Lenovo — lenovo k8 note motherboard issue

vidhya2918 on Dec 28, 2018
I bought the lenovo k8 note on oct'17 in amazon, from 24 dec night it like 11.30 mobile started to hang and switched off, then not able to on the mobile. Gave to service center they said that mother board issue, cant do anything with the mobile. It has been only one year the mobile i used, very disappointed with the lenovo mobile. Please refund the amount or provide me new handset for this issue.

[Dec 28, 2018] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Vidya,

Sorry to hear that.

Please email us at [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post.

Our team will assist you ahead.

Gagan

Lenovo-Motorola Social Media Support
hello!
I bought Lenovo k8 note on 24 Feb. 2018, from past few days my phone hangs for more then 1 min and it gets shut down and restart automatically, when I give to service center in Mangalore they say its motherboard problem we cant do anything, plz kindly help me...
I bought Lenovo k8 note it got complete just14moths, from past few days my phone hangs for more then 1 min and it gets shut down and restart automatically, when I give to service center in rajamundry they say its motherboard problem, we cant do anything, iam very dissopointed about your produc, plz kindly help me...my gmail [protected]@gmail.com

I'm having the same issue. I bought Lenovo K8 note on Aug 17 and was good until oreo update.

After I updated the phone on Apr 19, my phone getting hang and rebooting frequently. Done the factory reset but no use.

Given to service center and they simply did the software update but still same issue. Finally its a mother board issue but can't do anything.

This phone was good till before update and giving issue after oreo update.

Can Lenovo help me to rectify the problem free of cost as this happened due to oreo update.
Set to bahut badiya tha but company kharab nikli, mere phone me bhi motherboard kharab ho gaya only 1 year n 6 months use kiya tha, 8000 bol rhe hai motherboard replacement k liye
hello!
I bought Lenovo k8 note on 26 Jan. 2018, from past few days my phone hangs for more then 1 min and it gets shut down and restart automatically, when I give to service center in Tirunelveli they say its motherboard problem we cant do anything, plz kindly help me... please give me the amount, lenovo k8 note model is faliure model.
Vishali Bama's reply, Aug 19, 2019
My mobile Lenovo k8 note automatically off on problem IAM buying one later very disappointed
Lenovo, I reffer the phone my I get four mobile two phone problem.anyone don't buying Lenovo and modrola
HI..

I have also same issue in Lenovo K8 note on Aug 2017 but same issue facing in my mobile as restarting and Hanging after the gave in Service Centre they had rudely revert them it will be cost that Rupees of 14000/- replace of motherboard either take it from service centre.

Can we submit this issue in Indian Consumer complaint ? cause of replace cost same value as well as new Mobile.

Address Service Centre
Motorola, Lenovo Service Center
Address: Sar corporate Center Shop No. M8 B/S Vivek Hospital, Shastri Nagar, Road, Udhana Darwaja, Surat, Gujarat 395002

Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Lenovo - lenovo k8 note motherboard issue