LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to LG Electronics

Having problems with LG Electronics?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LG Electronics customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LG Electronics

1 800 180 9999

View more phone numbers

Mobile

LG Electronics reviews & complaints page 72

I bhought a lg water purifier from shenanjali virar (W). It is not working properly so we registered complaint in lg customer care and the technician deepak mob no: [protected] told that there is a fault in the water purifier and told that visit snehanjali virar (W) they will replace the machine. But when we visited there they told that no one has given the report of the prblm and told have send the msg of replacement to the lg company and they will call u, but after two three days no call and no msg. So now there is no trust of mine on snehanjali and the lg company also and the service is really very very poor. From next time i will never prefer to lg products and from snehanjali
LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are using lg water purifier and its water is acidic in nature.. We are falling ill drinking this water. Several times we try to contact the incharge.. No steps are taken yet for our help. Water is not safe for drinking. No team or members of company try to help us solving dis issue.. Very poor after sale service..
    Though we buy this water purifier past one and half year ago, and when we bought this water purifier its ph color is blue and now it turns into red which is acidic.. Even highly acidic in nature.. And not fitt for human consumption..
    We have to bring water from someone's else house nd we are facing this problem from few months.. And there are several health issues occurring due to drinking this water. Its my second complaint letter to company. If no steps are taken to resolve are problem.. Further higher steps are taken from our side for this issue.. As water is not fitt for drinking.
    LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    The LG products are not good working first of all and the service is the worst of the other companies ever. So I request the peoples verify before buying any LG products.

I deposited 66, 000 in LG's account for servicing my VRV air conditioner. the amount was paid in two halves. while one deposit reflected in LG's books. the other did not for reasons still unknown. Since the heat was getting unbearable, i went ahead and paid another 33000 and got the work done in my apartment. this with the understanding that if the money shows up in their system they will refund the excess back to me. it has been close to 2 months already and close to 200 emails to LG, i haven't received the refund. i move from one table to another pleading for some response but receive none.

One department at LG after close to 40 days of follow up confirmed that the money was received the day it was deposited and asked me to speak with Narendaran at LG Chennai and gave me his mobile number. I called narendaran, he heard me for a minute and said I don’t know anything about it and cut my line. I called him atleast 15-20 times after that but he kept cutting my line. For the record narendaran spoke very very rudely and with complete lack of respect or consideration for a customer. I have paid more than a lakh of rupees to LG in less than a week and the very least I expect is some respect and some consideration towards my issue.

If LG had received the payment shouldn’t you have proactively reached Out to me? Is it my job to go knocking from door to door to see if someone can help? Even if I were to do that, what kind of customer engagement is it that you insult the customer and bang the phone down on him and even worse disconnect every call you receive from the number?

I write an email on this issue to LG service India but it been close to two weeks and there is no response. While i wait for LG corporate office to respond i am following up with the local team on the status. surprise surprise, one dept says we are refunding the amount and asked for documentation on my aadhar and PAN card, the other department head on WhatsApp says I am sorry but we haven't received the money.

Is this some kind of a Joke? what would it take for LG to confirm either way in a properly documented fashion what really happened? the corporate office doesn't seem to care, LG Chennai is absolutely clueless and frankly doesn't give a damn and in all this where does the customer go?

I am hoping that through this forum someone in LG will wake up and take up my matter.
      LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a television (Lg led 109cm 43lj617t) from croma on 05/10/2017 having invoice number sla[protected] with three year warranty (One year with product & two year extended warranty)

I noticed display problem in my tv on 07/05/2018 when i switched it on.
        I would like to bring to kind attention also that it was working fine when i switched it off on 06/05/2018 night.
        To get resolve the issue, i raise...

Your customer care staff have taken TV for repairing and told in one day it will be OK and delivered in one or two days. But they are giving false commitment to me . Today i have gone to your center at Rourkela center in charge told me to deliver it by evening. But they are giving false commitment and harassing the customer . At the time of AMC he is giving such type commitment to do all things. But false commitment and image create bad impression of your company. Enquire about the matter. Otherwise I will go for another way.
        LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had received the quotation for oven. and we are tried calling you for the repair of oven from last one month by calling your Lg customer care person, there is no respond from your end. poor service no immediate action /response from the company, delaying to give service to the customers.I am working with your customer care team for last few days but really surprize that how customer care team support to the custom...

Hello sir
          I have purchased a split ac of model no. Q18pwxa from kataria electronics, sadul shahar, sri gaganagar, rajasthan (India) on 24 jan 2018. I asked to dealer for installation at the time of purchase but they didn't respond properly. Two day ago i called to an engineer he said i will do install at amount of rs.499. Today an engineer from lg visit my home and after every change and arrangements in room, he demand for 1500 + tax. He wasted my 3 hrs. No information was given to me from company side regarding the installation within one month at rs. 499. I called to customer centre but they was not able to solve my problem.
          I think it was the responsibility of service provider to inform me regarding installation service. I wish you will solve my problem.
          Find attachment
          LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased an lg five star ac through amazon. Engineer came after four days and installed it. He charged 6500 and denied to provide any bill. He broke my exhaust fan and use different colors pipe as provided by company. He promised to change the pipe but he has not changed. The name of that engineer is nazim. I contacted his supervisor arjun pandit too.
            I sent him photo of fitting. He also did not take any interest.
            LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My washing machine was under repair informed to customers care on 01.06.18 at 8hr. Till evening of the day none was attended.in the mean time i have contact ed customercare four times. The answer was "will be arranged"and i was asked to contact the service centres
              Thegiven nos were not related to their jurisdiction to my pĺace. As a customer it is undigested for such a bad service from a branded company. - prasad
              LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It freezes up you have to unplug it to reset the piece of # can't blue tooth has not updated since i got it can't get no apps that are worth anything if there is any apps for it the remote nearly works half the time if i would have known all this i would have not spent the money for it it's a piece of # that lg should have never made. Model number is bh5140s...

LG Refrigerator — lg refrigerator expensive junk

I bought a lg refrigerator $29999. Refrigerate on december 10 th 2014 this refrigerator has to be serviced ever 8 or 9 months every 3 months i have to empty it an unplug for 3or 4 days to defrost the 2 inches of ice it is the worst experience of my life i sol appliances for sears for 10 years and never encounter a issues like this, i have a lg refrigerator that is 20 years old and has not had one not one services call. I have lost hundreds...

I submit my mobile to service on lg service centre (Balaji enterprises, 7b, ekdalia road, beside saree kuthir, ground floor, premises of simon day school, gariahat, kolkata 700019) dated 28/08/2017 but till date mobile is not repair and no any phone calls from that service centre. Even i call them continuously no any proper reply from them. On 15/09/2017 got reply from them they will provide d. O to purchase new mobile because mobile was not repair so till date they are not providing d. O.

Please help me and provide me d. O to purchase new mobile (If they repair my old mobile that i will not trust what they repair also my mobile guarantee period is over if any fault found in mobile then they will not repair after receiving mobile phone from them).

I mail to lg customer care continuously but no any response from them.

My name is chandan kumar jha my contact no is [protected] mobile model no is lg k580i (Lg x cam).
                Dear Customer (harshit mondal),

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team. Our representative will attend to your issue shortly.

Updated by harshit mondal
                today you reply me that your representative will contact me shortly (when they contact), I submit my complain on your site from September 2017 but no one contact with me.

I mail to lg customer care continuously but no any response from them.

I have purchased the lg 1.5 ton dual inverter ac on 4th may 2018 the same was installed by mr vijayan from ar electronics avadi lg authorised service dealer
                  From last week we are facing cooling issues with this ac

We called the customer care and registered a complaint in this manner we received a call from ar electronics one person named suresh is calling us and speaking unprofessionally and commanding us that we need to call the person who installed the ac and get it resolved secondly suresh has also stated if he comes to rectify the issue we need to pay him for the visit

1 why do you commit 10 years warranty
                  2 lg has a poor customer service there is no respect for your customers

3 if your product is defective you do not have the courtesy to acknowledge the issue and provide a resolution

4 your authorised customer service ar electronics are not professionals

5 if you do not respond to my query i will be escalating this to the next level
                  Jul 13, 2018
                  Dear Customer (Mario.[protected]@gmail.com),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Electronics — not cooling and also door cooling

Respected sir
                    I purchased a refrigerator from aditya vision bihar sharif NALANDA dated on 26th may 2018. I complained many times customer care.becase my freeze is not giving cooling and gate cooling is not working. They are harassing me mentally and physically agonising. I do not take defective.replacement is needed.
                    Please take legal action that company...

A horrible experience buying products and asking for a service

Bought fridge complaint on line and they sent it to mumbai some ss services which is based at borivali

The guy came charged moneis and then again came charged extra monies and nothing has been repaired in the fridge so far

Hope this mail works out and reaches the concerned cell

As a consumer me having a tough time following with the local technicians

Do advise
                    Jul 13, 2018
                    Dear Customer (Anant Nanoti),

LG Customer Support Team

Pathetic service from lg.
                      Issue with led hence lodged a complaint wherein the service engineer asked for 23k to repair and i agreed for same. But after follow up found out that my complaint rnp[protected] got closed without my consent or resolution.

Hence lodged another complaint with complaint number rnp[protected] where in i got to know that the panel is not available and service engineer asked for the copy of bill. After providing the same the service engineer provided a number of his senior but that senior is not picking the call and neither am getting a call back.

Plz suggest the course of action now as to resolve my issue.

Bought the product from a brand with a faith.
                      May 28, 2018
                      Updated by ajitjambhulkar
                      Its been almost more than one and half month but no resolution by LG team
                      Dear Customer (ajitjambhulkar),

Date of complaint : 12.05.2018
                        Complaint reference no. : rnp[protected]

I have registered a complaint with lg electronics (On customer care no. Available online) regarding problem in refrigerator. They sent their technician on next day. As there was problem of vacuum creation inside the refrigerator due to which door was getting very hard to open. Technician reversed the rubber which is affixed around the door. And also as main handle of the door was broken as well as frame of freezer (Where freezer of door is affixed). He assured me to replace the spares by 19.05.2018 after getting confirmation from his supiriors.
                        Door vacuum problem resolved for some time. I paid desired charges. Then from next day same problem persist.
                        On 15.05.2018 again i registered complaint, reference no. Rnp[protected] for vacuum creation. I am continuously taking follow up. On saturday i called customer care of lg that my problem still not resolved, the person said that right now our system is not working and lg representative will call you surely by next morning.
                        I am also taking follow up with unique electronics (Dealer of lg), but today as per discussion, freezer door frame is not available anywhere and also handle of refrigerator is not available.
                        We have purchased this refrigerator in 2013 only, and how lg can discontinue the production of spare parts.

Please do needful as we are getting frustrated due to number of follow ups.
                        Dear Customer (Shilpa himesh verma),

Updated by Shilpa himesh verma
                        [protected]. Hope matter will get resolved at the earliest
                        [protected]..hope matter will get resolved at the earliest

I purchased five star dual inventor lg ac on 20.05.2018 from reliance mart rewari, same was delivered on 21.05.2018. While purchasing i was promised that ac will be installed next day after delivery by lg service centre. On 22.05.2018, i received a massage from lg care that a technician has been detailed. He came on 23.05.2018 and raised some problem in installing and left the house by saying we will came tomorrow. But till date no one came and neither pick up the phone.
                          Eight (8) days passed your product is lying in house as it is, really disappointed and i'm facing problem in this hot weather. I regret that i have chosen lg product. Very bad experience for me and if it is not installed within day i am going to return the product.
                          Dear Customer (Mahashe),

LG Customer Support Team

I had complained abt my refrigerator on the 21st of may tat its not working the technician said compressor is got spoiled and have to order but now wen it has been ordered the technician i don't know wat he did and again the fridge is not working its been a week and our ramzaan r going on no water no food this is not right from ur part. Please look into the matter
                            Dear Customer (Batul Choonawala),

LG Customer Support Team

I bought an inverter ac from kumar electronics, rohini newdelhi on 03/04/2018. The guy who came for installation have not fixed it properly, now im facing a coolant leakage problem, after confirming with service guys. I'm totally not satisfied with the customer service. Really disappointed and i'm facing problem in this hot weather. Im attaching the bill....