JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 4, 2021
2003
Profile

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com reviews & complaints (3543)

Thequickwriters noida compay

12000 rs fraud me
I want to return money
Can u help me
Hello Mr. Suraj,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial

To whomsoever, it may concern,

The following phone number +91 [protected] published in the following listing...

Just writing this in extreme anger and frustration as JUST DIAL has done a fraud with me AGAIN, as I trusted...
    Hi we r from URS musical group bangalore after closings ECS in shivajinagar branch also y u people are applying check 2 the bank we r in loss of 40000 because o[censored] please close it immediately and recover my money back before taking a serious action
    Hi Sandy,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.
    We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

I got cheated the same way like Mini Kumari. The person named Mukul, Hindustan Transport taken Rs. 5000. from me and using...

Let me explain what was happened with me. This is my story with Just Dial.

I had bought...

Hi Team,

On April 14 2021, booked packers and Movers named " Masthan Packers and Movers" they didn't provide quality vehicle and proper packing due to that my house hold items damaged. I informed them no response from them.

Please do the necessary action against of them.

Name. Masthan Packers and Movers
      Mobile number. [protected]

Your help is highly appreciated

Iyyanar
      Hello Mr. Iyyanar,

Team Justdial

I am Amandeep Kaushal from Gurukul Infotech City Khamanon - Distt- Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab, My reg no. [protected]. I used...

Mene pinki aggarwal ji ko Rs.3000 diye the 2 naye pan number apply karne k liye, unhone pehle paise le liye aur bola k 24-48hrs me pan number mil jayega, aaj pure 1saal se upar ho gaye hai..koi pan number nhi mila h mujhe aur mene unhe payment refund krne ko kaha to mujhe unh k senior jo hai wo dhamki dene lag gye hai.
        me inhk address pe bhi gaya..waha se bhi ye log apna office shift kar chuke hai, mujhe bas mera paisa wapas chahiye..
        Hello Mr. Das,

I am Dr Hasmukh Balar
          My clinic address listed on site is wrong
          Correct address is 601-602, Solaris Royce, Athwagate, Surat, Gujarat-395001

Phone number is [protected]

Photo is different, I am not what shown on site.
          I am attached photo
          Hi Hasmukh,

Team Justdial.
          Not resolved
          Kindly do needful

I have business in name of Ashok electrical
            Just dial called us to give business and lots of benefits
            But since I have given payment through cheque,
            Now I have to call n ask them why my sevice is not activated.
            I think they have cheated me because they don't give proper response
            Hi Abhi,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial

Our business is on ayah centre that provides ayah / nurse for taking care of patients . And here in just dial, it shows wrong information about our business that is an orphanage which is absolutely wrong! Please either provide legal informations orelse don't ! We are literally disturbed with responding to millions of calls for orphanage since last few years. It's been more than 20 times of submitting complaints but just dial never took a single action! This is so worst !
              Hi Sunita,

Team Justdial

I Have paid to #JustDial on 04 Mar 2021 invoice no TN0321RC80946122 amount 7500 + 1350 (18% GST) total amount 8850. Amount...
                We are a business based jn Kerala. We had registered with Just Dial in 1st week of April '21 and no proper Leads were generated, no e- Catalogue was added, no website created.
                The leads whatever is generated is misleading.
                We had paid the money and now no representative is even responding to our calls or messages.
                If there is any issue atleast that should be communicated. They just took the money and no service at all.
                This is very disappointing service.
                Please look into this issue else we would need a full refund.
                Hi Arun Prakash,

Team Justdial

This is Magesh. I have been a justdial.com business user for couple of years and I have been trying to stop the...
                  My company has availed the Justdial services, where we have the monthly ECS getting deducted from bank. I have contacted Justdial...

Sales man gave us justdial pakage, saying monthly emi will be 1180 and can cancel it after months.later they refused to cancel it deducted money twice a month, cancelling time is 3 months
                  Hi Sachin,

Team Justdial

Catalyst writing services Mumbai company, , , I paid 3k advance for my project. No response from them form past 1month, ,...
                    Dear Sir/madam,
                    Registered mobile number:[protected]&[protected]
                    I have my profile/account SDM pest control Tumkur...

Catalyst Writing Services Mumbai Ashok apt bandra road 38, I found this company in justdial they promised to complete my project and looted my 3k money without providing my project, , , later I raised complaint on justdial they told they will provide project or refund but no...they just looted my money.
                    May 8, 2021
                    They didn't give any service to me, even I paid 3k advance via Gpay for my project, , , This fellow brijesh 7843069039 called and gave fake assurance that the project will be completed ...but my project final review was also finished they didnot meet my deadline this brijesh was giving fake assurance ...not a single penny of my project was give for me from there service .they looted my money and jumped-off...
                    JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    The above complaint has not been resolved...
                    JustDial.com Customer Care's response, May 8, 2021
                    Hi Neelima

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [email protected] or call our customer care number 8888888888 so we can check what exactly happened .

Team Justdial
                    The above complaint has not been resolved ...even after justdial has contacted this person named Chandan on confrence call, , , they told that if no service given will refund the next day, , , giving false hope and missusing customer trust this is soo disgusting ...and
                    The justdial also not putting so much efforts to get my money back to me they call they try to convince with good positive words then leave...but this is not the case here I want all my paid 3k back as they didn't give me single penny of service which I asked them for.