. I will be out of pocket while purchasing new bag. 3) Compensation should be made towards executive time spent in lodging complaint, talking to Jet (1 hour), purchasing new bag. I am CEO of a Company and my time cost for above would be easily at Rs 2000. 4) Why refund cannot be made through DD if customer is having only AXIS Bank and Jet does not have tie-up with AXIS ? What is the alternative means for JET ? Action requested : 1) Pls send DD for Rs 6000 at my residential address : Hitendra Mehta, A/201, Seeta Mahal CHSL, , 5th Kasturba Road, Borivali East, Mumbai -400 066 Needless to add, if compensation is less than Rs 6000, it shall be taken up at wider forum for customer awareness and media reporting. I am an activist and determined as I feel cheated in my case. Pics of damaged bag, boarding pass were sent in earlier complaint. Now attaching Bill however, today one cannot buy new one at this price, which may be noted. Regards Hitendra Mehta [protected]

Dear Mr. Jitendra,

Myself Kiritkumar working with TATA group in Jamshedpur. Kindly note that [protected] is a fraud no. so be aware of it. For further details you can contact me on[protected].

hitendra mehta
                        I, Hitendra Mehta, was returning from IIM - Noida campus and flown by Jet Airways Delhi - Bom vide flight no 9W 0384 on 8th Aug, 2015, departing Delhi 2140 hrs. Seat No 22D. The Check-in Fibre body bag has been severely damaged and surface has cracked at multiple places. It's permanent damage and not repairable. The damage was not noticed while picking up bag from Conveyor belt as the damaged side was not face-up. Hence could not bring to notice of baggage section at Airport. Same was noticed upon returning home past midnight. Proof of Boarding pass, check-in tag, pics of damages, attached herewith. The Bag should be replaced or compensation should be paid Hitendra Mehta. Cell :[protected]

Damage to Check-in Baggage

[Aug 09, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jet Airways — Refund for ticket cancellation on medical ground

anupamkakade
                          Dear Jetairways Team, I have booked the flight ticket for my travel on 31st August (Delhi to Leh ) and 12th September...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Airlines

Vinayhariharan
                          Damage of my New Trolley Bag, during travel by Jet Airways - Kochi to Mumbai on 25th July 2015. Jet Airways (India) Ltd. | Kaledonia, 4th floor | Andheri - Sahar Road Andheri Railway Station East | Mumbai 400 069 | India. The baggage is very badly handled and has slit torn from top & front corners of the bag is badly damaged. I had checked in two bags and one was intact and both were being used for the first time. The damage is beyond any repairs and want a quick resolution with either with compensation in the form of money or by replacement of bag. The cost of bag is Rs. 4500/- This was reported at the Airport and a form was filled. As a response the Guest Relation team just asked for the photos and then sent a mail explaining that the staffs are given training etc and commented that this is just a wear and tear issue. It was a Completely unacceptable and irresponsible revert with no care for the customers emotional value. The bag is not useable as per my status. Awaiting a quick resolution with replacement or refund the vlaue of bag.

New trolley bag damaged - Jet Airways -Kochi to Mumbai on 25th July

[Aug 05, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jet Airways — Flight changes

naresheela
                            On 16th July 2015 by my Wife, daughter and Friend’s family is supposed to travel Bangalore to Rome via Abu Dhabi(Booking...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Airlines

isha.misra25
                            Hi, I was flying to Indore from New Delhi on July 30th, 2015. My flight number was 9W-791. The departure time on my ticket was 6:25 am. I was at the check in counter at 5:15 am and was told that the flight is already ready for departure and that its time has been changed to 5:25 am. I received no notification of this change of flight timing. When i check with the reservation counter, they said they had sent me a notification on my mobile whereas I received no such message. The tickets were non refundable and I lost all my money.This trip was planned much in advance, the tickets had been booked on 18th May. The attitude of the lady at the reservation counter was far from helpful. Hence I chose to book a new flight by myself and travel. The second flight i took was also a jet airways and a single ticket cost me more than thrice of what u had paid earlier. No more Jet airways travel for me from the next time.

Change in flight time without intimation

[Aug 03, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SAPAN_07
                              Even after reaching the airport in time, we were refrained from getting into the flight 9W2416 today on 2nd Aug'15 from Jaipur to Delhi in spite having the flight PNR all because of mismanagement of JetKonnect staff and their irresponsibility.
                              We were told to go out to get some other formalities at the counter outside. On reaching the counter, the staff their refused to attend us, on insisting they pretended that were busy among themselves. After waiting an employee named Vipin came to attend at the counter who took the undue advantage of me being an NRI woman, mislead me and made me wait for 20 mins to get the unnecessary printouts which were not further required, even after which they didn't let me board the flight when even 45 mins remained.
                              This has been a concern of great disappointment as well as anxiety as my journey from Jaipur to Delhi and further to Indore has been cancelled because of their irresponsibility and a loss of time and money.
                              I want to get my refund as soon as possible or else I will have to take a legal action against the JetKonnect staff which may in any way spoil the reputation of the airlines as the CCTV of the airport are the evidence to it.

Rita Talreja

GURVINDER SINGH KHARBANDA
                                I am a Gold Card member. Since the new website has been implemented, redemption of JP miles is not being done online. I have raised this issue over phone around ten times and have spoken to jet Counters at Mumbai, Delhi airports but no body listens and understand. On top of it during all flights invariably jet staff shamelessly boasts of new look efficient website. Pathetic response is received every time I have spoken over phone or counter.

[Aug 02, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

saxenavipul64
                                  I had called up Jetairways customer care number[protected] on 25th July at 1908 hrs and blocked seat in economy class from Jaipur to Mumbai in 9W 454 which was to depart from Jaipur at 20:55 and I was aksed to collect ticket by 20:00 hrs else my Booking PNR will automatically be cancelled. I was alloted booking PNR - VGKFDL. As I was travelling by car from out of Jaipur, I got delayed and but fortunately flight was delayed and I received SMS from VM-JetAir at 2013 hrs informing me that flight has been delayed to depart by 21:30 hrs. I reached the airport at 20:45 and asked for the ticket quoting my Bookng PNR which was yet not cancelled, I was issued Ticket and adviced to reach Checkin counter, I quoickly released my taxin and reached Checkin counter in hardly 01 minute as it was next door. But at Checkin counter I was told that Checkin is closed, I rushed back to your booking counter, they were surprised about the incident and tried to talk to your Check in staff but they were adamant. As Booking & Checkin etc are ERP based, if the Checkin is closed Ticket cannot be issued, secondly my booking PNR too was valid aganist which ticket was issued. Aircraft landed much after cancellation of my ticket though it has no bearing on the case. I was not declared "No Show" and was made my ticket sale "Void" and refunded full amount with verbal applogy. I argued that how ticket can be issued if check in has already closed as after issue of ticket at last moment also one gets 15 minutes to report. But there was no hearing. I confirmed from Indigo and Airindia staff about my stand and even they found my stand valid. As I had left my taxi, I had to walk all the way to Hotel Royal Orchid and no taxi/auto was ready to drop me but due to heavy booking I didnt get any accommodation, I rushed to almost all the hotel running on foot lastly after 01 hours with lot of begging I got accommodation in Hotel Vrisa @ Rs 3000 for night. It was around 11.00 PM and I could not get food and had to sleep on snacks. I booked seat online with first available flight eith Go Air for 26th July evening flight at 1720 hrs on 26th Jul'15 costing me Rs 10815 . Next, I had to cancelled all my very crucial business meeting scheduled on 26th July. All these have caused my huge monetory loss, caused my severe mental agony and hence expect Jet Airways to compensate me to the tune of Rs 1, 25, 000.

Harassement

[Aug 01, 2015] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Updated by saxenavipul64 Aug 01, 2015
                                  SMS received from Jet Airways about delay in departure

JetMobile:Your flight 9W454 on 25Jul2015 is expected to leave JAI at 21:30 hrs, reach BOM at 23:09 hrs. To know your flight status, Tweet @jetairways #JetInstant.

Recently Discussed

Jet Airways
                                    flight is getting cancelled.
                                    flight cancelled by airlines