Maruti Suzuki India

7th Floor, Pooja Towers 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
Tel: +91 14 1511 8006, +91 14 1511 8007
Fax: +91 14 1511 8005

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Tel: +91 44 2823 3051, +91 44 2823 3053

2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Byepass Padivattom, Cochin 682024
Tel: +91 48 4408 8400
Fax: +91 48 4233 3670

Hyderabad
Mahavir Chambers, Door No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1 Chamber Bearing No. 101 & 102, 1st Floor, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029
Tel: +91 40 6672 9999

Plot no.1, Phase 3A, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon 122051
Tel: +91 12 4234 1304

View More Information...

Load

Maruti Suzuki India related photos (1680)

Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

anuma choudhary
I booked a new maruti celerio zxi car colour white at Navneet motors, udaipur, rajasthan on 7th of February, 2015. After booking, there was a commitment to me from Navneet motors that car will be delivered in next 15 days, but the delivery of the vehicle is not yet done and also no response is provided to me till today of my queries ! I don't understand why company is behaving like this. Such a behaviour of the company affects the trust of customer for dealing in future too. Please make sure that the delivery of the vehicle shall be done soon and also satisfy my queries as soon as possible.

indora
    Respected Sir, A vehicle HR 26 BN 0186 has been put for insurance claim at the Pasco Automobile at Gurgoan sector 17 18 dividing road. The vehicle had been repaired on 25/02/2015. It was requested by the insurance surveyor that to send the original bill of repair with receipt to the surveyor by post to the concerned surveyor at the address VK Indora RZ-36 Main road Palam colony New Delhi 110077 on the same day and mail it immediately as the bill generates so as to the insurance co. Can make payment at earliest to the customer. on 25/02/2015 it was confirmed by me from Mr. Jia Ulhaque ph. no [protected] the adviser of this case that bill has been dispatched at the above address. I asked again on 26/02/2015 that bill not delivered please see the matter but it was again assured that bill has been dispatched. On 27/02/2015 I again contacted to Mr. Jia that if you courier the bill it delivers on the next day he said I have sent the bill. On 28/02/2015 I once again remind that the bill in question has already been delayed for three days confirm the delivery from the concern agency in reply he uttered after wasting three days that it is not his duty to send the bill. I have conveyed this to Sh. Vinay Sharma ph. [protected] to comply these requirement voluntarily in routine and assured the services. My request is that, In view to give good service to the customer your good self must do for customer as under, 1. As the bill generates it should be mailed immediately without loss of time to the concerned surveyor. 2. As the customer makes payment his original bill with payment receipt must be sent to the concerned surveyor by post on the same day. 3. The satisfaction /discharge voucher must be get signed from the customer and be sent with the bill. All three requirements are a routine work and must be done voluntarily. I have a very bad experience from your concerns their employee least bother the customer requirements. In query the utters that it is customer duty to take care. Respected Sir, My aim to lodge this complaint is only to ensure good services to the customer instead of blaming them and misguiding misrepresenting the fact on ph. query and even not bothering the matter.. I hope if any competent authority takes initiative in like matter I would like to meet him personally for the like matter to be discussed in the interest of the customer services. With regards Vinod Kumar [protected]

MVLT
      Hello, I give my car to Kataria motors kim branch 20 days ago for repair. But, they are not give me sufficient answer. When i call them they told me that there is no parts. Service is . Still my car is there and no improvement in it. I don't suggest any body to go there. I fed up of the service. I want to go for case in court for the service. Please do as early as possible. My name is Hirenbhai K. Pathak. Mo. - [protected]
      Maruti suzuki comeln

moncya
        hi i had given my vehicle swift desire KL10AF4422on dec 19, 2014, for minor paint job on front& rear bumper, with out my notification they had painted entire lhs which was a drastic, unacceptable level they made the vehicle different color between lhs & rhs and full of dust particles in paint which had make the job worst than local workshop. after complying about this issue mr imran ( indus motors regional works manager) involved in this case, that he will rectify this issue of paint job, during my first had had given my vehicle for 4 days, after involvement of Mr imran of the repeat repair the second time they had again taken back the vehicle for rectification, again i had given my vehicle for another 3 days, while they had told me that the door sticker not available so i taken back the vehicle again, recently i got call on 18/02/2015 from imran saying that the parts are available so i agreed to the leave the for third time on 25/02/2015, the told me that they will rectify all the mismatch in my vehicle but the this was ridiculous they had painted the rhs also ( door, fender, cotter panel)fully dust particles, over spayed in vehicle i am preparing for regal action . without proper painters they are learning paint job on customers vehicle . 1) they don't have professional painter. 2) not using paint boot for painting 3)no professional employees. my question is how as a customer we have trust in maruti dealership for a quality job it is better to do paint job on local garage rather than giving job in dealership i am totally dissatisfied and very much upset on this case, i am expecting to look maruti in the case. looking forward regards moncy.p. abraham [protected]

bhushannagar
          Hello, I have DEZIRE VXI (Model April 2010) car and I replaced front bumper from Chittiso Motors, Phase -7, Industrial Area Mohali, Punjab but now there is a big problem in paint, now this workshop replaced with Stan motors and no one listen my complaints for the last one and half year and now I am fad up from this. This is my final email to Maruti please consider this and do some needful for me. I'll register a case in consumer court after 15 days if i am not getting any response from you. Dezire VXI - Model April 2013 Reg. NO - DL 8CAW 6815 +91 [protected] Home Address - H.No - 3003, Sector - 56, Chandigarh (U.T.) -- Thanks & Regards, BHUSHAN SINGH Contact No: [protected]

SUBIN K S
            I HAVE GARAGED MY VEHICLE FOR SERVICE AT INDUS MOTORS POOCHUNNUPADAM, THRISSUR SERVICE CENTER IN LAST MONTH 08012015 .AFTER SERVICE I FOUND THAT ENGINE OIL LEVEL LOWER THAN THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT AND I FORMED THE SAME AT SERVICE CENTER AT THE TIME ITSELF AS A SOLUTION TO MY COMPLAINT THE REFILLED EXPIRED OIL IN FRONT OF ME AND AGAIN I THE SAME INSTANCE WITH THE SERVICE MANAGER BUT DOES NOT RESULTED I HAVE WAITED SINCE THIS DAY EXPECTING THEIR POSITIVE ACTION THEREFORE REGISTERING THIS COMPLAINT EXPECTING BETTER SERVICE AND SOLUTION FROM YOUR END. I AM A CUSTOMER OF MARUTI FROM LAST 10 YEARS AND EXPERIANCING SUCH A PROBLEM FOR THE FIST TIME. SINCE THIS ISSUE I ALWAYS RECCOMENDED MARUTI CARS AND ITS SERVICE CENTERS TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. the engine oil is said to be the core content of a car. in this itself they have done such great fault that too in front of me . which shows their attitude towards every customers

Maruti Suzuki — Airbag and ABS malfunctioning complaint

Abin C Babu
              I am a resident of Kayamkulam, Kerala and a proud owner of maruthi suzuki-swift-2014 model- ZDI version, registered in the...

anilpanicker
              My maruti wagnor vxi purchsed on25.8.13 and my car has run 19000 km only . my reg no( KL 30 C 6429).my car is on service with sarthy auto cars chengannur .On sevice they informed me about lowerarm damaged . They are not assuring any warranty for replaysment of this part.is that no warranty for lowerarm in case of damge?pls do help me to overcome this problem my no is [protected] email id [protected]@gmail.com

Agaram Narasimhan
                My Maruti Swift ZXI was delivered to me by Friendly Motors, Mysore, on 20/10/2011. The car Registration No. is KA 09 Z 9201and it is being maintained by Friendly Motors (Dealer Code:2502) all along. Ever since I took delivery of the car there was a persistent problem o[censored]neven wear and tear of the driver side rear wheel tyre. My repeated complaints to Friendly Motors did not improve rovide remedy the problem. I even complained to Maruti service Division. Subsequently Friendly did a cursory free check up and replaced the originally fitted tyre with the spare tyre. However, when I found that the replaced is also wearing out unevenly, I took the car to Friendly on[protected]. Now Friendly has come out with a demand that I should pay for replacement of ball bearing to get the problem rectified. However, who will bear the cost of two tyres which became road unworthy due to the negligence and lack of professional incompetence of the concerned Maruti Authorized Service Centre? Incidentally, my car has done just 10000+ kms.

JIGUPSHAH
                  We have booked a Alto K-10 on 23rd Janauary, 2015 Vide R.No. 84466. Through Excel Auto Vista, Bandra West, Mumbai .We have been told that we will get the delivery of the car on or before 28th February, 2015.On the basis of dealer commitment of delivery on time we had paid the entire amount to them We are following with the dealer on a daily basis but no response from dealer side. Dealer has miserably failed in fulfilling the commitment. My first bank loan EMI is due on first of March why should I pay my First EMI as i have not received my car. I want my car should be delivered till the month end. Regards Bhavik Shah AAEPS2780F [protected] [protected]

wrong commitment in delivery

chaks23
                    Hi, I am J. Chackravarthi. I am the owner of Maruti WagonR TN-10 AA 2552 (Glistening Grey) bought on[protected]. I sent it for service to Cars India Ambattur on[protected]. A person came to my residence in Valasaravakkam, Chennai to pick up my car around 8 AM. I got a call about 7 PM that my car is ready after service. I was also told that my car's front windshield developed a crack due to cabin pressure which developed as a result of parking it in sunshine. I saw the car after I got it delivered to my residence. The crack was huge enough to be caused by some heavy item falling on it. I am dead sure that this was caused due to the negligence of the people at the service station. I called the AGM Service and he also told me that the crack was due to cain pressure. I am totally NOT convinced with their reasoning as I am daily parking my car under similiar conditions for more than 4 years. The windshield was intact even in the morning. The crack should have developed while the car was driven to the station or else during their service. They even went to the extent of suggesting me to claim insurance to replace a new glass for which I should pay Rs.[protected] out of my pocket. I have also spent Rs.3700 for the service which was also not good plus I have to bear this extra amount for their negligence. My airconditioner is not working corectly after their so called service. Please look into this issue and give me a resolution at the earliest. I have totally lost my confidence in Maruti and Cars India (Ambattur) after their shoddy work and also the damage done to my car. Please conduct an immediate enquiry into this issue and arrange for getting my windshield replaced with any cost from my side. Thanks Chackravarthi (Chennai) [protected]

MANOJBANSAL
                      Brief History of the case: This has reference to the above, that the undersigned had approached Competent Motors, Shivaji Marg, for purchase of car, in the month of December 2014. The undersigned had selected Ertiga ZXI, and was informed that only few cars are left and that the rates of the Car are going to be increased w.e.f. 1st January 2015 on account of withdrawal of Excise Duty rebate by Govt. of India. As the Loan sanction orders from the undersigned’s employer was not received, undersigned again visited the showroom of m/s Competent motors on 29th December 2014. It was informed that only one Ertiga ZXI was left in the stock that too of white Color only. It was then arranged that the undersigned will pay an advance of Rs 3 Lakh now, and the car will be booked at December 2014 price and the balance payment to be made later before delivery . It was further agreed that in case the undersigned will cancel the deal, an amount of Rs 50, 000/- will be forfeited by the dealer. The undersigned paid an amount of Rs 3 lakh on 29th December 2014 and the car, Maruti Ertiga ZXI, White Colour, was booked vide Docket number 1383, vide Chasis Number 251610. The undersigned made the payment of Rs 5 lakh through RTGS/NEFT on 19th January 2015 and requested for delivery of the car on 22nd January 2015.

COMPLAINT:

Inspite of getting the total amount and promise given that the car will be delivered on 22nd January, the undersigned was informed on 22nd January that the CAR has gone back for PDI and will be delivered by evening. Again after repeated phone calls, it was informed in the evening that the car could not come and can not be delivered today. Please note that the undersigned had taken a specific leave on that day for taking the delivery and the whole day including one leave went waste. This was inspite of the fact that every thing was informed on 19th January Morning itself and the dealer having the time to get the car ready from 29th December 2014, when the car was booked and a substantial amount paid.
                      The undersigned again requested on 23rd January to the dealer to get the required accessories fixed in the car on 24th January, Saturday and the delivery will be taken on 25th January as the health o[censored]ndersigned and wife was not good. But to my surprise again, even the message of fitting the accessories was not passed on to the concerned, and the undersigned had to wait whole day on 25th January for getting the accessories fixed and taking delivery inspite of not feeling well (suffering from diaria.)
                      While reviewing the RTO slip in the house, it was observed that the Car was manufactured in May 2014, which fact was never informed to the undersigned at any point of time. When the show room was contacted through their customer care and further when I visited the showroom again to discuss about the matter with their Branch Manager, Mr Pawan, no satisfactory answer about not informing of such an old dated car could be given by them, except that it does not matter as it is still 2014 year only. I am not able to understand that when there was such a shortage of cars and only one car was left out how come a car of May 2014 was still not sold. In any case no person can expect to take a new car in December 2014, which was manufactured in May, and that too without having been given an iota of hint about it. It was argued by one of the employees that even they didn’t knew the details. However later while discussing the issue with Branch manager, an online file was shown wherein the complete details were available for the cars in stock. Even it was informed that they have booked one car of 2013 at a discount. It clearly shows that the undersigned was kept willingly under dark and an old vehicle, which I suspect may be having some shortcomings or some defect or other problem with the car, which is why the same was not sold earlier, inspite of heavy demand. Otherwise also there are many consumables in the car like Engine Oil, Gear Oil etc which have a life and by delivering May Car in next January already seven months out of 12months have gone out of the life of Engine Oil.

This is a straight case of selling an old vehicle, with suspected shortcomings, terming it as brand new, without giving the proper information about it and comes under the category of cheating and not providing proper services to the customer.

In this respect it may also be noted that, the undersigned had received a call from Telephone number[protected], supposedly from a representative from the Research & development department of the Maruti (as informed during talk). The matter was informed to him, who assured to take up the matter with the concerned, and will report back by Monday, i.e. 2nd February. However I have not received any response from there also.

Subsequently the complaint was also lodged through Mail and telephone, vide complaint number [protected] dtd. 3rd February, but till date no response has been received

MANOJ BANSAL
                      C-586, VIKAS PURI
                      NEW DELHI 110018

Maruti Suzuki — Regarding Child Lock safety feature in ALTO 800 LXI

gireesh.cgs
                        Hi, I have recently bought ALTO 800 LXI from RNS MOTORS, Bangalore. I felt very happy when I bought the car. It is a very...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

manishsxc
                        I have given my car in premier workshop (kolkata) on 22 nd Feb 2014, Swit ZDI ( Car no. WB O6 J 4888). Iwas repeatedly facing problem with my steering from past 1.5 yrs. I asked then to replace my steering when my car was in warranty but they did not do it and told me that oiling and greasing has been done and the problem will not occur again. Now again I have the same problem in my steering and they are asking me to replace the steering just 2 days after the warranty has lapsed. Yesterday Mr. Debraj ( from premier workshop) call me and told me that the price of steering is 4, 000 but they will make it at a discounted price of 2, 000( so I aggred) .now today again they called me and said the price is 8, 000 and i will be charged 4, 000. I feel like I have been cheated repeatedly by the workshop of maruti firstly by not changing the steering when it was under warranty and secondaly by making different offers at different times by different persons.

Sunil Shivaram
                          Hi, I am Sunil Shivaram from Bangalore aged 28 years, I had booked Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI Glistering Grey colour model. I had done advance payment of rs 5000 on 9th of feb 2015, I had done 3 Lakhs Down Payment on 21st of feb 2015 and rest amount applied for loan. I have booked my car from Sagar Automobiles Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka. Executives attended for me were Santosh from sales and Narayan from Finance. Now the actual problem arises, when I am taking the delivery on this Sunday 1st of March 2015 executives are telling me that rates are revised and we need to pay 5000 more because of revised rates. Executives have asked for 3000 more when my mother went to do down payment of the vehicle & today when I had gone to sign Registration documents they asked me 5000 more and other time they have asked me 8000 more so there is no transparency in the sales or the amount raised by maruti suzuki. Please let me know what is the reason behind this and why there is sudden raise in freight charges when fuel prices have went down. If this is the case I will definitely cancel the delivery and will not guide anyone to go to Maruti or to Sagar Automobiles. Whom shall i escalate this to. who is the region head please route me to concern person. Sunil +91-[protected]

arunbjj
                            This is to bring to your kind notice that I (Arun Paul), purchased a Maruti Suzuki Swift VDi 2015 model just last week. I am very sorry to say that the car had an air tyre pressure of 71, 62, 62 and 64 in each of the tyres correspondingly. This was detected yesterday while we hired a diver to take the vehicle to drive on the highways as we were not very confident in doing so, the driver immediately picked up that there was something wrong with the air pressure and forced us to check it before we hit the road and when we checked the above mentioned readings were noted and this took everyone by a shock .This only shows the carelessness of certain employees in the company and such lethargy in the quality check and delivery areas .I had called the service people yesterday to tell them that this has happened and was amused at the knowledge of the staff about simple things like air pressure of a car that they sell .The matter could have been easily the death of 4 poor souls due to the negligence and poor management . This is the first car that I am taking from ABT Chennai and would it be the last as well?? Well that time should tell. I had high opinions on the Chennai ABT and the management but if they have not got their basics of customer safety and quality control they don’t score anything amongst customers. We in fact had a very pleasant experience during our purchase but that pleasant feeling didn’t quite last for very long. But ABT maruti Chennai is not any different from any other companies after purchase. I hence forth strongly urge the management to be more careful with the products that they sell and also urge that we were lucky to be alive but kindly consider looking into your delivery checks and efficiency of work. I also demand an explanation for the tyre pressure being so high in not one but all the tyres.
                            Arun

sourajaks
                              I have an Ertiga TN70H6680 purchased from M/s Amman Cars - Hosur. It has run about 70000Kms till date. Till 55000 Kms, I did not face any problems and the vehicle is really good. At 55000 Kms - the gear shifting from 3rd to 2nd gear was not happening. When I had given for service attention at M/s Amman Motors, I was asked to replace the clutch disc and clutch assembly on chargeable basis and they assured replacement of one part in warranty. No one at M/s Amman was ready to justify the reason for replacement of clutch through chargeable basis. When I insisted on the contact details of M/s Maruthi - Service Engineer, they were not ready to provide. Later they agreed to replace only the warranty replacement part and returned the vehicle without replacement of Clutch assly. After 10000 kms (at 70000 Kms) I faced the same problem repeating. Now I had given them back to service to M/s Amman - Again I was asked to replace the Clutch Assly on chargeable basis. No body is clear as to why it has to be replaced. M/s Amman now reports charging for the part which was replaced through warranty during last service. Just charging the customer for the sake of sales would not help Maruthi on long run.There was also no intimation from Maruthi during the hand over of first service stating that the part replaced under warranty once, would be chargeable next time.

kanwar nitu
                                I have alto k10 and 2014 model. I am facing problem with center locking and parking lights malfunctioning which sometime works ok and sometimes works on its on without even pressing buttons. I have been to service center( Goyal motors) Nalagarh but they failed to rectify the same. Please help me out of this as it can be dangerous to drive .

ashish78
                                  Tohi, my name is kamla paryani I have purched Alto k10 CNG on 18 Feb 2015 car is only run 350 kms from excell autovista kharghar and from the day one I am having a problem with the power steering when I take left or right the steering does not come back to the straight posion on its own and also.it is very hard to steer the car I went to the service centreand they say it is like this only ..it is very very frustrating to buy a new car and run behind the service centre people to fix it...pls resolve this issue with power steerin replacement asap or I will I have to take further steps and put another complaint..pls call on [protected] hope maruti will resolve the issue asap without any further inconvenience. And just add on it is very risky to drive a car with power steering issue ty..
                                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Maruti Suzuki — Horrible Pre-sales, Sales, After-sales experience with CIAZ!

hitesh08
                                    I purchased a CIAZ on November 2014. A series of instances from the time of purchase to my first service has really disappointed...