[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — My new car xuv is not proper as said from company

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Sandhyadevi
My name is Krishna Kumar.. My long time dream was to buy XUV car... Finally I got the car from nelson manikem road showroom on 17 aug 2016.. But on the day of delivery itself ibwa ng happy bcoz while bringing the car from down to top... Ur company person who was sitting at the back opened the door when a two wheeler was crossing the car so the car got scratched and was damaged the paint in the car gone... So then I left the car and went ur person promised me that they will rectify the scratch an give they did so and after 3 month on november he sunroof started leaking inside while raining... Again I went it was rectified... Then when I was traveling Bangalore by night the headlight was not proper it was ng as bright as other vehicle... I was scared to travel with my family in car by the night because of the light... Since I got the car I am not satisfied at all.. I am totally fed up of the car I received.it was my dream but now I feel why I got did... Pls do something to make a clear bright light in car head light...

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 7, 2017

[Jun 02, 2017] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Jun 06, 2017
Sir, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected].

Customer Care Team

Comments

I have mahindra genio car ; no. Pb 13ab0108 named on shri baba amarnath langr comiti
i went for serviece nd they got 60000 for it
but problem is still here. And your employes talks so rudly

I am 3rd owner of the above car
Car rg no. GJ15BB3771
MAHENDRA XYLO E8 MODEL
ENGINE NO. BV94B366991
CHASSIS NO. MA1YAZBVN92B17641
RGI. YEAR MARCH 2009.

Rajkot RTO want to request submit the bill copy
Of this car to passing

So i want bill copy

Customer care is supposed to take care of customers and not misbehave with them, but the service lady was teaching me a lesson instead and when she was asked for her name she ended up the call.

I hope you take strict action againt the employee and would be gald enough if you get back to me

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - My new car xuv is not proper as said from company