Mahindra And Mahindra

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

1978

Load

Mahindra And Mahindra related photos (1284)

Mahindra And Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

Niyam Succena
I purchased TUV 300 from JAI KUMAR ARUN KUMAR PVT LTD, MEERUT on 02.11.2015. But the dealer didn't give me the MUD FLAPS & MATTING of the vehicle and told me that there is no such accessories with this vehicle and I have to purchase it separately. Although other Mahindra Dealers at nearby Ghaziabad, Delhi are supplying these things with the vehicle. My Vehicle Model is TUV 300 T6+ Chassis No. is MA1NA2SMXF6K45741 Engine No> is SMF6K18260 Kindly justify the matter. Regards, NIYAM SAXENA D-311 SHASTRI NAGAR MEERUT- 250004 MOB: [protected]

[Dec 30, 2015] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Farhan Ghole
    Hi, This is Mr, Farhan Ghole resident of Vashi sec/9A Navi Mumbai, bought new car of Mahindra TUV300 T8 AMT from Global Galleria Panvel. My car number is MH43 AT 6486. I am disappointed with this car as it broke down within a month, as the gear box of this car got broke down. I filed a complaint to customer care and car was toed to G3 motors workshop Nerul Navi mumbai. They have replaced the AMT kit and clutch of my car. Now, car is returned to me but I am not 100% satisfied with the car. Even now AMT is not working properly. Performance of the car is unacceptable as it was way different when I bought it new. Below are the details of the issues facing by me: 1) Pickup. 2) Gear slip. Now I feel it was my wrong decision to buy this car. I want to replace this car with any other Mahindra car specifically Scorpio. Kindly reply to me on my complaint. Below is my contact detail: Farhan Ghole Mob : [protected] email: [protected]@yahoo.com Regards, Farhan

[Dec 29, 2015] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vikas886
      I purchased a TUV 300 from Prime Automobiles, Faridabad on 2nd of November 2015. within two weeks the right fender showed up with black patches. On close examination it was found that the Fender and full bumper was re painted. Same was shown to the dealer which they also confirmed but had no satisfactory answer for the reason. Only thing they said was that we will change them. within first month only the Dash Board cracked open from the place of Airbag which is a design fault as they checked it with vehicles at showroom. They took the photographs also but till date no satisfactory response has come except that we will change it. Why are customers being cheated this way i could not understand.

rakesh k.kalia
        I got the accidental repair at mahindra workshop situated at snowview automobile pinjore nalagarh road baddi tehsil baddi distt solan. I got the insurance of vehicle from snow view authorised insurance agency. Neither they show me bill of repair and nor the supplied the information regarding the amount passed by insurance company.. Following short comings found in vehicle. 1. Tail lights not replaced they fitted the broken tale lights. 2. Paint work not done properly dicky and bumpers and quarter pannel not painted properly. 3.Motor of head lights not working. 4. Vehicle tool gutty pana not found. 5. Assembly of windows and ceiling rubbers of windows not fitted properly. 6. Assembly of dicky not fitted properly there is huge gap between rear bumper .

Babitabhatt
          My husband is a loyal Mahindra Customer as he owns and drives a Scorpio purchased from Koncept Mahindra three years ago. Upon his insistence, I purchased a blue color TUV 300 T8 manual ( Engine No: SMF6L22770, Chassis No: MA1NA2SMXF6L39554) from you on the 25th December 2015. I took the car from the showroom around 5pm-515pm IST.All acesories in the car were purchased from Koncept showroom and installed before delivering the car. On Saturday, 26th Dec, I was again at Koncept showroom at Sector 2, Noida getting the temporary Number plate affixed to the car and alo installed the reverse camera installed from the koncept showroom. I was at the Koncept showroom from around 330pm -6pm IST. On Sunday, 27th Dec, Javed from Mahindra came to us for the demo of the vehicle around 12 noon. In the demo, we discovered that, the bluetooth connectivity of the music system had some issues. If somebody called us on the mobile which was connected to the music system thru the bluetooth, we could clearly hear the voice of the person calling us but he could not hear my voice. Javed suggested to go to the Koncept showroom as this was a problem with the microphone installed within the car and would be rectified in 15 mins. We reached Koncept Showroom around 1pm after talking to you on the phone. The car was ushered into the workshop promptly thereafter and we were tol that the issue would be resolved within 30 mins as it was a minor issue. The issue wasnt fixed until 530pm IST upon which we werer told that koncept would be holding the car.My husban spoke to the technicin working on the isue and he was tld that the Microphone, Microphone wiring, and the music system were replaced to fix the isue but none of the options implemented actually fixed tthe isue. On the 28th Dec, I again visited the showroom and workshop around 1pm and found that my car 's dashboard and steering wheel were fully dismounted and work was going on. I was told that technicians from Mahindra would be visiting to rectify the issue. The technicians from Mahindra came around 2pm and we were tol that the isue got isolated only around 6pm. The issue was with the antennae wire. My questions and suspicions are: 1) How is antennae wire responsible for bluetooth conectivity issue that I was facing?This is strange as My FM Radio connectivity was working fine. 2) If it was a minor issue, why did it take 2 days for koncept mahindra to isolate and fix? I suspect it is a major manufacturing issue connected with wiring system of the car. This is risky and as I mentioned yesterday and on the phone on the 27th Dec, this might be dangerous to for the passenger of the car in the future. Also I purchased a new car, and am given a defective car whose dashboard and steering were fully dismounted infront of my eyes. I am told that, the dashboard and steering wheel has been refixed but ones any component is dismounted, I doubt if it can be assembled back to its original state as was done in the Mahindra factory where the car was manufactured. Therefore I am expecting more teething issues coming up in the future. My Customer experience has also gone for a huge toss as I am unable to enjoy my new car at all. I would therefore request you to replace my current car with a brand new TUV 300 T8 manual without any defects.This will enable me to drive my car without any apprehensions at the back of my mind and we will continue to remain loyal mahindra customers.

Mahindra And Mahindra Limited Damoh — Mahindra earthmaster

Swapnil Beohar
            I hv purchased this machine 2 years back . after some 2000 hrs of working its boom broke down that is costing 1.5 lakh . the...

semy
            I have purchased the veichle on 2 nd of december and taken it on highway on 9 th of dec i have faced brekdwn the pipe of turbo comes out car stated givin black smoke and taken it to nearst mahindra point at sonipat and have t wait one day because they dont have i smart to check my vechile and get my car repaired came bck t delhi and i examine tht the voice of the car is changed and taken the car to shri durga automobiles but the issue is same when they handover the car to me again whn i did complaint they picked up my car and deliverd the same day bt the issue of voice is same pls help me out and resolve this issue ..my car registration nmber is DL10CG5859 PURCHASED FROM DURGA AUTOMOBILES RAMA ROAD nd contact is [protected]

[Dec 27, 2015] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Abhilashmppatel
              I have had dreadful days with my car XUV 500 since the day I bought the car. On the very first day, the car did not start due to some remote lock issues. Next there was brake pad issues when I was coming from Ooty and the brake functioning reduced drastically. Next when I was travelling from Dharmasthala the steering wheel got cut all of a sudden. Next when I was traveling from Hospet the clutch stopped functioning all of a sudden on the highway. Other than this I had mallfunctioning of AC, power windows, led lights and suspension. This is one of the worst vehicle and unfit to be on road. After the final incident of the clutch malfunctioning I renewed my warranty and road side assistance. I made the payment by way of cheque to Mr Keerthi, Service manager at Sireesh Auto, Marathalli, Bangalore. But it's been almost 6 months and I have not received the warranty card and the road side assistance payment slip. Now the service manager is not picking my calls. So someone from Mahindra take up the responsibility and at least give the extended warranty card. Don't play with the customers.

Dear Mr.Abhilash, requested details has been mailed to you now.

Sireesh Auto
              I have got the extended warranty and roadside assistance copy.

But the car engine is making crackling sound after the car came from the service station. The car is not at all reliable. You are playing with the safety of the customers

my xylo car center locking problem

xylo car center locking problem since 20 days. but company did not solve my problem last 20 days. i am calling [protected] constantly speak. but no response.

Shadabkhan0011
                Iam having Mahindra XUV 500. Iam facing problem from the Day i purchase it. M fedup with the services they are providing. Dehradun service centre really sucks. They don't even have parts to replace. From more then 4 month car stereo panel not working. In this service centre there is a lack if labour. No technician no one to make job card.

vvkpratap
                  Recently i have purchased a vehicle TUV300 from A Automovers, Lucknow, that time i came to know that staff appointed there for client handling is very bad. Even they handled my vehicle near showroom toilet in such a bad place. person who handled my query was fine but behaviour of General Manager Mr. Naumesh Tripathi was very bad. He was speaking with me in very bad manner finally his way to speak with people was very bad. I can't think that i should got such a bad experience from such high level peoples in your company. Also i haven't received exchange bonus Rs. 10000 but was already approved in company by Mr. Vaish and i also have sold 2 Innova recently for getting Exchange benefits. Later when i was approached by Mr. B S Talvar then i got some benefits but all commitments were not fullfilled. And apart from registration charges 2500 rupees were taken extra. but fancy number was booked by me all fees was paid by me. I also want to know that why this money was taken by me and i will not suggest anyone for purchasing your vehicles. I totally got very bad experience visiting mahindra.

[Dec 22, 2015] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Mahindra And Mahindra — Regarding misbehavior of mahindra showroom professionals.

vvkpratap

Mahindra And Mahindra — Mahindra verito d6 - fuel injection warning lamp.

Surya Saravanan
                    I have been using Verito for the past 3 years. For the past 10 days I have been getting the 'fuel injection warning' in the...

Arushi Bhatia
                    Hi Mr . Anand Mahindra This is to bring to your notice that your staff at Prime Automobile has misguided us. I am utterly disappointed with the brand. The General Manager named Mr .Pawan Arora rather than finding the solution to our issue told us that not to create seen at their branch. He was laughing and made us feel cheated. Further said that registration of personal vehicle can take months as well. Also before making the payment they had promised us the Rc in max 30 days. Plus today am standing at the authority . I am being told that the tax has been filled on 27th of Nov 2015. This is the negligence of Prime Automobile AND MAHINDRA as a brand . Got my car on 10th Nov. Paid 5.25 lac in cash to PRIME AUTOMOBILE.Today is 18th December '2015 and i have still not got my high security number plate and Rc . While buying the car tbe sales staff and customer service staff was after my life to give this task to them for which i have over paid. Also said that i shall have all the documents by 10th December' 15. But i have done all the work of calling and reminding them. I am leaving out of state this week. And as per law without the RC i am bound to pay heavy fine. kindly let me know who shall be responsible for it. Pls find a solution to how can i travel on road as per law without the registration certificate. Your staff at prime motor be it Mr . Kapil /Virender or Miss Rakhi have been not answering our queries and gave us the number of some Mr. Praveen who says that " i will not do your work.Do what ever u can ." Kindly resolve this asap. Regards Shruti Bhatia [protected]

[Dec 18, 2015] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

srini80
                      Dear Sir, I purchased an Eeco Maruti Five seater through Mahindra & Mahindra Financier, Ooty during the year December 2010. I paid to the Ambal Auto a sum of Rs.70, 000/- by way of cheque and the Mahindra & Mhindra provided finance to the tune of Rs.2, 40, 000/- making me a borrower from their company. Later on I paid Rs.1.49, 000/- to the Financier Company Mahindra & Mahindra basically. But due to some dues which I could not pay the Mahindra & Mahindra company took away the car which was run only 30, 000/- Kms and sold the car for Rs.2, 25, 000/- purchased by some one called Sivakumar of Kotagiri. Now the Mahindra & Mahindra Financiers are sending Arbitrator notice claiming me to pay Rs.1, 20, 086/- with 3% interest thereon!!!Which shows Mahindra & Mahindra are not running Financial Services but are Burglars of Huge sums of amount from their customers!!! which in due course they are Financial Burglars and not legal financiers!!! We should bring this issue to the vehicle purchasers Even the Government is not doing nothing to save the public from they being burglarizing huge cash!!! They are the reason of Financial Terrorism in India!!! This is all real and to the best of my knowledge!!! So Be aware of Financier Most Mahindra & Mahindra who are BIG FRAUDS IN INDIA!!!

Mahindra And Mahindra — Mahindra thar di problems

crasab
                        I have buyed a new thar di jeep at september last 2015 dates. it has very problems. so please see about that. dealers...

Kamaljitsinghtanwar
                        My new TUV is under service wide RO16C005058. I was given delivery time by 14:30 & i have received msg. at 14:34 that my car is ready for delivery. But unfortunately when i go on workshop floor my car was hanging at alignment ready but can't move due to one other car was under service in front on the way without priority. Still i m waiting for the movement of that other car. This is happening at supreme automobile bhiwani. This caused me a bad harassment. Pls. Look in the matter to serve others better.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 13, 2016
                        Mr. Manoj G.M. & Mr. Vikas contacted me & meet me personally. Both discussed the matter with me and explained the situation which was on that day and assure me that the inconvenience will never be repeated. I m now satisfied with their explanations and withdrawing my complaint in good manner. Inconvenience if you faced due to my complaint is also please be regretted.

[Dec 16, 2015] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Today i enjoyed a amazing service experience at supreme automobile Bhiwani. Everyone was so cooperative and helpful. This was really fantastic experience. I hope this improvement will go at higher side regular. Congrats to owner and management.

Sandeep88
                          Hi, I purchased Mahindra XUV 500 considering it to be a great company. This is my first Indian car and till date, I have never had issues with my Innova / Santro / Duster or Verna. The car was delivered by NBS Mahindra, Andheri (W), Mumbai and since day one, it has issues with Infotainment system. Despite various escalations to the company, even to Mr. Sarbhjot Chadda, the issue is not resolved, even after 45 days and various visits to the workshop and NBS office. I am surprised, even the GM of the company is unable to help, despite various requests. One feels cheated with this kind of behavior.

[Dec 15, 2015] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

anirban24
                            Respeted Sir/madam, i like to inform you that i have purchased my scooty rodeo 125 on may 2015 from one of the mahinder dealer name rinku motors, addr-golai n. 1, po/ps-digboi, assam, pin-786171, contact no.[protected].. in full cash payment along registratin money.first of all after purchasing they harrased me for insurance paper..after harassing 1 and half month they provide me insurance paper after ..its totally disgusting..secondly regarding registration..itss almost 7th month running i didnot got the registration slip neither registration card.dailly they they give different excuses and using slang words.i hv dne a grt mistake tht i had buy scooty from mahindra.i am totally disappointed with the mahindra group.thirdly now they asking extra charges in 2nd free serving, .what the hell is that.so kindly do some needful help and solve my problem as soon as possible. With regards, Aparajita Gupta [protected]

[Dec 14, 2015] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R n tiwari
                              Dear OEM Mahindra And Mahindra Please fallowing vehicle in total running 31000 km under this running vehicle given lots off problems & vehicle stand in B/D about 8, month ambuja cement time to time attend service due but vehicle is stand your authorized dealer Ralas motors 27/ 8/2015 for not availability off spear.Please advise why are customer purches vehicle & invest money. Note -Still we are waiting for vehicle after expending 2.5 lacks kindly look these matter on critical basis and resolve the complaint.

[Dec 12, 2015] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mahindra & Mahindra — Maxximo mini van

Rajashekhar M H
                                I am Rajashekhar.Contact no.-[protected].I have a maxximo CRDE mini van white board which didn't give pickup easily & it will...