Kotak Securities
Kotak Securities Ltd.

Kotak Securities Customer Care

Twitter
27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E)
Mumbai City District

Corporate Office

Kotak Securities Ltd.

3rd Floor, Nirlon House,

Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400030

Good

Kotak Securities Complaints & Reviews

Suddenly without warning my Unitech shares has been liquidated, evn though my settlement was tomorrow (client id: sub80_5)

The excuse which the customer care agent Amit (call on 11.00 - 11.15 a.m. on 30/07/2009) is negative margin.

I was about to settle on the settlement date (tomorrow)

Why then the shares are liquidated and sufferring me a huge loss.

I am going to write to the govt. consumer forum as well as mouthshut.com for this.

Also, the kotak customer care operators are modifying my transaction time, so that I cannot transfer money from equity to bank.

There is no security in kotaksecurities and I am going to write to the ET brand equity for this as well as CNN-IBN profit channel.

If my margin was negative, then why Kotak allowed me to buy shares and giving me a loss ?

I want immediate redressal of my loss.

I am a demat account with Kotak Securities since last one year and followinga are the details -

Client: TOYO0

My agents details are -

DP id: In300214
DP A/c No.: 15516377

As per his/her commitments I was told that quaterly I will be receiving 8% of my investment (Rs. 20000 I invested) but unfortunately I have not received even a single rupee. He/she is totally a fraud person, not responding to phone calls, if sometimes meet then also try to divert the things. Requesting you to take necessary action against him and barred him.

Also my request is to allow me to do online trading myself for which I need "Security Key" & "Trading Passpord", kindly arrange to send it to my residential address and block my agent to do any further transactions pertaining to my account.

Hope for positive response from your end and attention to my requirements.

Sandeep Shrikhande

I joined Kotak Life Insurance Co. in the month of July 2007 in the Direct Marketing Department. The whole...

Dear Sir

Kotak Securities debited my 200 shares of Suzlon and Ashok Leyland without any intimation.
    I spoke with customer care executive, he was saying that they sold them according to their debtor's policy.

Please check

Client code - FBDR9

Dinesh Chand Gupta
    [protected], [protected]
    You are right but when ever u increased beyond limit given to you by kotak securities. Suddenly market down and ur margin outstanding then they will not infrom you and will not wait for you liquidity of that stock is compulsury due to debitors policy. Check rules and regulations by logging to your kotak securities account in customer care/important messege. Do not blame like this.

I Maulik Shah, had open an DMAT + Trading Account with Kotak Securities, Hyderabad Branch. Before opening the account the Kotak Executive had promised lot many things, like free account, good services and good market analysis. Today its almost 6 months now, the kind of service they have offered me is utter waste and upon that they have charge me with account opening charge of Rs 750/-. When I asked for the reason, he told it is general and we will wave it off. Now after 2 months they have still not waived that charges to me and saying me that they are helpless on this.
      Now, When I have decided to close all my 7 accounts with them. They are telling to clear all the account dues then only account will be closed. I would like to know, if we as consumers can take some legal action on this, then I would be ready to take what it comes. And set an example for others. So these people will learn a lesson.
      Kindly let me know, if you have any idea/anything that we can do on this.

Thanking you in advance.
      Maulik Shah

I have a Demat account with Kotak securities D Mat A/C No 12968183, Client ID-XNUN7 and saving bank account...
        Dear Sir/Madam

This is regarding my PF No. MH/41586/5257and the emp code is T4555 of Kotak Securities Ltd....
        Kotak Securities is a third class service providers in Trading World. It is really shame that, you are not able to action...

This is a query regarding PF account no.I was working with KOTAK SECURITIES LTD, Lucknow branch from May 2008 to Nov 2008.a month back i asked the HR of the company about my PF details, the PF no.that they are giving to me now through email communication is entirely different from the one that was being printed on my salary slips for my entire employment period with them.Now i am confused as to how will i make sure about my PF no.and also why a wrong PF no.was being written on my salary slip for my entire employment period.Immediate response will be appreciated.
        What should be expected salary range of AVP of kotak securities having 6 yrs of post CFA (ICFAI) exp?

SIR,
          I HAVE OPENED A DEMATE ACCOUNT WITH KOTAK SECURITIES LONG BACK AND YEAR BACK GOT A CALL FROM KOTAK OFFICE AND TOLD ME ABOUT SUPER SAVER ACCOUNT/PRODUCT. AS THEY WILL TAKE RS.2500, IN WHICH RS.500 IS PRODUCT CHANGE CHARGES AND RS. 2000/- ADVANCE BROKERAGE WILL BE REVERSED AFTER SIX MONTHS & YOU WILL PAY ONLY 0.45% BROKERAGE FOR DELIVERY TRADE.
          ALSO HE EXPLAINED ME THAT IF I GENERATE LESS THAN RS.2000 BROKERAGE THEN REVERSAL WILL BE EXTENT TO WHAT I HAVE GENERATED. FOR FRIST 6 MONTHS I HAD GENERATED MORE THAN 2000 SO THEY REVERSED AND CHARGED AGAIN RS.2000 AS ADVANCE BROKERAGE FOR NEXT 6MONTHS. 2ND TIME AS PER THEM I HAVE GENERATED RS.1454.22 BROKERAGE AND NOW THEY ARE NOT REVERSING THE SAME TELLING I HAVE TO EXEED RS.2000 ONLY THEN THEY WILL REVERSE THE AMOUNT.
          I HAVE COMMUNICATED THROUGH EMAIL & PHONE BUT THEY ASK US TO GENERATE 2000/- BROKERAGE WITH IN 6 MONTH IF I NEED REVERSAL. NOW I HAVE RENEWED FOR NEXT 6 MONTHS AS WELL AND THEY SAY THEY CAN'T CANCELL AS ITS ALREADY RUNNING. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET ANSWER FROM THEM FOR LAST 4-6 WEEKS.

PLS HELPT TO GET BROKERAGE REVERSAL AND ALSO CANCELL THE CURRENT SUPPER SAVER ACCOUNT.

MY CLIENT ID=S14U7

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE
          SRIVATHSA

Hi dears
            Kotak securites have cheat with me regarding borkage.
            Some one called me their office that if you will take super saver account your brokage will become down and they will charge 2500, in which 500 is plan conversion charge and 2000 will security which will revert back after 6 months.
            Before convertion plan my intranet day brokage are 3paise and delivery borkage is 30 paise
            After conversion its become 5 paise for intranet and 45 paise for delivery.

Second thing they told me that your plan will change when 2500 rupees will available in your account but this activated on next month when that amount has not available in my account.

so basically they have charged me 2500 reupees for increasing my brokage.
            this happened on 21 jun and i have send complains from 28 july and sent a lot of mail, doing lot of calls on local office and bombay office but no onse send any response thru mail or phone
            Now i am tired from last 65 days and left any hope, so any one can suggest me what i will do now.
            Or tell me what is the process for consumer court.
            Wait for your suggestions.
            Please close your Kotak Securities relationship ASAP and have your account opened with either Indiabulls or RK Global. They offer the lowest rates in terms of brokerage.

convertion of plan — conversion of plan

I have given a request to change my plan from NJ199 to simple99.

but there are unable to do so online. Why ?

Please look into this matter and do it asap.

vinay Uttarkar [protected]
            No response from there side.
            I have complain for your staff pls call me in this no and give us detail.

i have been calling kotak helpline for my lost trade password, i need finance urgently from my trading account to pay salaries, kotak is not giving any accurate response
              call 1. they said they can take money from my account in to trading account but cannot put my sold share market amount back to it.
              call 2. they asked me to apply online, i did it and then also called and confirmed my alternative mailing add.
              call 3. customer sales executives are just helpless with the useless computer information system that can never take decisions.

now its 22nd of july n am facing salary issues by my employees.

RESPECTED SIR,
                I HAVE OPENED AN DEMATE ACCOUNT WITH KOTAK SECURITIES IN DECEMBER-2007. AS THEIR AGENT TOLD ME THAT RS. 2000/- ADVANCE BROKERAGE WILL BE REVERSED AFTER SIX MONTHS & YOU WILL PAY ONLY 45 PAISE BROKERAGE PER RS. 100/- TRANSACTION DURING THIS 6 MONTHS.BUT I HAVE GENERATED RS. 1700/- BROKERAGE DURING THIS 6 MONTHS & NOW THEY ARE ESCAPING TO PAY ME MY BROKERAGE, THUS IT IS LIKE CHEATING THAT I HAVE PAID RS.3700/- (2000+1700). IT IS NOT FARE. I HAVE DONE TOO MUCH COMMUNICATION THROUGH EMAIL & PHONE BUT THEY ANSWER TO GENERATE 2000/- BROKERAGE WITH IN 6 MONTHS, SO IT IS TOO MUCH LOSE TO ME.PLEASE DO SOME NEEDFULL FOR ME.

MY CLIENT ID=CCKQ6

THANKING YOU,

CHANDRASHEKHAR J KAVI

I have demat account with Kotak Securities. At the time Account opening I had paid 3500/- Brakup is 500 is processing charges, 1000 is minimum balance for demat account & 2000 is reverse in my account after six month. But after six month when i went to the company they told me that Rs. 2000 is advance brokerage which we can use within six month of account opening date.

Please do the needful in this regard.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

Animesh Shastri

my client id is-cxw20, place-sagar m.p
                    the franchisee owner of kotak securites of sagar branch iis very irresponble&...

1. Apr 07 I requested Kotak Securities to update my bank details in my Demat profile.

2. As requested by Kotak Securities, submitted required form duly filled in with sample cheque leaf by courier on 21-04-08.

3. On Apr. 26 Kotak Securities wrote me, "we wish to inform you that we are in receipt of your Documents at our Head Office and your Bank details will be updated shortly. "

Since then Kotak Securities have done nothing and after reminding them several times they again asking for 1) Letter with the request to change the details mentioning the new account number and whether the change has to be effected in DP profile. 2) Cancelled cheque leaf of the new bank account which I have already submitted for which they have given acknowledgement.
                    I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING STILL MY BANK DETAILS STILL NOT UPDATED.
                    Respected Sir,
                    I Mukesh Dharewa, i had open an account in Kotak Securities with giving a cheque of 1, 00, 750/- (One Lakh Seven Hundered and Fifty Rupees Only). I had already received the kit after 10 days, for the kit i had inform to the concerned person they told us we will come in one hour and explain the thinks but hold day i was waiting for them but there is no response, regarding this i had call to customer care where i had talk to (Aariti Jadhav) Sr.Executive at Exlatation Dest as she told us for her degination and name, she promised us our person will attened with an hour but there was no response being on a such a big post doing so irresponsable work after knowing the each and problem of the customer, we think that these people are ("GOOD FOR NOTHING") sitting on the chair and spoiling the company image these are persons who makes the problem more critical for consumer by giving a bluf assurance. i want to close the account please send a concerend person to us.
                    thanking you,
                    MUKESH DHAREWA
                    Respected Sir,
                    I Mukesh Dharewa, I had open an account in Kotak Securities with giving a cheque of 1, 00, 750/- (One Lakh Seven Hundred and Fifty Rupees Only). I had already received the kit after 10 days, for the kit I had inform to the concerned person they told us we will come in one hour and explain the thinks but hold day I was waiting for them but there is no response, regarding this I had call to customer care where I had talk to (Aariti Jadhav) Sr.Executive at Exaltation Dest as she told us for her designation and name, she promised us our person will attend with an hour but there was no response being on a such a big post doing so irresponsible work after knowing the each and problem of the customer, we think that these people are ("GOOD FOR NOTHING") sitting on the chair and spoiling the company image these are persons who makes the problem more critical for consumer by giving a bluff assurance. I want to close the account please send a concerned person to us.
                    My client Id No:EP-952
                    Thanking you,
                    MUKESH DHAREWA
                    I have been a customer with Kotak Securities for nearly 17 months. I found the services deteriorating with time. So much so that about two months back I stopped trading and sold off all my holdings. Despite promising a refund within next 30 days, I am yet to receive the same. Instead, the company continues to levy their fees as if I am their regular customer. e.
                    I am facing the same problem.My wife's a/c was opened two moths back.But nobody is helping to activate the trading account.The relatioship manager is promising everyday for doing the same but god knows when the day will come to activate the same.KIndly inform whom to complain and get the account closed.

Yours faithfully,

UK Mohanta
                    DEAR
                    SIR/MADAM
                    I have forgotten my user ID and pass word against my account Client ID 12466845 DP ID IN300214 Branch Code:000017 Trading ID GBXZ5. Please do the needful and send your reply to my email address at the earliest. My new mobile number is[protected]
                    Yours truly,
                    Girija Purushothaman
                    Mobile:[protected]
                    I HAD A DEMAT A/C OF KODAK SECURITES HAVING USER ID--------DEB69-1, CLIENT ID-----EFW64, DP ID[protected]. AFTER CLOASING MY DEMAT A/C AT ABOUT ONE AND HALF YEAR, THEY CANT RETURN MY DUES OF RS.631.81. SO I AM VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTED BY KODAK SECURITIES.
                    I am unable to accees the site for trading.

I invested with kotak considering it to be a very reputed company. I invested a big amount with kotak. Being a client with huge investment, iam sorry to say that you have really il mannered employees who literally insult your clients. Who will invest with kotak, to get insulted?? Your employee MR. PRAKASH ARYA from CHANDIGARH BRANCH, is really ill mannered person. He does not know how to deal with a client. And after dealing with a client, he insults them. What kind of employees do u possess?? Is this the reputation of KOTAK??? Thank you very much for the regard given to us by your employee.

I have also experienced same from Kotak Securities executive Kamlesh Shah from Borivali-Mumbai branch. I have reached him to submit address change document. He has started arguing without looking into documents. I have shown him online document & required proof. Rather guiding to customer, his intention was to avoid give responsibilty. How can reputed financial institute can afford this type of executives to provide service to thier customers.

I hope looking out with these no of complaints, Kotak Security will take action against these type representatives of thier institutes.
                      THERE IS A PERSON BY NAME PRASHANTH IN HYDERABAD BRANCH. WHO LOOKS AFTER THE COMMODITIES DIVISION. SUCH IS THE WORK CULTURE OF THESE PEOPLE IS

THERE IS TOTALLY INDISCIPLINE IN THEIR WORK

THEY DON, T KNOW HOW TO TALK TO THEIR CLIENTS

NO ONE TAKES RESPONSIBLITY, FOR ANY WORK.

THESE PIGS. WILL TELL THAT. I HAVE REQUESTED THE CO TO REDUCE BROKERAGE. HE HE RARELY DOES. IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT IT AGAIN. NEXT TIME HE WILL NOT ANSWER YOU PHONE.

ONE BIG REQUEST- FOR ALL TRADERS. DON, T TRADE IN KOTAK IN HYDERABAD. BEKAR SALLE BOSEDK

I am Saurabh S Dhakate and I live in Nagpur. I have trading cum demat account at Kotak Securities Ltd., Telephone Exchange road, Central Avenue, Nagpur. I had some shares in the pool account. So I asked the manager to hold on the shares till the closing bell of that day. He had no problem then. But to my surprise, I got the news that my shares well before closing bell. I really got disappointed by this kind of non-sense behaviour from KOTAK SECURITIES LTD. He sold them at the lowest point in the market. Now I want to ask KOTAK SECURITIES LTD. whether they can let me buy those shares at the same rate? THe answer is NO. I am not going to pay even a rupee for any of the debits caused due to such kind of behaviour.
                        Aug 13, 2020

I am going though an ordel right now , trying to fight Kotak Securities Limited. I have , finally after failing to get them...

Airtel Post paid connection

Billing and Incomplete Information on Schemes
                          The Company Airtel provides fascitly to activate various schemes etc via sms. same are activated on own. later when customer uses the same it gets deactivated. later when reversals are asked for customer care doesnt reverts and reports as querry closed. all of a sudden in your followup period outgoing calls are deactivated.

To this i have been marking mass mails to public stating

Form Group and Login case agaist Airtel

As i fond maximum number of complaints being loged in agaist the Airtel i think we all should form a group and take some serious action against the company as a whole.

Interested people may please reply me @ "jasmeena.[protected]@kotak.com"
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          Before you complain against other service providers, Jasmeena - you should check the services of the company you work for.

Take a look :

i surajit barman, i interested in your franchise. so plz as soon as possible. my e_mail id or contact no . [protected]@rediffmail.com / [protected]