Maruti Suzuki India

7th Floor, Pooja Towers 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
Tel: +91 14 1511 8006, +91 14 1511 8007
Fax: +91 14 1511 8005

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Tel: +91 44 2823 3051, +91 44 2823 3053

2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Byepass Padivattom, Cochin 682024
Tel: +91 48 4408 8400
Fax: +91 48 4233 3670

Hyderabad
Mahavir Chambers, Door No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1 Chamber Bearing No. 101 & 102, 1st Floor, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029
Tel: +91 40 6672 9999

Plot no.1, Phase 3A, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon 122051
Tel: +91 12 4234 1304

View More Information...

Load

Maruti Suzuki India related photos (1680)

Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

dr.pradeep sahu
Sir My maruti swift vdi have continue a noice in front tyres. I complained many times in adinath moters sagar, jeevan moters bhopal and jhansi service centres. Model October 2012 Engine no d13a0314627 Chesis no ma3fheb1s00329840 Sir plz do some thing... Regards Dr. Pradeep sahu Khargapur distt Tikamgarh MP Mob no [protected]

anil2014 to 2015
    Worst performance in customer relation and value the customer time i have given money for insurance dated 25th march but up to 28 march the insurance policy has not generated no one called me when i call them not giving response to me i have suffered three days with out insurance but no one help me please look forward about this showroom behavior totally irresponsible people and worst behavior. name.anil vengala [protected]

amount collected but insurance not done

[email protected]
      Dear Consumer Forum, On reference of the above subject it is to informed you that I have purchased Swift Dzire in July 2014 at Kota Rajasthan of which Registration no. is RJ20-CD-2104. As per the company norms I have made available my car for every Service. @ Services has been done by the company. On 3rd Service I have informed to the service concerns that front left wheel has making noise during driving. They have told to me that this is because of the damage of Excel Cover Boot. Due toi that excel got damaged. They advised me to change the Excel by making the Payment. Which I denied. Because that has not been damaged by me. It's of Poor Quality. So, Why do I bear the charges for new Excel boot. This is covered in Guarantee Period, so it has to be changed by company on his own expenses. On revert they have issued a letter to me that in any case they were not be liable for replacing this boot. I request to you, kindly help me in this matter. Because its a complete fraud case. Company is not making his promises which they made at the time of Purchasing. Kindly instruct to the company that they should repair the boot as soon as poosible

Adv Anil Goel
        DEAR SIR/ MADAM I HAD PURCHASED ONE SWIFT DZIRE VDI MODEL FROM YOUR AGENCY NAMED SANDHU AUTOMOBILES, KHANNA, PUNJAB IN NOVEMBER MONTH & PAYMNET HAS BEEN MADE IN CASH & THROUGH HDFC LOAN. & NOW ITS 4 MONTHS HAVE BEEN PASSED BUT WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED OUR REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE. WE MADE ROUNDS OF THE SHOWROOM SO MANY TIMES BUT THEY HAD NOT ISSUED THE R.C. BUT THE MATTER ON LAME EXCUSES. SO KINDLY RESOLVE THE MATTER AS EALRLY AS POSSIBLE. ADVOCATE ANIL GOEL OPP BANK OF BARODA, MOTIA KHAN, MANDI GOBINDGARH-147301 PUNJAB M NO - +91-[protected]

Yogesh Adlakha
          Dear Manager I have purchased new swift VDI 2015 model on 28 march 2015 and I am very unhappy with the services of dealer and sales manager. I booked my vehicle with Fair deal Noida and after Conformation from dealer your vehicle is ready for delivery, the moment I reached the place no body attend me after waiting such a long one lady come And attend when I ask her where is my vehicle she said that is come from our another showroom which is locate in Gurgaon I personally ask how many time it will take to reach Noida I got answer from her no idea driver is new you have to wait I said fair enough I reach showroom 3.30 and wait till 5.30 but no response. After waiting such a long time and ask her once again have u received any conformation from driver said no idea time around 6 pm, I ask shall we complete rest of formalities which is required for delivery she said I am in rush will assign your case to other sale manager he will assist you and she left the show room/ After completion of all the formalities with showroom I got conformation your vehicle is ready for delivery I was surprised when I saw my vehicle it was too dirty I said what the hell you are doing is this the way to treat customer or deliver the vehicle, kindly wash my vehicle said work shop is close you take your vehicle ascites will wash your vehicle tomorrow any time .we have no more option I said but kindly give me in-voice, cash receipt, insurance, Said you take gate pass and when you come tomorrow will complete all the pendency I was surprised when I wash my vehicle in home and saw vehicle is DAMAGE from left side running board the front door damage. I immediately call showroom and inform the incident but nobody entertain till now. Request you to kindly change my vehicle with immediate effect its clearly matter of cheating If I do not hear from you within 07 days from receiving this mail, I will lodge a formal complaint with Consumer Court against Fair Deal or Maruti Suzuki.. You can contact me on [protected] during working hours or after hours on 10.00 to 6.00 to discuss this matter further. Regards Yogesh Adlakha [protected]

Maruti Suzuki — Correct Engine Oil for Gypsy King BS4

anbaner
            A MASS has put TOTAL QUARTZ SMC 5W30 engine oil in Gypsy King. Later I found that this semi synthetic oil is suitable for...

Maruti Suzuki — Spare Wheel is not alloy

kannacss
            Dear Sir, I have purchased new swift Zxi 2015 model and I didn't get the alloy wheel for the spare one.The dealer is saying...

Maruti Suzuki — Unethical Practice by Maruti Suzuki Dealer

Asaha5
            My car is due for the last free service this April. The dealership called me and told that I need to change my Engine Oil...

venkatagiri123
            sir, I booked 2015 model swift dzire vdi grey color on 5th Feb 2015.But no vehicle ereived till 28th feb.After launching the new vehicle with alpn.blue on 27th feb i turned to that color and asked to change .But as on today i have received either grey or alpn.blue color.Now the dealer Novelty Reddy and Reddy co.Bhimavaram, west godavari, AP is informing that the alpn.blue color is delivering by the company and the same stopped and requested to take white or silver.I am suffering from two months as my old car is disposed and due to this abnormal delay i lost Rs.50000 which is paid towards private vehicle rent.I request to take action to arrange the alpn blue or grey color and instruct the dealer to deliver with in a week days.My name is B.Venkata Giri mobile: [protected]

mittalankit03
              Sir a week ago i have met an accident on road.in that accident the driver side of car has damaged much. I put a insurance claim against this. I always renew my policy from your authrised dealer (Pandit Automobile Jagadhri). they have repaired my car but the door bidding which put in between the doors to prevent damage scratches has not been placed. when i asked about that they told me that they dont have good quality tape. is it right. is the maruti company dont provide their dealer good quality material. This is not right way. The customer satisfaction is must and this should be the motto of company. The document no that they had given in (BR[protected] You can check. I kindly request you to take favourable action Ankit Mittal ([protected])

Arunkumar Arumugam
                This Arun.A.S from chennai. I now own 3 maruti cars. and i am starting to hate maruti. I recently bought maruti alto k10 which has no left mirror, seriously? all cars need left mirror in highways., if you can sell left mirror for 3k why cant add them in the first place? Secondly, i have asked all maruti dealers in chennai, no one has left mirror in stock with them. its a torture to drive in highways without left mirror.if you dont equip your shops with sufficient parts there is no use in being NO.1 car seller of INDIA...I M really gonna sell all my maruti cars and go for a better one..!

GOEL VASHU
                  sir i bougt a WAGON-R VXI car from your reputed company.in my car there is a problem occur.there is a milage problem.there is no listening on that.on[protected] i gave my car for service and insurance claim.after twenty days they call us and said that your car is ready come and take it.i go there but i saw the condition of car there is no work is done on my car.i told them, they misbehave us.and they also tight a screw on back bumper.i told to change the front bumper but when i saw that it's look like a old bumper.i gave it on service to ROHAN MOTORS WORKSHOP AT MORTA GAZIABAD.they charge very high rates.

Ajoy Raman
                    1. I own a Maruti Van CAN9085, 1985 model which has always been serviced by Maruti service-centers. 2. I had giving it for service to Solar Automobiles, Bangalore since 2003 3. Unhappy with their work I decided to change over to Bimal Auto Agency, Old Airport Road, Bangalore. 4. I handed over the car on 9th March to the service station. ( A work order was raised) 5. But, they could not start the work immediately as the Car details needed to be entered in their Central database. 6. Even though they scanned all copies of the relevant documents ( RC Book, Address Proof, ID Proof & DL) the database entry could not take place. 7. After a week, that is on 16th March I collected back the car. 8. Bimal promised to call when the data-base entry was completed so the work could start. 9. I checked on 23rd March this has not been done. 10. Today 30th March I Checked again. They still cannot start the work. What is this data-base and why cannot they enter the data immediately and start the service tasks?

Maruti Unable to Service My Old Vehicle

[Mar 31, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Maruti Suzuki — please look in

ramachandra dale
                      sir, I mr. J. Prabhakararao of Lampakalova prathipadu mandal, e.g.dt, andhra pradesh, puchased maruthi suzuki ertiga zdi model...

Sachin Nagdev
                      Hi, I have recently taken a new Celerio VXi Green from Fort Point Automative Thane. Had a terrible experience with them on following things: 1) As per the dealer car is supposed to be delivered within 45 minutes, however it took almost 2 hours to get the delivery with no courtesy to inform customer or have some other engagement with the customer. Sales Rep (Sudhir Batra) attended us when entered the show room and disappeared for 1 hours 30 minutes with no further intimation. After calling him he requested for another 5 minutes and shows up after 25 minutes. 2) When asked for a manager after getting frustrated, no one knows who the manager was and manager showed up after 15 minutes. 3) Sudhir Batra even did not have a courtesy to apologize till the end and said delay was informed to my DS. Just wanted to understand Who was buying a vehicle DS or ME? However when asked my DS, I was informed they did not even inform them. 4) Product Knowledge was poor - Guy who came to explain the features of the car wasn't even aware about the product they are selling. a) When asked " If the car is running and CNG gets over. Does it switch over automatically to Petrol?" Ans: No sir, you have to switch over manually and when questioned again be saying I have a Maruti Waganor which is company fitted that switch over automatically then the Rep answered it must be possible then and he is unaware about it. b)When asked " Where is CNG Plate? Ans: Sir this is company fitted CNG so there will be no CNG plate. When questioned again I have a another car Maruti Waganor which is again CNG fitted and there is plate in it and it was purchase in last two months only. Then after searching the car for 15 minutes they found the plate under the Fuel Lid. 5) The car delivery was given to me on Saturday i.e. 28th march 2015 with the commitment, I will get the car registration no. by Monday i.e, 30th March 2015 and till today the registration no. has not come yet. In all I had the worst experience in my life (No time management, No courtesy, Rude behaviour, Less Product Knowledge). Being a loyal customer to Maruti, either I will not go with Maruti or FortPoint Dealer Thane. Regards Sachin Nagdev Cell:+91-[protected]

mn_maruti
                        I applied for insurance renewal 25th as it was expiring on 26th with Sagar Automobiles, Bangalore located in Bannerghatta road. I am yet to receive renewed policy and my vehicle is without insurance for last 4 days. I am not able to use the car. My vehicle number is KA-05 MG-2947.

vipingambhir
                          I have Swift Lxi model which I purchased on November 26, 2014 (DL8C AG 2870) . Due to theft of Stereo on March 28, 2015, left car glass of car and center console is damaged. I went to Maruti Suzuki DD motors wazirpur on March 29, 2015 to get the car repaired. But I am really disappointed with the behavior and attitude of the workshop people. They refused to clead the glass inside the door and car. they said it can be done through brush and none of them is bothered to even use Vacuum or air to get it done. When I raised the concern to the team inside AC cabin, they get ready to clean with th Vacuum but then also glass is not cleared because their Vacuum machine is out of work. They have used air and upto extent they have cleared the glass. Then also if I closed the Door, I can hear the sound of glass particles in door. When I raised this concern, I got very Pathetic/Silly, Useless reply from the workshop people that somewhat will always be there. After all this When I raised the concern to Seniors they again send someone to check and this they clean with high pressure air and thankfully glass got cleared after so much of time wastings. Now when I drive the car there is some space left through which air is coming inside and anyone can hear the sound of air as well. Really Very disappointed with the service. If I have replaced the glass from Maruti Service Center then I would expected complete care of the car but these people are worst then local workshop. Its my mistake that I went to workshop to get it replaced instead I have tried local workshops to get it done. Atleast they will talk in decent manner and provide some good answers apart from illiterate maruti workshop guy who even don't how to speak. thanks Vipin Gambhir [protected]

RPCHOUHAN
                            Dear Maruti team, I am family customer of maruti, because we have purchased maruti car, four times – 800, wagon R, DIZER &ESTEM . but Today I am not happy with your car . because without any doubt we can say maruti is playing with customer life . I have purchase a new car (Wagon R STINGRAY) in jan-14 from Faridabad . after one year & 9000 KM completed front (driver side)tyre life is over . that misshaping can be occurred on road . about that you know what will be result on road . please help on that issue & change the tyre free of cost . no any rick from my side about car service . last (third) car service has done in jan-15 . that failure is not acceptable . again I want to say that today I am really very sad…..or demoralized about maruti . kindly reply on priority . tyre photo here with attached . Regards, Ritu paran chouhan Car NO - HR29 AF 9762 Mob-[protected]

Tyre life not achieved –fild faulire ,

Maruti Suzuki — Gear mechanism faulty in Maruti Celerio ZXIO

AVMRPM
                              I earlier had Maruti 800 and Alto LXI. There was no problem with gear system. I purchased Celerio ZXIO from Apra Auto (India)...

Dhanjit1988
                              I had purchased a swift dzire car one and a half year ago. I am facing self start problem in my car. I showed it to mechanic and they told me that there was a problem with something which is called LOW PRESSURE or something else. Don't know what to do. Really getting to much harrashment. please help.