Lenskart — Contact lens delivered to a wrong address

Ratheesh Ramadasan on Jul 5, 2016
I have ordered for Contact Lens from Lenskart. Some from the Lenskart team update my contact address without my knowledge. Lens was suppose to be delivered on Saturday, when i logged in i could see wrong address updated i informed Lenskart team they acknowledge the error by their team. They informed the delivery team to deliver in the right address but it was still delivered at a wrong address. Its now 2nd week but the team has not given any resolution. Every time i contact they will just inform me they will get back to me within 48 hours. During one instance when i connected to the contact centre they mentioned i need to collect it from the address which they have delivered. When i asked them to connect to his seniors, he confirmed they will get back to me within 48 hours, but till date there has been no response

Contact lens delivered to a wrong address

[Jul 05, 2016] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi Ratheesh, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, we’d never want you to experience something like that. Please share your order number/contact number so that we can help you further.
Dear Ratheesh, this is in reference to the order ID [protected]. We regret about the delay, please be assured that the product will reach the right address provided by you. We will expedite the process and keep you informed.
I have never encountered such a horrible service and coordination within the support team.They call you and they have no update on what has happened till now. Every time they call i have to explain them from the start with no resolution. Its now a month still waiting for the product. Every call they ask us additional few days for them to revert. I am moving forward with the legal option, i want such companies to be punished.
Dear Ratheesh, as per our telephonic conversation on 20th July, we have placed the new replacement order (order # [protected]). We are under process to dispatch the product. We will keep updating you with the upcoming status of the order.
Dear Ratheesh, as discussed, we are glad that your order has been delivered. Please feel free to write to us for any assistance.

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - Contact lens delivered to a wrong address