JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 1, 2021
2003
Profile

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com reviews & complaints (3541)

I have given ECS payment to justdial for their services, now tried to stop the ECS paymnent through communicated mail and...

I have taken a national listing package on 9th of July 2021 and I'm not getting proper work from your just dail I'm geeting irrelevant leads so better give my money back
"Hello Dikshit,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Bharati Geotech's reply, Aug 2, 2021
No your services are worst, no any support from customer care number. You are only concerned about how to increase your clients but not able to provide services properly
"Hello Dikshit,

Team Justdial."

Justdial is fake app it is not provide proper service and when customer request to stop service then they will not stop ....
    I have reached this seller thru Justdial. He very irresponsible. In the 1st call for enquiry he was very polite and kind came home and took order till here he was good. After getting advance amount he is not responding to the calls and it's been 10Days since I paid him the amount.
    I thought evey seller is verified in Justdial. Very disappointed to see such a worst seller got listed in your portal.

Please take any action on this complaint ASAP.
    "Hello Balaji Raju,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial."

This is to inform you that I have never used just dial to check for patient care or health services. Still since yesterday I am getting continuous calls from just dial for patient care and health services. You are requested to stop these annoying continuous calls immediately.
      "Hello Reshma,

Dear Sir/ Madam
        We SURAKSHA CONSTRUCTIONS have taken a package of Your company leads SURAKSHA CONSTRUCTION} for the...
        Hi Team,

This is in regards to the package I have taken in Just Dial. I have an account with you in the name...

Plz request you to my mobile number and information plz delete permanently..bcoz ur side lot of call again nd again regarding update.
        i dont have call from ur side plz remove informatio urgently.
        for balaji printers and mobile=[protected]
        "Hello Ketan,

Team Justdial."

My dad bougth a plan of justdial a website for 20000 because they claimed it was limited and about to end and it has features worth 110000 and it was specially for you.It has been more than 1 year and my dad never used it has my fathers buisness is hardware and my father has no plan of having online website because it would consume more effort and cost. along with website we had to buy domain for very high rate which is not convenient and they didnt told about the domain and cost before .And because we didnt renew the domain even the website is not working now and we dont need if there is any way for refund even if you take 2years money because the full money would be waste and 10000 all are big amount for people like us please if you can
          if any way we could get refund please tell us through this number [protected]
          "Hello Sirfan,

Team Justdial."

Iam not interested in your services kindly please stop pressing for debit amount from my account, your representative made me false information and activated this services in trailing mails I have requested to stop this service but despite of that you are trying to encash the amount from my bank account.
            I hereby request you that I am not interested in your services and stop pressing for ecs services which are activated by me under misleading information.
            "Hello Balraj,

Team Justdial."

Today at home, my washing machine suddenly stopped working. To get a quick support to repair it, i usually...

I, Harshan Gada, owner of Kidzone Learning Center has changed the previous address "Mohanlal Vishram Apartment, Jambli Naka, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400601" to New address " A 304, Jai Vaibhav Chsl, Jambli Gali, Borivali West, Mumbai - 400092 (Opposite D K Corporation)" via justdial app.

In Justdial app, the new address is added successfully but on Google searching, still the old address is showing, I want to change the address to new one and even no new leads are coming to business.
              "Hello Harshan,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

For my listing,
                This person Avik Bose and number is[protected] . He is daily called me and doing rude behavior with me. He says I have no authority to do listing in justdial. I mean how can you recruit those kind of person. Even I also worked for justdial in jaipur.. But i never worked like this. You can check mey record. It was always clean. But this person I can't tolerate this person. Next time if he called me i will give him a case. Very bad. I can't understand why you choose this kind of person.. Take action against this kind of behavior or tell me i will take the action..
                Avik Bose and number is[protected]
                "Hello Nitish,

Team Justdial."

Prashant Maurya, team leader in just dial and Mohit took the money for banner on their website.It has been more than 20 days.
                  No banner given by them and they are not responding to the calls.
                  "Hello Ria,

riaagrawal's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 29, 2021
                  I did, with no response.
                  Plus the staff i mentioned above are very rude.
                  I request you to kindly refund my amount.
                  "Hello Ria,

riaagrawal's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 14, 2021
                  Still waiting for my refund

I buy fix postion pacakage from your company. And mr. prabjot from chandigarh is coming to my office. When I ask some of the keywords to him. He check that keywords and ask me its already merge in that keywords ( whose a lot to me)

But after purchasing that pacakage he said, me required are not merge

Kindly merge that keywords or refund my money or be ready for court case.
                    "Hello Karun,

Team Justdial."

I was looking for transport vehicle in just dial and called company named JJ CARGO MOVERS . they did not accept the call after that transport. Just dial information and i booked a vehicle through them... They take 100% advance on behalf of transportation and did not send vehicle also did not refund the payment and my bike .. This is a fraud company listed in just dial.
                      "Hello Sir,

Request you to help me.

I booked transport for delivery my goods and spoken with yogesh. He took my booking...

A transport vendor who contacted through them has taken money and did not do assigned job, now even not answering call
                        "Hello Shuhbham,

Dear team

You referred a tv mechanic ([protected])

I have a problem with him. He took 3 days to repair he tv and he offered me repair the iphone also. I gave my iPhone but he is not responding. It's been 2 weeks, but no response.. I am gonna file police case against him. Need your intervention to solve this. Thanks
                          "Hello Kaarthikk,

Team Justdial."

I hold 3 sites in just dial with my mobile no [protected] .when ever one is trying to call to this number by cheking in just...