Karbonn Mobiles — Karbonn aura mother board

I purchased a Karbonn Mobile Aura Model on 09/02/2016. BUt it got Mother board problems by october 2016. I Deposited it to Karbonn Service Centr at Cuttack, Odisha on dtd. 25/10/2016. they told me to replace Mother board but it will take one months.. they given me karbonn customer care number : [protected], to contact them for sending my mother board within a month..but till today its completed a three months of my deposition of handset, i am frequently contacting with Karbonn customer care but getting one reply from them to wait for another ten days.. This Worst karbonn mobile company is chaeting me..its a cheated company..it does not have a good customer service..it has only a worst customer service, which is cheating and harassing customers all times..Now I am going to file a Suit against this worst company at Consumer Court for its most bad customer services...

[Jan 25, 2017] Karbonn Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I was used for Karbonn a 50s model but my mobile not displayed network coverage and IAM checked serial number [protected]ABCDEF how to solved
Chengalpet 18 setups network Chengalpet, kanchipuram is very fraud service center.very cheating bellow. Don't give it service center.

Hello sir/madam, myself ankush sharma entered a quiery through your service center under job sheet no. Kjaspjk070217kr10630. Nemely p.S communication jammu. I just wait your response till now. The handset i purchase is company manufacturing problem...Plz sole it as soon as possible...

Karbonn Mobiles