[Resolved] Mac2cap - Csr — asking money by sending some fraud messages & notices and threats

Sai nath Plaza, Kava Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
 Kritya on Sep 19, 2019
I got a call from a company called tech. Mac2cap 'app' (CSR)captcha work... About a part-time job which involved entering 10000 captchas within 10 days in which 90% has to be correct and told that there are few vacancies left in this job. So, Within a few minutes, i got a mail from them saying that you signed an agreement (Which i'm unaware of) that you are liable to pay 5000 inr in the event of not reaching 90% accuracy.
Without my permission, they have filed an agreement. when I started entering Captcha, after entering 500 captcha (which took my 4 days) the entry count automatically became ZERO and when contacted there was no response from them.
And now they started calling me from different numbers( [protected], [protected]) asking to pay penalty Rs. 5000 and threatening me by sending some messages and mails.

Requesting you to take strict action against these fraud persons & fake companies for harassing innocent people by by blackmailing them.
Their Mobile numbers are - [protected], [protected]

asking money by sending some fraud messages & notices and threats
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 24, 2019
I received email from the consumer complaint asking for the contact number of the person blackmailing me & asking for the money.

I provided the number and today i received call again from consumer complaint department informing me that my complain is resolve and assured me that they will not call me again for any money.

Comments

Bhai mere sath bhi ye froud hua h plz aapka mobile number bhejiye mujhe ya [protected] ye mera number h is par call kar dijie mujhe mera nam rahul h
I just received call from Consumer complaint department assuring me that they have resolve my above complaint.

Thank you very much for your support.

Rgds
kritya

Mac2cap - Csr - asking money by sending some fraud messages & notices and threats

Company:Mac2cap - Csr