Karbonn Mobiles Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jan 5, 2022

File a complaint to Karbonn Mobiles

Having problems with Karbonn Mobiles?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Karbonn Mobiles customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Karbonn Mobiles Website

Toll free
1860 200 4660

View more phone numbers

Karbonn Mobiles reviews & complaints page 2

I have a very bad experience about the karbonn service center in the indira nagar bangalore,

I visited the service center on 10th dec to address the mobile charging issue and they directly told there is a problem in phone battery without checking the handset properly and i purchased it on their suggestion.

I tried to charge the new battery entire day, but it was unsuccessful so i went to service center again and explain the issue and also sat for more than 1 hours, again they didn’t diagnose the issue properly.

They told there is the charging ic issue and ask me to replace it and pay 600/- rupee, i agreed and luckily ask if this issue will not resolve post this ic replace then what's next, so they informed we need to change the motherboard of the mobile and pay 3500/-

Within 15 min they again informed they can’t change the charging ic without a motherboard.

It means they cheated me to sell the mobile battery without diagnosing the issue properly, but the problem is with the charging ic, also they refused to return the battery.

Please let us know how to stop this kind of issue in the future.
Jan 23, 2019
Updated by Sachin_Mis
I have a very bad experience about the karbonn service center in the Indira Nagar Bangalore,

I visited the service center on 10th Dec to address the Mobile charging issue and they directly told there is a problem in phone battery without checking the handset properly and I purchased it on their suggestion.

I tried to charge the new battery entire day, but it was unsuccessful so I went to service center again and explain the issue and also sat for more than 1 hours, again they didn’t diagnose the issue properly.

They told there is the charging IC issue and ask me to replace it and pay 600/- rupee, I agreed and luckily ask if this issue will not resolve post this IC replace then what's next, so they informed we need to change the motherboard of the mobile and pay 3500/-

Within 15 min they again informed they can’t change the charging IC without a motherboard.

It means they cheated me to sell the Mobile battery without diagnosing the issue properly, but the problem is with the charging IC, also they refused to return the battery.

Please let us know how to stop this kind of issue in the future.
Apr 21, 2019
Updated by Sachin_Mis
87 days over but there is no response on my complaint
He is not responding n my mobile is karbon kphone7 taken 45days over still not respond and replace my hand set,
He said many fake stories,
Am not satisfied with ur service
Very bad

Nag Nani's reply, Jan 24, 2019
TODAY also I called but didn't answer my call
Nag Nani's reply, Jan 24, 2019
Very bad service
Please services first camera will not work and battery property and display property

I have purchases a carbonn mobile on 15/07/2018 thorough online from flipkart but above is not working. I have visited carbonn mobile service center in patna but whereas said to me for change some parts which has to be paid by me but i am not agree for any amount of paid. I said to them send it for company for repair but said to me company will charged the penalty. My mistake was i have given to some where for repair but they are could not...

I have purchased one karbon a40 mobile on 07th nov. 2018 from poorvika mobiles pvt. Ltd., ambattur, chennai - 600 053. Ph: [protected]

Since its purchase i am unable to use the mobile, often while attending the calls it is getting disconnected and karbon screen appears and i have to restart the mobile. Sent to authorised service centre twice but still the problem persists. Dealer wants letter from service...

Hi Team,

Its to inform you that my name is Akash Tiwari, purchased my new Karbonn Aura Sleek Plus phone on 7th July 2018 with a hope that, let's trust on Indian brand like Karbonn .But, its very disgracefull to say this that again indian phone let down their customer expectation . Within 4 month of purchase, my phone got some vertical or horizontal ### lines on the screen automatically.

I was wonder to see,...
    My mobile set a41 puchased on 26 jan 2018. Now speaker of the same is unserviceable from last 3months and neither service center at laxmi nagar delhi nor shop owner at new kondli is giving the service just telling me that speaker not available. I am harrashed in these three months from both sides. I am very kind if you advice me further. Kindly advice...
    Please be informed that i have a aura power mobile which i bought around 2 years back. This mobile has been giving me continuous terrible since i bought it.

I recently took this to a karbonn mobile service centre in patna, to my shock the customer care told me that since it's a utl make they cannot service it and i'll have to find another service centre where it can be repaired.

I took this phone to the service...

I regret taking this phone as it is not even a month old and already giving problems. Network comes as goes, a huge black x appears on the phone an then the wifi just switch off for no reason. The phone freeze from time to time an i have to keep reboot the phone. I would like to know how to fix the phone or get a new phone as i can't handle this phone any more, if possible a complete different brand of phone as i will inform people not to take this phone. It is the worst phone ever
    Dec 5, 2018
    Oct 22, 2018
    Karbonn Mobiles Customer Care's response

This is in reference to your post / e-mail at Consumer Complaint Forum, we have gone through the same & in order to address. kindly share your active contact Number & also need to share model and IMEI's number, details at mentioned email address [protected]@karbonnmobiles.com

Karbonn Mobiles

I bought a new karbon a40 indian smart phone. Within 1 mounth its touch screen got complaint. I gave it to karbon sirves center (Name:first hand service center, mob:[protected], bellard road, kannur). They told me that they will give it after 10 days. Its been 45 days there is no responds from their side. I am willing to give a case against you people. As a last step i am informing your company. I expect a better result from you. Now i think that the only problum i did is i bought karbonn phone, is that a great mistake. So pleas dont let your trust leave me.
      Oct 31, 2018
      Sep 24, 2018
      Updated by glenjoku
      my name is joy garshon
      job no. 8431
      recipt date 06/08/2018
      Sep 25, 2018
      Karbonn Mobiles Customer Care's response

This is in reference to your post / e-mail at Consumer Complaint Forum, we have gone through the same & in order to address and your concern, we have try to contact with you but not able to connect with you. kindly share alternative active contact Number and Handset details like IMEI's number/Job Sheet Number at mentioned email address [protected]@karbonnmobiles.com

Karbonn Mobiles

I have taken karbonn mobile before few days about 2400 rs on amazon side but very few days battery of mobile is not working well and very few hours coming low if i use mobile or not use mobile. In stand mobile also few times low battery message come so i have not taken more calls and call to another as well as not surfing net so solve my problem as early as possible
        Oct 20, 2018
        Sep 17, 2018
        Updated by krish poshirkar
        Karbonn mobile battery is not working well very few hours its given message your battery is low
        Sep 18, 2018

Karbonn Mobiles

I ordered karbonn aura1 mob.from snapdel, but before using 3 weeks my mobile get switched off it cannot be start after charge plug in ...the sanpdel provide list of customer care but these centers cannot receive call and max of them no. are not available or wrong no.
          They give the centers names but in that center I had call but they says system for repair mob. is not available
          So suggest me what can I do for switch on my device.
          Sep 25, 2018
          Aug 22, 2018
          Karbonn Mobiles Customer Care's response

We would request you to kindly share contact details, so that we can get in touch with you regarding your complaint towards for resolution .

Thanks & Regards
          Customer Support Desk
          Aug 23, 2018
          Updated by Remya Gopinath
          Please help me ...what can I do for switch on my device.
          Internet not working
          Displaying server timed out
          And not showing any results
          onlyy indian's reply, Sep 4, 2018
          May phone is not working good
          Mere phone ka internet connection nahi chal raha haii
          Waha pe server timed out aisa dikha raha haiii
          Mene service centre ko phone kiya lekin bahotse no. Galat haii
          Mere pas ke service centre bhi band haii
          Orr unke no bhi galat haii
          Ab aap muze batao mai kya karuu

Please solve my problem

Sir i have karbon jambo 2 mobile purchase by flipcart in last may 2018. I have facing a battery problem in 1 month.. Mobile is automatically switched of 100% to 0%..
            Under only few minutes... Today i went to laxmi associate service center in bharatpur. But they told me that we don't change battery with out changing folder.. My mobile is normaly screched in touch screen. If my mobile is facing battery problem.. So why they don't change my mobile battery... Worst service is this service center... Plz action this service center...

Service center name is laxmi associate near jhagina gate in front of petroleum bharatpur rajasthan...
            Sep 23, 2018
            Aug 22, 2018

Thanks & Regards
            Customer Support Desk
            Aug 26, 2018
            Updated by Hemant sinsinwar 22

As i ordered a karbonn mobile from your tv add.
              My order - [protected]
              Product code[protected], (I[protected]
              Order date - 1august 2018
              Name - bantu khan
              Mobile - [protected]
              The moblie which i found is defective and of no use. I am trying to contact you but nobody is answering my phone calls. Please replace it or refund my money back as soon as possible.
              Sep 16, 2018
              Aug 16, 2018
              Karbonn Mobiles Customer Care's response
              This is in reference to your post / e-mail at Consumer Complaint Forum, we have gone through the same & in order to address / resolve the matter, your concern we shared with concern person and they will contact you ASAP.

Karbonn Mobiles
              Sir service centre mere saath galat Kiya hai please call me [protected]
              I want to satisfaction

My Karbonn Titanium Phone is under warranty .It was not getting charged and touch screen is also erratic..Hence I consulted Karbonn Authorised service centre at Noida Sec-15, on 28.07.18.
                Shubham Telecom
                G-15, BASOYA Complex
                SEc-15 NOIDA 201301
                Service engineer checked and told me that charging current is not reaching upto battery.Please submit the phone and take it on Tuesday(31.07.18)
                Invoice date 28.07.18, Invoice no 01.
                After regular calls, i got reply that it is in Katbonn Lab and still not come to us.
                Today they confirmed that mobile is ok, and can be collected.
                I took it from the service centre but it was again not charging.
                I again went to them, then after checking they informed that Charging jack is defective and it will cost Rs.4000.
                The mobile was with Karbonn Service centre and I have not been informed for two weeks now they returned my phone and hence i am cheated by Karbonn and they also violated the Warranty of the product.
                My Details
                Mobile No [protected]
                Sep 9, 2018
                Aug 09, 2018
                Karbonn Mobiles Customer Care's response

This is in reference to your post / e-mail at Consumer Complaint Forum, we have gone through the same & in order to address and your concern we have shared with ASI and he will coordinate with you and will help out to resolve your concern the as on priority. kindly share alternative active contact Number details at mentioned email address [protected]@karbonnmobiles.com

Aug 13, 2018
                My alternative no is [protected]
                Aug 14, 2018
                Updated by Anand Kumar1
                Still I am waiting for further action on my complaints please.
                I was assured for action within 24 hrs.

Aug 16, 2018
                No action Till date

I have no option but to move for consumer court

I strongly recommend, not to purchase this Karbonn Mobiles

These are not only useless but also services rendered are pathetic

Anand Kumar
                My phone's battery stopped working, after some days it resumed working, but now the phone isn't accepting the PIN password. All I am able to do is accept calls. I am damn sure about the password, it cannot be wrong, as I have been using it for years. I am not able to understand where the problem is. please help!

Karbonn Mobiles — my phone is not getting start

I am facing so many problem with my karbonn mobile first it having ghost touch problem and not it is not getting switch on
                  It's karbonn titanium jumbo under warranty period i bought it from amazon
                  Imei no1. [protected]
                  Imei no. 2. [protected]
                  Please help me sir service centre of durgapur or sahni telecom is also not helping me. Please resolve my issue....

I want strongly complaint on the Karbonn mobile service center which is:
                  SRI SAINADH ENTERPRISES
                  UTL432
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  DR NO 53-23-4 Chaitanyanagar Near Kinnera Theatre NH-5 Road Maddlilapalaem Visakhapatnam AP. 530016
                  Visakhapatnam, 530016
                  [protected].

Above service center has been pathetic and worst service center. I have submitted my battery which git swollen during its warranty period i.e before 6 months.They said will raise a request for new battery free of cost as in warranty. After 20 days also there was no proper response from them. Later after 2 days they called to come and collect battery. After reaching there they said to pay 500/-rs.They said they cannot accept the battery as it is completely swollen.

The way the staff Ms Swati spoke was horrible on calls also she didn't follow minimum ethics to speak. .. Instead giving solution she shouted on us. There manager Mr Niam tulli also didn't responded back after we giving him calls.

We have been cheated by this service center.By This complaint I would request to take action on the service center for their improper behaviour on the customers at the earliest and request for new battery under warranty at the time of submitting request.

Consumer
                  Aug 24, 2018
                  Jul 23, 2018
                  Karbonn Mobiles Customer Care's response
                  This is in reference to your post / e-mail at Consumer Complaint Forum, we have gone through the same & in order to address / resolve the matter, we would request you to kindly coordinate with UTL customer care number [protected] and they will resolve your query.

Karbonn Mobiles
                  Karbonn Titanium Jumbo Mobile 3 months back from past 1 week the screen is blured and black shade is covering.Unable to see.

मेरा नाम अमित कुमार है और मेरा मोबइल न. [protected] है और मेरा karbonn mobile imei no. [protected] और job no. Hrl2asc[protected].

मोहदय मेरा ph ख़राब हो गया था जो की warranty में था मै उसे सर्विस सेण्टर गया जो की गुरुग्राम...

I had given my mobile for signaling problem on 24.05.18 in your priyodarshini infotech serampore service center. But till date they didn't repair it. Everyday they do the commitmentd that it will go to head office for repairing or our service engineer is not coming today. Everyday i call them but such fake commitments were still continuing. I dont know what to do. Please solve my problem or i have to move to consumer court.
                    Aug 9, 2018
                    Jul 03, 2018
                    Karbonn Mobiles Customer Care's response
                    This is in reference to your post / e-mail at Consumer Complaint Forum, we have gone through the same & in order to address / resolve the matter we would request you to kindly share active contact Number/IMEI details and location at mentioned email address [protected]@karbonnmobiles.com

Karbonn Mobiles

I had bought karbonn aura 4g mobile 7 months ago. Now it's battery do not work properly, it gets swollen. I had taken it to shop but they refuse to repair it and asking for money but warranty card shows 12 months of warranty. Tell me whose fault is this. I had called many time to costumer support but no one attends my call. I want reply either i will go to consumer court
                      Jul 28, 2018
                      Jun 25, 2018
                      Karbonn Mobiles Customer Care's response
                      This is in reference to your post / e-mail at Consumer Complaint Forum, we have gone through the same & in order to address / resolve the matter we would request you to kindly share active contact Number/IMEI details at mentioned email address [protected]@karbonnmobiles.com

Karbonn Mobiles

Hi karbonn director sir. I bought karboon aura note 4g phone but it's touch doesn't work and speaker produces cracking voice. Finger touch sensor works only for 2or 3, days. After i have to reset finger print. When i charge phone then my phone becomes too hot. I went karbonn service center 10 times but these technical problems didn't remove to my phone. I have to reset my phone after 8 or 9 days continuously. I wiss, karbonn company will provide me a new phone.
                        Jul 16, 2018
                        Jun 10, 2018
                        Updated by Aarush Verma
                        Sir, you can see in this video, touch doesn't work . i can see to you many problem in karbonn aura note 4g but how could i do.
                        Jun 11, 2018

Karbonn Mobiles
                        I use karbonn S201 mobile last couple of years s201 battery not avaible in market plz do something about urs mobile accessories which available easyly in market thanks