JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 1, 2021
2003
Profile

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com reviews & complaints (3541)

I am Revannath Lande, owner of Ambika Tours and Travels requesting you to stop all the business account services and terminate the contract permanently.
Also stop the ECS service permanently.

If you have any queries then please feel free to contact me.

Ragards,
Revannath Lande
Hi Revannath,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial

Company took contract for marketing my business. Took 3 months down payment as well as 2 EMIs deducted. Receipts shared immediately and mail recieved that contract was activated but Still 2 months later the contract wasn't activated and after repeated follow ups I am not getting a solution. Manager handling the case is totally unaware about the contract and payments done as well as status of leads. And this treatment after doing business with hem since 4 years. Very dissapointing.

Team Justdial

i was subscribed to 12 month (organic sarathi ) 12000+gst Plan paid 4720in advance and till jan 2021 the ECS Should have been completed
      but still from feb- march deducted 1180 each month and april there was attempt to deduct ecs but it failed due to less fund in account
      why extra ecs is dedcuted after Jan 2021 and for April 2021 bank will charge Ecs bounce charges also
      i will want complete refund with the bank fine amount

jagdish
      Hi Jagdish,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.
      We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

ORDER ID: BPI4B9W4

Bank Reference No.[protected]

Payment done at 10th April 2021.
        Payment successful.

The Jdpay merchant hasn't received it. She claims she checked all her bank statements and also went to the bank to discover no such transaction done to her account.
        Hi Divyesh,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your transaction.

Team Justdial.
        This complaint can be taken down as my query is resolved with the team of Justdial. Merchant has received payment. Thank you.

I am shocked to see an ECS deduction of 2359 from my Standard Bank account. My name is Sambuddha Gupta, phone [protected], email [protected]@gmail.com. You have done it for Edtech Educational Services Providvider ( Laketown, Kolkatta ) I had an agreement which ended.
          Please DO NO place anymore ECS in my account. I am closing the business of Edutech Education Services with immediate effect. Please confirm by email or Whatsup.
          Sambuddha Gupta
          Hi Sambuddha,

Hello

Team just dial

मे आपकी Service से बहुत ही dissappointed हूbr...

I went in to painting work with dey paints of prop haripada dey. but although he took the whole contract money but did noy complete the job.
            Hello Joy,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Company- Next step solutions
              One of its client Named RICHA promised me that she will give me a tele calling job but...
              Hi, I have a listing on Justdial and I wanted to get it removed, but after several calls and promises from their end, I still...

An year back I signed contract with just dial. Within two months covid19 pandemic started. Our business also closed by that time. Immediately I called to just dial executive and informed the current status. He confirmed that he will stop ecs payment.

And every month am calling for stopping ecs but till now no action was taken.

I don't know how to stop.

My business name was LSR ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING EXPERTS, PERUNDURAI, ERODE DISTRICT

Kindly help us from this situation.
              JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Coimbatore just dial executive are not working for customer satisfaction.

The worst service. So many calls before signing contact. But after signing no service no call no response.

Team Justdial.

I transferred rs 10000 to an organization, but the money did not get trnsferredu

Team Justdial

Almost 40 mails to Coimbatore just dial. But NO response.
                  I could not forward all the mails. I already asked for refund of my money. But very adamant, not attending my calls and responding to my mails AS WELL.

K JAYANANDAM
                  "Hi,

"

I got a package from justdial for my business "Ahmedabad balloon decorators" having registered number.

[protected]br...
                    Https://www.justdial.com/Delhi/Amandeep-Prints-On-Highstreet-Near-Nehru-Academy-School-Vishisht-Park-Dab...br...

It has been 40 days I had paid ₹2000 to just dial just dial executive named Mamta from Mumbai branch had continuously being calling me to pay ₹2000 and had promised that by just investing ₹2000 initially my services will start she did not say that after paying ₹2000 one more 2000 will be deducted from my account only then the service will begin
                    After paying ₹2000 3-4 days later she told me that I will have to add 2000 in my account which will be deducted only then the service will start then I said that this was not informed to me earlier kindly refund my 2000 back... Now it has been over 40 days till date I have not received any refund..
                    I have sufficient call recordings and messages...

IF I DON'T RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK I WILL TAKE SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST JUST DIAL...
                    Hi Sir/Madam,

Team Justdial

I got a package from justdial for my business "Brainerrs Academy Private Limited" having registered number [protected]. A marketing manager named "Karan Khanna" came to sell this package and gave all false promises. Now from the day this package has started I am continuously getting all fake leads and everytime I called justdial on [protected], they have no solution for my problem. I called almost 50 times and explained everything but nobody is giving me any solution. They all are working just to take money but not for providing service. I want my refund and want to stop the package ASAP.
                      Hello Mr Vijay Mohnani,

Hi Rahul,

It's very unfortunate that we have taken the worst experience of Pest Control at our location.

Dated 28th March 2021 - Pest control done (no improvement in cockroaches reduction).

Address - B 101, 133 Orange Tree, Near Joshi Wada wala, Sus Gaon, Sus Pune - 411021.

Trying to call you since 30th March 2021 but no one responding and you have blocked my number is this a type of service you were providing?

I don't need your service I want my money Rs. 1000/- return (bill copy available).
                        Hi Rajendra,

Team Justdial

This is in regard to raise an issue about the calls generated for our clinic livewell Diabates & Heart Centre . Most of the lead are fake and not responding. This issue has been raised before as well but no action taken yet. I spoke to excetive Mr. Pawan. But not response from his end also. I want to end my current agreement with justdail, kindly process the formalities and close our agreement with you.

Thanks & Regards
                          Akhil Chawla
                          Manager
                          Hi Akhil,

Hi team,

AC technician through Just dial we called and he took money of 20000 and said he will come from outside in 10 minutes but unfortunately he didn't came and whenever we try to connect him through different numbers he don't response .

We want our money back and culprit to get caught or you provide us free service in his behalf.

Very disappointed, as one of the person from complain cell said that some team member will get back in 24 hrs but no response.

Kindly arrange a call and sort it out my issue.

Divya/[protected]
                            Kidwai nagar, kanpur area
                            Hi Divya,

Team Justdial

Hello, i got cheated by justdial /employe bhavin panchal. Bhavin panchal offered me website offer for 15000 and he told that...