Mahindra And Mahindra

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli
Mumbai City District

Load

Mahindra And Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

I have purchase one mahindra bolero pick-up on 28th may from m/s makkar motors jalandhar. The vehicle was billed to my address...

I have initiated for purchase of new vehicle tuv300 t10. I have made the payment on 20th of this month. Yesterday when i have recived a call from showroom which was sittuated at warangal location of motor line they
Made the vehicle readay for delivery and i have gone through the vehicle and i have found that it has n number of damages and the bumper has crashes and banet has been damaged and the same has been intimated to the the consern manger. And told that he was not aware of that and assured that he will repalace the vehicle by wedenesday. Today when if spoken today they are telling that it may take another few days and they are not responding properly.
Modeltuv300t10mhk100se
Vehicle sr no ma1na2uzxj6e37602
Engine no uzj6e50200
Jun 26, 2018

Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vijay tj
I have initiated for purchase of NEW vehicle TUV300 T10. I Have made the payment on 20th of this month . Yesterday when i have recived a call from showroom which was sittuated at Warangal location Of MOTOR LINE they
made the vehicle readay for delivery and i have gone through the vehicle and i have found that it has N number of damages and the bumper has crashes and banet has been damaged and the same has been intimated to the the consern manger . and told that he was not aware of that and assured that he will repalace the vehicle by wedenesday . Today when if spoken today they are telling that it may take another few days and they are not responding properly.
MODELTUV300T10MHK100SE
VEHICLE SR NO MA1NA2UZXJ6E37602
ENGINE NO UZJ6E50200
Updated by vijay tj
MODELTUV300T10MHK100SE
VEHICLE SR NO MA1NA2UZXJ6E37602
ENGINE NO UZJ6E50200

I have purchased kuv100 next from shuhul automobile last month and unfortunately had accident in the same week. After that i am approaching the shushul automobile srinagar for spare parts but always getting same answer that spare is in transit 🚌 and not yet available, now requesting the service team kindly do the needful at arliest. From next onwards i don't think that i will recommend any one for mahindra any more
    Jun 26, 2018

I have mahindra xuv 500. I took my car for servicing thrice for same problem of some sensor problem but always serviceman said "aap bahr se hi krlo". What is all this??

Now m fetching a gear problem as well as vehicle alignment problem after servicing...

I think the company employee knws why vehicle came for servicing. They just done anything to car & give it back as servicing is done...
      I dont trust mahindra anymore...
      Jul 31, 2018

Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response
      Sir, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected].

Customer Care Team

I bought new xuv 500 on 2015 december and i am not happy with the maintainance within the short period.

On march, when i planned to take my vehicle for a drive, i could not put reverse gear and first two gears so i took vehicle to zulaikha service center, ambattur.

On my way to service center itself the gear problems are solved but still i took my car to the service center. They inspected my vehicle and said this might be due to some oil problem and they did oil lubrication and gave my vehicle back.

Again i got the same problem last week so, i took my vehicle to the service center on 21st june 2018 and they inspected my vehicle and said the clutch plate is an issue so they wanted to replace it.

I am really confussed and worried a lot, within short duration i am facing this kind of issues.

I also came through in internet that many are facing this issue and by looking at that i am quite confused and worried that why mahindra & mahindra not taking any steps to resolve this kind of issues.

I would like to hear response from mahindra for this clutch issue.
        Jul 31, 2018

Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response
        Hi Sir, thank you for writing to us. Your details have been shared with respective area customer care manager to address your concern.

Customer Care Team

I drive a mahindra kuv 100 wich i bought from mahindra vaal. It is a demo model. Still in its warentee. I had a problem with the concentric cylinder on the clutch. It was leaking badly. It had to be replaced. Mahindra vaal requested that i pay for the spare and labour. I send a request to customer care 5 weeks ago. Till now no reply.in the meenwhile i took the car to mahindra heidelberg. They said this part is still under warentee and they replaced it for me. Very good service from them. I have a problem with this. Mahindra did nothing from their side to help and mahindra vaal have poor service.
          Aug 1, 2018

Dear Jaenre Bam,

We request you to email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected].

Customer Care Team

i have a Scorpio S10 model during the last service at koncept motors pvt ltd situated at Begampur Katola, Distt Gurugram, Haryana. I told to the executive to change the lock set because both of the key i not working properly and the main gate and the back door are not open by the key. He said that he make a demand for the lock set because that time they donot have new one and he will inform me about that but till date he not call me about that and I called me twice about he not said about that when the part being changed. Now my car complete 73000km and after 75000km the warranty will complete. I am also visit at deewan fourwheels at Rewari, Haryana but the also said that they do not have the part. so do some in favour. i shall be thankfull to you.

Res sir and mam
            I am the owner mahindra Scorpio s10 i am find some parts for this vehicle but not [protected]@service stations.veary bad experience.all three service station find and other sources find but not solve my problem pls help to your side

Dear sir

I am kalpesh from rajkot gujarat, i purchase new kuv 100 k2 on date 18/06/18 after purchase i found that my car is not working properly, in this last seven day i drive my kuv lass then total 80 km. Now problem is that when i drive car it engine become too much heat only after 10 km running and heating leave reach at 8 no. For this problem i ask to show room but i m not satisfied from their answers or work
              I buy car from gollops motor rajkot
              Now how can you help me please tell me about that if you are not able to satisfy me then i will going to court and file cash agenst company and showroom i want solusation in next 24 hours
              Contact me

Hi team,

I am using xuv 500 from last 4 years and i am facing brakes issues. Whenever i pump the brake for 2 to 3 times, the break pad gets locked and its hard to stop the car. Its very dangerous and needs urgent assistance. I had already try to repair it in 2017 from sahyadri motors but it lasted for some months and the problem has arise again.
                Kindly help me into this.

Thanks and regards,
                Suhas pawar
                Jun 25, 2018

Sir my car no mh 48 aw 1375 is in angel auto wheel since 15/6/2018 it is company fault my car is in guarantee period but they are not doing my work and telling to pay in advance and then we will do your work my name Tejasvi Jain [protected] sir help us Sir they are doing fraud with us 9

Had given my car for service 10days back, the service was not satisfactory and had also informed the service provider about the same for which they offered me free car wash the next time which was like a joke actually. Yesterday i happened to go to vadalur for work and my car broke down due to some issue in clutch and my car was immobilised, i called mahindra call centre for help, they claim to be with you hamesha, but what a lie they say to their customers. They denied to help me saying your roadside assistance has lapsed. I told them plz charges me whatever it is but help me as i'm stuck in the middle of a village at night and no rescue is available here. But mahindra did nothing to help me. The car broke down due to the negligence of them, they failed to service my car when it was due for service and check and change the parts required. And also they deny to provide assistance when needed and claim to be withyouhamesha. I have toed the vehicle and left it in mahindra service centre in pondicherry. I request mahindra to give me a proper justification for this unprofessional response and do the needful to service the vehicle and send it back to me.
                  Jun 25, 2018

All employees told giving reason please action MYSORE India Garrage and please contact customer no [protected]

Manjraj's reply, Jun 22, 2018
                  Oil leacage
                  Manjraj's reply, Jun 22, 2018
                  Spare parts not available in India Garrage Karnataka state MYSORE DISTRIC

I had purchased kuv100 car from ddpm dehradun in year 2016. There was petrol smell inside car, gear was not smooth, noise is in engine, extra vibration in engine and gears, problem in suspension, abs wasn't working, ac isn't working properly.
                    I had complain so many times to company officials and show room representatives but the couldn't resolve the problems... And due to this the warranty period has expired.. The engineer /technician takes so many times to remove the problems but they couldn't.. Finally warranty period passed and problems are still there.. Now another problem creates in car that it is heating and getting stop... Now company salesman and other person are suggesting me to sell the car. The selling value of car is too low.. By which i will get great financial losses.. The car company didn't provide me proper service... I am disappointed by this.. So it is requested to you kindly help me..
                    Jun 24, 2018

Hii...we had purchased Mahindra kuv 100 from G3 motors Navi Mumbai in Feb 2017...we are contacting them for the refund whatever the amt but no one response from them side ..and we does not received any excise refund from them and also dealer is not responding us..pls kindly reply...thank you.

What is the reasons for rusting my car and even2 years have not been completed and i have taken this third car from your company. And this car turned out to be cheap. I took your showroom in ankleshwar city-393002 (Gujarat state) by car. And i did not find any satisfactory answer.

My name - malta prasad
                      Vehicle no-gj16bk4046
                      Mobile no-[protected]
                      Jun 23, 2018

My scorpio is warranty but service center part change ke liye mna kafr raha h mere se extra warranty ke paise ky free ke liye h jab me service karwane jata hu to mujhe bolte h koi problem nahi nahi h meri problem ka resolve kiya jaye nahi to me ye last complaint dal raha hu iske bat direct cunsumer cort me jaunga my contract no. [protected]

Dear team

I just want to draw your attention that i have given the full amount for 3 years extended warranty but till now no update i have received. Its been six month we are not getting any response from dealer end. We are mahindars very loyal customer since ten years i am using mahindar cars. Every time we are talking to new representative and no one is giving the satisfactory answer.
                        Now their is a change in dealership earlier it was gsp motors to concept motors. Is this really my fault if the dealer has been changed?

I request you kindly help on this

Looking forward your positive response.

Model - scorpio s10 automatic black
                        Car no-hr 26-cw-0079

Updated by sunil0079
                        contact no-[protected]
                        contact person- Navdeep Yadav

This letter is to complain about service i recently received from a mahindra service center name “krishna automotive” plot no. Bl/8, s. Revenue plot no. 494 (P) m industrial estate, kalunga, ps brahmanitaranga, rourkela steel city, odisha-770031 for my kuv 100 (Variant: k8 (D) 6str, grey, sr no: g6d92811, eng no: nagzd18791, dos:[protected], chassis no: ma1vb2nacg6d92811), i had purchased from angul showroom.

This is my 2nd 4-wheeler in my family 1st was bolero. I am a great fan of mahindra than i owned this kuv 2 years ago. I frankly recommend mahindra to all fellows.
                          The day was friday[protected], sunny day. As a daily life, we were ready for a trip. After 28 kms kuv was broken down. It was not the started. No reason i find behind it. The whole trip was ruined.
                          We did alternate and reached home left kuv on the midway.

I called the pickers company. The next day[protected] they make the kuv reach to nearest authorised service center.
                          The next day i reach to the service center travelling 50 km to bamra from kuchinda, than change a train and reach rourkela, travel by bus another 20 mins to reach the destination.
                          Till my reach, they didn't even check it. I waited till 2: 30 pm they, not able to tell the fault and intimate me to leave it in the service center and they would let me know the fault on the next day.

It was quite long time really and i 've not at all patience to wait.

Today i called him, as per conversation they are saying the crankshaft is broken. How it was. Without an accident how the crankshaft is broken?
                          Till now i don't even change a single bolt outside rather than an authorized service center. Recently 500 km before i did the servicing of my kuv100.

I am not really happy with their delay services. As a customer and businessman, a lot of works are hampered and i expect a proper quick resolution as soon as possible.

If waiting 7 days if they quote me a 1 lakh service costing than what i will do?
                          They even at least told me the approximate service cust i veto bear.
                          Today i talked with him they still repeating the same. We are analyzing the issue. Pls take a necessary action that may matter will get resolved soon.
                          Jun 22, 2018

मेरा नाम अर्जुन है में अशिकनगर जिले का हूं मेरी...

Respected sir
                            I bhawani shankar agarwal from suman marketing we had given our commercial vehicle for service at supreme & co pvt ltd (Nh6 south chamrail bombay road howrah 711114) on 16th of may they took three days to verify the problem and when they verify it they told me to pay in advance to service my vehicle so i pay them in advance so that i will get my vehicle very soon but till now on 22nd of june they are still not sure when i wii be get my vehicle service the detail of my vehicle is as wb 11 d 5515, mahindra jeeto l6-16 bs iv, chassis no - h3g63475 which was bought on 19th sep 2017
                            Jun 22, 2018

Dear sir, i have purchase one bulero slx mp 04 ta 8369 dt 5/6/16 harda by hosangabad narmda moters but not refund my exisese duty in my ac because narmda moters i s oclosed. Respectfull owener name - sudhir rajput harda mp. Complent by Rahul Rajput bhopal. Mob. No. [protected], [protected]
                            [email protected]'s reply, Jun 17, 2018
                            Dear sir, i have purchase one bulero slx mp 04 ta 8369 dt 5/6/16 harda by hosangabad narmda moters but not refund my exisese duty in my ac because narmda moters i s oclosed. Respectfull owener name - sudhir rajput harda mp. Complent by Rahul Rajput bhopal. Mob. No. 9826132576

Hi mahindra customer care team,

I am proud owner of mahindra xuv500 w10 automatic since 9th may 2016 and have completed around 53000 kms driving. The vehicle is great.

I need your help and advice regarding the alloy wheels.

I have got the company fitted alloy wheels with the xuv but i want to install after market alloys on it, please let me know whether i can put the aftermarket alloys replacing the company fitted alloys and will it have any effect on the tiretronics.

Also if you have custom alloy wheels for xuv please let me know.
                              Jul 28, 2018

Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response
                              Sir, thank you for writing to us. Please email your contact number along with the vehicle details to [protected]@Mahindra.com or call us at [protected].

Customer care team

To

We invite a reference to our email dated 9th june, 2018 wherein we had explained the vehicle condition of mahindra quanto c8 bs4 7str which was purchased from m/s. Utkal automobiles ltd, s3/61, mancheswar industrial estate bhubaneswar (Authorized dealer of mahindra and mahindra ltd). The vehicle was put to the garage for repair on l6.6.2018. Till to day no satisfactory progress appears to have been done. Every time we go and enquire they say that we indented spare parts which will arrive from mumbai/pune. Hence the work is not getting progressed. They are not able to tell when the vehicle will be repaired and will be on road. We have explained our anxiety and hardship in absence of the vehicle during the peak admission session of the college. One of your representative from mahindra called our director sri g. S. Mishra-[protected] and took stock of the situation. There after she conveyed that she will be back to him with the status-quo on 11.6.2018. It is unfortunate that there is no response or communication from any where till date. The vehicle is lying in the garage having stripped off engine. You are requested to look into this matter on priority and see that necessary replacement of the engine is done at the earliest possible date as it is in the warranty period, failing which as a customer we will be constrained to take recourse as per law.
                                With regards,
                                Principal

Dear sir
                                As my scorpio no. UK 04 AA 1000was accidentally damaged and I have given to your service center in haldwani on dated 29 th of may 2018 . The car work is done by the company but they are not hand overing to me. kindly resolve the issue .
                                Narendrabhauryal's reply, Jun 14, 2018
                                My mo. No. 9412094600
                                Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2018

Customer Care Team

I bought a e2o plus electric car, from mahindra and mahindra in 2017 and from last one and half year my car is in the service...

I bought alloy wheel for stepny of my xuv500. When the machanic change the rim to alloy, he told my that my tyre was a repaired tyre. There was a huge cut on the tyre and a big patch was fixed from inside of the tyre. Thank god i got this.
                                  Think if i use this repaired tyre and run my xuv on this tyre. On a handsome speed if this patch got removed or tyre got brushted. Imagine how chould damage it is to me...
                                  I ask one question to mahindra.
                                  Is this your service team???/ whom never mind in play with someones life for just 10000 rs tyre???/
                                  Now please let me know what to do???
                                  Aug 1, 2018
                                  Jun 20, 2018

Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response
                                  Sir, thank you for writing to us. please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected].