Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [MSRTC]

Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [MSRTC] Customer Care

Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation

Pune Station, Pune

Bad

Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [MSRTC] related photos (569)

Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [MSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

Msrtc — inadequate bus service [Resolved]

vijay kanunga
dear sir
now panvel is developing as a subarban of mumbai. peoples like to come from mumbai,new mumbai,thane...

vijay kanunga
dear sir
the govt. has declared the concession in fare for senior citizen in maharashtra road transport buses. if we sit in any bus of raigad district depot we are charged concessional fare but if any bus is coming from mumbai/pune/kalyan depot we are not getting the concessional fare. when all the buses are of the msrtc then why there is descremination in fare for senior citizen
i vilas d joshi daily travel to yawal from bhusawal regular fare is 15. but 10% discont .as per new fare 4.35 per tappa fare for 3.5 tappa rs 15.25.
so discount @ 10% 1.53 must be recd means fare for 10% tkt passenger rs 13.00. but machine for booking shows 14.00.pl help to get rs.2.00 disc 10% on 15.25 fare.we are paying re.200.00 for one year.pl give help and do the needful. waiting for your reply. thanking you.
yours most faithfully.
v d joshi
phone.[protected].

MANISHA R SHINDE
    DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTCE REGARDING HALTING OF SEMI LUXURY BUSES AT UNHYGIENIC RESTAURANT FOR LUNCH/DINNER.
    I WITH MY HUSBAND WAS TRAVELING FROM KOLHAPUR TO MUMBAI ON 26/12/2009 BY MSRTC SEMI LUXURY BUS N0 MH14 BT 0029(KOLHAPUR-ARNALA)WHICH LEFT KOLHAPUR AT 6.15 PM.THE BUS HALTED AT HOTEL RAIGAD INN(NR.SURUR PHATA)AT 9.30 PM. THIS PARTICULAR HOTEL IS A RESTAURANT AND BAR. THE FOOD SERVED HERE IS VERY BAD AND UNHYGIENIC AND EXPENSIVE ALSO. THE SERVICE IS VERY BAD. THERE ARE NO PROPER TOILETS IN THIS HOTEL.ALSO THE STAFF IS VERY ARROGANT.
    THERE ARE MANY GOOD HOTELS IN NEAR BY ARE FOR EX. ABHIRUCHI HOTEL WHICH SERVES EXCELLENT MAHARASHTRIAN FOOD AND IT IS RESONABLE.
    AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME THERE WERE ALMOST 5 MSRTC BUSES AT RAIGAD INN HOTEL. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS IS A OFFICIAL HOTEL RECOGNIZED BY MSRTC FOR LUNCH/DINNER. I AM A FREQUENT TRAVELLER AND HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS MANY TIMES AND ALSO COMPLAINED TO THE CONDUCTOR BUT NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN.
    I HOPE THE NECESSARY ACTION WOULD BE TAKEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU
    MANISHA SHINDE
    Please look into this for a better India.

Katai Naka Toll Dombiwali East

Is katai Toll Naka is working or not. Pl explain.

sanjay majrikar

I am Travelling regulary from Umred to Chakrighat (Virangana steel) By janata Bus on 8.00AM, Everyday it stops on request stop. But this monday dated 16/11/2009 the conductor & Driver changed, the conductor should not stop on request stop also communicate in rough tone. He asked to complaint any body, he donot worry.

This will happened every monday & When regular condustor changed.

The bust left every day from Umred Agar on 8.00AM
      I agree with this statement, because they are not stopping on our request wherever we want to get down.

On 15.01.2011 I traveled from Aurangabad to Ahmednagar
      By MSRTC Jafrabad - Pune ST. I reached at Ahmednagar at 23:15. I requested to conductor to stop the Bus at Hotel Maharaja bus stop were all bus stopped regularly which are going towards Pune, Kolhapur, Kalyan, Sangali, Baramati side. He refused to stop the bus. When they having the passengers to complete the passenger target then anywhere they stop the bus but when customers having to stop the bus then they not stop the bus on bus stop. They also stop the bus at Pandarpur MIDC stop, Khadaka Phata Stop, for dinner at food mall for ½ hour but why cant stop Hotel Maharaja Stop? That’s why ST Bus is running in Loss. Is this type to behave to passengers?
      I hope so, your reply is highly appreciate for me.
      Pls. do the needful

Bus : Jafrabad – Pune Date : 15.01.2011
      Bus No. MH 20 BL 0189
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Msrtc — Bus not halts at issued destination stop. (Shivneri Pune-Thane) [Resolved]

Omkar Bhambure
        Hello Sir / Madam,

I had taken reservation ticket of Shivneri Volvo bus from Swargate, Pune to Thane via Kalwa.br...

Siddharth Mhasde
        [protected]:
        6PM : I am waiting in a queue for Pune to Dadar Shivneri Volvo at Pune Station.

8:30PM : I get the ticket @ 225/-, board the bus.

9:30PM : Near Pimpri(Outskirts of Pune), there is a sound like a burst at the rear of the bus. Driver is least bothered about it.

10:00PM : Bus reaches Shree Gurudev drive-in(first food mall after crossing PUNE Toll). Passengers use mobile phone lights to see the condition of the tyre.

CONDITION OF THE TYRE: Outer rubber of the LEFT-REAR-TYRE is bruised to such an extent that the inner Amuminium coils of the TYRE are clearly visible. Moreover there was a slit in the tyre through which the inner tube was clearly visible. THERE IS NO SPARE TYRE IN THE BUS!!

10:30PM : about 20 Passengers refuse to board the bus to proceed the to “ghats of Lonavla” upto Mumbai, fearing the BUS has to meet with an accident. Passengers demand a spare tyre to be sent to the foodmall / an empty Volovo be sent from PUNE.

10:35PM : Driver is relentless and still wants to proceed to Mumbai in the same condition. Passengers call MSRTC office in Pune just to hear reluctant answers from the MSRTC office personnel. 10 passengers sitting inside the volvo do not care about their lives and lives of others sitting with them and want to proceed just on 1-left-rear-tyre.

11:00PM : I call the PUNE-MUMBAI accident help line, telling them about the current situation and the heat building up between passengers sitting in the bus and passengers refusing to board the bus.

11:15PM : IRB officials arrive at the scene and warn the driver to move the bus without changing the tyre. Driver says the next volvo will not arrive at the drive in before 7:00AM next morning!

Result: 50 People are stranded at the food mall till dawn!.

How I reached mumbai:

1:00AM : Took lift in a private minibus up to KALAMBOLI circle (PANVEL). Poor guy took just 30Rs realizing the situation that I was in. On my way to Panvel, booked a MEERU cab from KALAMBOLI(circle) to VIKHROLI --- COST = 600RS!!!!

3:00AM : I reach home SAFELY!! Thanks to government transport!
        Bus number:
        MH43 H 649
        i just want to register my name in msrtc can u help me out in it.

regrads,
        abhishek.lokare
        M-[protected]

MSRTC Volvo — Bad condition of Tyres

My family travelled today (24-May-10) by Pune -Thane Volvo Shivaneri (6 am )Vehicle no. MH43 H 1201

The condition of Tyres was very bad. It may lead to disaster on Express High way . The bus was from Shivajinagar Depot.

Msrtc — sexual harassment by MSRTC bus conductor [Resolved]

greengrapes
          Dear Sir/Madam;
          I want to lodge a complaint against MSRTC bus conductor for sexual harassment.

Bus...

Msrtc — MSRTC Complaints - Rude behaviour of MSRTC Borivali-Kuda ST Bus [Resolved]

Chittaranjan W.Bendre
          Today, 10/08/09 at 6.30 AM I have boarded Borivali Kuda bus at Sukurwadi ST stand.After Malad conductor came for issuing tickets.I...

Pradip Suresh Rushiya
          My Father did travelled from Nagpur yesterday, dt.03-Aug-2009 for Bhandara vide Bus (Asiad-MSRTC) Bus No: MH-12 EF 6945 at 12.20 P.M. At the time of Ticket Purchasing, my father Aged: 66 Years asked for concession for Sr.Citizen getting as per circular no.MSRTC 04/2009 Dt: 02/Feb/2009 and shown the identity card of Ordnance Factory Bhandara (Retired) Central Govt. Employee, Conductor behaves rudely and demand for Full ticket at the time and hence have to make full payment of Ticket.
          Ticket Details:[protected] Rs.40/- &[protected] Rs.5/- Total : Rs.45/-
          I request you to take initiative in these case, get enquiry from Bhandara ST Main Office where the Conductor is employed and strict action on him or require Suspension for the employee at the earliest. Thank you.

Msrtc — Rude and unruly behaviour of MSRTC employees. [Resolved]

Priya

I travel from Pune-Belapur and back 5 days a week.And in my some 10-15 days of travel, I've faced...

Msrtc — Bus Cancelled tho it had reservation [Resolved]

Satish Ubhalkar
            My self is Satish Ubhalkar who has to unfortunately travel by the RED box of State transport to my native in Dist of Ratnagiri...

Msrtc — wrong information on name plate. so i miss my bus. [Resolved]

santosh shankar shelar
            dear sir,
            i am santosh shelar, regular traveller from mumbai to panchgani by state transport. yesterday (date. 02/05/2009)...

Bibekananda Basu
            On 21st February 2009, I travelled from Aurangabad Bus station to Thane by Asiad Bus no MH 20 D 8703 who departed Aurangabad at 17.50 hrs. It arrived Thane at 3.30 mid night as per its time schdule .It took 10 hrs to travel from Aurangabad to Thane which is as per their time table. I like to compare below.
            MSRTC INDIAN RAILWAYS LUXARY BUSES
            Fare ( Aurangabad to Thane) Rs. 300.0 90.00( in sitting coach ) Rs. 280.00
            Time taken 10.00hrs. 6.00 hrs 6-7 hrs.
            Comfort No ok medium
            Advance booking No Yes yes
            Internate facilities No Yes No
            MSRTC does not have any facilities in internate booking . The time table showed only one bus from Aurangabad to Mumbai leaving Aurangabad at 16.30 hrs.
            My seat no was 6 . It was most uncomfort as the head rest cover was detouched . It reached Nasik at 22.15 hrs . Halted at Nasik bus stand up to 23.00 hrs!! Again it halted at another bus stand from 23.10 hrs to 23.30 hrs at Nasik City itself! Again it halted at Kasara at 1.00 to 1.20 hrs. Reached Bhiwandi at 3.00hrs and then at Kapurbavdi, Thane at 3.30 hrs . AS a result I got fully tired by paying Highest fare and next day passed only by sleeping.
            Why it is so ??
            As it is a superfast bus, it can very easily reach Thane within 7 hrs i.e.at 12.30 hrs. Yes it is possible and I can prove it.
            Just start from Aurangabad at 15.30 hrs, drive non stop at Nasik ( can provide a small stop of 10 mts at any Dhaba for toilet, tea etc ) and reach Nasik at 21.00 hrs . Start Nasik 21.45 hrs and then to Bhiwandi and then to Thane at 12.30 hrs. It can be managed with one Driver and conductor wheras, in this case there was two drivers and one conductor who was too tired after Kasara.
            I experienced that this bus no D 8703 was halting at intermediate bus stands, passengers were boarding, travelling by standing and were demanding stops wherever convenient to them . I could not understand the logic of halting at Nasik stand for 45 mts and again at another stop for 15 mts !! . What are the wastage of valuable times!!
            Some passengers called it as " Janta gaadi" .For the convenient of the people, another bus can be started from Aurangabad at the same time, whose fare can be as high as Rs 200/- from Aurangabad to Thane with seat capacity of 2+ 3 ( not like Asiad 2+2 ) and can stop at all intermidiate stations, can take the passengers as high as possible and can reach Thane at 4.00 AM.
            The superfast Asiad must be seen at Internate and can also be booked through internate.
            I request MSRTC to be more professional for better business rather than to be nonethical .
            The sitting arrangements also to be taken care. We hope we need not to go to consumer guidence for uplifting MSRTC, who will take care in bus timing and sitting arrangements who is the HIGHEST charger of the fare.
            Regards.
            B.Basu
            why s.t workers are not reservation on semi s.t buses???????????
            borivali to bhivandi via kaman bus noMH-20 D 9285 DATE 18/05/2009- TIME 6.00PM I ARRIED AT CHICHOTI THEN I ASK COUNDCTOR FOR GIVE ME TICKET FOR KAMAN BIT CHOKI HE TAKE MONEY BUT DIDN, T GIVEN ME TICKET. BHIVANDI TO BORIVALI VIA KAMAN BUS NOT STOPING AT KAMAN BIT CHOUKI MY COMPLAINT IS WHY NOT STOP THE BUS
            Kindly keep bus fares also in the site from one station to an other station. That will be useful to passengers to compare other travels ...

No stop in lonavala bus stand

Pls stop bus in lonavla bus stand

Msrtc — raging of s.t.mahamandal [Resolved]

mahendra surendra goel
              s.t.corporation is doing rong with us they just raging us means stall owner i am an owner of general provigen...