Jukaso Journeys
Jukaso Journeys Pvt. Ltd.

Jukaso Journeys Customer Care

Jukaso Journeys Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

+41 336 751 233  [Hotel Alpina]

Jukaso Inn
50, Sunder Nagar, Near Delhi Zoo, New Delhi, Delhi 110003

Dharamsala
Jukaso Palace, Dharamsala, Naddi, Talnoo, Upper Dharamsala 176216, Himachal Pradesh

Varanasi
CK/14, Patni Tola Chowk, Between Mehta Hospital & Bhosle Ghat, Nearest Landmark: Manikarnika Ghat, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221010

Corbett
Jukaso Corbett, Jukaso Manu Maharani, Corbett, Ranikhet Road, Village Dhikuli, Ramnagar, Distic Nainital, Uttrakhand

Jukasotel
Visakhapatnam (Vizag), 47-10-19, 2nd Lane, Dwaraka Nagar, Diamond Park, ICICI Bank Road, Visakhapatnam 500016, Andhra Pradesh

Hotel Gasthof Schonegg

View More Information...

Awesome

Jukaso Journeys Complaints & Reviews

Alokp
These buggers have taken money and as per their policy they can refund the money in 45 days but it is been 3 months and after giving more than 100 calls they don't bother making me fool and not giving my money back. I went office 3 times they commit but again they go away there are 2-3 who don't care about customers feelinffeelinf a and fund...I wish may God give these buggers a huge loss in their life... That they can not recover through out their life. I am stuck with 1 lakh rupees. It is my hard earned money
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 2, 2016
Updated by Alokp Dec 01, 2015
It is 4 months completed now
Dear Member,

We thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We have read and noted the the details of your concern.

If the issue you raised has already been solved, please mark this complaint resolved else share your member id, email address and contact number at: '[protected]@jukasojourneys.com'. Should we need any more details from you during the inquest, we will let you know.

saxenamamta
    I have also been cheated by Jukaso journeys people. I have been writing to them for giving back refund as I am unable to either get the bookings or these people to do the bookings for me. Its more than three months now and I am still waiting for my login ID and password, through which I can make my bookings directly. They have misrepresented the facts and are not at all helpful. I would like to join all those who have been cheated to form a group and move to Consumer Court and sue these people. My email id is : [protected]@hotmail.com

Team Jukaso Journeys
    The Jukaso group of companies have duped public money and created wealth. The Jukaso Journeys is a fiduciary company of Jukaso group of companies engaged in fraud and cheating the innocent public. The facts that there are numerous public complaint as well as protest march against the fraud and cheating but the Govt. is sleeping over the matter and police is not taking any action. It is all the money power that works in India is known to common man. The hard earned money is duped and continuously being duped. Jukaso is collecting payment for membership by dishonest inducements of various benefits but refuse to give the same in writing on demand. And when refund is demanded the company start harassing the innocent and ignorant sufferer. Rajiv Khanna and his wife Malini Khanna are the directors, owners and fiduciary beneficiaries of the fraud and cheating. Such fraud and cheaters are awarded B+ rating by ICRAI speaks of corruption, manipulation. ICRAI is duty bound to check the public complaints before rating a company so that ignorant public do not believe the rating and making payment to such cheaters who have duped thousands of people. Integrity of the ICRAI is highly doubtful. Public must be warned of the group of companies of Jukaso. BK Periwal, New Delhi

karamjitsinghsangha
      I had applied to become a member with jukaso resorts pvt ltd during one of the seminar organised by the company at moga. I had also paid the initial amount of rs29880/- on the spot as told.

but unfortunately i was taken for a ride by your representative promising me that i can go on vacations right from beginning and that also i could avail holidays for three weeks every year in india and abroad. But when i received a call from your company regarding confirmation of the said package the things were not the same. So i asked the representative to discontinue my membership and return the amount paid by me.

I was contacted by the company Representative and was asked to send e-mail for cancellation but when ever email was send error was reported with a message Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently

The date of incidence is 22/03/2014
      form number is 03545
      name of executive was bhupinder singh
      Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 5, 2016

Jukaso Journeys — Fraud [Resolved]

sanjeeviaas
        I got a marketing call in April 2015 from Jukaso Journey and they invited me to attend their presentation at Hotel Jukasso...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

amitnayak01
        Myself Amit Nayak from Bhopal (MP), I would like to my membership of jukasojourneys.My membership ID is W0504061. I am join the membership your membership on date 05/july/2015 and pay the amount of Rs 24, 730.00 recipt no is 365 and book no - 08,
        The reason are discontinue the membership because i am do not afford the membership fees and EMI, My parents are also do not allow to which type of membership.
        I am immediately inform Your representative Mr. Puneet Shukla, but they will do not satisfactory reply to me.this is not fare response by your representative.
        So my request to you please cancel my membership and did not deduct the any type of amount my bank account.
        I will attach my receipt scan copy of this mail.Please response to my mail as soon as possible and accept my cancellation.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 21, 2016

sushma sagar
          I am so surprised to see so many complaints against this company.People have been sufferring and they still continue to fool innocent people. The Govt., the police, the law, the people power seems to fail in front of them. Even i fell prey to this company in Nov 2014. I am like anyone of you...a middle class working person who wish to unwind and holiday for a few days in a year. I fell prey to this company- Jukaso Journeys.. in nov 2014 and still fighting to get my hard earned money back...Let me warn you against this company. They get the form filled up at public places like restaurants and malls and once to attend their presentation...u get trapped...kindly do not entertain this name...warn ur frnds and family...stop all those who are filling forms in front of you and please who r already suffering like me go legal against them...!!! If someone can please help to shut their fraud business...

Team Jukaso Journeys
          Pls provide your whatsup contact details and email id to file FIR against them... i am facing the same problem.

Vijeta
          [protected]@rediffmail.com

ajits60
            They promised many false commitment saying we can withdraw anytime within 6 months with full refund if we are not satisfied with the complimentary holidays. Regret to inform that not only they failed to give complimentary holidays but also refused to entertain refund claim. The executives overpromise and do not deliver at all. They do not even pick phones... Advise everyone to take everything with a pinch of salt the promises before even thinking of investing. Its better to not invest in such companies as they ate out to dupe
            Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 27, 2016

[Sep 27, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jukaso Journeys — Fraud cheating and falsification [Resolved]

caume66
              Jukaso is group of faruds, cheater the modus operandi mainly is to enroll members by luring innocent individuals to visit...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Kumarchandan.06
              Hi Jukasojourney Team, This is Priyanka Priyadarshani visited MGF Mall, Saket office for Holiday voucher. Due to some miss communication misguide 25000/ amount is deducted from my HDFC Credit card number: [protected] without filling the form and other documentation. Since due to my personal reason i could not avail any of the offer provided by Jukas at this point of time. i talked to representative for cancel the transaction, he told me to fill the JHP 5 year form with all the details. Since we cant avail any offer at current situation and same was communicated to the representative as well. Please do needful for this at the earliest. Since we are not interested and it happend without my knowledge. i dnt want to avail any deduction in my amount. Please confirm on my mail. and action on the same the earliest. we have sent 3-4 mail but still not getting proper response from them Regards, Priyanka Priyadarshani

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2016

[Sep 04, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Jukaso Journeys
              I am one of the victims. There are many cases registered against this company. this is a big fraud. Kindly contact ACP office, Gurgaon for help.
              Dear Sir

My wife was contacted over phone by Jukaso Sales Team sometime in Septemeber 2015. By offering few goodies like Fully paid trip to Dubai, upgradation of free stay etc, we were trapped to sign and pay membership fee on 19 September 2015.

We were told that within one month we would receive the offers and kit from the company. But I did receive the kit only on 4 November 2015, that too after making many calls to the Sales agent as well as on the toll free number provided at your website. The kit only has a certificate stating that I am a member and a card to carry when I am visiting a property.

The offers and terms and condition etc were missing. We again contacted the Customer Care, which promised to resolve the matter within 72 hrs but of no avail.

I feel that there is absolutely no coordination among Sales, Marketing and Back office teams and I rather feel cheated, therefore, I request them to cancel the Membership and refund full amount paid by me, however no response has been received from them.

Jukaso Journeys — Membership of Journeys [Resolved]

saxenamamta
                I have taken the membership of Jukaso Journeys on 01.07.2015. Once the membership is taken now I find that they are no longer...

R Kumar123
                Jukaso Journeys is a cheat company.They induce people from various mall through out the country in the name of lucky winner and call you along with family to collect free gift vouchers .Once you reach there they propose you very fancy holiday package, free gift vouchers, free flight tickets, free laptops .They to any extent to lure you.Once you sign the papers, you are trapped.Now your Jukaso Journey of mental torture begins.You will never get your booking when you plan your holiday.Jounier staff will give you excuses.Senior Executives will never be accessible. Mail to [protected]@jukasojourneys.com will never be acknowledged.And frustrated when u cancel your membership, you will get reply, you can cancel membership but no refund of money will be there.If you raise your voice then, they will stop taking your phone call or keep you dragging till you loose heats.so many FIR has been against this company and victims protested, news came in media. But the company thrives to trap new innocent consumers.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 9, 2016

[Aug 22, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

caume66
                  Journey by Jukaso is a Fraud company, they always do false commitments to the potential members basis which customers take the membership post that they fail to keep their commitments. Even their customer care is useless and incompetent to handle the customer complaint. Specially Mr. Manoj & team at sundernagar, Delhi do the false commitments to the potential members. Neither Senior managment is not reacable at all nor there is any information at website about them. Not at all worth taking the Membereship. Beaware of these Cheaters & liers. My Membership ID is - M0104087 any one can contact me @ [protected] to bring the awareness among society against this company so that one feel cheated,
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2016

[Aug 15, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

caume66
                    Journey by Jukaso is a Fraud company, they always do false commitments to the potential members basis which customers take the membership post that they do keep their commitments. Even their customer care is useless and incompetent to handle the customer complaint. Specially Mr. Manoj & team at sundernagar, Delhi do the false commitments to the potential members.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 16, 2016

R Kumar123
                      This company is in business of cheating and fraud.They call for coupan of free hotel stay.Then lure you with fancy pictures and heavy discounts and extra benefit.Once you pay the money for membership you are in their trap.Loose money if you want to come out .If you stay then you never know how much you will end up paying at any stage of your membership.Rude staff.Senior management not reachable no matter what u do.You never get a response to any complaint or communication.I[censored] raise voice then reply is do whatever u want... Issued in public interest.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 21, 2016

[Aug 06, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shantna
                        I am shantna, from Ranchi, jharkhand.I am taken twenty five year plan by Jukaso Management team.I paid 24000 Rs.same day .But after that no communication or no gift packet sent to me. So many time i ranged him but he not picked phone.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2016

[Mar 30, 2016] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sodhi2
                          I took membership at Chandigarh on 9th Feb'15 and cancelled same on 14th Feb in writing to company by email and letter. Cancellation request was acknowledged but refund is still awaited. Company has clear written rules of settling refund amount within 45 days if cancellation is done within 10 days but still money has not been refunded till date though almost 6 months have passed. False written assurances of payment was given - first stating payment will be done on 4th May and again assuring that payment would be done by 20th July. Both dates have passed but refund is awaited. Telephone calls are answered by junior staff who give false and vague assurances and never transfer calls to senior officials. Calls to mobile numbers are not taken. All should beware of this company.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 9, 2016

Moon Chawla
                            Dear all, We have raised strong voice against Jukaso Journeys which is a big fraud and cheat company.Media has also supported us. Please pass this message to all your near and dear as they don't give services and also don't refund the money paid to them.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 8, 2016

[Aug 05, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Jukaso Journeys
                            I have taken Membership from Jukaso Gurgaon from Kashif He also Cheated me tn The same way.

Kindly Note Below Imp Number
                            Name of the Person is - Radha - She is the Right hand of Owner of the Company
                            +91 - [protected]

Escalate all your matter to her. She will take care.
                            She helped me a lot.

Gaurav Rajan Gupta
                              HI this is Gaurav rajan Gupta owner of M/s Rajan Diesels Pathankot Contact No.[protected]. Requesting to please move forward against this fraud company. We are also sailing in same boat. This company is totally fraud. Not even answered our mails.Even they didn't bother to answer the notice sent by my lawyer. We are going to send notice in consumer court and see what will happen. Please add me in group.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 16, 2016

[Jul 24, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nikhal
                                My name is nikhal gupta, contact number is [protected]. On 1st of june i have taken membership but on 4th june i have send the mail for cancellation as your employees give me fake commitment but today is 16th july, its almost 40 days pass. Still dont have any update on my refund.

Every time when i called customer care they told me that it will take 45 days to process and they told i dont have any update, cancellation team will call you and i have send so many mails to [protected]@jukasojourneys.com but they didnt reply. I think its just a mail id no one operate this.

This is your service level for your clients. I think 90% of your clients are not happy with you.

How many days you will take to refund amount of any.

Now its over i will go to consumer court will all the proofs and recording that your employee give me as a fake commitment.

Rest up to you
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 28, 2016

[Jul 16, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Jukaso Journeys
                                here its mentioned complaint is resolved but nothing is resolved no one call me or no one reply me against this mail and still not getting my money back

shantna
                                  I am shantna from jharkhand, ranchi. Your company came here and fixed meeting in hotel. I taken your plan for 25 yrs. And paid 24000rs.In same day. After that there is no response for your side. So many time i ranged your person mr. Rahul singh but he not picking my phone. I am going to lodge one fir against you. You company is a fake one and indulge in forgery.
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 8, 2016

[Jul 14, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.