Mahindra And Mahindra

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

1985

Load

Mahindra And Mahindra related photos (1315)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Mahindra And Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

Aljain
My e2o vehicle lying at white field, bangalore service centre to replace front bumper & headlights. From past 40 days mr. Anthony & ms hema are telling that not received the parts from factory. Please let me know the reason for what exactly its delaying so much for a good selling car. Please help them to arrange for it at earliest & deliver my vehicle

[Jul 14, 2017] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Sir/Mam,

i am x employee of M&M finance service ltd.my sap code is 24000981.i leave M&M feb 2015.All dues credit in my account as per policy & timely.but my revealing are pending.we are many times call & mail to HR for Revealing.i request you please resolve my query.

Raghuraj Pratap Singh
    My car has been completed since one week before but still not dispached due to bill not submitted at insurance company so that insurance company is not releasing do.
    All employee of a automvers is trying to make me fool. I am totally frested.
    It is my biggest mistake to purchase mahindra vihcle, i do not want carry to relation in hole life with mahindra.
    It today you will not take action than we are helpless to move at consumer court and you ate libale for the same

Kavita Vishwakarma
      My name is kavita vishwakarma. I had booked a car kuv 1oo in the month of november 2016 from your agency gloria gallary, ghodbandar road, thane. For some reason we cancelled the deal in the month of december. We had paid inr 35, 000 /- by cheque. Due to bankrupt the agency was closed and we are still struggling to get the refund back. Some mr. Raman helped us to get 15, 000 /- cheque in month of march. And for rest 20, 000/- we are still struggling. Now we are not getting any response from mr raman also. Please help.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 23, 2017

Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response Jul 20, 2017
      Ma'am, please direct message us your contact number. We will get back to you.

Team Mahindra

Hemu Joshi
        Dear sir/mam,
        I have purchased mahindra bolero power plus model slx on may month for commercial use and it got a damage in jun month. I droped the vehicle in the service centre mahindra mahindra dehradun body workshop for repair vide ro no. - ro18b003850 dated 01-jul-2017 and ro no. - ro18b004182 dated 11-jul-2017 for wheel balancing out and radius cutting on steering wheel. The sevice centre had informed me that the parts of vehicle which were damaged, are not available there. Due to delay in repairement i'm not able to pursue my services, which is causing me a loss of about 2500/- per day.
        So, please either repair my vehicle shortly or pay my loss.

[Jul 13, 2017] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pk50
          I am pradip rajaram gujilwa reides at virar. I have purchased tuv 300 a4 vehicle no mh 48 ak 2042 model in 2016 since that tim i never recived a meilage of 15 always 10 or 9 i have complain the same to ur workshop people in all 3 service but no one bother than after ur service center is closed from vasi n for any major issiue we have to go to eaither boisar or malad both 50 kilometer away from my house no pick n drop facility available.in mean time my vehicle pickup was also dropeed from my end any how i reach to malad person fom g3 motors mr ashfaq as an adviceor was provided he told we need to change the vaccum turbolator since it is under warranty it was changed free of cost. But within 1 months vehicle has run only 1200 kilometer. When we put self entire vehicle is vibrating but rarley it happen. So i cal up workshop person mr zakhir at vasai he said again it is an issiue of vaccum turbolator u need visit at g3motors malad. It is very difficult to visit malad workshop since already 4 to 5 days waiting peroid is going on. So i kindly request managament to bring entire facility at vasi work shop also very soon. Or i have to sell this vehicle n go 4 some different car. When u dont have workshop so atleast provide us pick n drop facility. Call to g3motors on [protected] at 10.13 am on 13/7/2017 contact person said we canot provide u pick n drop facility sinci drivers r less n 4 to 5 days waiting peroid is going on so u better come on monday 17/7/2017. Pleas make the facility at vasai worksop. Findig very difficult to go to malad we have to rake off 4 the entire day

Soma3
            We had booked our car mahindra kuv 100a4 for first servicing on the 5th july 17th. Wewere called at 10am but on reaching there on time we were refused entry as there was no space. On reminding we were told that we will be contacted with in 24hrs. Unfortunately so far no body has called and the service center response is a noxious. I am not able to drive the car fearing a breakdown. Who will take responsibility of this. We have never experienced such a thing from other brands.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 22, 2017

[Jul 12, 2017] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response Jul 20, 2017
            Sir, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected].

rajneel rishi
              मेरे पास एक महिंद्रा xuv 500 w 10 है जिसका रूफटॉप गिलास डैमेज हो गया था जिसकी मैंने वैरी नेक्स्ट डे कम्प्लेन लिखवा दी थी लेकिन निल डेप वाली पालिसी होने के बावजूद भी डीलर ने मुझसे 100000/- rupees लेने के बाद गिलास आर्डर किया जो 15-17 दिन बाद आया glass लगवाने के लिए गाडी भिजवाने पर sliding में problem और बताई गयी जिसके लिए sliding का आर्डर दिया गया और 10-12 दिन वेट करने का बोलै गया लेकिन आज 15-17 दिन हो गए हैं बारिश में मेरी गाडी में पानी अंदर आ रहा है जिससे मुझे गाडी चलाने में काफी परेशानी आ रही है बार बार कॉल करने के बाद भी कोई reply नहीं आ रहा है senior manager service से भी बात कर्ली लेकिन कोई रिप्लाई नहीं आया कल मैंने आपके customer care पे भी बात की उन्होंने एक दिन में समस्या निवारण का बोलै लेकिन अफसोश बहुत ही लचर व्यवस्था है आपके system की. I m vry disappointed.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 25, 2017

Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response Jul 25, 2017

Mahindra And Mahindra — Endurance kit for tuv300

manoj6918
                Its a matter of great regret to inform you that i purchased a tuv 300 from utkal automobiles, bhubaneswar...

Dhirendra Kumar Dhiru
                We had purchased tuv300 in the month of march 2017 from sterling mahindra - faridabad, the complete insurance was provided by the company in price value only. Mr car is accedented on 06th july, and given the car same day to your authorised dealer - haryana automobiles - sec-9 bye pass road faridabad, for repairing. As they had confirmed me today dtd. 12/07/17 that the insurance is done by the out side insurance co. And the amount has to be paid by me to haryana motors and we have to claim the amount to insurance company myself. Pls confirm when we had purchased the car from you along with insurance why should i will pay the amount from my pocket. And why can't this amount directly claimed by mahindra to insurance co.
                Also when i purchased my car i was told that the insurance will be provided 0 depth. Where we have come to know that this insurance is not 0 depth. And only few amount will be paid by the insurance com. Why we have been kept into dark at the time of purchasing the car, and who will be responsible for the problem for which i am suffering because of your authorised dealer sterling mahindra from which i had purchased this car.

Awaiting your prompt reply.
                B. Rgds,
                Dhirendra kumar
                Contact - [protected]

Slt
                  Hi Mahindra,
                  I'm planning to buy a Mahindra verito vehicle. So visited nearest show room but faced bad response from the team. They even not bothering to respond me back. I have a very good openion on Mahindra vehicles as they are trust worthy. But when I visited to the show room they are not responding at all.

Please help me out as I have a good openion on Mahindra.

Syed Arshad

syedamanulla
                    I regrate to inform that my vehical model 2014 run just 50k with self driving. Up to now the following parts has been changed.
                    1. Fan belt paid rs3k
                    2. Complete clutch assembly paid rs 25k

Now ac gass leakage in cooling tub unit estimated cost rs15k.
                    These are due to low quality products

Pls advice me in this regards.

Syed amanulla. A
                    Dy. Director [protected]

[email protected]
                      I am really sorry to say about the services offered by company like mahindra and mahindra are very poor.

I purchased tuv 300 mhawk 8 amt 100 hp from laxmi switch gear industrial area pkl on 29th june.

I am physically challenged and permanent physical disability is 70%. Before buying a car, i submitted my handicap certificate issued by govt of india at laxmi switch gear billing counter for excise duty exemption.

I requested for exemption on vehicle offered by govt of india for handicapped people and same is the part of govt of indian constitution. Concerned officer wrote an email to mahindra head office to offer the same however there is no response on that email till date. I have been asking for refund of excise duty since then but every time i get the same reply that there is no response from mahindra head office. I have been even writing mails to your so called customer care where every time they commit that i will receive call from some senior but it has never happened.

Is this the kind of service mahindra offer to their customers that too to a physically challenged person?

I am completely satisfied with the complete team of laxmi switch gear panchkula however very disappointed with mahindra.

Request your intervention to get the refund of excise duty specially offered by govt for physically handicapped at the earliest otherwise i am bound to go to concerned court of law for my rights.

Looking forward for your quick support.

Thanks and regards

Yogesh narula
                      Yogesh. [protected]@gmail.com
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2017

[Jul 11, 2017] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response Jul 13, 2017

Customer Care Team
                      There is a starting problem in my XUV500. 15 days before I had complained to Mahindra service centre . They said that they have solve the problem and again there is same problem.

Mahindra And Mahindra — Complaint about faulty rear ac and broken usb port

Hotisingh
                        Hi, i purchased xuv in nov 2016. I hardly use it as i am mostly out of station. A few days latter i realised that rear ac...

Gaurav Motwani
                        My vehicle xux 500 num mp 09 cr 0797 i have send it for service at ahuja automotive indore for sensor checking they have not worked it properly boot and door open sign continuously blinking on screen at night alarm of car start automatically anytime when i get my car it work for one day then the sensor start getting problem i wish that u take my request sensiorly and update my request

[Jul 10, 2017] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I had done 60000km which cost me 30000rs. But they didn't check battery condition where I got breakdown in pondicherry at midnight. Didn't look at sound where it is coming from dashboard and also suspension. All above are informed to look at the time of giving the vehicle for service.

Mahindra And Mahindra — Radiator leakage

Jassi Hunjan
                          Hlo dear sir, main narinder singh s/o s. Jagjeet singh, village. Jassian, p. O. Neta ji nagar, ludhiana.
                          Mahindra...

Shilpam Haridwar

We have bolero zlx with registration no. Uk 08ak9824. We are doing all the services of the said vehicle on timely basis. But we are not getting proper service from haridwar area. Recently on 06/07/2017 also we given vehicle at mighty auto wheels pvt ltd, nh58, delhi haridwar national highway, near patanjali, bahadrabad dist, haridwar-249402 for servicing. The have done the servicing and charged rupees. 9465 from us. But they have not done proper service. After the servicing ac is not working now. Also we got alarm that "engine is over headed", while checking the time we found that the coolent was empty in tank. Kindly do the needful on urgent basis..

Enclosure: bill copy

Thanks/regards,
                          Mahesh. M
                          Mob: [protected]

Service issue - bolero zlx

Maine apni complaint kai baar company valo ko batai par uspar koi sunvai nahi hui g mere paas nuvo sports car hai jiski door strips par jo kapra laga hota hai uski pasting shuru se theek nai hai mere ko car liye abhi 9 mahine hue hai par meri problem shuru se hi nai suni gai I have very very very bad experience regarding mahindra service

ashishsrimal

I want to purchase a scooter for my kid and so was checking your website for dealer address who sells scooter in Mumbai.
                            I live in goregaon west so the nearest showroom which showed was at Motilal nagar at goregaon west and another at Kandiwali west. When I tried calling the no mentioned in the site af both the dealers they were non responsive. The Motilal nagar person gave a call back and when I spoke with him, he said that it's a personal number and not of any dealer.
                            My kid also visited the Kandiwali showroom and there too they said that they have stopped selling scooter long time back.

Its a surprise that such a big company and they are loosing business in such a way that their websites are not properly updated. Today when they whole world is getting noticed and achieving business through online I feel how irresponsible is the Mahindra Scooter team can be to do not have their proper dealers list updated on their website.

This was not less, then I registered myself for. Call back and when I received the call from the company representative, to my surprise they too did not have any update on it. They were also just mentioning the same address and numbers mentioned on the website and so could not get any further help from them too.

Hope the company doesn't loose business in such a way and still I am looking for a dealer near me. If you can help me out it would be good or else have to lookup at other options.

May I get a quick response from your end.

[Jul 09, 2017] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NagarJ3
                              Hi I visited your Service Centre located at Jhalawar for getting Clutch set on 5th April 2017.

However, just after 2 Months the clutch plate stopped working. By this time I came to Jaipur and here service center asked for 8, 500 and told that there is not guarantee for the clutch plate.

While service center manager and service area manager denied for warranty had to opt for future service from outside. Outside it was told that Mahindra Service center at Jhalawar cheated me by putting the clutch plate of Jeep instead of putting Bolero clutch plate.

This is sheer negligence and I need compensation for the charges charged and amount of time got wasted.

At Jhalawar, I was charged for 7, 696 for defective clutch plate.

Please contact me on [protected] for resolution from senior management.

Pratibha Pethkar
                                Dear Team,
                                I purchased car Xuv 500 w6 in December 2016 from Silver Jubilee Motors Ltd. Camp, Pune. (MH 12 NP 6448, Registered on my brother's name Amol Pethkar) Recently did first Servicing on date 13 June 17. Servicing not at all happened properly. It very very disappointing to me that Big Brand like Mahindra has such poor Servicing.

I had asked for pick up and drop service. My car servicing handles by Mr.Rupesh Mohite(Hadapsar Pune branch)
                                1.The driver who came to pick my car was not at all professional. he did not mention the things properly on job card which I had asked for.
                                2. I had mentioned my to do things again when I received call from Mr Rupesh Mohite.
                                3.when I received my car at the end of the day Exterior cleaning was not at done properly. Ac water marks was there And I had asked to paint one scratch( 1-2 cm in length)which is there on back side of my car.
                                4. I called same time to Mr Rupesh . He commited that he will do it on very next day.. But unfortunately till it is not happed. I mentioned my problems on feedback form as well. I have taken follow up more than 20-25 times (I called up many times / sent SMS I have all logs with me) but every day he is giving me false commitments.its been more than 24-25 day I didn't not received any Response from Silver Jubilee service centre nor from Mr Rupesh.
                                5. Another thing is before I received call from Silver Jubilee customer care, Mr Rupesh Mohite called up and requested that 'I will to all pending work.please Give me 9 or 10 points for my all work.
                                Being human I trusted Mr Rupesh Mohite's commitment. And he made me fool.
                                These kind of people you are having with you, who are giving false comitments to customers and making them fool. This is very unfortunate that happening In Big Brand like Mahindra.
                                I will never suggest any one to buy such Brand where people makes you fool.

I am expecting this has to solve in coming one week. otherwise I am going to raise this in consumer Court.

Best Regards,
                                Pratibha Govind Pethkar.
                                [removed]
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 17, 2017
                                This issue has been addressed and resolved

[Jul 08, 2017] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jairaj thakker
                                  Dear sir

Very disappointed with the service engineer Mr bhimrao, who is rude and arrogant with customer..

I'm surprised after every service my car goes to Mahindra I get a call from ur back end team.. But this time I never got a call..

Note I'm using Mahindra cars since 2007.. Earlier Logan and then ur xuv 500.. My xuv is one of the launch model in 2011.. Never Had a service complain till date besides this executive Mr bhimrao.

Can u Pls call me so I can share my concern

Jairaj Thakker
                                  MH43AJ6539
                                  Car in name of my father Harshad thakker