[Resolved] LIC Housing Finance — Wrong information from LIC HSG in CIBIL Report

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 satyabanpradhan
Hi, On dated[protected] I have checked my CIBIL reportand found my name as a GUARANTOR for LIC HSG loan account no:[protected].I found my name (Satyaban Pradhan, PAN:APQPP4701A) as a GUARANTOR for LIC HSG loan account no:[protected] on dated[protected].This data is not belong to me and I have never sign as a guarantor for any loan account. For your information in 2003 I was a student and it’s not possible to be a guarantor for any loan account. Below are the details about the CIBIL report Please re-verify and send the correct information to CIBIL.

Wrong information from LIC HSG in CIBIL Report
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2015
Issue is resolved now.As per CIBIL they have deeply investigate this matter and today I got the message that they have removed the wrong information from my CIBIL report.Thanks a lot.

Comments

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You can now raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

Once you have raised the dispute CIBIL’s Dispute Resolution Team will analyze and route the dispute to the respective Credit institutions for confirmation. Please remember that CIBIL cannot modify any information in the database without confirmation from the relevant Credit Institutions.

Hello CIBIL Team,

I have already raised a dispute and its in the process.Today I have checked with LIC Housing finance, Pune office and found that the guarantor for LIC HSG loan account no:[protected] on dated[protected] is P.Satyanarayana and this account is belongs to Secunderabad branch.My Name is Satyaban Pradhan not P.Satyanarayana. Could you please communicate the same to LIC housing finance and remove these data which are not related to me. Due to these data i am unnecessarily facing issue while applying for any loan.

Dear Customer,

Please reply with the Dispute ID/ Service Request Number which you may have received when you raised the dispute on CIBIL’s website. We shall investigate and revert to you shortly.

Hello CIBIL Team,

I have raised two having dispute ID :D[protected] on dt 14 Dec 2015 and dispute ID: D[protected] on dt 11th Dec 2015 .
I have got a mail for dispute ID: D[protected] that all data are verified by internal team and all data are correct but its not correct information as I have verified with local LIC hsg office and found that the guarantor is P.Satyanarayana as I have mentioned in my previous post so I have re-raised the dispute ID :D[protected] on dt 14 Dec 2015 but till now I have received not any response on this.

Please investigate and let me know as soon as possible.

Hello CIBIL Team,

Please investigate and let me know as soon as possible.

Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that an e-mail has been sent to you on December 21, 2015.

Hello CIBIL team,

Yes..I got the mail but in mail its mentioned that we are working on this and will notify once got any updates from concern department.Due to this delay process my loan approval is on hold. If I will not receive any updates then I will bound to take legal action.

Now issue is resolved..Thanks

LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    LIC Housing Finance - Wrong information from LIC HSG in CIBIL Report