KreditBee Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 29, 2022

File a complaint to KreditBee

Having problems with KreditBee?

File a complaint and get it resolved by KreditBee customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

KreditBee

Karnataka

KreditBee Phone Numbers

KreditBee reviews & complaints page 7

KreditBee — Account related

Dear sir and madam Mera nam Khan MUJEEBULLAH hai Mera kreditbee ka account 6 month ke liye block Kiya Gaya hai plz account activate karwa do plz mujhe emergency mein loan Lena hai plz help me Mera contact number hai [protected] and alternative number hai [protected] plz account ko activate karwa do aur mujhe contact Karo...

I am getting constant calls from KreditBee and I do not require their service. Please put my name in DND list and disable my account.

Not.noc.lon.clos

KreditBee — Unwanted Spam Calls & Messages

I signed up on Kreditbee and I find it to be my biggest mistake. I am tired of blocking different numbers of Kreditbee which continuously call me for loans.

I want all call and message to my nunber be stopped immediately....

KreditBee — Threatening and fraud

I have taken a small loan of 3500 from kreditbee on 20th feb 2022 my next due was on 3rd march 2022 . I'm a student and i don't have pan card so maine apni mom ke documents se loan liya 3rd march 2022 ko mko call aya and i said i will repay it in 2 days plz give me some time.. But the recovery agent didn't agree and started threatening me that if you won't pay i wil increase the amount of your loan and will block your parents aadhaar and...

KreditBee — Unwanted daily call from kreditbee

I never shown any interest in kreditbee still the have my contact details don't know how. I work in afternoon shift woke late in morning this kreditbee start calling from morning 9 you will get 4 to 5 call daily till now I have blocked 100+ numbers everytime they call from new number... seriously this is irritating. Stop calling me I am not interested in your loan....

KreditBee — Regarding profile issue

Hello Sir /Mam
      Since 10 Months... I Paid My Loan In Time
      Not Any Overdue...

But When I login My Account It shows... Bad Repayment Behaviour... My Account Is Blocked.

It Shows... Very Bad Impression To Customer...

As Soon As Possible... Unlock... Atleast Make... Good Relationship With Genuine Customer.

Registered No. [protected]...

KreditBee — To stop text messages, calls and email

I don't want loan. So please stop sending me email text messages and calling me....

KreditBee — Harassing and Blackmailing

I took a loan of 4000 from KreditBee and because of covid i lost my job as I was terminated. Now I got a new job and promised them that I will pay them when I'll get my salary but they are blackmailing me saying they have hacked my data and will call all my contacts and will defame me. If this continues I will have to file a complaint against KreditBee. Kindly look into this....

KreditBee — Unwanted incoming calls

I'm receiving too many incoming calls from kreditbee. I don't want a single loan please stop calls. It's irritating...

Hello good morning my name is mother Sher I am mad I am from district ramban 900 rupees from kreditbee app but now he wants back rupees 1500 how much interest they want to pay I do not able to pay like these interest I request company please resolve my case day by day my cib CIBIL score getting down and I request you not down my CIBIL score settle my case at earliest time if my case not settled do not down my CIBIL score because it harmful for me
      Mar 4, 2022
      KreditBee Help Email address of company
      KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please stop unwanted computerised call immediately and I am not interest with any offers from kreeditbee.

The following number I have received call, please stop calling this number.

My number: [protected]
        KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday I have raised complaints to stop the unwanted computerised offers call but still I am received the call from kreeditbee.
          Please note that I am not registered my number any more with kreeditbee and I am not interest with your offers calls. Please stop this stupid things immediately.
          This is last warning. If suppose received any call from kreeditbee, I will raised legal complaint against your company.

KreditBee — Stop calling and sms to me

I don't want any loan related call ans sms from Kreditbee...

I want to foreclose my account, they are asking full interest and not allowing foreclosure

KreditBee — Collection agents are abusing

This is to inform you that kreditbee is no doubt nice company but customer service and collection egents are really worst peoples they are abusing me just 10 days late of my emi otgerwise i have always paid my on time emi always if this is continious then i will go for police and legal because this is not the way to talk with customrs...

Respected sir
              My fault of repay ur dues s i pay u dues as soon as possible. because i have some medicial issuess so i thorough in hospital i promised u to i pay ur duer within two days my payment will come surely friday. please help me. ur staff scolding me please sir give me two days grace peroid. my number:[protected]
              KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KreditBee — Loan is not required then also they are harassing with calls and messages

Calls and msgs daily from different places

I written so many mails to [protected]@kreditbee.in. but nothing stopped.

The above are phone numbers of the above company.

Plz stop as i am a senior Citizen....

Please stop calling me i am getting so many calls that i am irritated now so i dont want any calls now
                KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am receiving unwanted advertisement calls from kreditbee. please stop that its irritating