JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 16, 2022
2003
Profile

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

JustDial.com reviews & complaints page 24

I paid premium membership 2000+gst its working 4 days only then not working please refund my money my mobile no [protected], my company name - ak insurance agency...
We, Venera Software Pvt. Ltd. took a one year plan from JustDial where we will be getting the data of customers interested to purchase our product in West Bengal and Orissa.
However, it has been noted by us that the data what we are getting is not limited to only West Bengal and Orissa but is of other locations in India, and therefore, it is not of much use to us.
Upon facing this problem, we again got in touch with the sales...
Hi. Im sudha nirale. My registered mobile no. is [protected]. Since 3-4years, 5800/- is getting deducted from my account. I was not aware of it. When I called justdial customer care, they are saying that they dont have any database regarding my deductions. Every month on 20th this deduction has happened from justdial. I hv all bank statements with me. Kindly go through this matter n help me to claim my money back. Here im attaching 3months...
I saw justdial. Rohini electrical & refrigerators works, penamuluru tadigadapa Durga Prasad [protected]. He told me. I will purchase compressor from vijayawada send phone pay 2000 rupees. I send money.But still not came. I call to durga Prasad he was no pesponse cheater....
I register my company profile with Justdial on dated 27th May 2021 same day I did 1st payment of rupees 3540.00/-
As per telephonic desiccation with justdail (Mr. Siddharth) on dated 26th may 2021 he told me total 42000/- Rs I need to per year, and he suggest me to convert this amount in ECS,
In that ECS system every month I need to pay 3540/- RS for Justdial Service,
Also I clearly confirm on call...
Never use JD app coz that has been hacked by their customer and employee,
I booked a ticket and cancelled the same due to covid but refund got credited to their customer accounts not in my account don't know what to do where to complain but this company is fraud cheating with those who are trusting them
Don't use JD app JD websites its a fraud...

I had booked a package of 3 months from your executive no response then .. company name build with innovation
Hello Mrs Bhawna Vanjani,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

On 13.02.2021, I Chandrakant Rathod called at Justdial Office for registering my firm Aakar Martial Arts Academy in Justdial for digital marketing of my Firm. Justdial sends its executive officer whose name is Mr. Pravin Pahadiya and his Mobile No. is [protected].
    Mr. Praveen represented one offer of Jusdial, that there is a plan in which you will have to pay Rs.35000 either in advance or in EMI. In that Plan, Justdial will open your...
    My Business is Listed On Justdial
    HiTech Enterprises
    Contact No. [protected] / [protected]
    Email: [protected]@gmail.com
    As Per Discussion with Mr. Gaurav..
    Before selling The Plan, he said on 1st position you will get 1 Minutes Buffer time, after 1 Minutes lead will be sent to other position holders..
    They are Not Stick To Their Words..
    I Am not Getting the 1 Minutes Buffer Time, and...
    My sales representive- Mr. Rakesh Shejwal (Nashik) is not picking up my calls regarding solution of my complaints. I have informed him about my unnecessary deduction through justdial but he has not given any reply on it and now he is not picking up my calls.
    Hi Shardul,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Can JustDial Record My Personal No Calls Without My Permission

Eg :- My Wife Is Working In Company ... Company Hade Account With
      Just Dial ..

So Can Just Dial Record Her Personal Calls Without Informing Her

And If The Answer Is Yes Then Who Gave Them The Permission
      To Do So ..
      Hello Mr. Arun,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial

Hi Team I have given cheque to put add in just dial and told there may be possible of lockdown so before dropping cheque please inform. As lockdown happened and told your executive not to drop cheque but still they submitted 3 times and cheque bounced charges added to my account

Tell me who will give that money? If you are not giving that money or do alternative way I will file case in consumer court as we struggling for one ruppes in lockdown time.

Connect me @ [protected]
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Hi Ragavendra,

Team Justdial

I had taken service from just dial at monthly installment of rs 1180, I had taken 3 months service and had already given for closure of the service, I am being harassed by just dial, I will file a case against juat dial in consumer court as request for my refund of rs 2360 is not taken by just dial executives
          Hi Sunny,

Team Justdial

As per your business Model, It's totally sad to say, your commitment is false.

I do have even good number of shares of Justdial company but, I think, I need to look after it.. as per your business model which is not worth as comparing to other Service provider similar to you.

I took a months plan and connected my bank account with ECS mandate and found they are deducting my money without any prior message.

My company name is Digistarr, we are into social media strategy and viral marketing stuff.

I have a big community of people on my several YouTube channels and other social media platforms.

I can easily get these thing Viral for this, totally unpleasant experience for me.

Kindly take action on this. I need a full refund (as haven't receive a single leads yet as per your commitments)

I have already sent you an email regarding this.
            kindly get back on my email id shared or call me.. I need quick response.
            Hi Rahul,

Hello
              I was attempting to purchase spare parts for Philips Trimmer and the payment was done using my UPI address via JD pay |(transaction number BPT7W3N2) though the payment is received by justdial.com the transaction page at JD pay shows as payment failed! Can you please resolve it by either refunding my payment or complete the transaction so that the seller can forward me the item?
              Pradeep...
              We are a startup firm called KVK & Associates a consulting firm providing Tax and accounting solutions. We have decided to list our firm with justdial by paying Rs. 38, 000 and the will be considered as topup for the leads Justdial is going to provide and we have been promised leads for our business based on the categories we have decided.
              The amount of Rs.38, 000 will be deducted based on the relevant leads provided.
              The leads...
              Dear Concern,

As per our conversation with SHREE GANESH ENTERPRISES KARAWAL NAGAR, NEW DELHI, HE PROMISED ME TO DISBURSE THE LOAN AMOUNT OF Rs.200000 by Monday (24/05/2021). But now Monday had also been passed but he is still nothing has been done.

And on Saturday (22/05/2021) Owner of shree Ganesh Enterprises again asked me to pay him Rs.6120 more as advance EMI with the promise of disbursal within few minutes.br...
              Iam just daily register claint salem, (Aircondictioner, refrogerator sales &service)our salem area all call are fake calls, KINDLY AUDDIT THE ALL CALLS, true calls are sales some body, our salem area executive is worst behavior, worng handlingis became business ###. Kindly take action, kindly to do the need full action

Thanks & Regards
              E. J. Sundarraj
              Evarist engineering
              Salem...

Iam just daily register claint salem, (Aircondictioner, refrogerator sales &service)our salem area all call are fake calls, KINDLY AUDDIT THE ALL CALLS, true calls are sales some body, our salem area executive is worst behavior, worng handlingi. Kindly take action, kindly to do the need full action

Thanks & Regards
              E. J. Sundarraj
              Evarist engineering
              Salem
              Hi Sundarraj,

Team Justdial.

Hi we r from URS musical group after cancelling just dail In shivajinagar y u people are applying cheque in bank we r loss of 40000 thousand because very worst experience stop applying cheque or else we will file a case on just dail for sure
                Hi Sandy,