[Resolved] Mahindra Two Wheelers — Service delay

Warangal, Warangal District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 rakeshraopam
Sir I request you to contact RIDE MOTORS, WARANGAL TELANGANA immediately .No proper mechanic is there.No response and irrespective and irresponsible..I never suggest MAHINDRA to my friends and family for ever.I want immediate response.
They are not respecting the customers and even they are not maintaining uniform also.
Atlst they are not able to detect the problem in the vehicle.
From:VENU GOPALRAO
MOBILE:[protected] OR [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 25, 2017

[Dec 12, 2016] Mahindra Two Wheelers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Chinna Thangam's response, Dec 04, 2016
i'm purchase in (MAHINDRA CENTURO) black color Motorcycle, Service Maintance in Very Very Bad...

Comments

I will not receive in the warranty book let,
Dear..
I have purchased a Mahindra Gusto VX . Before 1st Servicing my CDMR was not working. I lodged a complain on Dealer & they assured me to replace the same. But Today I completed my 4th servicing, they are not replaced the same. Let me know what i should do????

Best Regards
Manjur Ahmed
Nagaon, Assam
I have bought a mahindra flyte scooter, 2011, but from then i'have start problem with it. Most of the time its engine got break down at any place.

I went to service centre for this regards 3 times, but the problem not yet shorted out.
and this products resale value is zero rupees
High fuel consumption on my gusto and it is just giving 20 km per liter. If i complain to nearest service center they are not caring about it please help me about this

D1 Block, Plot No. 18/2 (part), M.i.d.c. Chinchwad, Pune City, India - 411019