Kenstar Customer Care
Kitchen Appliances India Ltd.

Kenstar Customer Care

Kitchen Appliances India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Auto Cars Compound, Adalat Road
Aurangabad
Bulandshahr District
Uttar Pradesh

Corporate Office
Plot No.296, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2, Gurgaon 122015

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
2nd Floor, Mithai Mansion, 3-6-430, 4th Street, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad - 500029

Guwahati, Assam
House No29, 2nd Floor, Pearless Building, Near Suryamahal Dr. B. Baruah Road, Ulubari, Guwahati – 781007

Delhi
45 Aroma Medica Okhla Phase - 3, New Delhi - 110020

Patna, Bihar
C/o Val, 1/8 Abhojik Bhawan, Vivekanand Marg, North S.K. Puri, Patna

Raipur, Chhatisgarh
Beside Banthia Nurshing Home Rajatalab, Raipur (C.G.) - 492 013

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
301-304 Videocon House B/h Urja House Swastik Char Rasta Navarangpura – Ahmedabad 380009

Gurgaon, Haryana
Cybiz Center, 309-310, Phase - 4 Gurgaon 122001

Goa
Kamat Complex, Bldg. No. 03, 1st Floor Tonca Caranzalem, Panaji 403001 - Goa

Ranchi, Jharkhand
2nd Floor, A.H. Complex, Opp. S.F.C. Godown, Kadru, Ranchi - 834002

Jammu, J&K
Adjacent To Hotel Fortune, Riverra Inn, Maharaja Gulab Singh Marg, Vivekananda Chowk, Jewel, Jammu – 180001
Toll-Free: 1800 881 4040

Bangalore, Karnataka
Vil, No-40/509, 1st Floor, 8th Cross, 7th Block, Jayanagar West, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore

Cochin, Kerala
Santhi Emerald, 3rd Floor, Cheruparambath Road, Kadavanthra, Cochin – 682 020

Indore, Madhya Pradesh
1st Floor Malwa Tower 10 Old Palasiya A B Road Indore – 452001 (MP

Mumbai, Maharashtra
Marol Bhavan, Marol Co-Op Ind. Area, Makwana Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Raj Path Motor, Plot No. 263, Annapurna Complex Bapuji Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751009

Chandigarh
SCO 80-82, nd Floor, Sec-17 D, Chandigarh - 160017

Jalandhar, Punjab
Plot No. 1571, 1st Floor Lado Wali Road Near Alaska Industries, Jalandhar - 144001

Jaipur, Rajasthan
Brij Anukampa Tower, 701-704, 7th Floor Ashok Marg, Jaipur - 302001

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
RBN Towers, Plot No: 2492, 3rd Floor, 4th Avenue, Shanthi Colony Main Rd, Anna Nagar, Cheennai

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
2nd Floor Raja Ram Palaza 75 Hazrat Ganj, Lucknow - 226001

Dehradun, Uttarakhand
814 Indra Nagar Dehradun - 248001

Kolkata, West Bengal
39 A Harish Mukherjee Road, Kolkata, 3rd Floor, 700025

View More Information...

Bad

Kenstar related photos (89)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Kenstar Complaints & Reviews

AJITHKUMAR
I HAVE PURCHASED A KENSTAR MICROWAVE OVEN IN SEP 2008 FOR RS. 16,000. AFTER TWO THREE USES IT STOPPED WORKING. AFTER CONTINUOUS COMPLAINTS FOR THREE MONTHS, ONE MECHANIC CAME REPLACED SOMETHING. IT STARTED MAKING NOISE AND STOPPED AGAIN WITHIN ONE MONTH. TILL NOW NO ONE HAS COME TO CHECK THE PROBLEM EVEN AFTER MANY COMPLAINTS TO THEIR SERVICE CENTRE AT COCHIN, ERNAKULAM, KERALA

Kenstar Microwave Oven — Useless after sales services

Purchsed m/oven. Now idle because of not responding to complaint
for nonworking of oven. complaint pending with the co. for almost
5 months. Purchased from Next Retail India Ltd. at Kolhapur
(Maharashtra) on 27/02/2008. Eventhough in the warranty period
the product is lying idle. I am repenting and thinking, why I
Purchased the Kenstar product when there were many in the market?
Will this help me. ...Ajit Kolhapure
244/9 Govind Park,
Laxmi-Narayan Nagar
B/H Mukta-sainik vasahat, Kolhapur
Cell : [protected] India
Contact[protected]Toll free) or 3940 4040

or SMS SVC to 53030
For oven repair I have reported a complaint on 12/01/2010 and the company's Angamaly representitive taken panel board for cleaning on 14/01/2010 with a promise of returning it in 4 days. Repeated telephone calls no response from them. After 15 days, another rep.came and fitted panel.After that the oven's panel board was o.k. But now they told the capacitor not working. Why these type of bad service a BRANDED company like KENSTAR giving to its customers. The story not yet ended. The rep.taken the capacitor to workshop again with the promise that he will get a new capacitor within 2 days. Today really I got a shock from them. Now they want the oven to be delivered at the workshop by me which is not acceptable to us. What kind of service is this. Now I do not want to repair this one. I will repair it only after a satisfactory reply from KENSTAR. Otherwise I will go to the Consumer court.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Amit Kapoor
    I have bought a Kenstar Sandwich Maker model no KTRO2BSP-TCT. The sandwich maker is not heating properly and making the sandwich. I had made a compliant to the Videocon Service center. The engineer visited and replaced the thermostat of the sandwich maker. But the appliance is still not heating up properly.I have again registered the complaint on 14th Dec and even after a week today, there has been no call and visit from the engineer.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Kenstar Lf2008 Washing Machine — spare parts

k.v.rajani
      My washing machine stopped functioning and after investigation ,the service centre people concluded that it was the fault...
      Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Kenstar Lcd Tv — not working from local control panel

dinesh kumar gangwar
      During Aug 2008 I purchased a 32" Kenstar Make LCD TV from Vijay Sales Ghatkopar West. After two weeks I realised that...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category TVs

Priyank Gajera
      We have purchased a Kenstar Washing Machine Model No 2008E Tumble Top - 5 KG on 23- Nov-2007 from Star Bazaar Ahmedabad.

There is a warranty of 2 years and we started getting problems. Other problems was resolved (By Paying within warranty period) but there is an issue as without setting the temperature the water is getting heated and because of this we have spent lot of money in electric bill also. We started getting this problem before around 8-9 months and we complained after confirming the issue as it’s the circuit issue. We complained several times in customer care but the problem is not getting resolved. We are always getting the answer as the circuit board is not available and we will be getting in 5-10 days of time. Whenever we ask for the status of last complain, they are giving us the new complain number and many times we dint got the complain number also.

Following are the complains with the date.
      Date Complain No
      15 to[protected] AHM[protected]
      [protected] AHM[protected]
      [protected] AHM[protected]
      [protected] SVC53030

We are also worried that if they are not listening in warranty period then they will not listen to us after the expiration of the warranty and the warranty is getting expired after few days. We are facing this issue from long time and I feel that they are purposely delaying so that the warranty gets expired and they need not to give the service or Repair/Change the circuit board. I couldn’t find contact details of any higher authority or website from Kenstar so that I can talk to them to resolve the issue.

Please help us to resolve this issue. My mail address is priyank.[protected]@gmail.com and Cell No is [protected]

Prakash Bajpai

I am not able to start my mixer. I have checked that the power sockets are working fine but when I pluged in and trying to start, no action happend.

Please help me ASAP.

Prakash
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kenstar Microwave Om - 20 Dglx — FAULTY PRODUCT DELIVERED AND NO AFTER SALES SUPPORT

Nitin J Pagar
          I got Kenstar Microwave OM-20 DGLX as a gift from my aunty.
          It was brought from Sony Gifts and Novelties, Nashik, Maharashtra...

Dhiraj Gupta
          I have purchased a water purifier from one of your dealer SOUND OF MUSIC,Sakchi Jamshedpur,Jharkhand on 2nd of November 2009 and from that day to till today 13th of November 2009 I could not drink a drop of water from your purifier at it does not filter ie water does not passess through the candle inside your filter. I have complained about this to your call center, to the shop keeper, to your service provider that means I have tried all means of options available.
          At last I am writing you this mail in an expection that some thing will be taken care of this. This is my last approach and if i wont get any satifactory action from your side too then I am going to the consumer court regarding this.

I hope I wont need to do this and expect that you will take care of your consumer.

Thanking You

Dhiraj Gupta

Sakchi Jamshedpur Jharkhand.
          I had purchased Kenstar water purifier model WP 1107 in the year 2004. For last about 3 months, it is not working. Although red indicator light is displayed on the machine, water is not reaching to the machine.
          I want to inform you that I have purchased Kenstar water purifier of your deeler (Delux Electronics, Tirunelveli - Bill No 4258 dt 19.12.2007) on 19.12.07. It is not working since November 2009. I have handed over to my water purifier coplete set in your authorised service centre (Omega Electronics, Tirunelveli - Complaint No 198 dt 18.11.2009). But your service centre and your deeler are not responding at all. I am not using my water purifier since Nov 2009 and it is wastage for me. I am very disappointed and frustrated with your product and services. I will neither purchased any product of your company nor recommend any body. I hope you will look in to the matter and resolved this issue as soon as possible. Regards E.EDWARD JEYABALAN, 99 Kamafaj Nagar, Ittamozhi Road, Sattankulam. Tamil Nadu. PIN 628704 - Mobile: [protected] - Email : [protected]@yahoo.com

Paresh Soni
            I resident in Andheri(west) Mumbai. I have Kenstar-Multiprocessor MF-0808 at my home which i had purchased on[protected]and from the date of purchased it has been giving a problem of motor overeating i have registered 3 complaints since last 3 days. Nobody has turned up nor any call received from their side.I think i had committed sin by purchasing kenstar products, i kindly request indian authorities to look into this matter or kindly take some action against the Kenstar india or BAN/BLACKLIST Kenstar on India soil.

Paresh Soni

Syed Rabiul Kabir
              My Microwave oven (model- M/O 9912M) was not working properly so I call TekCare India (p) Ltd. to solve the problem. They came and attended the machine with proper fees but said that one part will have to be changed to bring the machine in working condition which will cost extra. We agreed to do so but it is more than one month after the visit, in spite off many reminder, they didn't come to replace the defective parts.
              The Job No is KL69A14015.

Kenstar — NO RESPONSE FROM SERVICE CENTER

Sir, i have been using a KENSTAR MICROWAVE for approximately 4 years now , within this time period the appliance has failed to operate frequently to which i have availed the home service option , still the problems did not cease to continue so i had to give it to a local service center here in JAIPUR authorized by kenstar named

TECHNOVISION - 23 Shubh Mangal Complex , New Sanganer Road Sodala (Ph [protected], 3295789 )

it has been over a week now . till now i havent been notified even once by the company nor have i been given any information on the fault, moreover when i call them, they keep saying that they would call me in the evening but they never do.

Sandip Mhapasekar
                I have purchased Kenstar Food Processor (Having Warranty)at Mumbai in May 2009. After some time at around july it started making some noise and in few days something sparked inside the processor and it got stopped working. In month of August 09, I have already talked to customer care at Mumbai on phone. They regestered my complaint no as PUN[protected] and told that they will recall in 24Hrs on the same and replace or repair it free of cost. But no body try call again. I tried calling 5-6 times but still the answer was the hopeless.

Now Again I called yesterday and reregestered the complaint as PUN[protected] and had got same answer as 'we will racall in 24 Hrs".
                Can I get clarified if you can replace or repair free of cost as its under warranty?
                Please clarify or I have to take any serious action from my side.

My Details are as Follows,
                Sandip Mhapasekar (Hindustan Unilever Research Centre)

Processor is purchased by my sister and contact details are provided as
                Sherepin D'souza
                Kushe Complex
                Kalmath, Sutarwadi.
                Taluka- Kankavli
                Dist Sindhudurg.

masam87
                  my name mumtaz sultana hno 16-3-810 chnachalguda hyderabad phone no [protected]
                  i had purchase a kenstar micro oven from tmc malakpet hyderabad .from date of purchase it is faulty .the tmc exchhange and give new oven but also it is faulty .i had given many complain and techichicianx but it became faulty again short period of time every time . the techician idont the work also who kenstar appoint tenchicians as that /send expert techican and solve my micro oven prolem permently urgently . note a person had called to me and asking for i[censored] want kenstar micro oven company servioce he will chare rs 500. and if dont want comapny service he will charge rs 300 what is that kenstarn the type of service is > kenstar send expert technician to my home and solve my micro oven problems permently urgently

Kenstar Micro Oven — flashes during operation

Within one year during operation, our microoven, 26 lit combo, used to give flash overs . when contacted the socalled service agents in Hardwar, they told carbon has to to cleaned inside and this is not possible as location has been welded and so the entire frame has to be changed . Since then it is lying idle. No more KENSTAR PRODUCT.

Kenstar — kenstar micro oven not working

Kenstar — kenstar micro oven not working

PLZ DONT PURCHASE KENSTAR MICRO OVEN OR ANY ANOTHER PRODUCT IT IS ALL FAULTY
                  I have purchased one kenstar microwave oven model 25FCD.I made a complaint on 07.11.2009 regarding the non-closing of the door.The serviceman visited on 09.11.2009 but till date the parts has not been replaced. When contacted with local service centre they informed that the company intimated that they do not have any stock.Really astonishing...
                  I purchased a Kenstar convection model Microwaveoven from Next stores at Salem in Tamil nadu, in 2008 but so far nobody came for demos., so it is still kept without operation even a single day Is this the response /aftersales service shown to ur customers?

Kenstar Micro Oven — Spark after operate

After operating there's spark how to solve this problem because we r in baramati and there's no service center

Prabakar
                    Dear All,

Please do not go for any Kenstar products as it seems that the service network is totally broken and the kenstar India website is filled with malicisious software.
                    I am still cursing myself, that I bought a Kenstar food processor. Its almost two months since I am facing the problem with it. The complaint was logged in your call center on 15.10.07 vide no ASKF7J15022 but so far nobody has called / visited me.If this is the speed of your service i am sorry to say, you have no right to be in consumer business, just having a call center to log complaints and without any follow up is of no use. There is so many players in consumer goods, offering quality service at competitive rates, why should one go to companies like you. I can just say “sudhar jao……”

While I was trying to mail you through contact&feedback link, the message could not be sent to you as it happens with companies like you, the complaint can never be sent due to system settings (pl see following message) . It is only to show to public that you also have such systems, but in realty it never exists there.

Contact & Feedback

An error occurred while submitting your feedback. Kindly resend it. Thank-you.
                    I've bought a Kenstar food processor 10 months back. Suddenly it's stopped working. I called up the toll free number [protected] and got the Bangalore Jayanagar's service center number [protected], but noone is picking up the phone. Don't know what to do?
                    I really don't understand what the people mean by service. I have a Kenstar Food Processor which one of my relatives gifted. I had not used for a long time. Now when I want to use it the motor itself is not working and on calling one of the service centers, i came to know that those people won't even see if we are covered under warranty.

Not getting service

I have bought a Gysear of kenstar. There was a leakage. I have repair it on 17 Nov 2014 but still tehre is a leakage in Gysear . I am complaing again and again. No one is reponsding and my Request number has been closed GHA[protected]
                    Dear varunmittal123,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@vgmail.in and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.
                    Thank You for your cooperation.

Videocon Online Team
                    Dear varunmittal123,

Kindly share your alternate no. so that our team get in touch you and may assist your concern.

Videocon Online Team

Sarang Nanavati
                      Order # 5589854 (Kenstar Rice Cooker)
                      My fiancee had ordered kenstar rice cooker on Sept 17th, where we gave correct India mailing address, USA billing address and contact number.

On Sept 28th, the online tracking system reported that the product has been delivered. However on checking with the recipient, the product was not delivered. Also, rediff's confirmation email had contact numbers and names that are bogus. On emailing rediff customer service several times, we finally got a response saying, they will look into it , followed by, claim that we provided incorrect address and contact number. Upon challenging this, they finally agreed to ship it again.

and the same story continued. Everytime we tried to follow up (this time I got rediff customer contact number somehow), they repeated the story "You have given us wrong recipient contact number". When we gave them correct numbers, they repeated same story again next day.

It is 19th October and after several verbal and email assurances, the recipient has not yet received the product. We contacted Mr Neeraj (who is rediff shopping manager) : [protected] and even his assurances are not working. He also gave an assurance that the product will be delivered on 19th October. In an event it does not, he will refund our money and personally hand deliver.

I have been trying to get in touch with him and now he doesn't pick up the phone. I need to lodge an official complaint against redif[censored]nder ' Right to information Act' and do whatever it takes to get them pay for all the troubles. They have an absolute unprofessional customer service and bogus claims. Please fee free to call me at +[protected] for further details. Attached is the printshot of rediffs first confirmation email.

Non Delivery + Bogus assurances

Kenstar Microwave Ove Om 25 Dce — demo for use of oven

usha sudhakar tagade
                        Purchased microwave oven on[protected] from Meghana Metals Sitabuldi Nagpur. They directed the representative for demo the...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

G.Praveen JOSHI
                        I lodged complaint against slow running of blower,burnt smell from cooler on 22/9/09,after repeatedly complaining against the same So called Kenstar Service person (Ph;[protected]) came on 3/10/2009,he opened the cooler,said that,motor burnt,He recklessly cut the wires inside the cooler and replaced the motor which he bought with himself. WHILE CHECKING HE FOUND THAT REPLACED MOTOR ALSO NOT WORKING!!!!, He told himself that this motors are very poor quality....He promised me that he will come after two days.till today he haven't visited again.i again contacted customer care,they told me that,they are giving me new COMPLAINT NO!!!!!!!, they also started cheating me by giving false informations.for god sake I have recorded all the conversations,Now i think,my air cooler is Unsafe to Use although it got repaired,since unsafe Cut wire joints and it has to work in humid condition, I claim for replacement,otherwise,i will burn this Kenstar product in the middle of a busy Street with Banners, showing my records to the public and i think Protest is only way for such works.Pls support me ......

Kenstar Le Pure Water Purifier Wp - 0910 — SERVICE NOT PROVIDED

SAJID KHAN
                          We had purchased le pure water purifier model WP-0910 from MAHAVIR ELECTRICALS CUTTACK,ORISSA,INDIA.We regrate to inform...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

MAYA CHAKRABORTY
                          I had bought 2 set of Mixture Model 9603 in different date from CROCKERY CENTRE, 41-E Chandney Chowk Street, Kolkata 700 072. One in 27/09/2000 and another on 08/08/02 bearing srl. no. 37650 and 23725 respectively under the scheme of LIFE LONG WARRANTY ON MOTOR (12 years). For life long motor warranty comapany applied one condition and that was every year user supposed to bring the main unit (Motor unit) to any of their service centre and service centre will take care of the motor unit against a FREE SERVICE COUPON given by company at the time of purchase. Till last year I have done this practice and no problem arises. Till last year I have taken service either from JUPITER INTERNATIONAL of 47 MOTT LANE, KOLKATA or from VENUS DISTRIBUTORS of 6-B BENTINCK STREET, KOLKATA. This year I have called on 30th September both the company and got reply, now they are not given service on behalf of KENSTAR under warranty but they have given one phone no of Linton Street. I have called there and I was asked to send those unit to SERVICE CENTRE at LINTON STREET. I sent those unit through my person and when he reached there he got information that no service of MIXTURE is done by them and they could not be able to help also, where I can send to get service. At last from a different source I got the address o[censored]NITED REFRIGERATOR COMPANY of 88A A J C BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA[protected]/8292) who will provide service. I sent those to UNITED REFRIGERATOR on next day. They have given service but they have charged Rs. 200/- for 2 units whereas I have produce the FREE SERVICE COUPON.
                          I will be very glad if I get the correct information from where I can get proper service and also want to know, why I should pay for MOTOR SERVICE against FREE SERVICE COUPON.

shailesh Jha
                            I HAD PURCHASED A KENSTAR MAKE LE PURE WATER PURIFER ON 17.09.09, TODAY BEING 30.09.09 (ALMOST 15DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE) NO ONE HAS COME TILL DATE TO INSTALL THE EQUIPMENT. KENSTAR SITE CLAIMS 24HR. SERVICE.

THE ABOVE DESPITE THE FACT THAT I HAVE PAID THE FULL AMOUNT IN ADVANCE & HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING UP WITH THE DEALER REGULARLY FOR SAME.

THE PURIFIER WAS PURCHASED FROM :

SATYAM FX
                            ELECTRICAL APPLICANCES & CROCKERY,
                            G-6, SECTOR-18, NOIDA-201301.
                            TELEPHONE: [protected]
                            CONTACT PERSON : MR.KULDEEP

AGAINST BILL NO.988 DATED : 17.09.09

THIS WAS NOT EXPECTED OF KENSTAR.

- SHAILESH

Kenstar Water Purifier — Hopeless after sales-service

I registered in Kenstar toll free number. This machine is lying without use from last 4 months. One of service guy came and found the leakage problem and promised to replace the part in 15-20 days.

Many times we did call to service center. There is one person Mr.Jha who abused and said not to call again and again, even asked to through out the machine.

I tried my best to resolve the issue amicably, if your company is not able to supply components within a week time than I will lodge complain in Consumer court.

Unfortunately the complaint I registered in Call center for Kenstar but I never received any call from your side but received call from Videocon which quite ridiculous.

I hope someone will look into the matter promptly and acknowledge me of this mail with some solution.

kenstar - water purifier — no after sale service

I bought a Kenstar water purifier in Bhopal. After two months it started leaking. I have complained and the service man came after waiting for two weeks and many reminders. The original parts were not avaiable with him and he made some kind of jugad and it worked for three months more. After five months it started leaking again. I have complained to the shop, service center and later to company head office. I have even recieved a complaint number on 3 Nov 2008. It took almost three months to get the complaint registered. the complaint number is 7Y[protected]. I have written to the head office. Again sent a reminder to no effect. I have no idea what further I can do. I have approched the consumer forum. They are also moving so slow, one is not sure what is happening to the complaint. If you can suggest what more can be done please advice me.

Kenstar Water Purifier — No response even 10 days after complaint

I have lodged a request for re-installation of my Kenstar Water Purifier on[protected]. Today is[protected]. No response from the company. I would have made atleast 50 calls to call centre.
                            Very bad service of Kenstar. No body is responding very bad.

Kenstar water purifiers — servicing not done

I am calling your customer care no. 39404040 from past three days, every time i call up they just ask me to wait and when i requested them to connect me to the senior executive they hangd up my phone thrice.
                            I once again request u to help me out. i hope u wont force me to knock the doors of consumer court for this.

Himanshu Khurana
                            [protected]@gmail.com

Kenstar Water Purifier — INSTALLATION

POOR SERVICE :—–I have purchase a water purifier 15 days ago & register complain for installation & demo.
                            After two reminders i have not get any response.
                            Service is very very poor…………………………………………..

SAPAN
                            413 A ADARSH NAGAR JAIPUR

Kenstar Water Purifier — need change filter and assembly unit of filter

we have two units , both needs servicing and filter change , in one of them needs to change filter assembly completely because we have given to jojo electronics for repair ,they refuse to repair after several days.

please take your action at the earliest convenience

Shibu- [protected]

Kenstar Le Pure (Water Purifier) — EQUIPMENT NOT INSTALLED

shailesh Jha
                              I had purchased a Kenstar make Le Pure water Purifer on 17.09.09, today being 30.09.09 (almost 15days from the date of purchase)...

Recently Discussed

(8 minutes ago)
                              Kerala Fashion Jewellery
                              kfj bond of gold - fraudulent - cheating the customers
                              (26 minutes ago)
                              South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL]
                              Electricity theft in my colony
                              (38 minutes ago)
                              Morevisas Immigration Services
                              Refund related and cancellation related
                              (40 minutes ago)