JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2022
2014
1967

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

JustDial.com reviews & complaints page 8

I'm vijayalakshmi from Kaveripakkam, ranipet district, vellore. I stopped ECS payment in just dial using JD application 5 months back. Still they didn't stoped it and was auto deducting bouncing charges for 5 months Rs.295 each month. When I called customer service they simply sent another link in WhatsApp to cancel through it. It doesn't show any stop ECS option at all. They're looting customers money without giving proper...

Recently i reviewed about Success Marketing mosquito net installer from Citlapakkam, Chennai.

they got advance after that there is no proper response from them, i am waiting more than 20 days.

my review about them in the justdail review page was deleted by justdial.
they only keep positive reviews.
Hello Viven,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial.

i Want Quit From just Dial Service, kindly Stop My Service, , , Stop ECS right Now
    your lead didt not increage My business So mybusiness Profit very low, i Cant Affort your useless service
    i Will Close my Shop Very Soon so didt not need this Service, i have many tension of businees pls co-oprate
    Hello Laxman,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

I am prashant mishra proprietor of Shiva GST Suvidha Kendra
      I haven't got a single appropriate verified lead from Justdial till now, its been 6 months.justdial. Justdial have taken 5 installments from me as attached below.
      I have disabled my ECS mandate in lasting may 2022 then justdial haven't
      deducted in june 2022 but now in 15 july 2022 they again started deducting .
      Justdial have taken 5 installment*1179=5895.br...
      I was working for an organisation and i was handling the public relation for them and on that basis i was approched by the justdial executive member for the membership, later on when the owner of the company decided to close down the company, we withdrew our membership for all these company and closed the company. the company was closed in 2017. till date i.e[protected] i am getting calls from justdial and after requesting them not to call,...

I paid a one-year premium listing on Justdial for my Tutorial Classes (Kumar Apurv Education Daragunj Prayagraj (Allahabad)) on 07/07/2022. But it is not activated. Before payment, they told me that it would take only 24 to 48 hours to be started. It has been 5 days after payment. Now they are telling me that payment is not confirmed (the required amount is debited from my account) and are not clear about the time limit for the confirmation of the amount. They are not telling me how much time maximum be taken for it. So the money is debited from my account, with no premium listing activation, and no help from their side. In every conversation, they are telling me the same thing to wait, wait, and wait. I think they are just fooling me. Please help me and start my premium listing. They don't have any refund policy, otherwise, I'll prefer to take a refund because I am afraid of being fooled after a premium listing too.
      Jul 16, 2022
      Mr. Ajay called me and gave me his mobile number to WhatsApp him the documents related to the payment (Bank statement). Then he helped me and resolved the problem within an hour. Thanks a lot to Mr. Ajay.
      JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      After complaint Mr. Sandeep from Justdial called me and asked me to send screenshot of payment done. After sending that they emailed, "This auto response is to notify you that we shall not be able to perform on your request as our system couldn't identify your contract details through the sender Email Address. We look forward to receive request from your primary email address mentioning your registered contact details to help you quickly."
      kaep's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 16, 2022
      Now they are giving missed calls and blank calls. Just harassing me. Not providing any solution. They've taken my hard-earned money and cheated me. They are FRAUD.
      Hello Kaep,

Team Justdial.
      Even I'm suffering from the pain after payment service is not activated and bad response from relationship manager
      Pls call me[protected]

This is to inform when our patient call us for taking appointment after disconnecting the call patients get call from unknown number and they ask for money. Firstly, they ask for smaller amount and then they keep on increasing it. This has happened many times with our patients. Kindly, look into this matters. The no from which our patients gets call is [protected].and even they send link to send money for booking appointment at our hospital....
        Their marketing employee sell ECS contract by giving false commitment. and my contract did not active yet. so i want to cancel my ECS Contract because of wrong/false commitment provide by employee.
        Now they did not reply me on my email. they just doing justFRAUD.
        Now i want to refund my money back and cancel my contract.
        and many of customer con/fraud by their employee.

No response from [protected]@justdial.com...

I registered my company at April 2022, after 2 months they stop providing leads to us and most of the provided leads are eighter not related to our business or outstation leads like Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Orissa
        It is very sorry to say that they made ageement with our company for one year but it is regreted to say that after 2 months of the registration they stopped providing leads to our company APTECH ELECTRONIC SERVICES
        42, Metcalfe Street, 1st Floor, Room No.208, Kolkata - 700 013
        Hello Amiya,

Team Justdial.

We Had Placed a Oder To Bindra Treanport Owner Satinder Pal Singh Bindra Contact No[protected] For Transporting Cement From Guntur Andra Pradesh To Banglore karnatka On 18 June 2022 We Will Close The Deal in 15000.00 Turnkey Contact Payment terms will be 50% Advance & 50% after delivery after giving 50% advance advance i.e 7500/- transportor is asking more 2500.00 so will credit him total 10000.00 on 18th june-22 for the consignment after...
          Name - Shruthi Thakkar

Contact - [protected]

We run a company that sells clay construction materials.
          Upon signing up for free on Justdial, a salesman walked into our company promoting a service by Justdial, that would provide us with leads for our Business.

The service was sold by calling it a 'trial period' of minimum 3 months that the company provides. When we wanted to suspend the service,...
          I am getting calls and whatsapp message from unknown battery providers after i search battery station in just dial
          How the hell you can sell my number and email address to unkown people without asking my permission

They are calling and dm me like cats and dogs

This is very bad just dial your are selling people private data without their permission

And how the hell they know my number i just...
          I have tried multiples time through call and app but nothing happened.
          want to stop my ecs service parmanently, due to my personal financial reasons, kindly stop my ecs parmanently . My business name is liberty studio, located in chas bokaro, jharkhand, pin code - 827013, and my registered mobile no. Is [protected]....
          Hi Team,

I had made payment of Rs 5899/- on 20th May 2022 and Rs-2655/- on 24th May 2022 for leads for my business.

As per the contract rule I have paid 3 advance installments and I don't want to continue further because of the fake leads provided by your system.

But the problem here is that even after paying Rs -8554/- I just received 46 leads and my contract has been put on hold. This is really...

My mother holding one mobile number for past two pass years daily receiving more then 10 to 15 unwanted call they asking whether it is "Tass gas agency" one or two days is fine to respond to the call and tell them that this is wrong number but one daily basis all the 365 days we can't encourage this me and my mother not working to that company.

All of them telling that number is available in "JUST DIAL"...

My issue is not resolved yet and I have called the sales representative (Naresh) many times, but he is not answering my phone calls now.

I had taken lead service from Justdial in April 2022 for 750 leads/month. But I have not received a single lead from justdial. My business was registered with mob. no +91 [protected].

Also, they deducted auto payments from my bank though services were stopped...
          When I took Justdial paid services i was told that I can discontinue them whenever I want to ...now after 6 months when I want to stop using the paid service and stop their monthly ecs...they simply do not respond and there is no way to stop their ecs from the app or even by calling them.

I think sending them a legal notice will be the only solution
          Hello Mosal,

Team Justdial.

It’s very unprofessional act from just dial. As I did registration on Justdial because of regular follow up from the marketing team to register my business at Justdial. So al last as I thought of registering so the local representative came to my house and did the registration and told me about the ECS service. He also inform me that whenever I want to stop I can withdraw the service through the app at anytime. So I did the registration....

Mr.hariprasad shetty took amount from me and he said I will activate ur company profile and took money 20 days back and he not responding my call and not refunding my amount to me I will take serious action on ur just dial company
            Hello Dani,

Team,
              I am Suhas S. Shinde, System administrator of Siddhi Hospital & Laparoscopy Center Pvt Ltd, Balajinagar, Dhankawadi, Pune-411043. My Business Siddhi Hospital & Laproscopy Centre is listed in Justdial since long time. Patients search my hospital in google and click on the justdial link which pops up in first or second place in search index. When using mobile app, patients can directly use call button to use call option in justdial...