Kenstar
Kitchen Appliances India Ltd.

Kenstar Customer Care

Uttar Pradesh

Corporate Office
Plot No.296, Udyog Vihar, Phase-2, Gurgaon 122015

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
2nd Floor, Mithai Mansion, 3-6-430, 4th Street, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad - 500029

Guwahati, Assam
House No29, 2nd Floor, Pearless Building, Near Suryamahal Dr. B. Baruah Road, Ulubari, Guwahati – 781007

Delhi
45 Aroma Medica Okhla Phase - 3, New Delhi - 110020

Patna, Bihar
C/o Val, 1/8 Abhojik Bhawan, Vivekanand Marg, North S.K. Puri, Patna

Raipur, Chhatisgarh
Beside Banthia Nurshing Home Rajatalab, Raipur (C.G.) - 492 013

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
301-304 Videocon House B/h Urja House Swastik Char Rasta Navarangpura – Ahmedabad 380009

Gurgaon, Haryana
Cybiz Center, 309-310, Phase - 4 Gurgaon 122001

Goa
Kamat Complex, Bldg. No. 03, 1st Floor Tonca Caranzalem, Panaji 403001 - Goa

Ranchi, Jharkhand
2nd Floor, A.H. Complex, Opp. S.F.C. Godown, Kadru, Ranchi - 834002

Jammu, J&K
Adjacent To Hotel Fortune, Riverra Inn, Maharaja Gulab Singh Marg, Vivekananda Chowk, Jewel, Jammu – 180001
Toll-Free: 1800 881 4040

Bangalore, Karnataka
Vil, No-40/509, 1st Floor, 8th Cross, 7th Block, Jayanagar West, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore

Cochin, Kerala
Santhi Emerald, 3rd Floor, Cheruparambath Road, Kadavanthra, Cochin – 682 020

Indore, Madhya Pradesh
1st Floor Malwa Tower 10 Old Palasiya A B Road Indore – 452001 (MP

Mumbai, Maharashtra
Marol Bhavan, Marol Co-Op Ind. Area, Makwana Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400059

Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Raj Path Motor, Plot No. 263, Annapurna Complex Bapuji Nagar, Bhubaneswar 751009

Chandigarh
SCO 80-82, nd Floor, Sec-17 D, Chandigarh - 160017

Jalandhar, Punjab
Plot No. 1571, 1st Floor Lado Wali Road Near Alaska Industries, Jalandhar - 144001

Jaipur, Rajasthan
Brij Anukampa Tower, 701-704, 7th Floor Ashok Marg, Jaipur - 302001

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
RBN Towers, Plot No: 2492, 3rd Floor, 4th Avenue, Shanthi Colony Main Rd, Anna Nagar, Cheennai

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
2nd Floor Raja Ram Palaza 75 Hazrat Ganj, Lucknow - 226001

Dehradun, Uttarakhand
814 Indra Nagar Dehradun - 248001

Kolkata, West Bengal
39 A Harish Mukherjee Road, Kolkata, 3rd Floor, 700025

View More Information...

Good

Kenstar related photos (93)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Kenstar Complaints & Reviews

I purchased a air cooler 9704 Turbo Cool Kenstar Model in May, 2008. After that in the month of August, 2008, the water pump of the cooler was not total working. I complained to service centre and lodged a complain (complain no. DGP08H210051). About two months have been passed and at present the complaint was not attended so far. Then I contacted distributor, they gave a me a new number of complain centre from where I also lodged a complain (complain no. KCI 165). But still not attended by the company service engineer. Now what i have to do? Me and my wife both are doing government service. We have no time.
May I suggest not to purhcase any product under Kenstar logo because of his service and warranty in future.
I also have the same problem. My kenstar air cooler 9704 - C, the water pump is not working. I want to buy a new water pump. please advice me where I can get the spare at CHENNAI.
Sir i have purchased Kenstar air cooler 9704 on 4-5-09 and from 11-05-09 cooler pump is not working and on 12-05-09 i came to know ur complaint no. 39404040 and i gave complaint (my complaint no. is Hyd [protected])on same day and from then to till now i called to the same no. nearly around 10 times and they are saying that they will send a remainder to local service person (Mr. Pavan Kumar) and his numbers are also forwarded to me by ur complaint takers (his no. are 65247882 and his cell no. [protected] and also asking me to contact to these people and saying this is all they can do. Sir when i called these poeple land line is always getting engage and cell no. is switched off sir if these people are busy or unable to do the service then please arrange some one who can solve this problem u can see this summer and ours is a joint family and we are suffering alot sir please try to solve our problem as soon as possible.

with regards
True Kenstar product are wrost I had also same problem with KENSTAR air cooler model SD0434

Did you get any solution. Pls tell me

It is with utmost fury, frustation and pain that i pen down the saga of my sufferings using two products of Kenstar Appliances,...

I am Laxmi Vaidyanathan. I purchased a KENSTAR FOOD PROCESSOR. Within few months of purchase food processor stopped working. I gave a complaint to Kenstar and a person came for servicing. He said one of parts has to be changed and would be done in 15 days since the part has to come from Aurangabad. It has been over 2 months now but i have not received the part. I have been calling GURU SERVICES, who are service agent for Kenstar in Mumbai every week, and I get the same reply that they will receive the part next week. I dont know when their SO CALLED "NEXT WEEK" IS GOING TO COME.

My complaint No is H15001. KIndly take necessary action to the complaint.
    I brought one water purifier in 2007. now it is having electrical connection problem.despite repeated inquiry i am not able to get the service of kenstar in kolkata. the shoud improve the service.
    dear sir

I am ganesh khadtare. I purchased a KENSTAR 32 LCD TV. Within few months of purchase LCD manual buttan stopped working. I gave a complaint to Kenstar and a person came for servicing. I have been calling HUB MAll, who are service agent for Kenstar in Mumbai every week, I dont know when their SO CALLED "NEXT WEEK"
    Dear sir, I have made complaint for the repair of my Kenstar microwave in june 2009 (purchaged in 22/08/2007) which is attended by serviveman from M/S Om service centre, Mumbai (contact no.[protected] on 02/07/09.
    Service man on 02/07/2009 removed my PCB for maintenance and taken away to service centre. Since than my PCB has not been installed. I regularly contact the service centre and they have only one excuse that the part is not available and being brought from Aurangabad. I think one month is enough time to do so.
    Please take expedite action in this matter. These service centres are only doing bad name to your esteemed Organisation.
    Awaiting for your quick responce and necessary action.

Thanking you.
    Yours faithfully.

G N Suyal.
    Type- D- 42/12, BARC Colony, Boisar.
    PO- TAPP

14 KMs Stone,
    Aurangabad - Paithan Road,
    Chitegoan, Tq. Paithan,
    Aurangabad - 431 105

SUB: requisition for the customer complaint:- reg.

Greetings from ACT College of Engineering & Technology, Chennai.
    I have purchased a double cool delux Model No: CP 0118H from Arasan electronics, Coimbatore on 18th May 2009 by cash payment. Its speed control was not working condition while purchasing. As per my request, once a service engineer from Kenstar visited to our residence, checked your product but not rectified the fault. He told he will bring new motor for that cooler. After that he did not come upto now. Then again we talked to service centre. They have replied that the particular motor for that cooler was not available with them. They asked us to wait and bear with them. Kindly go through this matter and please do the needful.

Expecting your positive and speedy reply
    Thanking you,
    Yours sincerely
    Dr NM Thanu (Principal, ACT College of Engineering & Technology, Chennai)
    96, P&T Nagar
    Saravanampatty
    Coimbatore 641035
    To,
    Kenstar,
    Kitchen Appliances India Limited
    Auto cars compound, Adalat road,
    Aurangabad – 431 005(India)

Subject: UNSERVICEABILITY OF MICRO OVEN

I brought a microwave oven with grill (model number:OM-25DGQ) on October 2008 from New Delhi. My warrenty no.[protected].

Suddenly one month back it stopped functioning. We contacted the near by Kenstar service center in Kodambakkam, Chennai but did not get a positive response. We were refered to Mr.Suresh (Cell No. [protected]) complained on 11 December 09 but till date i.e. 23 December 2009 in spite of several reminders telephonically. No one has attended the complaint.

May I kindly request your esteemed company to intervene the problem and take appropriate action to attend the complaint?

Your service centre at vedapalani could not be contacted due to incorrect telephone number in the manuel.

Yours sincerely,

Arulchamy
    VERY BAD SERVICES from GURU SERVICES.
    KENSTAR PRODUCTS ARE VERY BAD & GURU SERVICES adds to it.No1 attends to the complaints.They asked us not to use our cooler in summer till someone attends it.How can we survive summers if the cooler isnt working??
    To,
    Kenstar,
    Kitchen Appliances India Limited
    Auto cars compound, Adalat road,
    Aurangabad – 431 005(India)

Subject: UNSERVICEABILITY OF FOOD PROCESSOR

I brought a food processor" karishma" june 2010 from pune.

Suddenly one month back two jar blades are broken. I have registered a complaint three times but uptill now no one has attended my complaint. I have called the person name Raj kumar([protected]) who has to come to attend the complaint he has given me his manager cell no " Mr. Anwar([protected])". I have called him but since from 20 days he is teeling me today one person name Mr. Dilip([protected]) is coming to attend my complaint but he also not coming whwn i called him he is not picking my call.
    how such a bad service you are providing to the customers. In future i will tell to my relatives and friends not to buy your products.

Your service centre at marol Andheri could not be contacted due to incorrect telephone number in the manuel.

Yours sincerely,
    vivek

We purchased a Kenstar Microwave Oven Model No. OM : 34ECR capacity 34ltrs on Dt 31/12/04 Bill N0-7471 from Mayank Electronics, Old Cannught Place, Chakrota Road, Dehradun . After a use of 32 months we feel a heating problem then contacted the local Kenstar Service Centre: Appliances Care Centre, Agenda Complex, 11/10, Rajpur Road Dehradun(Uttranchal), on dated 9/9/07 they changed a part named Magnetron of Rs 1800/- Bill N0. 2913 with six months guarantee, after 25 days we were facing same problem then again contacted the same local Service Centre then they again changed the same part this time free of cost. Now we regret to say the same problem has been created only after seven months on dated 9th May-08.It is financially inconvenient to replace such an expensive part regularly. We fail to understand whether this particular piece is defective or this happens due to another reason. I have already been written about my problem [protected]@kenstar-appliances.com on
      Date: Sunday, May 18, 2008, 7:11 PM but no response received from your end while after four month we are facing same problem. a quick response is required from your end.

water purifier is leaking. please send an engineer to see it on weekends as on week days we will not be available.

Mobile [protected]
        As my water purifier is not working properely I request to repair it My addresse is R.P. Mohite, Sr. No. 223/46/1, Parijat Society, Near Syrem Company, Hadapsar, Pune - 411 028
        admire ( New Delhi ) : May i Have the help line Numbers : because it is almost Two Year, None of them has approached us asking regarding the comfort level ...

I am using Kenstar le pure ( water purifier )

If a company sells out its product then it should a responsibility of a company to keep feed back form ...

no initiative till date from there end ...

Note : I think it right time to change the cartridge ... pls let me the New delhi 's help line number ..

Help less,

Consumer ( Admire, New delhi )

Kenstar Water Purifier — Water Purifier leaking

I had brought Kenstar water purifier last year.Recently I had noticed water leaking from the device.I made 2 complaints.Once of them named Prashant came and said that something had broken and it would need replacement.He said currently that is not available I would let you know when it is.After a week when nobody contacted.I contacted him (his no is [protected]).At that time he asked me to contact directly to the company and said if he needs to come then he will have to be given service charge.Why didn't he inform this earlier? We again lodged a complaint after making a promise of getting back to us within 24 hrs no body contacted and we were forced to all again.This time they said the same that the part is not available.My product warranty is still October and I need either a replacement of the product or replacement of the part immediately.Can you please help? The complaint no is :- THA[protected].

Manoj

I HAVE PURCHASE KEN STAR SPLIT AC IN MONTH OF OCT 2007. one technician came from bhagalpur bihar install unit.during instalation...

I had given a Complaint somewhere around April 2008 for repair of my AC and after lot of Telephones my AC was repaired by On Spot Air Cool Authorised Service Centre for Kenstar Appliances and it was promised to get me a new remote formy AC since it was not working properly. The AC Gas which had a guarantee for the season leaked and it was again attended on 24/06/08 and gas refilled. Now again it leaked on 17/08/08. I had informed the authorised service centre i.e. On Spot Air Cool, but the same has not been repaired and they gave me a no[protected] which according to Mr Sandeep the representative who had spoken on behalf of On Spot Air Cool stated but the same has not been repaired. Further no remote has been given and Rs 550/- has been paid in advance for the remote. This repeated deficiency in service has made my AC in a non-working condition on no fault on my part. It is most respectfully prayed that order may kindly be passed for repair of my AC at location R-23 Sector-11, Noida -201 301.

I have purchased a Kenstar micro Oven (model No 34ECR) in February 2006, but in March 2006 the inside halogen bulb got fused and we contacted the local supplier of Kenstar Micro Ovens for replacement. But they have replaced with a different type of bulb stating that the original bulb is out of supply and will be available soon. The same bulb also got fused within week. The local supplier advised us to contact the regional office in Bhubaneswar and accordingly we contacted and they assured to ensure supply of the original bulb quickly. Quickly definitely for them when they turn up after six months of follow up but to our surprise with a different type of bulb which did not survive for a minute and got fused in presence of the mechanic. Several follow up is not yielding any result. Now Bhubaneswar office people are not responding to our telephone calls after recognizing the numbers.
            Sir, if this is the quality of service of a multinational company then what can we expect from a local company? I hope you will take note of the matter and do the needful in sorting out our complaint.
            Thanking you and expecting an early reply.
            D.D.Patra
            B-130, Sector-20, Rourkela-769005

There is no service engineer from the company, and all shop owners say that the company is closed down. The man comes to look after the machine demands unexplanatory amount, and then never turns after number of calls. This is a cheating.
              My Kenstar washing machine is giving problem since last one week and I am making my best efforts to get it repaired thru service center. But till date not succeeded. Service center persons are most of the time not picking up the call and if with great difficulty if they pick up, they are not visiting and stating that spare parts are not available and hanging the phone.

Is someone know any alternative method.
              I agree with you completely
              I fixed my washing machine similar problem
              Please contact S.K . Enterprises i[censored] reside in Pune

Kenstar Washing Machine — no service

hello dear,
              i bought a washing machine on 2006, worths about INR 13500 . it was working for ~ 3 years, by the 2nd half of 2009 the drum brocken . we call the dealer and also the service men. they playing between, they have no parts available, machine is still in home.i dont know what to do now. it is a clear case of cheating. i think the company responsible for service.
              it looks real;

--Original Message-----
                From: shekharv [mailto:[protected]@mail.saksoft.co.in]
                Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008...

When i was in Videocon, i bought Kenstar Automatic Washing m/c ( Tumble wash ) which was stated as export quality.

I used one year happily.
                The second year onwards, its started giving problems like Programing skip, Drum belt loosen, Poor material quality of the body parts due to this top plate harden and cracked..etc.

Though i was an employee of Videocon, i didn't anticipate this kind of problems.

I know Videocon using third class materials in their manufacturing ( i witnessed it in other products of manufacturing ) but did not suspected this culture had been spreaded accross all the products.

So friends be careful before buying a product from Videocon. Don't get deceived by viewing external look n feel.

rgds
                Srini
                I AM FACING SAME PROBLEME AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I AM GETTING. FROM MR. ANUP.JEDHE.TEAM LEADER. HE EVEN DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS MACHINE.
                PLEASE SOME ONE HELP IF PART IS NOT AVAILABLE.

NOACTION by Kenstar service on my complaint registered on 05-May-2008 despite repeated requests. My 1.5 Ton Kenstar wall mounted split AC was purchased on 18-Feb-2007 and installed by Kenstar only on 07-Mar-2007 (request ID MVC08E140030/48) after repeated request and phone calls. It came with one year of service warranty and 6 years of compressor warranty.
                  1. Despite 4 free service coupons, Kenstar service representative did not come to make one single service visit during the first 12 months.
                  2. When we first started using the AC, it was not working properly and we registered a complaint on 27-May-2007, complaint ID MMC07E270002. NO Kenstar service representative TURNED UP to service this request (until today). 3. Subsequently, during next summer season, when we felt the need of AC, we again registered a service request on 05-May-2008, complaint ID MVC08E050033. But there was no response to this request, despite repeated reminders.
                  4. Again, we registered a new complaint MMC08E150037 on 15-May-2008 with our cell phone number. On 16th May 2008, one AC mechanic visited but he couldn’t rectify the problem and left stating that he will send some other service engineer from a closer location to take the unit to repair station. But until today (25-May-2008), after 10days, despite repeated reminder and promises (false) by Kenstar customer support representative, no one has turned-in to correct the problem.
                  Worst service from Kenstar Service Centre in Asansol (WB) for my 1.5 ton split AC. Water drips out from my indoor unit. These people visited me at least 10 times within the last year but they couldn't solve it. In my life again neither I or anybody from my family will buy anything from Kenstar. Worst experience to summarise.
                  Worst Service by Kenstar service department . The Only action these people take is register new complaint no., send a new engineer each time compliant is registerd, give thier seniors number and then keep on giving excuses.
                  I have purchased a 1 Ton Kenstar A/c from Next Showrrom of Pune Camp in april 2008
                  I have registered my complaint on nov-2008
                  They took 15 days and atleast 20 calls including calls to senior officers (service Head for pune) and one more new registered of complaint to send a engineer to my place.
                  The Engineer told that the PCB of the AC is Faulty and same will be replaced within 5-6 working days.
                  But no action was taken for next 15 days.
                  we again contacted the service department, firstly they were unable to notify the engineer sent to our place . then after providing the detials of the service engineer, they keep on giving promises and senior contact no. one after the other.
                  Then after 2 months they registered a new complaint again sent a new engineer and the same story repeats again.
                  Please let me know what actiobn should i take, shall i again call up and register a new complaint or shall i dump the AC in Scrap.
                  Dear:Sir
                  I am informating you that i have buy a Ac last 4yrs ago but the compressor of the Ac has been damage so pls replace the comprees as soon as possible.

Your Faithful
                  Siddharth.Singhi
                  i purchased kenstar ac window 1.5 in 31 march 2010 but after some time 20 june 2010 these are not cooling my room. i have done complain in custmer care and my problam solve in 5 days.thanyou custmer care service, after ten days one problam is come i submit my complain in custmer care but today is date 14/08/2010 my problam is not solved. custmer care, service incharge, already commited 2-3 days u problam solved. but i dont know he is not intrestedin my problam

This is in reference to our purchase of a Microwave Oven (Kenstar OM-20 ACF) dated 5th November 2007 from HomeSolutions Retail...

WE (HINDUSTAN UNILEVER LTD.) HAVE A KENNSTAR AC OF 1.5T WHICH IS UNDER WARRENTY. THIS AC WAS NOT WOORKING PROPERLY FROM THE LAST TWO MONTHS. WE HAD COMPLAINTS SO MANY TIMES TO THE SUPPLIER ANEET ASSOCIATES SAHARANPUR. THEY SEND THE SERVICE ENGG. BUT THEY HAVE NOT SOLVED THE PROBLEM. AND STILL WE ARE FACING THE SAME PROBLEM. SUPPLIER IS NOT GIVING ANY SUPPORT ON THIS MATTER KINDLY TAKE THE NACESSARY AND QUICK ACTION ON THIS.

Kenstar AC — AC giving repeated issue from past 2 months and pathetic service.

I have 2 Split AC's installed in my office, from past two months both of this are giving numerous issues for which i have already lodged dozens of complaints, but instead of solving the issue, the one AC is not powering ON and another is used as a fan.
                    Pls send kenstart support mail ID for complaints

Kenstar AC — PC Board Problem

I brought Kenstar Ac 8 month back, It is not working When i called to customer care they said they will come and solve the issue and said because of PC Board Problem it is not working., The taken the pcborad and display, and they came twice to my home with new pc board and siad that the new pc board which they brought also not working, and now they are saying the pc board itself very difficult to find tin the market. And no one responsing for that issue, when ever i am calling they are saying they will bring and fix it without fail, but it been three weeks and no solution they provided, even though i said i will pay for the pc borad also they are resolving the issue, Please dont buy this ac and kenstar is the worst company which provide very bad customer service.

Please note we hv purchased Aircondition dated 12.06.07 from your dealer in janak Puri, new Delhi...

DEAR SIR

I HAVE PURCHASED THE AC OF KENSTAR FROM NEXT SHOP IN FARIDABAD SEC 05. THE PRODUCT WHEN DELIEVERED WAS A BROKEN COVER WHICH WAS IMMIDEATELY REPORTED TO THE PERSON INSTALLING THE SAME. SECONDLY WHEN ALL ELECTICAL WIRING WAS COMPLETED, IT WAS FOUND THAT THE REMOTE WAS NOT OPEARTIONAL. THE COMPLAINT WAS REPORTED IN THE NEXT SHOP FOR WHICH A SERVICE PERSONAL FROM KENSTAR CAME AND TOLD US THAT HE WILL GET THE NEW COVER AND THE REMOTE SENSING DEVICE WITHING 3-4 DAYS.
                      IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH AND STILL NO REPAIRS OF THE SAME IS DONE ON THE PRETEXT THAT THE COMPANY HAS NOT SUPPLIED THE MATERIAL.THE FULL HOT SEASON IS IN PROGRESS AND WE ARE UNABLE TO USE THE PRODUCT.
                      KINDLY SUGGEST WHAT TO DO

MY NAME : AMIT MAHESHWARI
                      RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS : A-18 OMAXE-RPS GREEN VALLEY
                      SECTOR 41-42
                      FARIDABAD -121010
                      PHONE :[protected]
                      MOBILE : [protected]

NON RECEPIT OF KENSTAR FRIDGE SINCE 7 DAYS.

ON THE OCASSSION O[censored]GADI SPAR HEYPERMARKET GAVE AN AS IN THE BANGALORE TIMES FOR THE OFFERS. THE AD GOT PUBLISHED ON 5TH APRIL. THE VERY SAME DAY I WENT TO BUY THE FRIDGE AS I AHD TO GIFT IT TO SOMEBODY ON THE UGGADI DAY. TO MY SUPRISE THE TWO SALESMAN- MURALIDHRA ND NAVEEN SINCE 6TH APRIL TILL TODAY 13TH APRIL HAVE BEEN MAKING EXUSES OF DENT, OF MANAGAER/CATEGORY BUYER NOT LISTNEING TO THEM ETC. ETC,
                        I REQUESTED THEM TO RETURN MONEY BACK ONCE I COME TO THEIR STORE, ON THAT THEY SAID PLS DONT COME AS WE WILL NOT RETURN YOUR MONEY BACK. ON TOP OF IT THEY R NOT EVEN CALLING ME, I HAVE WASTED AROUND 40 PULSES FOR THE SAME IN CALLING THEM
                        MY MONEY IS STUCK !!!
                        ALSO BFR GOING TO THEIR SUPERMARKET AT OASIS CENTER AND SHOUTING AT THEM, I THOT OF POSTING THIS, , , , I HOPE THIS POSTING ATLEAST WORKS OR HELPS ME!!!

Dear sir, we would complaint sent to the your call centre at mumbai . above mationed my shop localated at silvassa your athourised...

hi
                          I had recently purchased a Microwave of kenstar model no. 25FCD
                          serial no. 00323 on 7 feb 08.
                          after a week the microwave stopped functioning...the micro was non functional. the service centre sent a Mr S S Poonia.the indl took the microwave for repairs and returned it after 3 days, but still there was no improvement and the microwave was off road. now they are doing nothing, just stalling that they will replace the microwave but for last one week there has been no communication about any progress, and now Mr Poonia of the service centre says that we have to talk to the dealer ourselves as there is no fresh piece...the whole matter has been dealt so atrociously that i m actually sorry for buying a kenstar product in the first place...more ever the lackadaisical attitude of the service centre is extremely appalling especially that a brand new microwave has gone offroad just a week after purchase.
                          i request if a strong action can be taken and i can be replaced with a new microwave immediately.

D/Sir,
                            Me Shashi Verma Director Blue Bells Schools, is a patron customer o[censored]rs, I am using ur washing machine, mixy...