[Resolved] Lg Electronics — Refrigerator is not working properly. Poor customer services

Indore, Indore District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 25nee51
As you are writing that LG is committed to extend the best possible services to its customer, but from the behavior of service engineers it is not reflecting.
I am a loyal customer of LG and is presently using LG LED TV, AC and Refrigerator.
I purchased the LG refrigerator on 27 December 2015 from Bombay Agencies Indore (M.P. India), but very next day the problems started with the refrigerator and Ice started forming on the items placed on the vegetable box and good started spoiling. I complained about the same with LG and after long follow up and argument the refrigerator got replaced on 13 Jan 2016. But the same problem is persisting with the new refrigerator also and your service engineer is saying that it the product feature and the same is mentioned in manual. But the irony is that the manual is provided after the purchase and this great feature is no where mentioned in the brochure of the product at dealers place.
I know though I am a loyal customer of LG but a small customer like me hardly matters to such a big company. But still I request you to kindly return me my money and take back your refrigerator as I am unable to handle the product with such a great feature.
Looking forward for your positive response and kind help.
Details of purchase are as follows:
Name: Nirmala Goyal
Invoice no.: R-2015LGIND[protected]
Date of first purchase: 27 Dec 2015
Contact: +91 [protected]
Complaint no.: RNA[protected]
Old complaint no.: RNA[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 23, 2016
Received my payment back. After deduction of rs. 1500, which was amount of exchange offered for old refrigerator. For which dealer has not given any effect in bill. I returned the refrigerator but didn't received my old refrigerator back

[Feb 23, 2016] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Neeraj,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your complaint and also shared the same with the concerned team. Our customer service personnel will address your issue shortly.

LG Customer Support Team
This is what happening to vegetables. Please see pictures
Not yet any positive response
Pathetic services. Asking for refund after deducting VAT tax. Why should I bear tax if I am not at mistake.

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    Lg Electronics - Refrigerator is not working properly. Poor customer services