[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — Unsatisfactory work at service station

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 SS Alang
I had sent my XUV 500 for servicing to INFINITY AUTOLINKS Pvt Ltd Vikroli (W) Mumbai on 13 Apr 17. I would like to bring to your notice that the approach to work at this workshop is absolutely unprofessional and unethical. Despite having paid a sum of 40, 000/- only for regular servicing (extremely exorbitant) the vehicle was sent to me in a dirty and uncleaned condition with unremoved marks and spots on the car. Also last year I had requested them for a spare key which they received but failed to intimate me ...on inquiring this time they said they had received the key but made lame excuses for not intimating/delivering it. The workshop too looks more like a slum outfit rather than a esteemed Mahindra servicing workshop.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2017

[May 07, 2017] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, May 11, 2017
Sir, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected].

Customer Care Team

Comments

जुना ऑटो रिक्षा नवीन म्हणून फसवणूक केल्याबद्दल, त्याचप्रमाणे नादुरुस्त / खराब ऑटोरिक्षा डिस्काऊंटचे आमिष दाखवून विकल्याबाबत

I have purchased A Mahindra bolero from Adityamotor, cuttack Odisha on 19th of April 2017. But still today I am waiting for RTO registration & Fitness.
Due to Lack of Registration I am unable to use my vehicle . Aditya Motar cuttack not satisfy me about my registration.. Main while I have deposited all the dues for RTO registration.
I have purchase new kuv 100 it was break down today @ thanjavur I call Mahindra showroom thanjavur. he replied me but it's not use...I'm getting very much anger now
With an extreme grievance and painful experience I am at ur complaint area. From my family fascination I also chosen BOLERO, my vehicle no is UK07BW5199 which I purchased in the year 2017. I usually prefer to get regular servicing. Now my vehicle is in paid service status which I make properly. In an urgent situation I felt necessity of servicing and called Mahindra Premier Motors Dehradun for booking appointment for servicing. They confirmed over phone of servicing date 10.03.2019 at 11.30 am, I reached with my said vehicle at 11.10 am. Nobody took attention after giving information about my prior appointment. After 3hrs my vehicle got opportunity to be in que after 4 and half hours later finally the technician started servicing work. For improper location, there is not a single stall of food or water outskirt the center for which my physical condition become alarming. After all the hazards, just now I received my vehicle after paying 12, 760/-

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - Unsatisfactory work at service station