[Resolved] Lg Electronics — led tv

Madhubani, Madhubani District, Bihar, India
 ashishscsvmv on Feb 21, 2018
I have purchased my new lg tv befor 4 year back. After one year tv is not working properly. Than after i complain to customer care on continuous basis and similar i paid to local authorized service center. But they are suggesting me to sold my new tv at less amout as 40000. But i denied the proposal. So he ask me to total 15000. I says why i borrow such pain. So please let me know proper justification and support.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 27, 2018
Ok

[Feb 21, 2018] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2018
Dear Customer (ashishscsvmv),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team

Comments

My contact no is-[protected]
Still awaited any response from LG .no feedback taken for manufacturer default issue is concerned.
I have bought this lg g6 five months ago before January security update it was working well but after update it start somewhat lagging like Snapchat app not working well, it somewhat hang when we start internet connection and it start heating without any extreme use.

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    Lg Electronics - led tv