Linkside Alias Kdt Company — waste unfit company it has to be garbage

Such an idiotic company who do fraud works and cheat people, those people behave so innocent as if they are perfect and proper in their work, i did my work and at the last day i needed some 1 hr extention to complete my work. And when i contacted them they said i have to pay 1000 for 1day extention and later i told i just need 1 hr extention they told 500 for 1 hr. Such an assole people they are after me paying later i submited work they said once i submit ill get payment. Once i submitted the work they said after 3 days your payment will be done, it has been 1 week i dint get my payment when i contacted them they sai no accurecy. What nonsense i was feeling like hitting them with slippers, later they said me to check when i checked ouyt of 800 forms 628 forms were wrong i was like really frustrated, how can so many forms be wrong. Later they started say caseb has been field proceed for further details nonsense stuff and all, they are thretening me saying they have my adhar card details believing them was biggest mistake, a big lesson of life, wow wonderfull gujurath people.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet