Maruti Suzuki India

7th Floor, Pooja Towers 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
Tel: +91 14 1511 8006, +91 14 1511 8007
Fax: +91 14 1511 8005

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Tel: +91 44 2823 3051, +91 44 2823 3053

2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Byepass Padivattom, Cochin 682024
Tel: +91 48 4408 8400
Fax: +91 48 4233 3670

Hyderabad
Mahavir Chambers, Door No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1 Chamber Bearing No. 101 & 102, 1st Floor, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029
Tel: +91 40 6672 9999

Plot no.1, Phase 3A, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon 122051
Tel: +91 12 4234 1304

View More Information...

Load

Maruti Suzuki India related photos (1680)

Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

manojgupta 200
dear sir we purchase anew maruti car celerio cng and we do first service on magic auto delhi najafgarh road service center. magic AUTO adviser says ( charge 150/- rs for top up oil and water and 450 rs for ac filter charge ) we ask to adviser which filter replace by you, he says maruti not gave that ac DUCT filter, but we provided that filter and he SAYS-- cause your ac will be safe, please suggest me that filter and oil and water refil charge is accurate from maruti SIDE if it is ok please confirm at my mail [protected]@yahoo.om my no [protected] MANOJ GUPTA DELHI CAR NO -- DL9CAK6099
I have purchased a new car Alto 800 VXI from Raj Sneh at Garh Road Meerut on 26 Mar'2015. They have charged so much of extra money. This is so ridiculous. Firstly, they charged Ex- Showroom Price 3, 28, 670 which is 2, 92, 293 as per the bill. Secondly, they charged 13, 782 as insurance money which is again 12, 591 as per the insurance paper. I an sending you all the proofs of paper. Thirdly, they charged Registration charges 27, 955 which should be around 23, 000 as it is 8% of Ex-Showroom price as per my knowledge. Fourthly, they charged 4, 750 as handling charges which they should not as they are already included in Ex- Showroom price. Fifthly, they charged 4, 000 as 4 years warranty which they did not disclose at the time of purchase. Later when we recieved the bill and asked, them they said " its from Maruti Suzuki side without which we cannot sell the car" which i know is false. Maruti Suzuki is not providing any warranty for 4 years. Sixthly, on my first service(which i took on 27 April, 2015) which should be free they gave me the estimate of 2800 which included change of ac filter and one two other things which is absolutely not required. And u tell me Does a new car just driven 600 kms need not to get its ac filter changed? Obviously not. So kindly look into the matter at the earnest. Hope for a Positive Response.
With Regards
Aditi Bansal
[protected], [protected]
H.no-146, Global City, Ganga nagar, Meerut
[protected]@gmail.com

dr10atk
    I booked my car Alto 800 Lxi for paid services (Pick and Drop facility) from 25 April 2015 with conformation from Krish Auto Services. They gave me time 8 a.m. but no driver came in my house and then at 9.15a.m. one driver called me that due to not get my correct number unable to call me to pick my car, even I booked my car 2 day before with given my house address and my mobile number and then I said it ok so You can come right now but he refused due to distance plus time. SO I told its O.K. I will do other authorized service center and than his supervisor called me and requested me that she will pick my car with other driver at 2 pm and return same day . So I agreed and when the new driver (Vinod) came, He told me I will pick that car but I will drop you tomorrow because to late, So I refused but again I called his supervisor Poonam, than she call the driver and assured that She will return today . Now the Driver Vinod gave me job card where Petrol meter was 3point and other thing but he told that it to late so difficult to return, I don't know than when the car serviced (May or may not be as a lay person not shown any thing) and returned to my home He told me that due to his effort the car was dropped other wise it will return tomorrow and not shown any thing and take money from me and where in Invoice when I checked written perfume prise but he told me, he forget ( It happened second time with me.) .Next morning I saw my petrol meter shows blinking means no petrol even I unable to go 2 to 3 k.m.and than I called him and he said I don't know call any where other higher person than I called engineer but he also told me I will call you with no satisfactory answer but still whole day no response than I called Poonam which was busy till 1.30 pm and when I told her she told me she will revert back, but no response. Now My question is this type of facility provided Maruti authorized service center KRISH, even they don't want to response, the prize of perfume as well petrol I lost, no body want to listen. Maruti authorized these type of service center where the person cheated customer and than don’t want to response.

taneja rajesh
      Sir i buy new maruti celerio car from k p automative jaipur
      Car left hand front door is damge and they given me that car they cleverly put artifical flower on it that i can't see that dent on the door i all reay complain to maruti company on 26 / 4 / 14 and the compalain no is [protected]
      Yesterday i get call from k p auto customer care mangar that what's the issue i will come in the evening an between 6 to 6. 30 pm but no budy come to meet me and today they r not reciving my call i call them 2 times they don't pick my call
      So this is the quality service given by maruti company

Damaged car

punit sunny
        Hi, I got my car serviced from your authorised service dealer Navnit Motors, thane. This was my second service done at this place. I would like to bring to your notice that they have not been giving proper service. when I got my car serviced for the first time, I was told that they would come to my place in their mobile van and do car service at my door step.After confirming all details they suddenly asked for service charges for the same on the day they were supposed to get the service done. I had to bring my car to some friends place in thane ( as they said they would be charged octroi ) and got my car serviced. I had 2 issues with my car then:- 1) regarding my ac, I had already spent Rs 500 on a filter as per the recommendation of a technician.However I still have problems with cooling. 2) the gear was hard to operate and i asked them to correct it. which was not done. The service was not satisfactory. Since I had to go abroad for work I asked them to get it done in my next service after I came back. now, when I had to get my 2nd service done, i was told to come to their service centre at 9 in the morning and was promised that in 2-2.5 hrs my car would be serviced flawless ( keeping in mind my earlier complaint too) However, this did not happen. I reached there at 9 am, they kept fooling around. I was made to sit for 6.5 hours and my complaint was not resolved. The car wash was pathetic. I spoke to Mr Vinayak and a lady in-charge there regarding this but they did not take any appropriate action. They kept telling that they would get things fixed in my next service. All this is certainly tarnishing maruti suzuki"s image. I request you to kindly take necessary action so that others do not face the same problem.Also, I hope you will look into my complaint seriously and try to solve this and discuss the same with navnit motors as to why this happened . Regards, Mamta Punit Chopra

Arya Cars (Maruti Suzuki) Nagpur — Delay in issuing car insurance policy

Goldie Alvi
          Very disappointing service while doing car insurance renewal, they took so many follow ups till the time cheque was not collected...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

gulshanchauhan
          Dear Sir, I own one Zen Estilo bearing Registration No. PB 08 BB 4303 which was purchased from Lovely Autos Jalandhar on 05.09.2007. The vehicle has run just for 28000 kms during these seven and half years. Unfortunately I met with an accident and the vehicle was damaged badly. It was toed to the service center of Lovely Autos for necessary jobs. The vehicle is under insurance cover from New India Assurance Co. Ltd. The surveyor attended to his job and the service center personal were asked to complete the job. The person attending to the job informed me that since production of the said vehicle had been abandoned, the required parts would have to be ordered to the company, which would take about a week to arrive in Jalandhar and then the dismentalling job shall start. He also informed me that it would take two to three weeks to complete the job. The dismentalling started on 08th April and I was informed that the vehicle would be ready between 15th to 19th April. I continued to remain in touch with the concerned personal who ultimately confirmed to deliver me the vehicle on 21st April as I had to attend a family function on that day. It was late in the evening that I was allowed to have a trial run of the vehicle. The other things having been set right, but for the minor problem of seat belt, the two major problems that were faced in the trial were the damage in the left axle and the non functioning of power steering. As I was to attend family function, the attending personal agreed to deliver the vehicle for the night on payment of bills amounting to Rs. 80437/-. I paid the amount and left the vehicle with the service center next morning on 22nd April. The attending official confirmed on the same day that the steering assembly was in order but the upper part required to be changed and he confirmed having placed the required order to the company, after having dialogue with the surveyor of the insurance company. He also confirmed that the part would be received soon and would be fixed in less than three hours. He assured to deliver the vehicle by all means till 27th April i.e today. Regretfully I have to say that today when I rang him up, he evaded my calls thrice and finally when he spoke to me, he informed me that the required part had still not been received and it would take another five days for actually delivering the vehicle. Here I would like to mention, that I had very clearly informed him about my affinity to this vehicle, which I had purchased for the first time in my life and that was the reason I had agreed to spend any amount on repairs of this vehicle, and further that both of my sons would be visiting Jalandhar from their places of postings for just ten days on 25th April. He had at one stage confirmed to deliver the vehicle even on 15th April. But today, I was very much disturbed at his behavior in avoiding me and not attending to my job. If this service center is not having adequate man power or required resources to attend to such jobs, they should not be allowed to continue as authorized service centers and they should not have undertaken the job, which they could not accomplish in time. Under these circumstances I request you to investigate in the matter and redress my grievance as I have suffered not only physically or financially, but also psychologically, due to the behavior of the attending personal at the service center. Regards Gulshan Chauhan E.N.161 Rasta Mohalla Jalandhar

This is in reference to your complaint with MSIL, we once again regret the inconvenience caused owing to issue related to accessory.
          However, we are investigating into your concern and shall get back to you shortly.
          Kindly bear with us till then.

Ajay Chandel
          Customer Care Deptt.

Parul Garg <[protected]@gmail.com>
          2:43 PM (3 minutes ago)

to HR-PHK
          dear sir,

from 6 month i am bearing sir,
          and now again you are saying me bearting more...

i am the customer. and i have no high level isoo with your esteemed organisation. in which you have already taken 6 month, and again you have asking for waiting.
          this behave not matches with your organisation.

i have only issue regarding body cover which is not yet received by me which promised me during purchasing of Swift Dezire car on 30th nov.
          some time your sales person make excuse of non Availability of stock.
          some time your sales person make excuse of absence of staff.
          some time your employees make excuse of Sales person Accident

and now you are saying we will talk to concerned person...
          tell me who is concern person..
          i tell, Mr. Punit is concerned person who make me fool.
          And you are saying we will talk.

tell me he is not in company till now ?
          either he has not telephone or mobile ?

actual thing is that you dont want to reimburse my accessory.

but i will complaint it till i dnt get justice.

your company did this behave with that person who is attached with Maruti suzuki from last 30 years.
          at this time also have 3 maruti suzuki cars.
          and then you company did this with your permanent customer.

i request plz reimburse my accessory as soon as possible.
          i shall be thankful to you for this.

alto lx
            sir i am second owner of the alto lx 2001 model car, and i purchase form KIRAN MOTORS TRUE VALU, in AHMEDABAD, at the time of purchase true value peoples not given me a invoice copy (Bill copy)of the car to me. now i shiftted form ahmedabad to Bangalore. and i got NOC form Ahmedabad to Bangalore. in bangalore i have to pay road tax to the karnataka RTO. for calucation of road tax hear RTO offesiors are asking the invoice copy of the car at the time first purchase. first party purchase car form same KIRAN MOTOR LTD in Ahmedabad, i given a request for the customer relation officer Miss. Deepa Dhingra. for simple work she requested for three days of time. but i think itis few minute work, and i requested a scanned copy or physical copy of bill. i realy felt very bad on this service. and my car no is GJ01HA3814 yours faithfully SHASHTRI JOHARDANA.K.R Tel: [protected]

shailesh kumar2
              I HAVE PURCHASE A CAR SWIFT DEZIRE VXI ON 25/03/2015 FROM PREM MOTORS GWALIOR BUT WHEN I WENT FOR SERVICING AT PREM MOTORS IT IS REPORTED TO ME BY SERVICING TECHNICIAN THAT AC FILTER IS NOT AVAILABE. THIS MISTAKE CAUSED DURING INITIAL CHECKING AT UR CENTRE HAS CAUSED ME FINANCIAL LOSS AS WELL AS INJURIOUS TO HEALTH AS LOT OF DUST PARTICLES THROWN INSIDE CAR DURING DRIVING, ALSO LOSS CAUSED TO AC OF THE CAR.SUCH NEGLEGENCE COMMITTED AT THE SHOWROOM OF SUCH A PRESTIGEOUS BRAND MARUTI SUZUKI. IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE I SHALL REQUEST U TO COMPENSATE SUCH LOSS TO THE BUYER. FROM SHAILESH KUMAR MOB[protected] CAR PUCHASE DATE 25/03/2015 CAR FIRST SERVICING DATE 26/03/2015 INVOICE NO. VSL14002369 DTD 25/03/2015

Mannapreet
                I purchased 2013 model Rits VDI on 29 Jan 2014 from Shri Krishna Motors, Jodhpur. On the first service I informed them that please check about the alignment or balancing of wheels because jumping can be felt at the speed of 40-45 and near 80 kmph. They said till 10000 kms alignment doesnot goes out, there is no problem. Same was the case when send for second service and also on Third service when oil was changed but they checked the alignment and also told that alignment machine was having some problem. I always goes out to Haryana to meet parents etc, so i checked the alignment from outside in the month of dec 2014, they informed that it was out so much, tyres has worn from outside and also suggested that as its under warranty so go to the company and ask them to solve the problem and replace the Tyres as jumping is still there. Again i put up a complaint so the were annoyed why written complaint was given. So this time they gave me the letter to appolo tyres to check the tyres. They also checked from outside and reported back that it was due to some technical problem due which jumping can be felt so better check it again. I took back the letter to the company they Checked and told that its was solved, so I took back, but same tyres were there at the same positions and problem was still there. Again I checked the alignment from more hi tech workshop, they told that it heavily out, also to the tyres rotation was not done though it was to be done by the company at 10, 000 kms, so the rotated the tyres (back to front). Sir still the same problem is there. Now it gives the indications that there is some technical problem or some manufacturing problem etc Sir I am a Teacher of Mathematics, I am not a mechanic or motor expert but still I can analyse that the company is either (i) not solving the problem or (ii) not ready to accept that its a defect or (ii) they might have given defected car. Sir I am a middle class person, I had collected the amount some how and selected to purchase RITZ and still giving EMIs but also facing harassment from the company. Due to the problem, the tyres has started weaning and also facing deviations and disturbance while driving. Sir Iam put this complaint first time direct to Main Dealer. I should be given proper solution to the problem. You are the most trusted company and hope that you will take care of responsibilities. Waiting for some positive response Manpreet Singh [protected] RITZ VDI Car No RJ19CE9412

jay63688
                  I have purchase Maruti Suzuki swift VDI of august 2013 model as on 21/08/2013 through K D motor ( authorized distributor of Maruti Suzuki for Bhuj-Kutch City ) having vehicle no GJ 12 BR 9384. I have problem with swift from the date of purchase. i have also complain to K D Motor more than 10 to 12times and each time they said that there is not any fault by Maruti or by K D motor . Actually problem is that rear two wheels are unevenly chat (depreciated) in inner side of tyre. i have mention that problem in few days of purchase of my car but company sales man said that there is not a company fault but there is tyre fault we have inspected tyre outside but there is no fault of tyre . But same problem continue for long time meanwhile we have visited K D motor number of times but each time they said that there is no fault by maruti part. After that we have no passion with my brand new card, before few month when i get angry to resolve the problem they refer to go to MRF tyre to change the same. now both rear tyre are change but till date same problem is continue but till date K D motor is still not accepting their fault and without inspecting they argue that maruti company have falsely fitted MRF tyre ( company fitted tyre company brand at the time of purchase)actually other company Tyre is good for Maruti Swift . in that case K D motor has not liability to do any thing . Sir, my question is that if MRF tyre is not suitable than Why company is fitted and my second question is that whether there is no liability K D Motor after any sale made by them because from the sale they said that company has never made mistake only there problem with other company product . MAruti is just assembling all product and there is no liability of company and pls follow up company which has problem – in our case MRF tyre. Pls question is that such answer by K D motor is tenable. Whether k D Motor has limited liability up to sale only and even if answer is no than company’s policy to not giving proper answer and proper service in one and half year is acceptable. till today, k d motor not accept any fault though i have refer my car to 10 to 12 outsider, every outsider repairer said that there is company manufacturing fault and refer to authorized service centre while authorized service centre is no knowledge or may be no intention to repair the same in one and half year for one problem . Sir, i need your help to resolve my problem as K D motor is either not ready or not intention to repair my brand new car . each time they answer that there is not our fault its fault of tyre company . but sir we have change the tyre but problem is continue but company answering style is same – MAruti cannot made any mistake. Pls do needful from your end and repair and solve my problem permanently as i am very much tired and bored with Maruti brand and as specialty K D Motor and it policy of handling and answering client . Pls do something from your end

Tushar Ruplal Patil
                    I have purchased Swift VXI in July 2013 Since last 1 year I am not satisfied with the product which I have purchased and the accessories from Maruti Suzuki Within 1 year reverse camera was not working I got replacement for the same After few days the battery was defective for which I faced several issues from Maruti for replacement and after 3 months I got replacement Then again there was a defect in engine suddenly the vehicle pick problem was started which I did compliant for the same 4 times I have given my car for the defect solution but every time it was just casually deliver to me saying now its ok in future there will be no issue this month on 1st April again same problem arise and I lodge a complaint in Automotive and they delivered me the car after 2 days saying now its ok we changed the defective part of engine but again on 11th April same problem arise and now I have handed over the car to dealer I dont want the defective car now after repairing Maruti Suzuki has mentally tortured me that day I was with my family could have been meet with an accident and we could have lost our life due to this issue now I want new car or my money back If I dont get revert from Maruti within 2 days I will go to consumer courtTushar Patil, Nagpur (M S)Mobile :- - [protected]Car Reg no - MH 49-B-4680

SHAHHIREN01
                      I MR RAJENDRA C SHAH HAVE BOUGHT MARUTI CIAZ (ZXI) CHASSIS NO 117542 AND CAR NUMBER MH 02 DS 6163.ON 18TH APRIL WHEN I WAS DRIVING WITH MY FAMILY AT 9.30 PM SUDDENLY FOG APPEARED ON MY FRONT MIRROR AND ALL WINDOWS ALSO SO I WAS NOT ABLE TO DRIVE.I OPENED MY WINDOWS BUT THERE WAS NOT VISIBILITY.I SOME HOW MANAGE TO REACH HOME.NEXT DAY I GAVE MY CAR FOR CHECK UP. THEY HANDED OVER MY CAR AFTER 3 DAYS.THE SAME DAY SAME PROBLEM HAD OCCURED AT SAME NIGHT.I COULDNT SEE ANYTHING AT ALL WINDOWS FOG WAS COLLECTED AND IN FRONT MIRROR FOG WAS COLLECTED .PLEASE TELL ME IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MEMBERS SITTING INSIDE THE CAR DUE TO THIS REASON WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE ??

786Shadab
                        Sir I booked a ciaz zdi on 19/3/15 at CM AUTO SALES CHANDIGARH at the advance of RS 21000 but I didn't purchased the car from them as their deal was not transparent they didn't filled the customer docket according to the commitments made verbally and didn't told me about the exchange bonus on old car with the new SALES the dealership committed the value of TWO LAC THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND FOR my old car with out telling me about the exchange bonus of RS 20000 offered by the Maruti Suzuki I up dated my self from net the dealership is not refunding my money and making sily excuse that boss is not comming hence no one is available to sign the cheque I filed my application almost twenty five days back approx as they committed me the refund in two working days

Maruti Suzuki — Damage happen during free check up

Sukham Devi
                          I am S. Monalisha Devi, ICAR, Fisheries Scientist by Profession, presently working in Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Island....

Prajith mm
                          Hai, My name is Prajith MM, I have a car with reg Number KA-51N-1759. Actually recently I have changed the owner name in RC. I would like to change the same name to Insurance also. Insurance renewal i have taken through Your dealers, but now they are asking the photos of the Car and all. My insurance till now not yet reached the renewal date. Why you required the photos, we are ready to submit our New RC, DL and Insurance copy. But still they required the photos of my car. My car is not with me now, it is in native and no one is there. So how can I proceed this procedure. Let help me out from this issue. If I taken directly from the insurence, they not required any photos and all, they required only the above mentioned Document. Thanks and Regard's Prajith MM prajith.[protected]@gmail.com. [protected]

Maruti Suzuki — regarding vahicle registration certificate

ikbalhusen
                            Sir/ Madam, Myself Aasmohammad had purchaser one Alto 800 lxi no- DL3CCF 2369 from TR Sawhney motors Gokal puri on dated...

S.P kamboj
                            Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am costomer of your brand i.e. Maruti Suzuki since 1998 and had seriously very good experience but till only and only 2011. I was the first person to book all new SX4 diesel in my city FEROZEPUR. After i got the delivery of my car, i was well satisfied with the car becoz it gave me a luxurious feel. Since after i got my car only after 5-6 months i got a problem of some irritating sound from the left front wheel side, which is being unsolved till date.

Some of the following problems regarding my car and your dealerships too:-
                            1. Objections from your dealership:-
                            a). BABA AUTOS FEROZEPUR.
                            b). C.M AUTOS KHARAR.
                            c). C.M AUTOS MOHALI.

2. Workers in Baba autos even don't have expericence about to find the existing problem and the actual problem in the car.

3. Wrong changing of spareparts, ad they were not familier with the real problem in the car.

4. Nil experience worker in the dealerships.

5. I went for due service of my cars, and requested them to make crossing of tyres as these were new and made only 5000 kilometers with them. As they crossed the tyres and i went for a long ride, when i came back after a ride of 1000 kms, i was shocked to see the front tyres of my car becoz only 20% tyres were left. Same i rushed to your dealerships and asked them to check the balancing and alignment. After checking they replied there is no problem in the car. After that i am riding with same tyres and tyres are only left with 1-2%.

I am really very upset and frustated from your dealerships. I want full compensation regarding my car within a day or else i will make a legal notice to your company and will take my car to the market and will put petrol on it to make it on fire in front of all and also i will call media on the spot to make live telecast on television.

Peoples should also need to know your company status with these actions.

Regards:-
                            Kashmir lal.
                            Car:- SX4 Diesel. (PB 04 P 9500).
                            Contact:- [protected].

Maruti Suzuki India — Rusting ,Scratches in New Swift Dzire

Rajan2707
                              This is to bring to your kind notice that I had purchased a Swift Dzire VXI on dated 03/09/2014 from your Dealer - Comet Motors,...

Anuj Mudgal
                              Dear Sir/Mam, I have a bought a new swift dzire on 5 April, 2015 from Rohtak(Jagmohan Motors) but yesterday(22 April, 2015) my car got hit by unkown vehicle in jaipur & it's bumper gets damaged. But today i went to Maruti Suzuki Service center (KP Automotive, RIICO, Mansarover, Jaipur) & but the staff their first told me that we will deliver your car on 25 April, 2015 after insurance but after some time they refused to change the bumper may be because it's a Haryana Registered Vehicle(HR 12Z 3799). They told me to leave the vehicle for 15-20 days or you can go & after that when i filed a complaint on customer care than Mr.Upendra(Dy.Manager, Territory Service Manager at Maruti Suzuki India Limited, Jaipur ) called me & that person actually make me the culprit in this whole situation and told me that i am going to close the complaint & you have no right to file a complaint against us. After this communication with Mr.Upendra i actually find out how Maruti Suzuki behave with their customers after sales. Currently i am owner of 2 cars (Alto & Swift Dzire) but for the future car a definetly no for Maruti Suzuki. Thanks, Sunil Kumar Mudgal

Adrim Tawri
                                Respected sir I am owner of Maruti swift desire VXI which registration number is RJ-19-CF-2628. I have purchased from LMJ jodhpur on dated 16/5/2014. On dated 15/4/2015 my vehicle became faulty at 8.00 hrs in the morning when I am on going on my duty hrs, Vehicle is start but race and gear is not in function. First I have contact on toll free number [protected] but no response then contact 2617772. attendant replied that your vehicles CLASH-PLATE has became faulty you have to twin vehicle by your own cost and carry our office in office hours I have requested again it is not possible but they dennied finaly i have arrange private engineer he trace out another fault and removed in two hours and I have pay 1500/- charges. My vehicle became ok at 15.00 hrs on my level no body help me and negelegency they reply me fault of CLASH PLATE.but it is all false and their reply is not satisfied unnecessary i was charged near about 2000/ including transpotation .I have also puzzled and late being my office duty due to neglegency of your staff. please take necessary action and pay my amount with my distrub allowance.