Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [MSRTC] Customer Care

Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [MSRTC] Customer Care

Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation

Pune Station, Pune

Bad

Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [MSRTC] related photos (561)

Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [MSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

saurabh shelar
I want to lodge complaint with regards to ST bus driver,from route Malad West SV Road.
Bus Details:
Destination: Shrivardhan (ST Bus)
Bus Timing : 7.30 am at Malad West

We were waiting for Bus from 6.45 am as we want to go to our village.
As bus timing is 7.30 am from Malad.But ST bus driver did not stop at bus stop.
And even we called Borivali ST stand depo for such case and ask them to stop that bus(shrivardhan)
at kurla.
As my dad is senior citizen of India.
Repect to be given and need to obey some kind of
discipline from Bus driver.

Hope such case doesn't happen to anyone.

Saurabh

sppatil71
    Dear Sir
    My self Santosh Patil from Sajani village of Kolhapur district is daily travelling from Sajani to Kolhapur for service and official work. It has been observed that, many times bus conductor Ajara to Ichalkaranji, Gadhinglaj to Ichalkaranji, Chandgad to Ichalkaranji, Kurundwad to Kolhapur, Nrusinhwadi to Kolhapur (excluding Radhanagari to Ichalkaranji and Gaganbavada to Ichalkaranji) are not allowing passengers to enter in the bus. They are stating that, this bus is not ordinary bus and will not stop at small villages in between.
    Time and again I raised this issue at different platforms (including controller of Kolhapur division and Ichalkarnji depot), but they are also not willing to solve this problem and keep on giving false reasons. Conductors are not even bother to controllers and disobey their commands and do not stop at our villages. This make every day quarreling with conductors and create mental stress for all villagers. Senior citizens are facing problems, as they are unable to read nameplate and conductors did not board them for small bus stops.
    One thing is that so called attitude of conductors lead to increase the private transportation and peoples are now not willing to travel by ST bus.
    Conductor does not stop in-between even though bus is empty.
    I hope you will take proper action against these culprits and hope we will get justice.

Yours faithfully,
    Santosh Patil,
    A/p :- Sajani, Tal :- Hatkangale,
    Dist:- Kolhapur-416116
    Contact No. [protected], Email :- [protected]@gmail.com

sitaramg

The State Transport Services have been cancelled on 14 Nov 2012. Due to Sugar Cane Strike and Rasta Band Andolan leaded by Mr. Raju Shetti.
      From that time I continuously complaining to ST Dept., Billing Gateway Dept. But nobody is bothered about the refund. I had booked the ticket online the Ticket details are below:

Trip Number : L5705 Approx. Boarding Time : 09:45 Hrs.
      Ticket Number : 11139692 Transaction Id : MCTR[protected]
      Service Start Place : CHINCHWAD Service End Place : MURUM
      Passenger Boarding Point : CHINCHWAD Passenger Alighting Point : NALADURGA
      Date of Journey : 14/11/12 Departure time from Starting Place : 09:45 Hrs.
      Bus Service Type : ORDINARY EXPRESS No. of Seats : 2

Please help me. As no one is responsible for taking care of these cases.

Sitaram Gaikwad

ABHIJITJ
        Dear Sir / Madam,

I have complaint about 1.45 hours i was waiting to get Chiplun To Mumbai ticket reservation at Chiplun ST stand.

Yesterday [07.04.2013] this incidence was happened at the Chiplun ST reservation window.At 11:00 am i was standing in Que for the ticket & 12:45 pm i have got the ticket.Many times me & other customers have asking for the delay and counter person (lady conductor)) answered Internet problem & same intimated to IT support person & that IT support person was came after 1 hour & says BSNL net was very slow & continue disconnect.When i was cross verify then i found there is no Local area network [LAN] connection they are using data card.

Suggestion.

Please do not use Data card take net server [Local Area Network] & if possible then take Net service of TATA.

I have requested to you please take action against this complaint & do the needful & this incidence never happened again with our customer.

Thanks & regards,
        Abhijit J Pimpare

MSRTC, City Bus — Irregular Bus Service, Nasik to Nasik Road

sanhegde
          I am a Female working In Satpur MIDC, My official timings are from 9.00 am to 6.15pm.
          In the morning I take the bus...
          Complaint category Public Transportation

larryson0889
          Subject : No bus facility provided to common people in vasai from papdy market (Naka)to naigaon station
          Dear Sir
          I am a local resident of papdy , vasai West ,(Mumbai) ,Dist : thane 401201. I and almost all people travel from vasai to Mumbai for job I have been traveling for last 10 years . we have to take a auto from papdy to naigaon station everyday as there is no public transportation facility at all in this area .as we leave to work In the morning and come home late at night there r no auto available in this area to go to our house. As the rate of hire a auto is sky high here.
          The common man can not afford this kind of rate to travel to work everyday . and I am been facing this problem from last 10 years I have complained many times but there is always no response from the authorities. As if we r cats n dogs o them they don’t even see that a man who has to go to work early in the morning he has to walk 1 km till the main road just to take auto to station. and the frequency of auto is very very very low we have to wait for 2 hours just to take a auto to station.
          I am disappointed because your Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation in vasai as they r not providing any public service which is very much problematic to the general public n this has to be changes so other people donot suffer the thing that I have been going through from last 10 years
          To resolve the problem I would appreciate your I would pleade to the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation to provide a bus facility to the general public from papdy to naigaon station..
          I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this problem
          Yours sincerely
          Larryson Rodrigues

road — road facility

sir there is no proper road facility to my village, before some years when i heard that our centeral govt has borrowed loan to put roads to all the villages in our country i felt happy ,but for our village they have put only for half a way from the main road ,why is it so we need road for another half km . people in our village are facing lot of difficulties to travel in the rainy season,and the other thing is it is not a big deal because our village is not in hill area or some thing the place is .......
          mallasindram (village)
          alasapalli(panchayat)
          hosur (taluk),
          krishanagiri(dist)
          tamilnadu (state)
          pin..635103
          come and visit our place on a rainy day ... u will fell that..... all o[censored]s in our village will be thank full if this favour is done for us . thanking u ..harish kumar.a, door no 1/153 same adress

road — Bus and Road Facility

Sir there is no proper Bus and Road facility to my village, before some years when i heard that our central govt. has borrowed loan to put roads to all the villages in our country i felt happy, but for our village they have put only for half a way from the main road, why is it so we need road for another half KM. our village People and Students are facing lot of problems travel to Hospital and School timing period, and the other thing is it is not a big deal because our village is not in hill area the place is Villupuram District, Ulundur pet Taluk, Seedevi Panchayat & Post, Savariyar puram Village. Please come and visit one working day our village you will fell that, all o[censored]s in our village will be thank full if this favor is done for us.

Thanking you,

RAJ

Savariyarpuram Village.

No Road available for Half of the Village — No Road available for Half of the Village

Respected Sir / Madam,

Requesting your attention to Village:Bharvalia, Post: Barpaar Near Baltikra Road.

People residing in North east part of the village are not having access to any Road.

The earlier Road is Blocked by High Society People of the village.

Mostly poor people are living in north east part of the village.

Requesting your intervention and help us to get the road available.

Bus stops at restaurants having very high prices

I travels regularly by MSRTC buses for long route. So we always need to have some food at between stops. But buses always takes stops at restaurants which have very high rates which are usually trice or four time ore than regular rate.

MukeshGupta1985
            I booked 2 tickets in Sheetal A.C bus which is run by MSRTC (Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation). Below are the details :

Trip Number : M10206
            Ticket Number : 12175101
            Transaction Id : MCIT[protected]
            Date of Journey : 08/03/13
            Bus Service Type : AC-SHEETAL
            Service Start Place : SHIVAJI NAGAR PUNE
            Service End Place : NASIK CBS
            No. of Seats : 2

Pune to Nasik journey is around 6 hours by the bus. After around 2-3 hours, AC got off in the bus. All passengers were facing intense suffocation inside the bus as windows cant be opened in AC bus. When we complained to driver regarding it. He said that he is also trying to switch on the AC but unable to do it as AC system got broken. However just before entering in Nasik (Around 30 min before Nasik), driver took the bus to a petrol pump and filled the diesel. After filling the fuel, AC system started working.
            It shows how all the passengers were cheated and were forced to face intense suffocation for around 3 hours. Driver told lie that AC system got broken however it was not working as there was no fuel in bus.

1) Passengers faced so much trouble, suffocation on traveling in AC bus with AC not working although they paid fare of AC bus. So all of the passengers should be returned the difference fare amount between AC and non AC bus.
            2) It looks like MSRTC administration dont give proper attention on the bus before leaving the bus stand that bus has proper arrangement for travelling like fuel, extra tyres or tool box.
            3) If MSRTC administration takes proper care then it is the driver who just for making money by saving the fuel, made all the passengers troubled so much.

MSRTC need to take strict actions regarding such incidents. It was a small route of 6 hours so it was bearable by passengers. If it would have been in a bus of long route then it could be be very very troublesome.

I am really very disappointing with your the services of MSRTC. I was in the impression that only Private bus operators do like this but even MSRTC which is a Govt company doesnot differ.I am so sorry to say that in future if i need to travel anywhere then MSRTC bus will be the my last option.

Name - Mukesh Gupta
            Mobile - [protected]
            Email - [protected]@gmail.com

Msrtc — COMPLAINT AGAINST ST BUS DRIVER & CONTROLLER

bilalhusain
              I want to bring to your kind notice that the cruelty & misbehavior shown by ST bus Driver and Controller...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (28)Complaint category Public Transportation

rajeshmesh
              i have complaint of conductor and driver of MH12 EF 6884 or not stoping bus on the required stop. on date 28 jan 2013 bus no Depart from bramhapuri nearby 5.50 p.m which was general bus ( sawari gadi) brmhapuru- chandrapur was with my father who was 70 year old i.e senior cityzen. we wanted to stop near nagbhid railway station. where there are two Bus stands for sawari gadi krishinagar sulezari and other nagbhid railway station bus stand. when i asked to stop at first bus stand conductor told me to ask to driver, insted giving bell to stop. another bus stand passed away we asked to stop again but driver didnot stop.
              doesn't conductor know her duty, i wished to kick him at the same moment but father was with me i controll myself. but if , such things happen anymore it could happen soon...... not by me someone other.....

sangeeta s.jadhav
                i reserv my seat in Tasgaon -Pune bus
                wrong time punch on E-reservation ticket.
                bonding point is Palus
                Bonding time printed on ticket-07am but actuali bonding time is-6:20am
                i am traval from next bus .I trubal in this suffer .standing suffer
                palus-satara .This is mistake of state transport Maharashtra. I have my ticket cost, my timecost&trubal also
                Name-sangeeta s.jadhav
                Trip no-M8079 Transaction ID:MHCC[protected]
                Ticket Number[protected] Date of journey-15/01/2013
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

vins20183
                  HI i had a reservation for msrtc semi luxury bus from swargate to thane at 22:15 from swargate.i had boarding from brahmin chowk aundh.i waited till 11pm and then called msrtc office many times and finally at 11.20 they answered and told me that the bus has left from swargate and the number was 7510. at 11.30 the bus crossed from besides us and even after repeated shouts form myself and mr mane the stop attendant at brahmin chowk the bus did not stop.
                  then i had to take aswamegh and pay 355 for the ticket and go to dadar which reached at 1.30 am on 24th. and that time the trains had stopped so again had to pay 280rs for rickshaw form dadar to thane.

so in all i had a very bad experience and was left stranded and had to spend 3 times the amount of money of the ticket to reach my destination.

can someone do something about this

vivek1981_uict

I am govind gaike age 58 years, I booked bus tickets at 3 pm on 23-nov-2012, for myself with my wife, daughter & grandson of 6 months (reservation seat nos 3, 4 & 5 and ticket nos are 211343, 211344 & 211345)in barshi to pune bus departure at 16-45 on 23 nov 2012. There were other 5 passengers who booked tickets in that bus. When bus came late to bus stand at about 17-30 and then it was cancelled because of not enough passengers are there.It was not an extra bus, it is regular /Daily bus from barshi to pune timing 16-45. We have been told to get down from the bus and there was no parallel arrangement done.Then the same bus was routed to pandharpur where fairly good no. Of passenger available. It was tremendous inconvenience caused to all o[censored]s. It was question of bus service, faith & its commitment towards passenger who belives in msrtc. Please look into matter & revert with suitable answer.

Thanking you,

kind regards,
                    govind gaike
                    Respected Sir / Madam.

This is to bring to your kind notice that I had booked online ticket (No.[protected] for my trip from Pune Swarget - Dadar East (TRIP M7753 dt. 18.11.12) of your Shivneri service (Bus no. 1105 seat no. 25, 26 & 32).

Unfortunately Shiv Sena Chief Shri BalaSaheb Thakre passed away on day prior to the journey and due to this all the shops were closed on the previous day & on the day of Journey Thus I could not take print out of e-ticket. Although at the time of Journey I was carrying a valid photo ID still I was not allowed to continue my journey as the instead on print out. I tried to convince the conductor (ID 106795 Mrs. Shirsagar) but she directed me to controller & then Depo incharge. On meeting controller & also Depo in charge, I again tried to explain them the issue and request to allow me to travel. They were firm on their stand on not to allow me to travel without print out. They further insisted to take a fresh ticket for same bus & seat for which I have already booked my ticket (Bus no. 1105 seat no. 25, 26 & 32). They also confirmed me that on my application to MSRTC the amount will be refund. On this assurance I took fresh tickets earlier46662, 46663 & 46664 for already booked same seats 25, 26 & 32.

For your convenience I am mentioning the details as below and also attaching soft copy of e-ticket & physical ticket both:

e-ticket: Trip no. M7753, Ticket no. 11221301, Date of journey 18.11.12, AC Shivneri, Departure time 16.00hrs. No of seats 3.
                    Passenger Details : Mayuresh Purohit, Darshana Purohit, Shreyash Purohit & (infant Mihika Purohit) Total cost : 1133.07Rs

Physical ticked : No. 046662, 046663, 046664, Bus no. 1105, Dt. 18.11.12 toatl cost 1110/- AC Shivneri Swarget to Dadar of 4 pm.

I would further request you to kindly consider this case with sympathy and accordingly also would request you to give full refund of the ticket as MSRTC has charges me twice for the same seat & Same Trip.

Mayuresh Purohit
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

ra_hul
                      I booked one online ticket on today's (14/10/2012)Thane-Pune Shivneri bus scheduled at 2030 hrs.Online payment Rs.352/- was paid(Through Corporation Bank,Debit- Visa Card).Message received from bank on the successful transaction.Unfortunately,ticket was not issued.I tried to contact MSRTC customer cell.But nobody is responding.Thus,it seems that I will loose my money unnecessarily.
                      Any solution on this to get my money back?

anudi56
                        To, Sir / Madam I have been travling From last 2 and a half month from kokan bhavan to alibagh everyday but Mumbai to alibagh, or mumbai to murudh No buses are stoping at Kokan Bavan After 7.00pm please go through my complaint thankyou

Kiran Pardeshi
                          I had ticket booking from Manchar to Ghatkopar in Bus Alephata - Kurla Neharu nagar. This Bus was cancelled without any prior information even i got journey confirmation sms about 2hours ago before boarding time. Authorities over Manchar Bus stand were not ready to take any responsibility neither of alternative arrangement in other bus nor refund of money.
                          This all scenario caused great inconvenience to me request you to take appropriate actions & refund money .

Trip Number : M3316 Approx. Boarding Time : 17:05 Hrs.
                          Ticket Number : 10658942 Transaction Id : MICI[protected]
                          Bus Service Type : DAY
                          ORDINARY No. of Seats : 1

Msrtc — Refund

Abhi.RW

September 23, 2012 22:00 I travelled from Karad to Maitri Park -...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Public Transportation

SHAILESH SHENDE
                            With great regret undersigned wish to bring following incident and expect action at your end.

Myself, SHAILESH SHENDE Ticket Number[protected], Transaction ID- MHCC[protected], Seat No.- 30 and my colleague Mr. LOKESH PRASAD SOTI Ticket Number[protected], Transaction ID- MHCC[protected], Seat No.- 28 had booked MSRTC E-Reservation Ticket online for journey from NASIK CBS to SHIVAJI NAGAR PUNE on 23-09-12 at 22-30 Hrs.

Due to traffic jam, it was not possible for undersigned to reach NASIK CBS on time, hence informed my colleage Mr Lokesh Prasad Soti who was at NASIK CBS and boarded the bus, to request Bus Driver and Conductor that myself will board the bus from Dwarka Stop instead of NASIK CBS due to jam.He requested the same to Bus Driver and Conductor but they were very reluctant to agree. After repeated requested they anyhow agreed.

I reached Dwarka Stop - The authorized Bus Stop Opposite to Petrol Pump, at around 10-20 PM well before the time and waited there for Bus to arrive from CBS. All other buses came and stopped there however the bus in which I have to board came there and without stoppage went forward very speadly overtaking other buses stopped at the Dwarka Stop. I tried to stop the bus but it went straight without notice. My colleage who was inside the bus was also asking the Conductor to stop at Dwarka stop and see for me, but Driver as well as Conductor was not in the mood to listen.

Moreover, my mobile phone was switched off due to phones battery got drained and I was not able to communicate to my colleage inside the bus.I was managing to call by borrowing the mobile phone of someothers.

Later it came to know that bus was stopped at location somewhere after Dwarka hotel for a moment, the location and bus I was not able to identified.

Further it came to know that bus is at Nasik Road stop, I asked my colleage to request Driver and Conductor to wait for a moment I am on the way to Nasik Road and can catch the bus in short time. He requested, but Driver and Conductor not agreed and left for Pune with
                            my Seat No. 30 vacant.

At Nasik Road I was alone, there were no other buses. All MSRTC buses were already fully booked.

Here I feel important to inform that myself and my colleague are responsible officers of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Nasik and where on the official tour to Pune. I along with my colleague had to attend the official meeting at Pune in morning 24-09-12 anyhow.

I somehow manage to seet in Drivers cabin of overcrowded private bus and anyhow complete the horrible jouney of my lifetime from Nasik to Pune with lot of mentle and physical stress.

In view of the above, it is kindly requested to please take proper action against the defaulters and address the following

issues-

1. Refund of my ticket fare Rs. 255.20.

2. Action against Driver and Conductor for not stopping the bus at authorized bus stop.

3. Explaination in writing why bus was not stopeed at authorized stop and stopped somewhere else for which passengers are not

knowing.

4. Compensetion for all the uncomfort experience to undersigned.

Expect quick response.

SHAILESH SHENDE
                            Type IV-B-125
                            HAL Township,
                            Ojhar MiG,
                            Nasik- 422 207
                            Phone[protected]
                            Mobile- [protected]

msrtc bus service — nuisance during travel

now a days during travel there is increasing nuisance of mobilephone songs.They are very much annoying. The bus conductor does not take any action about it though there is a definate guidline about public playing music during the travel. It is not nessesary for conductor to wait for the commuters' complaint. So pl.do the needful.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Msrtc — Bad frequency of ST buses on Panvel-Thane route

kishors5
                              I would like to submit my complaint about the bad frequency of ST buses on the Panvel-Thane route in the morning and the evening...
                              Complaint category Public Transportation

Payal Rane
                              Sir/Madam
                              In the next 3 years this place will have an internatonal airport- Navi Mumbai International Airport.
                              However, there is no public transport in the form of buses from MSRTC/NMMT to ply from Khandeshwar Station to Khanda Colony/New Panvel East and people have to rely on autorickshaws who charge exorbitantly and do not ply at all times of the day/night

There is an urgent need for a bus to ply from New Panvel East/Khanda Colony to Khandeshwar Station so that people have some means of affordable transport. The frequency should preferable match with the train arrival timings so that there is no waiting time involved. It will also help save fuel as private vehicles will then go off the road

There is a provision for a bus depot opp. Oven Fresh Bakery which can be developed immediately and thereby the authorities can give the residents a Ganpati gift by plying bus services immediately - NMMT/MSRTC/KDMT

The authorities are required to implement the same immediately

Payal

p0253
                                sir, i had made the service pass for one month it costs rs 720 but the person sitting over there has taken 80rupees more saying that fare has increased but again after few days when my friend got made the pass he paid only rs 720 (the actual amount ) because some other person was on duty.when we went again to ask for refund of extra money he refused.kindly see to the matter.
                                bhagur bus stand
                                nashik

Recently Discussed

(33 minutes ago)
                                  Kissht
                                  Threatening/Unethical Behavior/False information by KISSHT
                                  (36 minutes ago)
                                  HDFC Bank Credit Card
                                  Cancellation of one assist membership
                                  (42 minutes ago)
                                  Indian Army
                                  Fraud by using Indian army transport fake documents
                                  (43 minutes ago)