[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — Purple Club Voucher

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 [email protected]
Since 1 month I am trying to avail my voucher which I got with XUV which is getting expired on 20-June-2017. But we received this voucher in October 2016 (4 month delayed). We cannot avail this in Peak period.

So effectively this needs to be used till 31-Mar-2017.

I am trying all the bookings since 1 Month but All are full and not getting any reservations.

NOT getting a proper response from Mahindra.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2017

[Mar 07, 2017] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2017
Sir, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [email protected] or call us at [protected].

Customer Care Team

Comments

We regret the inconvenience caused and would like to connect with you regarding the matters you have highlighted. Kindly share your contact details on our Facebook page via an inbox message and our team will get in touch with you.

Club Mahindra Team

We are awaiting your response. Kindly share your contact details on our Facebook page via an inbox message and our team will get in touch with you.

Club Mahindra Team

We await your response. Kindly share your contact details on our Facebook page via an inbox message and our team will get in touch with you.

Club Mahindra Team

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - Purple Club Voucher