[Resolved] Kent RO Systems Ltd — Terrible quality products

New Delhi, Delhi, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Arvish Kumar
We bought the Kent Supreme RO product in Dec-13. Since then, this is the sixth service complain that we've logged.
We were of the opinion that Kent RO systems are t best in India and Kent Supreme is the state of the art system which has been introduced. However we are very dissatisfied with the product and tired of logging the complaint every other day.

First of all, you mention that the Kent Supreme is a zero water wastage product. However every one hour at least 3 buckets of water is wasted. Upon checking with the engineer we were informed that this is just a marketing strategy and the water will be in any case wasted.
Secondly, every couple of days. The product dies down and does not provide water.
This is the 5th time a part has been replaced.

This is utter nonsense, the service is provided only until the warranty period. I'm sure this RO would be a complete waste after the warranty period even though it still is.

I would like to place a request for the product return and refund of money. It's better to buy another company's product, which works well enough. This is something we know from experience.
Please consider the same and treat this as urgent.
Arvish1 Kumar
Ph:[protected]
B-103, Silver Nest Apartments
Sector - 16B, Dwarka
New Delhi-110075
No step has been taken to resolve my complaint. My complaint was just answered with a phone call and with a call back assurance, which I'm still waiting for. I've written emails to the management and also have been logging in a complaint due to faulty product. I believe this can be verified from the company records.Management doesn't seem to be concerned. It's been a pathetic experience and this product is a waste. Almost all parts have been changed by the company, still in the warranty period. I'm afraid what will happen after the warranty period gets over. Dealing with Kent has been absolute dis-satisfaction.

KENT HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT IN ANY WHICH WAY.

Arvish
Ph:9811669826

Comments

Hi Arvish,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your complete contact details with us as your given number[protected] is not complete so that we will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Contact: [protected]
Dear All,
This is to bring to your notice that I'm still facing major technical issues with the Kent RO System.
Every week I have to log in a complaitn for the non-fuction of Kent RO as stated before. The technical expert comes in and changes a part everytime, which costs nearly 1/3RD of the actual cost of this RO. Till now, this is covered under the warranty program, however I'm afraid this warranty would complete soon and I would be facing a big expense issue along with the inconvenience and agony to log in a complaint and manage without purified water till that time. It's been more than six months and nobody seems to have been concerned about this issue, almost all parts have been changed of this RO.

I'm really dis-satisfied with how this company operates. I would request you to please replace this product or refund the money. Else I do not have any option but to file a plea in the consumer court.

Please treat this as important.

Arvish Kumar
Ph: [protected]
Hi Arvish,

Thanks for bringing this to our notice. We have shared your complaint with our concerned department. Someone will contact you shortly.

Team Kent
Hi, Any update...I'm yet to be contacted by the concerned team.
Can I please know the status now pls? Thanks
Hi, This is my last communication before I initiate the legal process. Kindly confirm on the status of my complaint.
This hasn't been resolved, this utter nonsense, without any a single word with me the status of this complaint has changed to "resolved". In fact I had to spend an additional INR 4, 000 today again. This is ridiculous, how this complaint forum is being managed. It seems like a hand in glove situation for this organization and Kent

KENT HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT IN ANY WHICH WAY.

Arvish
Ph:[protected]
I just spent INR 4, 000 today, this is ridiculous. What kind of organization would delay or not take any action on a complaint which has been raise since the last one and a half years.
Hi Arvish,

Your complaint is under process. Kindly cooperate with us. We will revert shortly.

1922