LG Electronics Customer Care

Uttar Pradesh

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

LG Electronics related photos (1003)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

chandan_naa
Dear Sir, I have purchased a LG LED in the month of Nov. 2013 under the ongoing Deepawali schemes from Reliance store at Sector 10 Dwarka, New Delhi. After few days I raised a complaint regarding the performance of TV to your customer care. The executive visited my place has offered me a cable to connect with home thearator (Got under sale scheme of TV). After few days I have again made a complaint to your customer care regarding installation of wall mount supplied by LG. The executive visited my place has did the wall mounting work and informed me that the cable supplied by your executive is faulty. I again complaint to your customer care, but I have not got any solution till date. Almost every day I am getting a call from your executives regarding my complaint but no one is giving me any solution. I have written a on line complaint in this regard on 24th March, 2014 but still not received any reply from their end. You are kindly requested to do the needful to replace the faulty cable ASAP. I am looking forward for your prompt response. My address and contact number is appended below. You can also check all the complaints made by me in your records. Thanking You Chandan Singh Flat No. 26, Pocket - 3 Sector - 11, Dwarka New Delhi - 110075 Ph. No. [protected]

[Mar 27, 2014] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Chandan,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your complaint and also shared the same with the concerned department. Our customer service personnel will address your issue shortly. For any further clarifications, please do write to us at: [protected]@lge.com

LG Customer Support Team
No rating because it would be zero. No actually, negative to infinity. I was charging my LG G3 in my vehicle when I began smelling something burning, hot. I blamed it on the semi trucks I was following until I picked up my phone and it burned my hand! It was the cell phone burning up!!! I quickly unplugged it from the vehicle and good thing I did as the back cover was melting! Long story short: LG offered NOTHING. All I got was multiple sorries. No compassion, no nothing. Had I not pulled that plug I could have been killed by a blown up vehicle. LG doesn't care. The only compensation I asked for was free phone replacement. Answer was no. Said LG fixes phones not replace them. I understand policy, which is what they were quoting, but I could have been killed!!! Didn't care. No exceptions. UGH!!!

Seema_27
    to whomsoever it may concern. We live in mumbai and We have got a split AC of LG. recently we observed some problem in the functions of cooling in our AC so we registered a complain on the toll free number of LG from where our complaint was passed to the local agency which handles this service work. A technician visited our place and said there was a gas leakage so some another technician needed to come who wil come the very next day. He took the service charges plus taxes from us. Now it's three days since that day no technician showed up again and on calling up that local agency the staff talked to very rudely with us. To the extent that they said the technician came your house was locked. Liers we have ensured to be at home since last two days and waiting for that guy. Inspire of repeated requests that it's summer so please make the request progress fast they are least cared. It's shameful for a reputed company to work so carelessly after taking service money from the customers. At least give the technical work to responsible local agencies.

[Mar 26, 2014] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Seema,

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your service request number/complaint number or contact details so that we can look into the matter. For any further assistance, please feel free to write us at [protected]@lge.com

LG Customer Support Team

Complaint number is RNA[protected]. Today after posting the above complaint we had one technician visiting our home as damage control exercise by company, but he refused to arrange for needed rope or ladder and went away without any conclusion. So we also have decided that we are not going to get this repaired by your appointed agency as their level of service quality and staff is so pathetic. We have asked for Rs 300 back out of Rs 450 already paid after deducting visiting charges of Rs 150. But we doubt if this will be paid by cheats that your service agency people are. This incidence has now led us to decide FOREVER to shun LG products henceforth. We are using this split AC and also refrigerator of LG. Luckily both are nearing it's useful life and therefore we have decided to go for other company's products where after-sales service is given as much importance as pre-sale stage. Just for your information, we also got our other AC serviced. Thankfully it was not an LG product and so the servicing went quite smoothly and it's functioning is quite proper.
    Dear Seema,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Rishu Gupta
      Dear Sumit, Kumar, LG Team, There have been a fraud LG center run by the Imam(PH:[protected]), Rajendra & Jatin(PH:[protected]) in Noida. Since 20 days, these guys have been bouncing on the following request on each other and not bringing to common solution of the repair of my LG AC. Just now I got confirmation from your call center that they have marked the request closed and there is nothing pending for delivery. If needed please tap the call center call from this no:[protected] Request ID Open Date Status Close Date RNA[protected] 28-Feb-14 3:20 PM Closed as confirmed by LG call center 28-Feb-14 5:30 PM RNA[protected] 28-Feb-14 3:20 PM Closed as confirmed by LG call center 28-Feb-14 5:30 PM I hope LG senior team can take action against these fraud people. Thanks & Regards, Rishu Gupta http://in.linkedin.com/in/rrishugupta India Mobile : +91-[protected];
      Issue resolved by with regress follow-up. There is no self initiative taken by LG to resolve the issue. thats why 2 star only
      Dear Rishu,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Security Services

gn84
        Company name: LG Packers & Movers Company site: www.lgpackers.in Contact Person :Ramesh [protected] I got my goods shifted to Pune from Delhi. It took them 21 days to bring my goods and were brought late in night. I was told by someone called Rajbeer that my goods will reach in 4 days. On receiving, my goods were in all together different packages/cartons. Cartons sent from my home were seal packed by tape and were signed over it. My Mattress were not even packed in anything. On asking about cartons, lame excuse was given that since the carton got tore off so we changed it. They intentionally delivered in night so that I don't have time to check. After they left and on cross checking all items at home, I found my BRAND NEW RICE COOKER was missing. They charged me 3% as insurance but never gave any document for that. I MENTIONED ON RECEIVING THAT ALL GOODS ARE PACKED IN DIFFERENT PACKAGES They even don't have there career in which they brought my car. It is some other company's truck in which my car was brought. I received my car on 22nd day with missing side view mirror and dented from front/right and that too at 12 in night. Moreover there were grease stains on seat covers and couple of scratches on door & boot plastic. They brought somebody's goods in my car. On asking for damage money said they will get it repaired. They ran away at that time. And on calling and asking about my Goods, Car and Documents, Ramesh/rajbeer/Dayanand stopped picking my calls.

[Mar 12, 2014] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

toocoolamit
          Hi i am Amit i purchased 75000 rupee LG side by side refrigerator and now it has stopped working and no one cares so i would suggest you to think few times before purchasing any LG product because their product and customer service is worst available in india atleast i came to know now. I had purchased LG side by side Refrigerator 1 year ago and now it has stopped working so i called their so called customer service where they said the issue will be solved in 24 hours now its 3 days and nothing yet. My Complain number rna[protected] My mobile Number [protected] Their kalyan service center is so bad that they have been saying our representative are on the way they will reach u in 30 minutes or they are near your home they will reach their in 10 minutes from last 3 days but no one has arrived to solve the issue. All out products inside are LG side by side refrigerators review, LG side by side refrigerators service, LG india customer service review, Lg Fridge Review, Lg Side by Side Fridge Review
          Dear Amit,

LG Customer Support Team
          ok lets see what effect does it put
          Latest Update

My refrigerator is not working for last 10 days i am completely tired complaining LG customer service but the issue has not been resolved yet.

Two useless persons did visit my site and changed the compressor and filled gas 3 days ago and took 1407 rupees and said your refrigerator will start to work after 3 hours but it has been 3 days its not working even wasted my 1407 rupees.

The thing to laugh was they were asking someone else over phone what the issue in my refrigerator is as they had no idea.

I am a webmaster i have started posting bad reviews of LG products on all websites as i have no other option left but to help other people not to fall in LG scam.

Amit Godhwani
          ([protected])
          ([protected])
          24 Days Gone and Refrigerator Still Not Working and as you all can see even LG Care india has stopped replying here as well

prem1977in
            We had bought GC-B217BPJV model side by side refrigerator on Feb, 2012. We started having problem in Jan, 2014 where the refrigerator stopped cooling. We registered a complaint RNA[protected] on 01st week of January, 2014. LG Team first attended the case post 3-4 days after multiple calls. The engineer spent almost 3-4 hours and replaced coil, refilled gas etc. and took a charge of Rs. 3370/- from us. Refrigerator worked for couple of days and then again the same problem. Ice will not form and remain in liquid form. We made several follow-ups to the engineer: Fayaz His Supervisor Chandrakanth After several (at least 50 calls), Mr. Fayaz came again and spent another 2-3 hours and did the same thing except replacing coil. At least that is what he mentioned, since he was reluctant to speak to us. And guess what, after couple of days same problem. The follow up episode started and this time we would have mad 100 calls and finally one day the LG team came and took the refrigerator for a repair. They mentioned that they will return it post a week. Again called multiple times and every time we were told that the refrigerator is on observation. Then they did not have enough men to carry the refrigerator back to our house which continued for almost 2 weeks. Then finally one day we get the refrigerator back. Now after 3-4 days after the receipt, we are having the SAME damn problem. Today it is 10th March and the problem which started on 01st Jan is still existing. Now we are at a stage where we cannot take it anymore. I will go to any level to ensure it is addressed. The first attempt is by sending this email. Regards Prem [protected]
            Dear Prem,

LG Customer Support Team
            Unfortunately nothing has been done to resolve this complaint as of today. This is frustrating!!!

sudhirjain09
              Hi, I bought a LG washing machine with drier for INR 77000 on 10 February, 2014 from Manish Sale, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (an authorized LG Electronics/goods distributor). The bill number for the same is "2014/LG/GTF/347". The LG washing machine number is - F1418RDSER. I was told by the representative that the drier would dry the clothes in such a way that they would be 100% dry and will not require any ironing (the reason why I bought that machine home). However, this was not the case once I bought it home. Whenever I try to dry my clothes in the machine, they become so hard that it is impossible to iron them, the clothes lose their softness and become hard. Had this been the case, and I would have known earlier I would have bought a 18-20, 000/- worth machine which dries the clothes 80% and the remaining needs to be taken care of. I have complained about the same at Manish Sales, Gwalior from where I bought that machine, asking them to take the drier back and refund me my money or replace it with the 80% drier machine. But, it went unheard. I had complained there on the very second day of purchase i.e, on 12 February, 2014. Since my complaint went unheard, I logged a complaint on the LG toll free number on 25 February, 2014. They had quoted me the complaint number to be "RNA[protected]" but I have not heard from them since a long time now. I am really helpless and it seems all the money that I had put to save my time and efforts and make my life easier have just vanished somewhere instead giving me a hard time to deal with the product. Please help me out. Regards, Sudhir Jain Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. (+91)[protected]
              Dear Sudhir,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

Bhavin726
                Dear Sir/Meme

My Self Rajeshkumar J. Prajapati I have bought brand new refrigerator from your one of dealer known as a Vishvakarma Enterprise, located at Silver star Complex, Chandlodiya, Ahmedabad – 382481 Gujarat. Dated as on 13/10/2013

Refrigerator Detail;
                Model No. – 318PNQ5
                310 Litters
                Colour; - Wine Gardania
                Price - 31, 600.00
                Payment Mode - Cash

I am a badly hurt customer of the company. I am facing problem of water leaking inside or out side since the date I have bought refrigerator from your Authorized dealer and I have complained number of time`for this issue to below mention responsible Person of your company, Complain register Mobile No - [protected].

1) Customer Care
                A) Complain No.- RNA[protected]
                B) Complain No.- RNA[protected]
                C) Complain No.- RNA[protected]
                2) Gujarat Service head ( Mr Atulbhai)
                3) Kripa Sankar Tripati
                4) Nisha Nahivar ( Ahmedabad)
                5) Parthiv BarotDear

I am tired to communicate with your company's peoples since last 4 months but they are not given proper solution of water leakage problem as well as not given proper answer, they are just given us wrong promises like they told me we solved your problem tomorrow and day after when I called the person and ask about the problem they did not remember me after 10 minutes communication they recall me and again given to me next promises to solve the problem.(This two person given always wrong commitment Mr.Kripa Sankar Tripati and Mr. Parthiv Barot ) Basically they all know very well this is defective piece and sold this out to customer anyhow, which they did and now they are trying to mesmerize me .

After requesting number of time to clear my issue I asked the question to Mr Parthiv Barot why you people are taking too much time and you are given always wrong promises than he was angry and shouted loudly and told me that whatever you want you can do you are not my boss to ask this kind of question after lessening him I am shucked I have no idea what can I do. I can not expecting this kind of services from LG Electronics Company.

Last two month we are facing problem at the level all foods and vegetable which keep inside refrigerator are destroyed due to continue water leakage and who can pay for this ? every day we are facing this problem after spending big amount.

I request LG senior executives to come up front and provide me justice.

Finally, I request to you that I want that the amount paid be refunded to me along with the compensation as I have suffered lot of stress, as well as inconvenience caused to me and my family. I don't want to continue any relation to this kind of company ...who can not able to solve problems...whom can not manners how to talk with customer...I need my money back on urgent bases

If you are not ready to pay my money with in a week, I will take legal action as well as involve Media against the company you people are cheat us you people are given defect pic.

My Contact Detail;
                Rajeshkumar J. Prajapati
                M: - [protected]
                Dear Rajesh,

jatiranjan
                  I am having a LG-P500 phone right now the battery is not working when I try to find out the battery in the mobile shops nobody is keeping and also when I went to LG service center at Bapuji Nagar, Bhubaneswar, they are also saying we do not keep these batteries. So what are you saying should not we purchase LG mobile phones. I had made a blunder mistake purchased LG phone. Also it is automatically switching off if keeping some time ideally.I will next two days if my complain in not solved then I will definitely go for other way. Name :Jati Ranjan Sahu Mail ID: [protected]@gmail.com Mobile No : [protected]
                  I am having a LG-P500 phone right now the battery is notworking when I try to find out the battery in the mobile shops nobody iskeeping and also when I went to LG service center at Bapuji Nagar, Bhubaneswar they are also saying we do not keep these batteries. So what are you sayingshould not we purchase LG mobile phones. I had made a blunder mistake purchasedLG phone. Also it is automatically switching off if keeping some time ideally.I will next two days if my complain in not solved then I will definitely go forother way.
                  Jati Ranjan Sahu
                  Dear Jati Ranjan,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

adatta.mn
                    had bought a refrigerator model number is GL-338VSX5 on August 2011.Last month in the month of January 2014 Suddenly the fridge cooling unit stopped working.On 27th of January i had raised a service request RNA[protected] and on 29th January the technician from the service center identified that the compressor is not working.Since it was within the warranty period it was being replaced.However after he finished his job i found that the display panel was showing 'd' instead of displaying the temp.When asked the technician mentioned that the fridge has just started working so it should display the temp once it is up and running.So based on the confirmation i signed the log sheet that the request was resolved.
                    However the panel continued displaying "d" instead of the temperature and on February 14th the fridge once again stopped cooling.I raised a new service request RNA[protected].Now the technician came back saying that there is no issues with compressor but the defrosting sensor is not working.They worked on it for a couple of days and then finally identified that during wrong wiring during the compressor installation the PCV unit was short circuited and has blown away.
                    According to the LG service center there are no available parts for the PCV unit and hence the only way out is to refunding depreciated amount of the product cost (in this case 55%).I have also been suggested there are no other policies in such a scenario.
                    My whole point if it is the technician's fault why should i as a consumer suffer such harassement.This is just a 2 and half years old fridge and i am being forced to shell money out of my pocket to once again buy a new product because of no apparent fault of mine.Isnt LG has a company is liable to ensure that they have trained professionals or replace the similar model refrigerator

I had a perfectly working Whirlpool refrigerator which i had been using for 7 years and one day with excellent feedback from the store where i buy appliances took the worst decision of my life of buying an LG refrigerator.(I have also bought an automatic washing machine and a high end microwave oven from LG ).
                    Rather than spending money in marketing and pushing your products through dealers you should concentrate on product quality control and trained professionals.

jagriti.sharma84
                      On 6th Jan 2014, i registered a complaint "Complaint number RNA[protected]" that my refrigerator is not working. Service guys came to our place and leave without informing us the issue. Saying that they would come back later. After repetitive calls to the customer care, [protected], we got to know that the non functional part of the refrigerator is not in the market and they are waiting for it. After few more days, we again called at the same number to understand the progress on this, we got a reply that we would be taking your refrigerator and replace or refund you the amount. We have provided all the documents and the details that was required to process this. we have a copy of that email. We are constantly tracking with the LG support to get this done asap. Its more than a month that we have been following up but everything is in vain. We are following up with Ms.Rashmi on this. For past few days, she has not been responding to our calls and not replying to any of our request or emails. We are not sure what exaclty we are required to do now. All we can do is to file a complaint with the consumer court. This is the last thing that we would be doing. Rest all with LG people to deal with.
                      Dear Jagriti,

Shruti Mertia
                        I Shruti Bajaj lodged the complaint regarding my LG bios regerigertor on 21st january complaint no. being RNA[protected] the personal came on 22nd and said that within a week the part will come and the referigartor will work properly but till date no information about the part also every time I call the customer care they say that they will inform me within 24 hrs. but of no response.So at last I am approaching you for your help that what to do shall I wait or buy a new referigertor. My contact no is [protected] and from westbengal, kolkata
                        Dear Shruti,

LG Customer Support Team
                        same is happening with me is it solved for you? if so how many days it took for part to come?

Asha Lata
                          Hello, This is with regard to the mobile handset LGP765 that I own. It has not even been a year and I have been facing display problems with my handset. The applications open and close automatically and there is a constant distortion in the display which is making me impossible to operate my phone. I have also been to LG Customer Service three times regarding this issue and unfortunately it has not been solved permanently. I am disappointed to say I am not happy with the amount I paid to buy a non working phone. I demand a better replacement for it right away or a permanent solution to the problem. Kindly revert asap. IMEI : [protected] Model Number : LG-P765 Thank you Asha Mutluru.
                          Dear Asha,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Mrinmayi Singh
                            We purchase a LED TV model code: 32LN571G having warranty of one year costing Rs.35, 000/- on 19th Sept 2013 from Snehanjali Virar east. On 15th Jan 2014 the remote control stopped working. So we complaint the LG service centre on 16th Jan. On 19th Jan the engineering visited & confirmed the remote is in good condition. He opened the TV without intimating us & replaced the PCB board.He also did some soldering work. As Virar is always under power cut he couldn't check the LED & left.After the power supply resumed we realized that the LED is dead.We complaint again & on 23 Jan the engineered came & confirmed that the PCB board was dead. After numerous calls to service centre & Mira Road office the area manager Mr.Naseer refused to provide the new LED. He insist that the part will be replaced with the new one.On 30th Jan the part was replaced & till now the remote is not working. We complaint again. On 9th Feb the engineer was sent with no such proper background history. He then confirmed the remote is working & started to open the LED one more time for which we stopped him. After much discussion he called someone & that someone said that the problem is with the sensor. My question is if the remote was working fine, why is the need to open the LED & replace it with the dead PCB board? Why did it take so many days to figure out the problem? I believe the sensor was the main problem why wasn't it checked in the first visit? Why should i accept this LED which is man handled & opened so any times. Company policy is not to replace with the new one & no repairing is done the part is replaced than why did the frist engineer did the soldering work? Why was inexperienced engineer was sent? I beg help from the consumer code & hope the justice is done. Mrinmayi Singh [protected]@hotmail.com

LG Electronics — Repair of Handset

Dear Sir I had bought an Nexus 5 on 09.01.2014. But the same has gone unserviceable on 05.02.2014 within one month of...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

lclnrk
                              I need a solution to this never ending problem with my LG Wate purifier
                              It is been 40 DAYS since the complaint and issues cropping up because of the untrained, unprofessional not proficient technician of LGE - my water purifier has been spoilt and in spite of my repeated, calls, emails and SMSes to the Customer Care, literaly begging to your SERVICE CENTER MANAGER - this problem is not solved.
                              LG RO WATER PURIFIER ISSUE IS Going on since 24 - December - 2013
                              PLEASE urgently contact [protected]@gmail.com & [protected]@gmail.com - The first email id the registered email id, while the second email id is the id from which numerous emails have been sent to your Customer Care,
                              Your Manager - MR. Alok is also not taking any responsibility for solving the issue and is very lethargic
                              Yesterday he called and said that he will return the money and take back the product and today he is sending a mail to tease us by not responding to the issues,
                              Your technician has taken away all the new parts in the water purifier and when questioned to him, his supervisor, supervisor's supervisor (RAJKUMAR of Chennai) and Manager or RAJKUMAR - ALOK IYENGAR - all are equally fraudulently acting and does not take steps to rectify the defect and replace the unit with NEW MEMBRANES And CYLINDERS while the product is in the WARRANTY PERIOD
                              Instead your BRanch Service Manager is asking us to research about the water quality in every house in the neighbourhood with their existing WATER PURIFIER
                              This is ridiculous
                              This is literally STEALING the parts of our machine and placing inferior products
                              PLEASE RESOLVE - TAKE ACTION
                              SENIOR MANAGEMENT OF LGE please look - YOUR CHENNAI BRANCH Personnel are very negligent, irresponsible and most important are treating Customers as a very cheap - and think they can do whatever they want !!!

LG Customer Support Team
                              Dear lclnrk, Welcome to world of LG ELECTRONICS where LIFE becomes miserable and LG ELECTRONICS become UNUSABLE. EVEN I AM FACING A SIMILAR SITUATION HERE. when questioned to the sales center, he will say his supervisor, supervisor's supervisor (RAJKUMAR of Chennai) and Manager or RAJKUMAR - ALOK IYENGAR (SAME AS U MENTIONED)... SUPERWISER's SUPERWISER's SUPERWISER... FRAUD FELLOWS. See my concern below :
                              [protected][protected]
                              I purchased a LG 3d led tv 6130 from lg best shop velachery on 28th of March 2014. Ever since I bought this tv, it had a display problem on 3d projected images. There is a doubleness in the image or in technical terms called as the crosstalk as I am not happy with images produced from it. I raised the concern to lg customer care on 21st April (RNA[protected] and from that date till now 3 customer care executives have come to solve the issue which was of no use. The last person who came claimed as the senior executive (Vishnu [protected]) said that the model 6130 itself has 3d display issue when playing from USB. It can display clear 3d content only from blueray player. He claimed that it is a 100 Hz tv and only a tv that has more Mci like 240 or 400 hz can display clear 3d content. But if I had known it earlier I wouldn't have gone for this model and I would have gone for the next version.

I am asking for a refund to buy a better model from LG. This is ongoing for the last 8 months.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Gautam Sivaraman
                                Our refrigerator, all of 2 years, stopped cooling on 21st Jan. We promptly registered a complaint with LG's toll free customer service center and were told that the issue would be attended to within 24hrs. After multiple follow ups, one of their service personnel visited our house on 23rd Jan and diagnosed the problem as shortage of Freon gas within the system. He stated that he will register this issue internally in the LG system and the Fridge will be transported by LG to their workshop for filling the gas and keeping it under observation for a few days before bringing it back. We were told that personnel from LG transport team would contact us by Monday (27th). Since no one called on 27th, we followed up on 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st and 1st Feb, all in vain. We have now been told after being kicked around from pillar to post that the fridge would be picked up for repair from our house on 5th Feb. Given the history thus far, this looks highly unlikely and we are in for a long haul here. Is this the real hollow nature of LG's so called world class after sales service?? Pathetic to state the least and has caused a lot of heartburn and distress within our household!

rkankani
                                  Hi Team, My refrigerator is having leakage problem which can not be resolved by technician and he told me to replace the product. I took it in discount offer and replacement of my old refrigerator. He took over my original bill and cancelled cheque before 2 months for replacemnt process. Since then I am following my complaint and Customer care executive is telling me that the same model is not in stock for Mumbai/Thane location. I requested him to have my same product from somewhere outside Mumbai/Thane location. He is not attending me properly. My registered mobile number for complaint[protected]. Please do the needful asap. Solutions I am looking : I want my same model. No refend required.
                                  Create an unforgettable memory for all occasions. Delight all by delivering fresh flowers to Japan. You can send a lot of amazing gifts through different online stores in all over India. Order Online Flower Delivery in India on Valentine’s Day to send a sweet surprise.

shiva.christi
                                    Hi, My Name is Sivakumar B. residing at Chetpet, Chennai. Tamilnadu. My Mobile number is [protected]. My Complaint: I bought a 42 inch’ LED LG TV at Singapore last year, now it is not in the warranty period. Suddenly, the display is not clear in my TV and we were not able to watch any programs. As per procedure launched a complaint with LG Customer care somewhere during the 2nd week of December . The Complaint Number was RNA[protected]. After one day Mr. Raghupathy ( Mobile No : [protected]) from LG care came and visited my house to repair the television. He said there is a display board problem and he does not have part available at present and he said he will check and revert within 3 days. However no response from . After a week’s time I again called he and he said the parts are still not available. Again during the first week of January I called him but he was very much consistent with the same response. I really lost trust on him. I again relaunched a complaint on 17th January 2014, customer care officer said that they will escalate the complaint and also promised that I will get a call from LG with 24 hrs time. I also requested for the contact number of supervisor with whom I can talk, The officer provided the number of Mr. Thyagaran – [protected]. I tried calling him so many times but there was zero response. With complete disappointment I again call customer care executive on 20th January 2014 and repeated my concern and she promised that I will get response from the technician with in 24 hrs time, but no such response was there. I insisted for escalation contact number, she gave the number of Ms. Bharati Devi ( [protected]) I tried calling her multiple time and no response from her side. I even dropped a message to call me back and no response for the same. From no where again Mr. Raghupathy old technician called and said the same that part are not available. I have invested so much time write this mail with complete frustration and in my life time I will never purchase any LG product and this is very bad way of treating a customer service. I have recorded all my proofs and will definitely take this up to your higher levels and also to various consumer forums. Really pathetic service and response . False commitments. Extremely disappointing service. I will wait for one more day, else will take this up legally for the amount of mental truma I had undergone. Very bad. B. Sivakumar [protected]

dillipdas
                                      Hello sir, I would like inform to you i had purchase LG flat Television Model No: 21FJ8RGE, Serial No 007NlAM079312 lase two year ago. After warranty period my television showing problem for display all pictures. Pictures and channels are not showing square type like "C" alphabet. I had complaint with LG customer care more times. They had register my complaint and sent service person to my home and they had charged Rs 250. There was same problem again come with after 3 months again i had called and pay to him Rs 250 and they guide me and told me send your TV to service center. As per there advice i sent my TV to service center and they are change some parts and charged amount Rs 1170. Again after 3 months i had faced same problem in my TV again i had called customer service center and they charge again Rs 250 for visiting charge. Right now i am facing same problem when i called to LG service center to resolve my problem same way as per previous step the charging Rs 250. I have loss much amount but still i am not getting anythings i am really frustrated and i have no way to handle this. Please help Me. I hope you will try to understand my problem Name : Dillip Das Phone : +91 [protected] Thanks,
                                      Here is my Complaint no: RNA[protected]
                                      Dililp
                                      Updated by dillipdas Jan 17, 2014
                                      Hello sir, I would like inform to you i had purchase LG flat Television Model No: 21FJ8RGE, Serial No 007NlAM079312 lase two year ago. After warranty period my television showing problem for display all pictures. Pictures and channels are showing square type like "C" alphabet. I had complaint with LG customer care more times. They had register my complaint and sent service person to my home and they had charged Rs 250. There was same problem again come with after 3 months again i had called and pay to him Rs 250 and they guide me and told me send your TV to service center. As per there advice i sent my TV to service center and they are change some parts and charged amount Rs 1170. Again after 3 months i had faced same problem in my TV again i had called customer service center and they charge again Rs 250 for visiting charge. Right now i am facing same problem when i called to LG service center to resolve my problem same way as per previous step the charging Rs 250. I have loss much amount but still i am not getting anythings i am really frustrated and i have no way to handle this. Please help Me. I hope you will try to understand my problem Name : Dillip Das Phone : +91 [protected] Thanks, Here is my Complaint no: RNA[protected] Dililp

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                                        Flipkart
                                        orders canceling from seller retail net after order debited from account, issuing refund
                                        (8 minutes ago)
                                        India Infoline Finance [IIFL]
                                        pmay subsidy not provided as guaranteed
                                        (8 minutes ago)
                                        Samsung
                                        cheating customer on service and service not provided
                                        (10 minutes ago)
                                        Patanjali Ayurved
                                        Complaining about order me app
                                        (20 minutes ago)