Mahindra And Mahindra

Mumbai City District

Load

Mahindra And Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

Helo sir..
I hve a complaint against kerala mahindra dealers which name is eram motors... I gve my car for solving one complaint... I paid 4500rs... But i got the same complaint again... So i gve my car in another showroom.. N again i paid 4500rs again... But still i have the same complaint.. N ur service executives r very lazzy n poor for diagonosing the real problms... N we couldnt get gud responds from ur executives we couldnt get them in phones... So i lost 9000 rs for my car maintaines n still i hve the same complaint... Kindly solve my problms n gve instructions to ur all staffs n executives for giving gud services... Thank you...
Aug 15, 2016

Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We took tuv 300 t8 by jan and facing problems since then... 1st turbo ooze leakage and then it was replaced then we installed rear bumper in kodai cars later everytime the car starts the bumper clashes silencer creating heavy sound wen left to service they said they corrected it but it only lasts for only 2hrs and later same problem then at the third service they said they wil give a seperation betweeen e them which ended up resulting in heavy smoke from silencer wen examined they kept a plastic board as seperation and as silencer gt heated it created smoke later they did smethng else but still problem continues... After 2 days of 3rd service power steering oil got decreasing and wen examined oil box was perforated and damaged wen i called them they dint respond and its been 20days still i didnt get any response... Worst service by kodai mahindra cars tirunelveli...
    Aug 15, 2016

I am mr. sharad dhamal. i had purchased mahindra tuv 300 vehicle no. mh12 mr 4134. from silver jublee motors ltd. pune shoroom before 6 month. recently our vehicle
      Collent pipe broken in running total 4000 km. only, we complaint to silver jublee motors ltd. pune shoroom, but they not give any responce.

We first inform in govadi office about our vehicle problem. From govandi office they send mr. Rajendra technicle person. He checked the vehicle and inform us that vehicle has some error. He has to check that vehicle in workshop. He told us to call towing person to tow the vehicle up to workshop.

So this is not our company's decision to send the vehicle (By towing) to workshop.
        I am not pay to towing payment.
        Please look into the matter.
        Aug 13, 2016

I purchased kuv 100 2 months ago and now its drum was bended 4 times even though it is in young suv catagory and the problems on braking system cannot be rectified by the service

This not a bit problem this big ..engine problem tell you are solve my problem or not.. Running time suddenly engine are stope then again press the clutch engine will start. this process is continuous during in running car...so what can I do.. I was show mahindra show rooms from dahod, india Service man and service manager are not respond me .. So plz give me suggestions..

Updated by kajol1574
          Bolero zlx are running in speed 30 to 45 than engine are automatically stop . Then I will clutch again press engine are start ..what is in problem

I am the owner of the above said vehicle and between 13th June to 16th June at least 3 calls has been received by my driver from your Lakhimpur office that how the vehicle is after servicing and my driver replied that i have not get my vehicle serviced hence the question is of no use.
            That on 11.08.2016 when my driver visited to your service center at Faizabad Road Lucknow near gazipur police station the service has not done by your authorized service centre and it has been informed that R.O.is showing 76142/ k.m.and your vehicle was serviced at 76000/ on 11.06.2016 against the facts that last servicing of my vehicle was done at 30, 000 k.m. and todays running kilometer shows 36000 k.m KINDLY CHECK THE ENTIRE ISSUE AS WELL AS THE NO OF THE ABOVE SERVICED VEHICLE ON 11.06.2016 .
            THAT TAKE THIS MATTER ON PTREFFERENCIAL BASIS AND INFORM ME ABOUT THE FACTS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE BY WHICH MY VEHICLE BE SERVICED.
            J.B.SINGH
            ADVOCATE
            HIGH COURT
            SON OF MR YASHWANT SINGH OWNER OF THE VEHICLE NO U.P.32/7400 K-1, SANJAY GANDHI PURAM FAIZABAD ROAD LUCKNOW[protected]
            Aug 12, 2016

Aug 12, 2016
            Updated by vineet 15
            Mahindra And Mahindra — Up 32 em 7400 mahindra xuv 500

Vi vineet 15 on Aug 12, 2016 Mark as Resolved

J.B.SINGH
            ADVOCATE
            HIGH COURT

My maximo plus vechile have problem chech engine light glowing..
              That time low pickup.. I went kodai service center nagercoil.. They clear error but repeatly same problm for last two years. Kindly refer your technicians slove my problem. I trust mahindra but l don't like my vehicle Tn74AE 7128
                Dear sir/madam,
                I own scorpio s10 suv since last november 2015... Bought from kumar autowheels kashipur in uttarakhand....

This is to inform you that I, Md. harish, have bought a Scorpio s2 car by Cash payment. At the time of delivering the vechile the behaviour of the car dealer along with the sales executive was very rude. Its was delivered with a scratch in the left mirror and the front bumper right was also broken. And the after sales servicing was also very pathetic. You are requested to look after into this.
                Aug 10, 2016

Dear sir/ madam

I rosline pius purchased car on march 2016 mahindra scorpia from gobal gallarie agencies pvt ltd. & they had assured us before the purchase of car that they will do all rto work done on our behalf & we will get rcc book witin a week but till now we have not received the rcc book & now the gobal gallarie person is not responding to our call now tell us what to do.

Accessories like car cover etc would be given free with car but after purchasing of car they had asked for money. Inspite of making payment they had given us wrong car cover ie small size cover & now they are not replacing also.

Please take legal action against them.

Updated by Marysneha

On my way back from jaipur i was driving my 4 months old xuv done 3000kms at 80. My xuv hit pot hole on road. I parked my vehicle on road side and saw that there was air bubble in tyre. I field a complaint for the same with service center. The service center forwarded my request to local bridgestone vendor. After waiting for long time i got a call from local vendor for tyre inspection when he seperated the tyre from rim there a crack that started building on inner walls of tyre...

Now the vendor is saying that there is a crack so it will be not replaced. But i asked him that crack was not there it is started building now. The guy at vendor was totally ignoring my request and started showing me videos how air bubble comes and said that it will not be covered under warranty.

Firstly it was surprise that at 80km/hr if tyre hits pot hole it becomes useless due to air bubble (This even doesnt happens to my zen estilo ceat tyres done 30k). And secondly mahindra giving lower grade bridgestone tyres to premium customers on its premium vehicle. Mahindra claims xuv the safest vehicle and the tyres wont survive at 80+ if hits pot hole.

Now the local vendor is asking to rs. 14000 for new tyre as current will not be covered under warranty.
                    Aug 09, 2016

I decided to purchase a vehicle xuv500 w10 at awd and got an invoice from snow view automobiles pvt. Ltd. Shimla. The invoice amounted rs 18, 35, 335 on date 25/07/16 and rs 15, 000 as a discount given by the company, we booked the vehicle and gave them the advance amount of 50, 000/- against receipt no. 76466 on 25/07/16, after that the sales man insisted me to finance the vehicle through mahindra and mahindra financial service ltd. And also told us to get the vehicle insured through their company, we told them that let us decide from where to finance, on 4/08/16 we met the finance team and discussed the details of the terms of finance and the emis, finally we decided to finance the vehicle through them and we paid amount of rs 3, 98, 865/- to snow view automobiles as margin money and 1st installment of the emi. On 6th of august we received a call that our vehicle is ready for the delivery but due to some unavoidable circumstances we could not take the delivery on 6/08/16, on 7th the showroom was closed due to sunday. On 8/08/16, morning i made a call at 10:00 am and informed that i'll be reaching in 15 mins. And told them to get our vehicle ready, i along with my old parents & the entire family happily reached for the delivery of the vehicle but it was very strange they denied for the delivery and told us to pay rs 35, 000/- more, i refused to pay them as this was not justified b'coz all the payments were made before, then they came to a settlement and told us that they can adjust rs 12, 000/- as they have powers to show that we have sold our old vehicle, and i told them that i am not going to pay a penny more, afterwards mr. Jagmohan the g. M of the co. Told me that it is not our fault but they are also not at a fault as they booked our vehicle of key entry but now the co. Had upgraded the model at push button, i told them they would have informed me and the co. Cannot change a model in a day, then the matter was taken to the c. E. O of the co. Mr. Chandar khosle who is a very rude person and treated us like we were his customers and even misbehaved whith my father who is at a age of 72 years, i was forced to go to a police station where i launched my complaint and i paid the amount under protest & now i am going to file a suit against the company and the dealer, my whole day was spoiled and i got the delivery of the vehicle at 7:00 pm in the evening, this is v. Sad to say that such a big company are cheating the customers, once the entire payment is made no demand should be made afterwards, this is no way to treate your customers, i request the team to take the matter seriously.
                      Aug 08, 2016

This complaint is from ooty... Naveen from ooty branch manager worst servise if this condition the sevevis will be closed soon i kindly request you to take action... Coimbator s better than ooty most of the consumer r refered the coimbator branch pls i hop you will tack a action... There is no responce for the consumer in the ooty service... Of this reson mandm may loos meany costumer... I kindly request tak som action on the servise manager
                        Aug 08, 2016

worat servise and no customer service

1/ gorordo is a long road, so would it kill you to put a full address? Or at least the nearest junction, ie, gorordo j/w n escario st?

2/ nowhere to park, all customers bays full. Only one was a mahindra. I had to pay for parking three streets away.

3/ no customers, no sales or reception staff. Ignored by 6 staff in the office. I guess their cars are in the customers bays.
                          I asked if they were closed for business as no one was interested.

4/ a girl appeared, perhaps she was new, but the salesman in the adjoining peugeot showroom knew more than she did.

5/ no test drive unless pre-booked, apparently.

Not a great advert for your company, unfortunately.
                          Aug 08, 2016

In mid of July 2016 I called Ray Road service center for pick up and drop facility as I don't have driver and for me it was not possible to take the car at Ray Road, so I called at service center, they transfer some person who asked me 25th of July 2016 (Monday) will suite me or not for pick up? I told him that will do for me and he confirm the pick up date. The driver Mr. Kumar came at given time to pick up the car XUV 500 W8 AWD (MH-06-BE-6305). I told him all problems/ complaints which he wrote down and given one copy pick up / drop sheet to me. On Same day after 11 a.m. one technician (I forgot his name) called me and told me that they have to change engine oil etc etc as this is major servicing blablabla. I told him please do whatever is necessary and also do polishing of interior of car. Then he said it will take time so we may be deliver your car tomorrow. I said no problem but send it tomorrow. Next day at 2.30 p.m. Mr. Parag Vaidhya called me and told me that my car is ready for delivery and bill is around 12000 which i have to pay by NEFT/cash or transfer of fund option available on net banking. He also asked me to send my email ID so he will send exact bill to me. I told Mr. Parag that I don't heard about fund transfer nor I done it in past, also it's 2.30 p.m. banks are closed for the day. I also told him that I asked your driver Mr. Kumar that I will pay the bill by cash at the time of delivery will do na? he said yes we will not accept cheque but cash will accept. Mr. Parag said no if you do not pay your outstanding bill we will not allow your car to drop. Then I called Manager of service center Ms. Jyoti and narrated my whole story and asked her help. But I got shocked after heard her answer that below 10000 bill is allowed at site payment (that means doing extra work of polishing and other things is my mistake) as we do not trust our drivers more than this amount (how can they expect their customer to handover their 15/16 lakh car to that same driver) so I have to come and pay and take delivery of my car. I asked my questions which I wrote above into bracket to her but got simple answer that its policy of company I can not do anything. Next day I went their service center, paid the bill of rs. 12, 778/- and while taking delivery I got information from Mr. Parag that my glove box lock and rubber was not available so that work was pending and also not charged in the bill. He also told me that they will send their person at my place and do the needful. I told Mr. Parag that I want this in writing and he given the same in writing on the bill with his sign and stamp (which stated that "Our person Mr. Mukesh will attend the vehicle in next week at your place. We will replace the rubber and glow box lock"). But till today no person came nor any call received from the service center. So in the morning I called Mr. Parag and remind him that I am so and so and my work is pending. He remembered the car (after telling him the number) and work he said send your car on Wednesday or Thursday to the service center, he will do the work. Then I remind him that he was supposed to send person at my place to do the pending work in last week it is already delayed. Then he told me okay he will call me in few minutes but still not received any call or sms.

Now I think that I made mistake by purchasing Mahindra and Mahindra car. Company do not have any control on their service center. I even don't think that this complaint will make any difference in their services. But still writing for the person who think that customer satisfaction is important for company's growth.

Rajesh Gaikwad.
                            Aug 08, 2016

Very Poor and unprofessional service done on my Mahindra Xylo E-8 by G3 Motors, Malad Mumbai. Regn no MH-02-CV-9412

Several times taking the car for the same complaint. Spares are unavailable, work half done etc.

This time the fuel tank, which doing a full tank, started leaking, wasting 4-5 liters of Diesel at the petrol pump.

Dear m&m team,

I have bought a tuv 300 from g3 motors nerul on 29th may 2016, had a real bad experience right from late delivery, registration card not received & very poor first service experience, below listed are my issues.

1. After giving booking amount in first week of march, i was promised delivery on 20th of march, which after so many round of follow-ups got delivery on may 29th that too without any discount as it was a new 100 ps model as per g3 team.

2. Still haven't received my registration card from rto, when i checked with g3 they asked to check with rto kalmboli, when i checked with them they specified that address (Flat number provided for my id is wrong one it was supposed to be 1103, but they got details of 11032), this i can recall that, i have been asked for some extra money to get some affidavit which i refused saying all the required document's are there so wont pay, this seems to be a consequence of that, now am driving my vehicle with out rc book.

3. 3rd & most terrible of all is the first servicing for which my vehicle was taken by g3 service team 10 days back, i was promised by service team that vehicle will be serviced & delivered by evening 5.30, but it was nightmare for me to get my vehicle back late night around 11, after i threatened to file police complaint, that too still my vehicle alarms are showing first service due, i have been charged 2500 for oil & oil filter which i am sure is not changed, i had complained for rear door inside paint issue which is not solved either.

Dear m&m team, i realize that i had made terrible mistake by opting for mahindra vehicle & will ensure these issues i escalate it to consumer forum, & to media.

Giving benefit of doubt that the dealer g3 is at a fault & not mahindra, am writing it to you guys, will wait for you to address all my issues in couple of days and take action against the dealer, other wise have no choice other than consumer forum & media.

My details are as follows,

Anoop gijre, [protected], vehicle number mh 46 cu 2396, location kharghar, dealer g3 motors vehicle sales date 29th may 16.
                              Aug 08, 2016

This is a average car... Mahindra xuv 500 w10 price..1800000/-... Its good for marketing by mahindra.. But the comfort of...
                                I booked TUV 300 from koncept noida in the month of June, but due to some documentation the process was delayed....

Hi there,
                                I bought a mahindra tuv300 on 19th of july 2016, after a weeks time it rained and my new vehicle's driver side area got flooded. I took it to the service centre where they promised me to fix it in two days time, they took three days rather and delivered the vehicle in the same condition😂, i haven't accepted it and ask the driver to take it back. After following up vigorously with showroom and service centre on fourth day they called me and requested to receive the vehicle as the problem is solved. I have asked them to replace the vehicle by a new one as it was only a week old but they keep on dragging it that sir please accept the vehicle. On 6th aug 2016 the service head called me and requested to come over the centre to have word with owner as he is the authority. I have visited there and before meeting the owner i thought of inspecting my vehicle, what i have seen was totally truth of "make in india" the problem was still there😜😜. I have shown it to the owner also that you guys were expecting me to accept the vehicle with unresolved issue. You won't believe every person in the workshop was trying to pressure me that the work is been done and please accept your vehicle. They were blind... I keep on saying that please replace my vehicle but they refused to do so.
                                Now my vehicle is with them only.
                                Mar 31, 2017
                                Aug 07, 2016

Aug 10, 2016
                                Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response
                                Dear Customer,

Please email your contact number along with the vehicle details to [protected]@Mahindra.com or call us at [protected].

Mahindra Customer care team
                                I took new car from dealer of gurgaon haryana from GSP MOTORS on feb 2016.
                                i did get rc book of car from dealer.many time i call on office but did not took any action.

I am v benarjee own a Mahindra XUV W8.ka42z9909. My car's warranty is expired in Last year Dec 2015. suddenly my cars pickup was decreased n I got a check light then i visited bellary motors in Bellary, Karnataka. They checked everything n changed vacuum modulator n sensors. N again aft driving for two days the same problem. They advised me to CHANGE THE TURBO. This is the second time to replace turbo. N the car has done hardly 30000 km aft the 1St turbo change.
                                  For every 30000 to 40000 kms we keep on changing the turbo. It would be difficult.
                                  But since last 15 days nobody even bothered to reply me back from customer care even aft I contacted them 4-5 times.

I would like to know, why this is happening, turbo failure for two times in consecutive 2nd year.

I look forward for your cooperation into this matter.
                                  Aug 06, 2016